Chess Game Ch. 03

Story Info
The Endgame: less chess, more sex for Indian wife.
7.3k words
4.35
127.8k
43

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers

Chapter 3: The Endgame

"So Prerna, what have you decided?" the colonel asked, chewing on his pipe, "If I can't checkmate you in 20 moves, in a no-time-limit game, you get it all back. If I can, you lose those cute panties."

I looked at him and then at the major, surprised that neither of them had thought it fit to explain to me why they had let the maid into the house where she could see me the way I was. But it was pointless now, since she had seen me anyway. The best thing to do now was minimize the damage. Win my clothes and money back, and go home. I knew there was no way he could beat me in 20 moves.

"Okay, you're on." I said, and sat down in my chair.

The colonel had white and I had black. Our first few moves were very rapid. And after 4 moves each, I was confused. The colonel was going for the 4-move-checkmate again. What the hell? Was this a trap? I knew of no way he could save his queen after I made those moves. And after that all I had to do was force exchanges and it would be impossible for him to beat me in 20 moves. Since there was no time limit, I though long and hard after his queen move, wracking my brain for any scenario I knew where he could beat me. I kept thinking.

Meanwhile, Ratna came to the living room and started sweeping it. She was not looking at any one of us, and nonchalantly sweeping. As if the room did not have an almost naked young woman playing chess with an old man. Her entry into the room made me think about the confusing things she had said about being helpless and having no choice. I started thinking more about it when I reminded myself not to get distracted and to focus on the game.

Finally I decided to make a move for his queen. By the 8th move, it was an almost exact replica of one of our earlier games when he kept trying that opening. At my ninth move, I took his queen and triumphantly put it on the side.

"Oh no, I lost my queen." the colonel said in a sad voice.

"Don't tell me you didn't see that coming." I said suspiciously. But the colonel ignored me and said,

"I am so sad. My queen is dead."

"You look sad, Sir." the major said, in a rehearsed manner.

"Won't someone do something to make me feel happy?" the colonel said, switching to Hindi.

And I watched, perplexed as Ratna dropped the broom, sighed and walked to the colonel. I went from being perplexed to shocked as Ratna started taking her sari off, with all three of us watching her. She put the bunched up sari on the couch next to the major and then unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her small but perky bra-less breasts. I watched, my mouth wide open, as she then got on her knees next to the colonel and started unbuttoning his pants.

The colonel kept staring at the chess board, feigning a sad face, as Ratna opened his pants, reached into his underwear and took out a semi-erect dick. I looked away, but even from the corner of my eyes, I could see that it was sizeable even in that semi-erect stage. What caught my attention was the thick bush of gray pubic hair around it.

"What the hell, colonel?" I said in an upset voice.

"Oh right, it is my turn to make a move." the colonel said as Ratna took his dick in her mouth and started sucking it hard, making audible slurping noises. He picked up a pawn and moved it one square ahead.

"Why is she....why are you....what the..." I tried to string together an outraged sentence, still averting my eyes from that debauched scene of our maid giving him a blowjob.

"Your move, Prerna." the colonel replied. "Don't pay any attention to Ratna. She does this all the time."

"Yes, she does it all the time." the major added, suppressing a giggle.

I considered my options. Whatever was happening in front of me was very wrong. But I figured he was doing it just to distract me from the game. I had his queen and could not lose in 20 moves. Maybe all I should do is keep playing, survive the 20 moves, get my dress back, and get the hell out of this bizarre place.

I turned my gaze back to the chess board, and focused on my next move, trying my best to ignore the slurping and gagging noises that Ratna was making. Both my knights were in a position from where they could wreak a lot of havoc. I moved one of them forward, threatening his bishop.

"Tell me when you make the movie. My eyes are closed." the colonel said in a voice that sounded as normal as if Ratna was doing nothing more than mopping the floor near him.

I finally turned my eyes towards him. His head was thrown back, his eyes were closed, and he had a peaceful smile on his face. Then, despite trying not to, I looked downwards, towards his crotch. Ratna's head was bobbing up and down, as she gagged and slurped, and between those bobs, I could see the colonel's now fully erect dick. It was reasonably big, maybe about 7 inches or so. But what caught my attention was how thick it was. Ratna lips were almost stretched to their maximum, wrapped around the dick. It was at least twice as thick as my husband's.

