Chesterbury Tales Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of Dennis, and sat back on my haunches. He rolled onto his back, propped against the settee, eyes closed tight, lips apart. Anji was thrown back into the corner of the settee, slowly fingering herself. She had watched me fuck Dennis.

We all felt a bit sheepish I think, but rather pleased with the unusual experience. There was a mug of flat beer on the floor. I took a swig of it to wash down the remains of the sperm.

Any embarrassment was dispelled by the other girl. She sat cross-legged with her eyes screwed-up tight, rubbing between her skimpy thighs. She'd obviously left off her knickers when she was in the lavatory. Perhaps she'd done that so that I could feel her. I don't know. Anyway, her hair was mousy-coloured, tousled and wet.

The narrow chest and thin waist were more like the figure of a little girl, I thought. There was only a light covering of hair around her fanny. Eventually she started to whimper quietly, squirming as she tried to orgasm. Her fingers were pushed deep into her slit. But she couldn't. Her wailing of frustration was sad. This erotic sight had stiffened Dennis up again.

I pulled him to the floor. 'Let's start the second act,' I said turning to my wife. 'You look after Dennis, Anji.'

I lay at the side of the girl, facing her feet, my head towards her middle, trousers still round my ankles, and pushed my mouth into her eager vulva. Slipping off her skirt, Anji pushed Dennis onto his back at the side of me, and straddled his head in the sixty-nine position. Her mouth closed over the slender penis, gobbling at it hungrily.

Dennis responded by tonguing Anji's grapes. Then I felt my own willy encased in a warm wet mouth. So the four of us sucked hungrily on each other. Willies and fannies. We fondled, we stroked testicles and tits. There were moans of frustration, murmurs of pleasure and squeals of joy until Anji grunted with a half-a-dozen warm splashes gushing into her mouth as Dennis's prick erupted again

The excitement of that moment was so intense that I suddenly jerked myself, erupting my own squirts in the girl's mouth and over her face. Then still chewing the girl's vulva, I heard Anji crying out with release. Her hips were bucking wildly against the youth's head.

Then there was this long drawn-out stifled scream from the girl as her head thrashed from side to side, eyes wide open in astonishment. It seemed to last for ages As we calmed down, sat cross-legged on the floor, I cuddled the girl's thin fanny in one hand and Anji's fat one in the other for a few minutes.

Then we stood up, dressed and went home. Dennis drove the girl home. We walked. Anji was curious to know what it felt like to a man, sucking cock.

'Terrific But I don't think I'll make a habit of it. How about the girl?'

All Anji said was 'Sweet I enjoyed it Will you give her some coaching?'

'Why not?' I replied. Anji just chuckled.

In bed we performed the third act. Whilst we fondle with each other, getting ourselves ready for action, Anji described licking the girl's fanny which, she said, oozed copiously - almost like dribbling spunk. I described Dennis's elegant prick and salty sperm. We screwed each other like crazy for half-an-hour. But we never repeated the performance of that particular play again.

The first coaching session was on a Saturday afternoon in the rehearsal room at the theatre. She wore a jacket over a thin sleeveless top and a long black rehearsal skirt. I had thought that the episode at Dennis's party was a result of the drink and now forgotten. But as soon as we'd got into the room, she put her arms round me. She looked at me with wide-eyed innocence, like a child virgin, and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

'Hey , I said to her, when we came up for air, we're here to work at your auditions.

She looked at me with those large innocent eyes, her lips pouting slightly. With one hand still round my neck, she stroked the other up and down my groin, already half swollen with interest. 'Later,' she whispered in her low tone, 'later '

'She slid down onto her haunches, deftly undid my trousers and, hey presto , my stiffened cock was held in the slender fingers of her small hand.

'Beautiful ' she whispered, her eyes glued to it. 'I adore prick ' And she placed her puckered lips on the end of it, her eyes looking up at mine appealingly, rubbing her lips gently over the leaking head. Then she started to gulp on it with relish, squeezing it up and down with her hand. Her other hand was up her skirt playing with herself.

Her action got more frenzied and in hardly any time at all she gripped her thighs together, pumped my prick hard between her lips, helped with her hand. I just shot my load into her mouth. She slid her lips completely over the spurting penis until it relaxed. Then, with it still in her mouth, she looked up at me with wide-eyed wonder.

She stood up, shook her skirt free and smiled. 'Right, let's work And we did. For about an hour and a half.

When the session was over she said 'Now let's do it properly.'

Her skirt came off - showing she had no knickers on - then her blouse and bra. She stood facing me, like a little waif, absolutely naked. Almost titless 'Now you '

I slipped my shirt off, unfastened my trousers, and slid them off with the underwear. I stood before her, equally naked, with my excitement clearly showing. It was quickly filling hard, she just watching it twitch and swell.

'Get on the floor,' she said huskily, and I did.

She stood over my waist. The sun shone through the windows behind her. It filtered through the wisps of light-coloured hair surrounding her vulva, like a fine web of gold. Her thin lips were swollen, almost purple, pushing aside the outer labia, coated with her juices. She slowly lowered herself onto my waist, balancing herself on her feet, knees bent. Her vulva opened its pink secret to me as her thighs spread apart.

She took hold of my erection and forced it against her waiting labia. As she sank carefully onto it, I watched the foreskin peeling back allowing the head to penetrate the warm, young, womanly flesh. It was wet and snug. She did all the work, heaving her body up and down, slowly at first, then with a heavy bouncing, then slowly again. Her expression was sheer ecstasy.

As her movement became more irregular, her loins began to tremble. She opened her eyes and looked at me with sheer lust. That girl had one of the most expressive pairs of eyes I've ever seen. You could read her thoughts Her bouncing got more vigorous with one hand pressed into her groin.

'I just love fucking,' she blurted. 'I could fuck for ever '

The pace got faster and more frantic. The hand rubbing her clitoris was a blur of movement. Her bottom lurched and jerked. Then her eyes opened wide. Very wide. They had a look of utter disbelief, as if she'd seen the Kingdom of Heaven. And she let out a long wailing cry which was awesome and exhilarating at the same time.

I just fountained my sperm up into her clutching wet cunt. She just wailed in anguish.

'Oh God I adore cock Sperm Give it all to me Choke me with it Fuck me with it '

As Robert ended his tale, there was applause, mingled with laughter and giggles of appreciation from the guests.

'Very theatrical Pull the other one ' Delia joked. 'A likely story, Robert '

'It's absolutely true And let me tell you, that slip of a girl is now a very famous actress.

'And you actually coached her?' Delia asked with a smirk.

'Yes I did. Actually '

'In acting or fucking?'

Robert laughed. 'She didn't need any coaching in the fucking department, I can tell you

'Wow ' muttered Martin. 'How often did that happen?'

'Just three times Then she went for her audition. She was accepted, of course, and my part of it was over.

She swore that she'd fuck her way to the top. But she didn't need to. She was a natural And was nominated for an Oscar. You've all seen her on the tele, and in films, but I won't tell you her name, for obvious reasons '

'Yeah Because you don't know it ' Susan scoffed.

'She's a very, very sexy actress Emma might even know her ' Robert teased. 'But I'm sorry to say that Dennis got no-where with his audition '

Telling the story had clearly affected the company. The ladies' cheeks had taken on a pinkish colour beneath their carefully applied make-up, and most of the men were adjusting their trousers to accommodate the swelling at the groin. Emma noticed Jake trying to disguise his bulk

She smiled to herself. There was obviously a lot more sex to come.

12