Cheryl's Hen Night Surprise

Story Info
A stag & best man become the entertainment.
1.9k words
55.8k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls where getting ready for Cheryl's hen night. Cheryl was an attractive blonde haired 25 year old who'd decided to settle down with David. Both of them had known each other since high school and everyone could see they where made for each other. David was a tall dark haired and a well toned man whom Cheryl had met when she was a cheerleader in school. He wasn't in the rugby team she cheared for but his body suggested he would be.

The hen party included Cheryl's sister Carol and her four friends Nikki, Angela, Kirsty and Sarah. They had decided to dress up like cheerleaders for the party. The only difference was that Cheryl was wearing a white headdress.

David came downstairs to hear them all shrieking and whooping.

"Hey Dave you know its bad luck to see the bride!" Carol shouted.

"Don't worry she's not in her wedding dress." Angela smiled and the girls giggled.

"What you think of the outfits David?" Cheryl asked.

The outfits where very tight fitting and low cut. They showed off every curve of the very attractive party. Each of them where also wearing very skimpy white mini skirts to match their blue tops.

"You'd better watch yourselves. Not wearing much you'll catch you'll catch your death in that!" David joked.

"Oh it's a warm night!" Nikki back chatted.

"Here Dave what you make of this?" and Cheryl flicked up her skirt to show a skimpy white thong.

The girls whooped. David shook his head "Just remember. No. Strippers!"

"Oh spoilsport!" Kirsty shouted.

"David used to strip for me all the time!" shrieked Cheryl. The girls all laughed ran to David and felt him up before leaving the house and saying their goodbyes.

David was sitting in his mate Michael's house. The wedding wasn't for another week so it didn't matter he and Cheryl saw each other at the house they shared. Besides Michael's and his girlfriends Sarah's house was only a street away. They all where drinking heavily and it came time for Michael the best man to make an announcement.

"Now Davie we've done some incredible dares in your time so have we got one for you on your stag night!"

"Oh OK I was waiting for this what is it."

"You have got to go to the cash machine near my house and run back completely naked!"

The boys whooped.

"Oh come on!" The boys made chicken sounds.

"OK fine," David smiled the ATM was only down the road and it was late on a Thursday no one would be about.

He stood up and pulled his shirt off, unbuckled his jeans and slid them off. "You can keep your shoes on" Michael mentioned as the men all laughed. Finally and nervously David slid his boxers off. He was quite well endowed and the men all cheered.

Michael collected his clothes ushered him to the door and opened it.

"Annnd.... Go!"

With that Michael ran out like a shot down the road to get to the ATM. He reached it patted it then ran back. However to his confusion he went down the wrong street into his own one. All of a sudden he could hear chanting from round the corner where he was standing. He turned round and his blood ran cold. It was the girls who where coming home from the pub. The girls stopped singing and just made a shocked sound. Then it turned to wolf whistles. David turned away from them and embarrassingly put his hands on his crotch.

"Hey David you'll catch your death in that" said Kirsty and the girls all cackled.

"Look this was just a dare so I'll let you get on with..."

"Uh uh uh." Cheryl walked forward. "What was that about no strippers? I think we've got one girls!" and they all cheered. "Come on Dave she whispered to him it'll be a bit of fun."

"Get the cuffs!" Carol squawked. Cheryl had furry handcuffs on her. A gift from the party. She grabbed his hands and shackled him. After she had done that Angela pulled out a dog lead and collar and wrapped it round him.

"Now home!" Cheryl said and led the excited party to hers and David's house. On the way to the home the girls chattered excitedly amidst David's protests. Cheryl had a hold of the dog lead and took great satisfaction in parading him down the street. Jokingly Carol patted his bum and Sarah; the maid of honour cupped his cock in balls. She told him with a smile she was keeping his privates warm. They went through the door and all the girls sat on the couch apart from Cheryl and Sarah.

"As the maid of honour I couldn't be the only one disappointed we didn't get a stripper" Sarah began however it seems David has come as our own little plaything."

"Hey less of the little you!" Cheryl said to the laugh off the crowd.

David felt himself red with embarrassment. "Oh come on this has gone far enough."

"I think we should all get a little feel!" Carol said. With that the girls hands where all over him, stroking his chest, bum and his cock.

The door opened and Carol and Cheryl's mum Kelly walked in. David looked at her mortified.

"What's going on here?"

"You know how we weren't getting a stripper. Well David planned a little surprise of his own." Cheryl cooed putting her head on his shoulder.

"Oh well" Kelly smiled I'll let you girls get on with it. Night David," and she spanked his arse before leaving.

The girls made him into their little plaything taking him around the living room, torturing him by pressing their bodies into him then playing with his boner. The girl's favourite game was pouring wine on his chest then licking it off.

An hour into the fun the door chapped and David was hidden by Cheryl. Angela opened the door to find Michael standing there. After the fun she'd been having Michaels dark Italian looks appealed to her as well.

"The boys all went home. Have you lot seen Dave?"

"Oh have we seen David" said Nikki. With that Cheryl and Sarah presented him to Michael. He burst out laughing.

"I'm going to kill you!" David screamed at Michael.

"Oh man that is too funny" Michael said through laughter.

"Sorry Mike. Girls can only be clothed. Sarah smiled.

"What" Michael wasn't laughing any more.

"Hmmm, Groom and best man nude, Bride and maid clothed. How about that."