"Have you made your move?" the colonel asked as I was staring at his dick.

"Yes. Yes, I have." I said, and looked away. My eyes met the major's. He was looking at me with a wry smile on his face.

"Ok, hold on Ratna." he said, pushing her head away. He then got up, pushed down his pants and underwear and stepped out of them. He then unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. And sitting down naked, reached for another pawn on the chessboard and moved it ahead, completely ignoring my threat to his bishop. "Your move."

I alternated from looking with amazement at the colonel's naked body and the chessboard. I was surprised at how fit the colonel was even at this age. Not an ounce of fat on his torso, although it was covered with thick gray hair. And I was surprised at his move, because he had now gifted me, not only his queen, but a bishop. How the hell did he think he would win from here, forget winning in 20 moves? Was there some trap? Meanwhile, Ratna got back to blowing the colonel, so I turned my focus to the chess board full time.

"Major, I am so sorry." the colonel said as I kept considering my next move. "Where are my manners? Please, help yourself."

I was puzzled and looked at the colonel and then to the major.

"Thank you, Sir." the major said, and got up from the couch. I watched in surprise as he started undressing too. He neatly folded every garment as he removed it and put it on the couch. As he took off his underwear, out sprang an erect, circumcised dick, about nine inches long, but not as thick as the colonel's.

I watched, spellbound, as the major then got on his knees behind Ratna, reached under her waist and untied the petticoat's knot. She kept on sucking the colonel's dick, and made no move to resist as the major started pulling the petticoat down. She had no panties under there, and in a few seconds Ratna too, like the other two men, was completely naked.

With my panties on, a few minutes back, I had been a ridiculously exposed woman in the company of three fully clothed individuals. Now they were all naked, while I still retained some shred of dignity. But far from feeling comforted by it, I was feeling alarmed. And honestly, a little turned on. The long-lasting arguments with Dhruv meant that I had been starved of sex for a while. And here, in front of me, fully naked were two men with really good bodies and impressive looking dicks. Yes, old men more than twice my age and with gray hair all over their bodies. But still, good fit bodies and impressive dicks.

The major then pulled his knees closer to Ratna's behind, and I wasn't surprised when he started inserting his long circumcised dick into her. Ratna let out a long moan as the major's dick slid into her gradually. And I felt a dampness developing between my legs as the major buried his cock into her completely and then started fucking her in a slow gentle motion. The major noticed me staring at what he was doing, smiled and said,

"Isn't it about time you made your move, Prerna?"

The double entendre in his question was so blindingly obvious, the colonel could not help let out a short chuckle. I shifted y gaze back to the chess board and took the colonel's bishop.

"Your move, colonel." As I said that, I was surprised at how hoarse and breathless my own voice sounded. Without realizing it, I had been breathing heavily, and my mouth felt dry. But if my voice gave something away to the colonel, he did not indicate it. His eyes were still closed.

"Did she take the bishop, Major?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Move the pawn to a3." he said. The major, without taking a pause from his rhythmic pounding of Ratna's cunt, reached over and moved the pawn.

Another move which made no sense whatsoever. If there was some crafty elaborate gambit that he had in mind, I could not see it. From here on, I could beat him within 20 moves. I tried to focus on a way to finish the game off as early as possible, and leave this bizarre scene. But what was happening near me was very distracting.

The major had now started hammering Ratna's cunt really hard, making her yelp with every stroke. Of course, her yelps were muffled by the colonel's dick which was still going in and out of her mouth. The muffled yelps soon turned into muffled grunts, and added to them was the sound of loud thuds of the major's thighs hitting Ratna's. As the perverted scene in front of my hit a higher gear, I could feel what was just a dampness in my pussy, turning rapidly into a wetness. Thankfully, I thought to myself, my panties were black, so it wasn't obvious. But nevertheless, I pressed my already closed thighs even tightly against each other. And just to make sure, no one was looking there, I looked around.

