Chesterbury Tales Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his personal fetish, Janie discovered. Acutely embarrassed by his small penis, he got his sexual kicks from a close, detailed examination of the female genitals. He delighted in separating every fold delicately, lifting the hood of her clitoris, and parting the lips to peer up her pink, wet entrance.

For many minutes at a time he would scrutinise her labia and clitoris. Fingers would paddle in her juices and smell the pungency. Janie would place her body in different positions giving him unlimited access to her secret orifices. The small petals of flesh hiding the entrance to her secret passage would gradually open with rhythmic pulses, revealing the cream oozing down her vagina. She relished her power over his pathetic interest in her vulva. Even her rectum was of interest to him.

Finally, Sir William would ask her to masturbate herself whilst he watched. But he insisted that she closed her eyes as she did so, so that he could jerk himself off without her ever seeing his inadequate penis.

Often, it was necessary for Janie to fake the orgasm. Her cries and whimpers were convincing enough for Sir William. When she felt splashes on her thigh, accompanied by his hard asthmatic breathing, she knew she had succeeded. Keeping her eyes closed until he told her she might open them, she never did see his penis, but she got the job! It was shortly after that Sir William resigned through ill-health.

That was when she decided that it was time to develop a new reputation - a reputation for being unavailable. No word had ever got round about her sexual activities with either Michael or Sir William. A woman wouldn't be able to hold down a job like hers without the complete respect of all the company.

So ended the Company Manager's tale. The guests agreed that it was most diverting and an unusual insight to the goings on behind the scenes of the theatre.

What Emma did not tell the guests was that the up and coming famous young actor Rick Jones, had been an exception to her rule. So it was a terrible insult for Emma, after those countless acts of unrestrained love between them, to find him with his rampant penis embedded deep inside another, albeit younger, girl so soon after having enjoyed it pounding inside her own vagina. She had felt angry, jealous, and not a little sorry for herself. But the events of the previous evening had totally wiped from her memory Rick's puny penis! No doubt others would follow.

'As Emma told us, even royal princesses are not immune to a bit on the side,' Bill told them. 'Or in her case, rather a lot! It also reaches the lower members of the household with servants getting screwed by the sons of the aristocracy. There's also some erotic goings on in stately homes, I can tell you.'

'Oh, do tell!' cried Enid, always eager to hear about the sex life of the upper classes.

'Well, here's one from my own experience.' And this was his tale.

I was an only child. And being brought up in an aristocratic family with a large mansion, I didn't mix with other children very much. I never thought much about sex and was only mildly curious about it, until I went to college, that is.

One late afternoon towards the end of summer, after the harvest had been brought in and I was lying in fresh hay in the stable day-dreaming - I loved the smell of fresh straw and hay - the stable lad came in with one of the servants. Edith they called her. She was a large, buxom girl with plump pink cheeks and eyes that twinkled.

She was looking a bit hesitant and I overheard her say 'Suppose we're caught?' But the lad reassured her that the family were in the town and the other servants were all busy. 'You're not expected for half-an-hour yet,' he told her. Being hidden in one of the stalls they hadn't seen me.

The stallion was in his stall, quietly munching his oats, or whatever. He lifted his head, shook his mane and snorted as they came in. The girl giggled. 'Just look at his enormous thing!' she cried. 'He wants his mare!' The lad took her in his arms to kiss her. 'And I want mine! Come on, you can look at mine instead,'

After the kiss, I heard him tell her 'Put your hand down there.'

She giggled. 'Is it all stiff and ready?' she asked. 'You'll find out!'

Edith fumbled at his trousers and gave a gasp. 'Oh! My God! What a whopper!' she cried. 'Nearly as big as the stallion's! I must have myself a taste of that! Come on then! Get it in!'

She lay herself down on the straw in the stall next to where I was hiding. Peeping through the crack between the planks of wood there she was, feet facing me. She'd hoisted up her skirt round her waist, parted her legs with knees bent upwards. I could see her pink gash clearly, surrounded by a tangle of matted hair.

Of course, being a total innocent, I had no idea about women's genitals then. I just assumed they were a bit like boys, but flatter. I knew they had to sit down to wee but I thought that was only because they wore skirts. So I was taken aback at my first sight of a plump fanny between the massive cheeks of her bottom. It was fascinating.

The lad was unfastening his belt, dropping his trousers. Then out sprung this thick willy, stiff as a poker. It looked pretty big to me. I watched goggle-eyed as he knelt between her thighs.

She gasped as the lad pushed at her but all I could see were his buttocks bouncing up and down as she moaned. 'Oh, you'll kill me with that enormous thing!' I heard her cry.

'hen she said, 'Here, you lay down an' let me fuck you!'

The lad rolled off and I could see his glistening willy and huge dangling balls. When Edith sat up I noticed her bodice was undone, with her immense breasts bulging out. The nipples were equally over-sized and swollen. Then she straddled over him, facing him, exposing the tremendous orbs of her buttocks.

There, in front of my eyes was her fanny, with droopy brown lips slightly apart. I thought some of her insides must be hanging out of her crack. They looked as though they were sweating. But she took hold of his stiff shaft and guided it into the gap before sinking onto it. It disappeared completely into the thatch a dark hair.

She bounced up and down vigorously and I could see the lad's willy sliding in and out of her. She was groaning and grunting like a pig. Her mighty buttocks shook and trembled with the frenzied activity. With bouncing breasts, her thrusting got heavier, her panting harder until she finally gave a huge judder.

I didn't know what to make of that episode but I remember feeling strangely aroused. It was hot and I could detect the smell of their sex mingled with the fragrance of the hay. I had an urge to dip my swollen willy into a woman's hole. Like the stable lad, to feel what it was like.