With that the girls ran to Michael and ripped his shirt and jeans right off, handcuffed him in the same manner as David and pulled his boxers off.

"Not so funny now is it" David remarked as Michael went bright red.

"Eugghhh their both so hairy down there but their smooth everywhere else!" said Kirsty

"Then lets do something about that" remarked Carol.

The girls laid the men down on the floor and each smothered shaving cream all over their privates. The men despite feeling incredibly embarrassed secretly enjoyed the attention and were both incredibly stiff. The girls all had a razor each and spent time shaving them. Once they were finished Cheryl the lucky Hen had the job of towelling them off.

"Now what?" asked Sarah.

"I think the boys want some more fun" Angela remarked pointing to their bobbing dicks. Both men where desperate to cover themselves but could do nothing with their hands behind their backs.

"Come on let us go, you've had your fun," said Michael.

"I think we've heard quite enough from you," said Sarah. With that she pulled out two cloths from the kitchen and covered their mouths so they couldn't speak.

"I think you men should stand outside whilst we girls have a chat" Cheryl said. She was having a wonderful time with this. David had always loved seeing her dress up and play for him now he was doing it for her. She led the men, David by his leash and Michael by his cock to the outside garden. She uncuffed them briefly only to chain them to a garden pole.

"Sorry guys but this is revenge."

But revenge for what they wondered as Cheryl walked inside. What was this over? What felt like eternity was over as the girls all walked out.

Cheryl piped up. "I was just reminding the girls over what happened to us all the last year in school. Suddenly it hit them like a flash. The boys had told the girls that they where to go to a different changing room for gym. When they did many boys walked in on them when they were showering. They felt humiliated as the boys leered over their naked bodies.

"Now it's your turn." Cheryl mentioned.

The boys were taken out of their garden completely nude. The girls had now leashed Michael with one of Davids ties and led them out of the house. Down the road to the girls local pub. It was a ladies only bar hence why they had the hen party there. On the way down the road several women walked past and giggled at the boys and pointing at their dicks. The girls opened the doors and the women inside all crowed with delight.

Sarah addressed them "Ladies these two hunky lads are mine and Cheryl's boyfriends. We're getting revenge on them for something they did years ago. Who wants a feel?!"

With that every woman's hand where all over them. To increase the humiliation Cheryl and Sarah's mothers were present and both fondled their prospective future son in laws cocks.

After that was over they took them home for the final ritual.

"Ok girls Sarah and I are going to have a race. Cheryl announced. "Who's got the best touch!"

The two men were both made erect and when the signal was made their girlfriends began to thrash their cocks instantly. Whilst this was going on Kirsty and Nikki stroked David's chest and whispered what they would like to do to them whilst Carol and Angela did the same to Michael. The two men felt a wave come over them. All of a sudden David shot a load right onto Nikki's top and Michael soon followed instead his hit the floor.

"Maybe I'm next to get married!" Nikki shrieked to the delight of the girls. The two men moaned hard after coming both gushing hard. It seemed the atincipation the girls put them through was too much. Their girlfriends took the gags off.

"Oh fucking hell Cheryl." David said.

"Oh David you ruined my top." Nikki mentioned. She took it off to reveal a black bra and her very large breasts. "Don't think your going to tie me up as well girls she joked.

"Sarah, we've been very naughty lets give the boys a treat." Cheryl begged. They got down and licked the cum off of their privates spending extra time on their penises. The men both groaned as they did this. After they finished they stood up.

"Still horny? Only one thing can cure that." said Cheryl and she walked outside to the garden. "Cold water!" and she threw a bucket load over both men. The girls then uncuffed and unleashed the men. Sarah handed Michael the key to his house and told them to go sleep there.

"Sorry for that boys but that was too much of an opportunity. I've been waiting 7 years for that." Said Cheryl. She gave Michael a peck on his cheek then gave David a big one on his lips. "Thanks for the gift boys. With that she opened the door and the two men bolted down the street home.

Cheryl called after them "Hey David don't worry you should see what I'll be wearing on the Honeymoon."

END

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Butchering "The King's English"

Nobody expects Literotica stories to be perfect examples of grammar and usage, but please, the writer should know the difference between the words "where" as in "where did you put my keys?" and "were" as in "last night we were studying English."

It was not such a bad story but that and other errors are just plain distracting.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Exciting story elements; weak mechanics

This story offered lots of interesting content, in my opinion. The gals handcuffing, shaving, feeling up, and eventually wanking off the guys are exciting story elements.

<br /><br />

The gals turning the "you'll catch a cold" admonition against the guys is cute.

<br /><br />

But the story should have been developed more. Writing a good story is not an easy task, but it can have lasting value.

<br /><br />

Please concentrate on literary mechanics more. Proofread and have an editor refine your work. For example, the redundant "you'll catch you'll catch" should have been edited out. Another example: "cupped his cock in [and] balls". Much more punctuation is needed.

<br /><br />

Please work on your craft and continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Are any of those described of the mental age

of consent. What you described all the way thru is a bunch of horny 13 yos playing at being adults.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Ambulance Ride Male nurse gets tied down by female EMTs.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Coach Laurie Coach Laurie catches pledge streaking in the girl's lockers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Rookie Cop Captured by Whores! Title pretty much says it all...in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Hero's Downfall Satellite's been kidnapped, but not by your usual villain.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Rainforest Ordeal He is gang-fucked by the women of the tribe.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories