Chess Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I described before, I am not fat, but neither am I a petite little waif. My height combined with my normal non-skinny build means that I weigh enough for most men to be unable to just pick up easily. When Dhruv had wanted to ceremonially carry me over the threshold of our apartment after we got married, he had been able to hold on to me only for a few seconds, and had put me down almost at once.

The colonel however, was carrying me with surprising ease. Holding my naked body in his arms, he quietly walked into his bedroom, the major following one step behind as if they were a 2 man marching formation. In the bedroom, he put me down gently on a big kingsized bed with crisp and neatly tucked in white sheets. I lay there on the bed, my fingers playing with my hair, staring at the colonel.

He got on the bed on his knees, and then bent down and started roughly massaging my boobs. He then started biting my boobs all over as I felt his thick rough moustache rub against my nipples. I put a hand on his bald head and rubbed it gently. He played with my boobs for a couple of minutes, and then pushed on my back. As I lay there, he moved on his knees behind me, wordlessly, making it clear what was expected of me. I got on my hands and knees, my shapely ass pointing at the colonel.

The colonel's dick was rubbing against my inner thighs as his hands now started massaging my ass cheeks. He grabbed my ass, pinched it, fondled it for a while and then spanked both my cheeks hard a couple of times. The loud smacking noise of the spanks brought a chuckle out of him, as well as the major who was standing next to the bed in deference. As the colonel kept playing with my ass, I was waiting, on my hands on knees, desperate for his thick cock to fuck me. The ass foreplay was nice, but what I needed right now was a good fucking.

But the colonel was taking his time. After spanking my ass a few more times and admiring the way it jiggled, he put his thumb on my waist just above by ass. He then moved the thumb down, along my ass crack, parting my cheeks as I felt the flesh of his thumb and nail move downwards. The thumb paused just as it was at my asshole. He pressed it gently with the front of his thumb, almost inquiringly, waiting to see how I reacted. I did not react, just waited on all fours for him to finally get on with fucking me.

He then slowly inserted the top of his thumb into my anus without too much trouble, and I drew my breath in sharply. Dhruv liked to occasionally fuck me in the ass, and although I did not enjoy it too much, I let him. It had taken him a couple of years of convincing me to let him. Initially it had been painful. But by now, it was mostly painfree, and still not pleasant. But Dhruv's normal cock was one thing, and the colonel freakishly thick monster was a different matter altogether. I was about to say something to stop him when,

"Don't worry. Not going there." he said his first words since the chess game very calmly, "At least not yet. Just wanted to assess the possibilities."

"Please just...." I said and stopped.

"Just what?" he asked in a naughty tone.

"Please just get on with it." I said impatiently.

"Get on with what?" he asked, being a total brat.

"Just fuck me already, colonel." I said.

"As the lady says." the colonel said and thrust his dick into my cunt hard.

My cunt had considerably more discomfort at the colonel's first entry than the major's. The major's had been long, and although accommodating that length in itself was unusual, the colonel's girth was a different ballgame altogether. I let out a loud screech, as the walls of my cunt, even with the leftover natural lubrication from the major's fuck, were stretched to their limits. But the colonel paid no attention to my discomfort and started fucking me, although gently after the first hard thrust.

I let out a few more wails as the battering-ram that was the colonel's dick continued its assault on my cunt. But in a dozen or two strokes, my cunt walls seemed to have adapted to the girth, and the pain and discomfort subsides. Sensing that I had now gotten used to the colonel's dick, from the fact that my wails had turned into moans of pleasure, the major got on the bed on his knees in front of me.

The long uncircumcised dick that had been fucking me just minutes ago was now back in front of my face. The major did not need to spell out what he wanted, and I opened my mouth wide. The major grabbed hold of my hair, and then thrust his dick into my mouth very hard, much like he had done with my cunt. Almost at once, the dick hit the back of my throat and I gagged and tried to take it out. But the major, anticipating the reaction, had gripped my hair tightly and I was unable to move my head.

Instead of me sucking his dick, his dick started fucking my mouth. After that first thrust though, the major moved his dick and held my head in a way that did not elicit that big a gag reaction. The tip would slide down my throat, and it still felt weird but I got used to it very soon. The major had after all probably been fucking mouths since before I was born. After all these years, he had clearly perfected the art of mouth fucking.

As the gag reflexes subsided, or started seeming bearable, my brain now started registering the assault of the monster dicks on both my ends. A thick fat one hammering my cunt and a long one screwing my mouth and throat. Even in that state of unprecedented arousal, I could help but think "Laurel and Hardy". I chuckled to myself. Or rather, tried to chuckle, but could not, because the major's dick had invaded and occupied my mouth with the resoluteness of Hitler invading Poland.

I was getting fucked on both ends, or as they say spit-roasted, by two dicks that were sizeable in different ways. After I got used to the size of both those monster cocks in the two antipodal holes of my body, and also got used to the odd feeling of their big balls slapping against my thighs and my chin, the pleasure started seeping through. My increasing breathlessness was not only because of the workout their assaults were putting me through, but also because of my body reacting to them. From weeks, even months of minimal sex to such an arduous ménage a trois was a big leap that my body and mind both were enthralled by.

