Chesterbury Tales Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over after-dinner mints, brandy and coffee in the lounge, Amanda and Rachel made final arrangements that following evening before the men were expected to arrive. They would exchange nightgowns, bracelets and ear-rings, so that the distinctive scent on the clothes would confirm their identity to the men. Amanda would go to Rachel's room to await her assignation with Charles, and Rachel to Amanda's. Derek was expected to arrive at around nine, making a so-called surprise visit to seek Charles's advice on a delicate matter of urgent business.

Enid interrupted her tale here, to explain that Charles's house was a handsome Georgian pile in substantial grounds, with rooms and corridors all over the place. A regular rabbit warren. Bedrooms were sometimes connected by dressing rooms, and were all accessible from the servants staircase at the back of the house.

She continued:

'I shall meet him here in the lounge,' Rachel explained. 'I'll tell him that you're resting in the dark during your husband's absence, devastated by his infidelity, and that you weep and sigh for a lover to wreak revenge. Then I shall tell him which is your room and leave. He will debate for some moments before venturing himself into your room, and the housekeeper will offer him some refreshments.'

'What do you do when he appears in the bedroom?' Amanda asked

'Put up a light struggle, because to give in too willingly will make him suspicious. And you must not speak, other than to utter squeals and groans.'

'It's all very exciting,' giggled Amanda.

'I shall go to the writing room, then run up the servants stairs to your room. He won't suspect a thing. There'll be time enough to slip into your nightclothes, put on your bracelet before reclining on the bed. Hush, That's the bell. Quick!'

'I can't wait,' Amanda giggled as she went to her room.

After a few moments, Derek was show in by the housekeeper, who had been told that a practical joke was to played on the Master and his friend, and to show no surprise at whatever might transpire.

'I hope I'm not unwelcome at this hour of the evening?' he asked smoothly for the benefit of the housekeeper who had escorted him in. 'If so, you can turn me out again.'

'Charles is not come home yet,' Rachel explained, and he usually keeps good hours. Amanda is waiting for him in her bedroom. She suspects him of being with the mistress I told her of, even as we speak. She is feeling sorry for herself and in need of comfort.'

'I shall be only too delighted to be her comforter!'

'Her room is at the top of the staircase. Although she waits for him, I don't think you'll be refused, whilst she waits. Indeed, you must pretend to be her husband for her to accept what she is doing. He'll be some time I guess.'

Derek explained that he was told about half an hour ago by Charles that he was going to meet with a business colleague at his club, which he expected would keep him out till after midnight.'

'Well, in that case perhaps I should write those letters I've been promising myself all day. I'll go through into the writing room.'

Left to himself, Derek looked around the room, looked in to mirror to make sure he was properly presentable, relishing the moment he would make love to his friend's stunning wife, waiting for him between the sheets of her bridal bed. Revenge indeed! There was no immediate hurry. He would sip a little brandy first.

Meantime, Rachel went into the writing room, then ran swiftly up the servants staircase, through the joint dressing rooms, and into Amanda's room, where her cousin was waiting to help her to quickly into Amanda's nightgown, rings, and all the things they had planned. Amanda was already wearing Rachel's negligee and nightgown, sprayed with her perfume, and she now tiptoed hurriedly down the back corridor, and let herself into Rachel's bedroom.

Rachel slipped between the sheets of Amanda's bridal bed, switching off the bedside light, to await her lover, smiling wickedly. She thought it might have been nice had she been waiting for Charles, but then, in the dark, one man is very like another!

Reaching Rachel's room, Amanda sat on the edge of the bed with a sigh of relief, heart pounding! Now to wait for Charles! She thought it very strange to be having a secret assignation with her own husband. And exciting!

But there was a hitch in the arrangements. Charles had already entered the house through the back door, ran silently up the servants' staircase and into Rachel's room, where he hid himself in her private bathroom. He removed his clothes, except his shirt, and was now waiting to listen for Rachel to come into her room.

Unaware of his presence, Amanda was sitting on the bed composing herself. The bedside light was lit and she was contemplating how long she'd need to wait when she suddenly heard his voice.

'My dearest!' he whispered

Amanda gasped with fright, grasping for the bed-light switch to plunge the room into darkness. Her heart was pounding even more at the thought of their plot being discovered!

'Shhh! It's no ghost; take it in your arms, you'll find it solid flesh.' Charles grappled with her round the waist, pulling her back onto the bed, kissing her neck and shoulders.

'That perfume,' he sighed. 'It quite overcomes me!'

Amanda sighed with relief. He believed he was with Rachel.

'Is the coast clear? Where is my wife?'

'Derek,' was all that Amanda could gasp.

'Then we are safe enough. Therefore, my dear, charming angel, let us make a good use of our time.

'What ..?'

'Hush! Don't speak. My wife's bedroom is through that wall. She may hear.' And his hand strayed into her nightgown and began to caress her soft breasts. The perfume quite overcame him. It also had a remarkable effect on his penis!

'Help! help!,' Amanda whispered to herself. 'I'm being ravished!' And it was a most exciting feeling. She almost wished it really was another man than her husband.

