Cheryl's Morning

Story Info
She wakes to find she is no longer in control.
1.8k words
4.32
25k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl lay there on the bed glowing. She knew that despite her inability to move at this moment, she was safe and loved. Her inability to move was caused by the gentle but secure restraints that held her to the bed she was laying on. She had woken up this way, hoping to share a morning of pleasure with her Master, but knew that the pleasure now come, not at a time of her choosing, but when he choose to give it to her. This thought did not bother her because she knew that she was loved and that he would bring her more pleasure than she could imagine.

She reflected back on the previous night that they had shared together. They had spent the night making love. There was nothing hurried about the love that they had shared with each other…it was sweet, gentle and had left them both completely fulfilled and more in love with each other than before.

She tried to pull a little on the restraints that held her, and knew that while they didn’t hurt her in the least, they were secure enough that only he could unbind her. The thought of what was to come started to make her excited and wet, and it was then that she noticed she was at least partially dressed as well. She knew that they had fallen to sleep the previous night naked and in each others arms, but now she was wearing panties and had small suction cups attached to her nipples. She didn’t stop to wonder how he had dressed her this way without waking her, but reveled in the fact that he had. It was then that she heard him cough from the corner of the room. She tried to look to see him, but bound as she was, she couldn’t raise her head far enough to see him. Finally, he spoke to her, his voice full of love but at the same time a little stern. He told her that she was to remain like this until he decided to let her up, and that her body was his to do as he wished. The thought of him using her body made her instantly wet, and as the panties that she was wearing began to soak up the juices that she was leaking, she felt the cups on her nipples come to life, vibrating and massaging just her nipples. The sensation of this stimulation excited her even more, and she began to moan a little. Then the stimulation that she was experiencing stopped and the panties she was wearing began to vibrate as well, stimulating her clit and making her needy with desire. Her lips parted and a soft moan escaped from her mouth. Just as quickly as it started, the vibrations ended, leaving her hot and needy. She moved her hand to play with herself and was reminded of the restraints that held her arms in place.

She heard a chuckle from the corner where he was standing, and heard him say once again that her body was his to use as he wished. He told her that she would not be allowed to cum until he decided that it was time. Walking up to her, she saw him for the first time that morning. He kissed her forehead and put his hand behind her head to lift it. Holding a cup up to her lips, he told her to sip a little coffee before things went any further. Of course she wanted coffee, but she wanted him even more. Make love to me she whispered to him. Once again, he chuckled and told her that all things would come in good time, but first, she was to drink some coffee.

For the time being, she gave herself up to the moment and sipped the coffee as he held it to her lips. Then, he reached down and pulled up a small tray of chocolate covered strawberries, and held one to her mouth. Deciding that the only way to get him to make love to her was to tease him, her lips wrapped around the fruit and she began to suck it into her mouth…her actions promising more for him if he would just let her up. Instead, he just kept feeding her, smiling all the while. His smile was one of love, but also promised more to come. As she took the last piece of fruit in her mouth, she saw him reach down into his robe and suddenly, the cups on her nipples came alive again, followed shortly by the panties that he had placed on her. Once again, a moan escaped her lips, and he leaned down to lick the remaining juice and chocolate from her lips. More excited than before, Cheryl was quickly approaching climax. He seemed to sense this and reached back into his pocket and turned off the stimulation that she was receiving.

This time, her moan was one of frustration. She could feel the items on her body, but could not get stimulation without his help. She looked at him with love and lust in her eyes, and uttered one word….”Please.” Her needs almost brought him to the point that he turned on the stimulation again, but he knew that if he prolonged this act of loving long enough, her climax would be beyond anything she had experienced yet with him. He looked at her lovingly just told his darlin to wait, her time would come. With that, he reached down by the side of the bed again and brought up a pot of warm, melted chocolate. The pot had been cooling and while not yet cold, it would not burn or hurt her in any way. He took the spoon from the pot, and dribbled the warm chocolate around her lips and on her neck, just under her ears. Putting the spoon back, he went to her face and began licking the sticky sweet chocolate from her face. His lips met hers and they kissed, his hands running along her body in feather lite touches. She opened her mouth and as their tongues dueled, she could taste the sweetness that he had poured on her. Breaking the kiss, he leaned in further, and began to lick and suck the sweetness from her neck, making sure not to leave any behind. This process took some time as the chocolate wanted to stick to her skin, and he had to lick and suck quite a bit to get her clean.

Satisfied that she was clean for now, he sat up and looked at her glowing face. She was looking in his eyes, and didn’t notice that he had once again reached down to turn on the stimulation that he had attached to her. This time was different however. The vibrations were stronger, more intense than the last time, but he only left them on for a few seconds before turning them off again. He repeated this process with her, turning them on and then off again in quick succession. The result was to get her even more worked up than before without giving her enough to take her over the edge. He stopped once again, leaning in and kissing her as he reached for the syrup again. This time, he left a trail on her body, around her breasts and down her tummy to the top of the panties she was wearing.

Leaning down, he began to lick and suck again, cleaning up the gooey candy. Each time he would come near her nipples, he would turn on the vibrations to her nipples, giving her the pleasure of having her breasts worshiped with his mouth while having her nipples stimulated with the vibrations. Closer and closer she came to climax, until she thought she was there. It was that moment that he decided that her breasts were clean enough, and began cleaning his way down her belly. The feel of his mouth and tongue on her were exquisite, but not stimulating enough. Laying her head on the pillow, Cheryl just enjoyed his ministrations to her body. She forgot about everything except his mouth exploring her, cleaning the syrup he had placed there. When he got to the top of the panties that she had placed on her, he turned the vibrator in them on for a moment, causing her to gasp in pleasure. Too quickly, he turned them off again, and moved up the bed to look once again at her face. Her emotions were on edge, and she looked at him, breathing hard, and finally said the words that drove him to the edge…”Please Master, take me” she whispered to him.

Looking down at her, he grinned and kissed her hard. While he was doing that, he reached down and pulled the Velcro on the side of the panties, freeing her from the device. He had to pull to get them from her sopping pussy as they had worked their way in between her lips, and as soon as they were off, he lay himself down on top of her, and in one swift movement, was buried in her. Cheryl felt every inch of him as he entered her, and once again moaned loudly. Holding himself up on his elbows, he reached over and once again turned on the vibrations to her nipples. As soon as he had done so, he began to plunge into her. While she knew that he loved her dearly, she also knew that this was about carnal pleasure. The stimulation in her pussy combined with his cock buried deep in her drove her over the edge. Her body started to shake and she began to scream. I’m cumming Master, she yelled, and he kept pumping into her. Her orgasm overtook her and she came harder than she could ever remember. He slowed down a little, letting her come down from the high that he had just given her, and when she looked at him with love in her eyes, he began again, this time with more power, slamming into her with every stroke. They both knew that he wasn’t far behind. Soon he was moaning and grunting from the exertion. I’m cumming darling he yelled, and that, along with the feeling of his cock twitching in her pussy sent her over the edge again. They came together, sharing a mutual orgasm. He slowed his strokes until finally, he stopped moving in her, relishing in the feel of her pussy…his pussy, throbbing around his cock, milking the last drops from him.

They looked in each others eyes, and he moved his hands under her back and gave her a long, loving hug. She wanted to do the same, but since she was still tied down, she just accepted his embrace. Rolling off her, he stood up, put his robe back on and kissed her forehead. Turning away, he heard her ask if she could get up now. He just turned around, smiling at her, and said, “who said we were through?” He again chuckeled as he walked out the door, leaving her there wondering, “what more could he do?”