For ten minutes or so, as the men kept pounding both my ends, my body was building itself up into a state of sexual frenzy, until finally my first orgasm of the day...of the week..of the month..started bearing down on me like a hurricane. Just the initial rumblings were enough for me to realize it was going to be a massive one. I shuddered and shook a the approach, and the major, realizing what was coming, let go of my hair and didn't stop me when I took his dick out of my mouth.

I gasped for fresh air, but only momentarily, because the colonel, also sensing where I was, doubled the tempo of his fucking, and it pushed me over the edge very fast. I am always a noisy cummer, but the way I hollered and quaked at the orgasm was so intense, that Ratna came running into the room in concern. I grabbed on to the major's erect dick for support, making him yelp in pain for a change, arched my back and let the torrid orgasm sweep over me like a tsunami. My breasts swung back and forth like giant pendulums. If the colonel had not been grabbing on to my waist firmly, I probably would have been knocked off my knees by the sheer gale force of that orgasm. It hit, peaked, and continued at the peak for what seemed like ages.

Finally, when it started subsiding, I let go of the major's dick, much to his relief, my elbows gave way and my shoulders slumped to the bed. As my head was resting on my left cheek, and I realized that I was looking at the major and Ratna through a blurry vision. No orgasm before this in my life had been intense enough to make me involuntarily cry. The major and my maid looked at me with mouths open in amazement as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

And plop, I felt my ass hit the bed sideways. The colonel had taken his dick out from my cunt and let go of my waist. I lay there in a fetal position, breathing heavily, still moaning from the after-effects of the orgasm, and wiping my eyes as I tried hard to stop crying. My mouth was hurting and my cunt was sore. And the tears kept coming. And the possible reason for the tears made its way into my head belatedly. I realized, with an unbearably sharp pang of guilt, that I had cheated on my husband, and cheated quite earth-shattering. By being fucked by two old men.

And the events of the day cascaded through my head. I still could not believe that in the course of a couple of hours, I had gone from confidently going for a profitable chess game, to being fucked simultaneously by two men I barely knew. And my crying got louder.

My two lovers however, were not waiting around for my guilt attack to subside. Nor were they interested in comforting or consoling me. They watched me curiously for a while, and then let me lay there, squirming and crying, as they pulled Ratna on to the bed. After I finally got done crying, and wiped the last of my tears, I got an idea of how I must have looked minutes ago. Ratna was on all fours just inches away from me, the colonel fucking her in the cunt, and the major roughly screwing her mouth.

I sat up slowly, and stared at them, trying to decide what to do next. But the major made the decision for me. As soon as he saw me sit up, he took his dick out of Ratna's mouth, and crawled towards me. He took me into his arms, and kissed me, once more very gently and passionately, and the comforting passion of his kiss melted away any thoughts of guilt that I had. Within seconds, I knew it and he knew it, that I was ready to continue.

And there I was, laid on my back, perpendicular to Ratna, looking up at her face which was directly above mine. The major was continuing where he had left off, fucking me rapidly missionary style. Ratna and I stared into each others eyes, both of us moving in similar rapid rhythms being fucked by the two old army men. As I looked up and Ratna's face above me, my mind again made a symbolic note. Until a few hours back, in a sense, I had been above Ratna, her employer, her memsaab, several rungs higher in the socio-economic ladder. And here, as these men on the same bed were shafting both of our sweaty bodies, she was in a way on top of me.

As if to rub in the egalitarian nature of this orgy, quite literally, something else happened. Ratna's mouth had been wide open as the colonel fucked her. And a stream of spit came out of her mouth, and dropped down, splashing my nose, cheeks and some of it entering my mouth. Instead of being revolted, I felt a little turned on. I rubbed my fingers into her spit and licked them.

The major, who had noticed what had happened and my reaction to it, bent forward and pushed Ratna's head down towards mine. And the two of us kissed. And kept kissing. My maid and I were lip locked in a passionate kiss as two men who were not our husbands kept fucking us at the same time. Could it get any more perverted?

Ratna and I kept kissing on and off for about ten minutes when we both had an orgasm at about the same time, probably spurred by this taboo tongue tennis. My orgasm was not as intense as the first one, but was still pretty intense. Ratna's however, seemed more moderate. After that orgasm subsided, a realization struck me. These men were still going at it! Neither of them seemed even close to cumming. I had read that old men take a long time to cum, but this seemed unnatural. Surely, they had to cum very soon.

But forget cumming soon, the colonel decided it was time for a partner swap. Now he was fucking me in the missionary position and the major was fucking Ratna doggy style. That went on for fifteen minutes, and it was back to me and the major, and Ratna and the colonel, both missionary style. Both Ratna and I were exhausted by the multiple orgasms that had swept over us and were now just moving along to the thrusts of the men. Finally, after well over an hour, the colonel made a guttural noise. He took out his dick from Ratna's cunt and pointed it towards our faces. A thick stream of what seemed like a liter of cum rained on our faces and our hair.