I saw the major's eyes, even as he fucked Ratna hard, were focused on me. But not down there. I followed his gaze to my breasts, which he was staring at. And I almost let out a yelp myself, as I realized why he was staring. My nipples were very visibly and completely erect. My nipples were always sensitive to any sort of sensuous stimulus, whether by touch, visual or even thought-based. Even if I got a little turned on, my nipples stood at attention. And now, considering the scene that was unfolding in front of me, obviously, I was beyond just a little turned on.

I slowly moved my left arm up to cover my nipples, and with my right hand, moved my other knight forward. I told myself that it was important that I finish this game fast and get out of this place. Not because I feared that either of the two men would force themselves on me. If they wanted to do that, they would have done that long ago. But because with each passing moment, I was losing the self-belief to stop myself from giving in to the situation.

"Your move, Sir." the major said.

The colonel opened his eyes, and looked into mine with a piercing gaze. A gaze to piercing that I was unable to look away despite wanting to. he then tapped Ratna on her shoulder twice. As soon as he did that, the major took his dick out of her cunt and stood up, his dick erect and tilted slightly upwards, glistening with Ratna's juices. Ratna took the colonel's dick out of her mouth and got up.

The colonel made a move on the chess board. But I was not looking at the board. Ratna, moving with an ease that suggested she had been doing this for a long time, straddled the colonel. She put her knees on the chair on either side of the colonel's thighs, and lowered herself, taking his obscenely thick dick into her cunt without needing her hands to guide it in. She then started moving up and down on the colonel's dick, and he wrapped his hairy arms around her back, hugging her tightly as they fucked. I wanted to look away. But I could not. I kept staring at them.

The colonel was still staring at me. He then smiled and said,

"Your move, Prerna." and then added, "You might want to just save everyone's time by toppling your king."

That second sentence made me jerk my neck and shift my gaze to the chess board. He was saying that he was so close to winning that I should resign? How did that happen? What magical move did he make? As I looked at the board, I saw that his move had been very benign. He had moved another pawn forward. There was not even a remote threat to my king. On the contrary, the pawn move had opened up his king and I had to just move my queen and checkmate him. There seemed no way he could avoid checkmate. I made sure there was nothing on the board that I had missed and looked back at the colonel, confused.

"Don't look so confused." the colonel said. "You know that you should just topple your king."

"But why.." I started saying when the major's voice said,

"Yes, just topple your king."

I hadn't even realized when the major had moved so close to me. He was now standing barely half a foot away from me, still naked, and his erect dick a few inches from my face. As I registered his presence so close to me, I also detected a musky scent on his dick, of his precum, combined with the bitter smell of Ratna's juices on it. From so close, it looked even bigger, with the thick veins running along it taught and visible, and its thick uncircumcised purple head staring at me like a one-eyed monster. I should have looked away, but I kept staring.

The major, realizing that I had been spellbound by his magnificent cock, took another step closer until it was barely an inch away from touching my lips. He then said,

"Topple your king, Prerna. Just give up already."

I looked up from his dick to his face and into his eyes. They had a fiery, almost animalistic look in them, the raw desire in them almost hitting me like a stream of bullets. He then put his hand on my bare shoulder, and squeezed it gently, his touch sending a bolt of electricity up and down my body, and making my legs part involuntarily.

No matter how much resolve I had been muster up until then, I could sense I was at a breaking point. I could hear the colonel fucking Ratna hard, and now that her mouth was unencumbered by the presence of anything, she was grunting loudly and passionately. The major's touch had made my body respond, and the goose bumps on it were there for everyone to see. And his big beautiful dick, so close to my face and shooting its scent up my nose, was adding to the effect.

All I had to do to get my dress and money back and leave this place with my dignity regained, was move my queen and checkmate the colonel. No other chess player in the world, even with a gun to their head, would play any other move. And there wasn't a gun to my head. No, not a gun, but something a lot more.....dangerous.

I looked away from the major and turned back to face the chess board. As I reached towards the board with my hand, the colonel stopped fucking Ratna and held her in place, his eyes following my hand. Ratna also turned her head and looked at the board. I picked up my queen, and as I did so, the major squeezed my shoulder with his hand. In response to his squeeze, my body shivered visibly, as if it were freezing. My hand shook just as I was about to place the queen next to his king and checkmate the colonel. And my hand paused.