And after they'd gone back to the house I went to the stall and stood looking at the straw where they had fucked. I took mine out. It had got stiff with excitement so I tossed it off, spurting into the straw.

'So what next?' Emma asked.

I realised that watching others fuck was exciting. So I took to spying on the servants and even the guests when they came at week-ends. I realised just how much of this fornication was going on, right under my nose.

I became more and more curious about women and tried various means of accidentally feeling into their clothes. My nanny and I were very close and I was never so happy as when I was cuddling into her soft bosom. She was a small, buxom woman with a happy laugh.

Even when I was home from college, we still cuddled on the bed. I was small for my age, I suppose, and didn't get much affection from my parents. I would push my hand into her bodice between the buttons during our cuddles. I don't remember her objecting to this at all. She probably thought I just wanted to snuggle up to her.

At bed-time, when I was dressing for bed, she would come in to say goodnight, and we'd play tickling games. These became fairly boisterous at times. On this particular occasions I ended up with my night shirt round my chest. In the excitement my penis had stiffened. She suddenly stopped to look at it.

'What a big boy you are getting to be, for sure.'

I asked her if she would rub it to make it spurt before I went to sleep. I remember her blush. 'Don't be so rude!' she snapped. 'Gentlemen and ladies don't do that!'

I told her that they did! I'd watched them do it!

She didn't say anything, but just gave me a peck on the cheek and left. Eventually, though, she did toss me off. I think the sight of a young erection aroused her if the truth were known.

After that first time she did it fairly regularly. She would examine my stiff penis first, peeling back the foreskin and fondling the testicles, 'to make sure there's nothing out of place' she explained, before masturbating it.

Her cheeks would colour, her eyes gleam as I ejaculated into her palm. During these sessions I started to stroke her plump thighs under her long skirt. At first, she kept her thighs closed but I finally managed to get beyond her garter and felt the bare flesh of her thighs. I groped into the legs of her long knickers and felt the roughness of hair.

I can recall quite clearly how nice and warm it felt. When I touched something slimy she closed her thighs again and told me I was very naughty. I was to go to sleep. But her eyes would be shining still and her cheeks flushed.

I lay in bed sniffing the pungent odour on my fingers. As she became used to it, she let my fingers explore her for a bit longer until I got them into her hairy, wet warmth. That alluring female smell has stayed with me ever since. It really turns me on!

I can't remember why Nanny left the house, but I enjoyed playing with my stiff cock in the hot bath. On one occasion a young maid came unexpectedly into the bathroom when I was masturbating. I hadn't bothered to lock the door.

She was a thin slip of a girl, I remember, with mousy hair. Catching me with my stiff willy in my hand, she was taken aback for a few seconds by my abundance of hair. Then she came to sit on the edge of the bath staring at my erection. 'That's a nice one William,' she said. 'What do you call it?'

I probably blushed. 'Willy, of course.' It was beginning to wilt with the embarrassment.

She smiled at me with twinkling eyes. 'Have you ever fucked with a woman?' she asked. I said not. 'Have you ever seen a woman's cunt then?'

I pretended I hadn't, though I told her I had felt one though not whose. 'Now, if you'll do what I ask, I won't tell your ma what I found you doin' in the bath. Jump out and let me dry you,' she said, 'then I'll show you how to fuck.'

She locked the bathroom door before drying me off with a warn fluffy towel, paying particular attention to my penis. Then, she took off her skirts, pulled off her knickers, and sat on the edge of the lavatory seat with her legs wide open.

'You see that gap, there,' she was pointing to her hairy gash, 'just push your stiff willy in between the gap in the flesh. You'll be surprised to see it disappear.'

I examined it in detail. It was nothing like as fleshy and hairy as plump Edith's. The cleft was narrower, though wet and slimy. Her hair was a mousy colour and fairly sparse. The cheeks of her bottom, small and tight. I was fascinated. I scooped some of the ooze onto my fingers to sniff. It smelt fishier than nanny's but succeeded in rousing my willy again.

She got impatient in case someone would knock on the door. 'Come on!' She was breathing harder than usual and held out her hand to pull me towards her.

I knelt in front of her. 'Put the end of it between them lips,' she said. She had her arms round my bottom by this time. 'Now, push it in.' I did. It felt lovely and warm.

At long last, my willy was gripped by a muff of womanly flesh. I remember thinking how lovely and snug it felt. Her breath was rasping. 'Go on!' she begged, 'push it in and out as fast as you can!' Her hands were pulling my bottom in to her with a rhythmic motion.

Then, she transferred one of her hands between our bodies and rubbed herself between our groins. It wasn't long before her face was screwed up in pain. I was bit scared. I thought I was hurting her, particularly when she started to moan. Then, suddenly, I ejaculated into her. I just spurted and spurted. Thought I'd never stop!

I remember being scared when she started to thrash around whine in pain. After she had recovered, she pulled me out of her. 'Bravo!' she cried! 'What a great willy you have there! Just like your father's.'

I wondered how she knew that. Wiping me clean and putting on her knickers and skirts she asked 'Shall we do it again sometime?'

I nodded. Anyway, we didn't. She was dismissed a few days later. I don't know why but I recall Mama was very cross with her. I heard that she was having a baby.

'Yours?' Emma asked.

'Who knows? Perhaps father's.'

Susan chuckled happily. 'You should have tried Edith.' she said.

Bill looked at her in amazement. 'I did!' he cried. 'And I succeeded! It was during the summer vacation in the very same stall I'd first seen her fuck. Her bottom was really huge and her fanny like the proverbial honey pot!'

The company became hysterical with laughter before all retiring to prepare for lunch.

12