I was too stunned to react for a few seconds, but Ratna, obviously used to it by now, first licked and swallowed the cum on her face and then started licking mine. A minute later, the major also did the same thing. This time, I reciprocated by licking Ratna's face clean.

I was tired and breathless, but Ratna looked positively beat. After I finished licking the cum off her face, she just rolled over, put a pillow under her head, and fell asleep almost instantly. She was probably used to doing it. I decided to get up, get cleaned and maybe head home, but as I tried to get up, I realized my thighs were hurting too much. So I lay back on the bed, with my eyes open. The major came over gave me a short kiss.

"Have some rest." he said, and walked out of the bedroom. The colonel too got up and left the room. It was amazing how the two old men had barely broken a sweat. I decided to rest for a while and then leave. But I had no idea when I also, much like Ratna, fell asleep.

I woke up, roughly an hour later according to the wall clock. And I was awakened by Ratna's grunts. I did not think anything else could shock me today. But the sight in front of me did manage to knock my socks off... or would have, had I been wearing socks. I had seen stuff like this occasionally in porn films. But I never thought people actually did this in normal life. Not that any of what had happened before was normal. Still, I was shocked to see Ratna, lying face down on top of the colonel as he fucked her cunt, and the major on top of her ramming her asshole. Ratna's face wore a mixture of pain and pleasure that was unmatched by anything I had seen earlier that day.

I sat up and stared at this unbelievable scene of double penetration in front of me. Ratna noticed me sit up and flashed me a smile. The two men ignored me for the moment. I watched them fuck her for a few minutes and then felt an urgent need to pee. So I walked to the bathroom attached to the bedroom to relieve myself.

When I walked out, the threeway seemed to have ended. Ratna was sitting on her knees in a corner of the bed. And the two men were sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the bathroom door. I walked out, thought of something to say, but words failed me. Wordlessly, the colonel took me by the hand and got me back on the bed. He lay down on his back and pulled me on top of him. I put my knees on either side of his hips and took his thick dick inside my cunt.

I knew what was about to happen. As I had watched them fuck Ratna, I had started off thinking, no way am I going to let them do that to me. But the look on Ratna's face showed how much she was loving it. That it was a completely different kind of a high from just plain anal sex, which I always found boring. And within minutes, I had changed my mind to, well maybe, if they try. As I fucked colonel in the cowgirl position, I knew that the major would soon make his move. He waited for a few minutes, let me get into the frenzy of the fuck, and then picked up a tube of lubricant that was next to the pillow.

He approached me from the back gingerly, expecting some resistance. But was delighted to find none. He then squirted a generous dollop of the lubricant on my asshole, smeared it all around, and pushed a finger inside. He seemed pleased to note that my asshole was not virgin. That I had done it there before.

It still hurt when he started pushing his dick inside slowly. I winced and moaned, but did not tell him to stop. The major poured some more lubricant around his dick and pressed forth. After about half his dick was inside my asshole, he decided that was as far as he would go. He poured some more lubricant and started fucking my ass with half his dick. As both of my holes down there were getting fucked, I could identify with the mix of pain and pleasure I had seen on Ratna's face. It did have the pain of anal sex, but the penetration seemed a lot more pleasurable when combined with cunt fucking. Ratna got on her knees next to me and started licking my nipples. And very soon, I was about to orgasm for the umpteenth time that day.

After ten minutes of double penetration, the men decided to have mercy on my battered body, and withdrew. The colonel thrust his dick inside my mouth, and the major put his inside Ratna's mouth, as we both sat next to each other on the side of the bed. We both sucked their dicks expertly, as if in a race to see who wins first, and Ratna got the major to orgasm a minute before I got the colonel to cum in my mouth.

After both of us swallowed their loads entirely, we all just sat there dumbly for a couple of minutes, neither of us saying a word. Even if I had wanted to say something, I would not know what to say.

"I have to go. My kids will be home from school soon." Ratna said and got up.

I got up without saying anything and walked to the bathroom. My thighs were still hurting, and I limped a little. I could barely recognize the person in the mirror. Hair disheveled and streaked with cum. Face covered with patches of dried cum and spit. But it wasn't just the physical appearance that made me unrecognizable. It was what I had turned into in a matter of hours.

When I washed up and came out of the bathroom, the bedroom was empty. I walked out to the living room naked, where the two old men, fully dressed, had started a game of chess. Uncertainly I walked up to them. My panties were lying on the floor. I picked them up and put them on.

"Another game?" the colonel asked.

"No thank you. I should get going." I said.

"As you wish." the colonel said. I stood there and stared at him pointedly. "What?"

"Can I have my dress back?" I said.

"Well... you know... you toppled your king. So technically, I did beat you in under 20 moves." the colonel said flatly.

I looked at him incredulously, my face going red in anger. I was about to open my mouth and scream something unintelligible when the colonel said,

"Just kidding, young lady."

I seethed in anger as he walked into the bedroom, unlocked the cupboard, took the dress out and handed it to me. In the living room, he also handed me the money. And without any sort of comment or discussion about all the sex we had been having, I left the apartment and went home.

P.S. End of the regular story. Next part will be backstory and aftermath with practically no sex.

12