I then watched, as if watching some other woman move, as I moved the queen back to her original place. I put my index finger on top of my king. I looked at the major's face, then his oozing dick. Then I let out a loud sigh and flicked the king forward.

It almost seemed as the king fell to the board in slow motion. Gradually. With each passing microsecond, I knew that I had resigned way more than just a chess game. From here on, nothing in my life would ever be the same again. Nothing.

If the falling of the king seemed to happen in slow motion, what happened after my king stopped rolling and lay there, resigned and humiliated, seemed to proceed in fast forward mode. The major pushed my chair behind with a firm shove, and moved in front, between me and the chess board. He bent down, dug his fingers into my panties and gave them a downward tug. I didn't even realize how or when I raised my butt off the chair to allow him to slip the panties down, and didn't even register the exact moment when I became fully naked. Like I said, it all seemed to be happening in fast forward.

The major then put both his strong rough hands on my waist and pulled me forward, so my ass was on the edge of the seat and my head resting against the back. He got down on his knees in front of me, pulled my thighs apart, and lunged forward, his long dick entering me in one swift motion. I was surprised that I had become wet enough for that big dick to enter me so easily. He took it out just as easily and rammed it in again hard, hitting spots inside me that Dhruv's average but respectable dick had never been able to.

As he kept fucking me, I heard a loud and high pitched moan which sounded nothing like Ratna, and it took me a few moments to register that it was coming from my mouth. The fire in my cunt was being stoked by the second as the major kept hammering it, and all I could do was look looking at the wild and resolute expression on his face. And moan. The major looked into my eyes for a few moments, and even as he kept pounding my cunt, bent down and kissed me. The gentleness of his kiss was in sharp contrast with the merciless fury with which he was shafting my cunt.

He took one hand off my thigh, and pressed it to the back of my head, making our kiss even more intimate and passionate. Our tongues played with each other and our salivas mingled and our lips kept wrestling with each other. The kiss made time slow down. Or at least it felt that way because the kiss seemed to last forever. My body, starved of any sexual contact, was enjoying the double pleasure of a passionate kiss and a primal fuck.

When the major finally broke our kiss and pushed his head back, I saw the colonel and Ratna standing next to the chair. The colonel had an eager and pleased look on his face, while Ratna's face was bathed in a mixture of sadness and arousal. She was clearly conflicted by how she felt about her memsaab getting fucked like this in front of her. Our eyes met and we stared at each other for several moments.

That intense mutual stare seemed to be saying a lot to each other. I tilted my head slightly and my lips formed a sad smile, as if to say that she was right, and had done her best to warn me from ending up where I had ended up - naked on an arm chair, with my legs pointing upwards, getting fucked hard by an old man I barely knew. And yet, Ratna seemed to understand that I did not regret it much, at least not at that moment. Her eyes conveyed a greater regret for my situation than I had been feeling.

Nevertheless, the aroused look on her face as she also smiled, showed that she was also pleased by this development. And it seemed like she was as aware as me, that the dick that had been ramming her cunt just minutes ago, was now pounding mine. That we were no longer in the memsaab-maid relationship, and were somehow bonded forever by being fucked one after another by this old man whom we were not married to, and who was about twice our age.

"Don't you have work to finish, Ratna?" the colonel said, interrupting our locked gazes.

Ratna looked away from me, and at the colonel. She nodded and said,

"Yes, saab."

"Major." the colonel pointed said, and immediately the major stopped fucking me and stepped away. I lay there, breathless with the shafting I had just gotten, each of my legs wrapped over the armrests, leaving my wet cunt open for everyone to see. I stared at the colonel as he took a few steps and was in front of me, and I expected him to now take the major's place and start fucking me. His thick dick certainly looked ready to do so.

But instead, the colonel grabbed my legs with both his hands and brought them down from over the armrest. He then put one arm under my knees, and another under my back, and picked me up effortlessly. My naked boobs pressed against each other as my body, bent at the waist, was suspended in the colonel's arms. My cheek was pressed against the thick gray hair on his chest. And I could feel his dick poking gently at my ass.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers
12