She reached down beside her, allowing her hand to discover and engage with his already stiff cock. She gave a sharp intake of breath.

'Goodness,' she thought, stiffening slightly, 'this is even bigger than I remember. The excitement of another woman has inflamed him beyond all reason.' and she toyed with it whilst his hand threw open her gown and made straight for the central treasure he so eagerly sought.

Charles was enraptured! Her gasp at the feel of his cock pleased him. She was clearly impressed by what she found there. Her own genitals were soft and dewy with delicious juices, the surrounding swollen lips had a light covering of golden curls, which his exploring fingers found charming. They dabbled in the juices leaking from her. He would not rush matters. This lady's body demanded the fullest attention and he would ensure that she got it!

Amanda was enthralled with Charles's love-making. She could remember no previous occasion when he had paid so much attention to her face, neck, ears, breasts - all of her was being smothered with kisses and roving hands intent on discovering every inch of her anatomy. Special attention was given to her fleecy inner thighs, the hidden creases and valleys, and the secret fleshy orifice leading to the luscious vagina, the seat of her heavenly wonder. Her body responded with tremors and small, delectable spasms of ecstacy.

Never before had Amanda enjoyed the heavenly delights of having her vulva kissed, nibbled and licked. It was an sensational revelation for her. On earlier occasions that Charles had tried, she had refused, believing it to be unclean, but as his mistress she couldn't refuse in case he realised who she was. So a new sexual experience was relished.

Amanda responded by caressing her husband's thighs and buttocks, stroking the length of his hard shaft, feeling at his testicles. She didn't normally consider his testicles as anything arousing, but tonight she squeezed them gently, her fingers exploring their shape and size. Never before having bothered to examine his genitals, she now found discovering them anew, fascinating and enchanting.

When Charles eventually rolled Amanda onto her right side, thighs apart, he threw one leg across the delicious cheeks of her bottom, pressing his erection against the soft flesh of her labia. Amanda felt like a virgin again, waiting for the first injection of male flesh into her innocent vagina. She caught her breath as it nudged itself into a position ready for penetration.

But Charles paused to savour that exquisite moment when his manhood would begin its journey into sheer, unbridled ecstacy. Then he slowly allowed the thick shaft to part the flanking lips of flesh, and sink into the delicious softness of a warm, sopping female pocket, designed for this specific act. It was heavenly.

He whispered to her how he felt it a privilege and great honour to be entering her mystery, a favour many men would pay dearly for. She was the most sought after woman in the city since her arrival - all who met her lusted after her, but only he had been allowed to experience the joy of entering her paradise. She had a superb, perfect body, beautiful breasts, and so on. He had never felt so delighted with any woman.

Men say many things in the heat of love. Charles promised that he would adore he for evermore, with undying passion. He was never lost for complementary words of love and tenderness throughout the whole act of love. His ejaculation, when it finally came, was greeted with whimpers of delight and joy by Amanda. So much so, that she rose to an shuddering orgasm such as she had never before experienced. It was a revelation to her.

Lying half across the soft female body he had just ravished, his cock still embedded deep into the wet warmth, his face nuzzling the back of the exquisitely perfumed neck, Charles was most reluctant to leave. So delightful had the encounter been for him, that he longed to repeat the wonderful event. But it was time for him to leave quietly by the servants' back entrance.

Slipping back into his clothes, he bent over the reclining figure to kiss the cheeks of the bottom that had so recently cushioned his thrusting loins, before sliding silently out of the door to return to his car, parked in the side road by the back garden gate.

Meantime, after relishing a small brandy, Derek had silently mounted the staircase, slowly turned the handle of the door Rachel had pointed out to him, and slipped into the dressing room, dimly lit by a nightlight. To his right was an open door leading into the dark bedroom, from where he could hear the soft sound of whimpering.

Quickly shedding his clothes, Derek approached the bed. The hub of his lustful ambition lay with her back to him, quietly sighing and weeping. Her shoulders trembled and quivered with emotion.

Lifting the edge of the coverlet, he slid in beside her and placed an arm over her warm body. Although it stiffened slightly, there was no other reaction. He was emboldened to rest his hand on the beast, caressing the swelling gently, which was pushed away brusquely. But not too firmly, he thought.

After a few seconds, he tried again, whilst pushing the hardness of his manhood against the delicious buttocks. There was no resistance. He quietly stroked the cheeks of her bottom, whilst toying with the nipple of her right breast.

The sobbing slowly turned into a relaxing sigh. He felt the buttocks gently press against him. Having pulled up the hem of the silk nightie as far as he could, to lay bare the thighs and glorious cheeks of her bottom, he pushed a tentative finger into the hairy gash of her labia. It was pleasantly hot and wet. As the thighs parted a little for him, he slid the finger in and out to feel the lubrication.

The lady's hand reached behind her to grope for the stiff shaft of manhood pressing into her. Finding the throbbing object, Rachel grasped it lightly, drawing it to the entrance of her mystery. Although Derek was surprised at the eagerness of the lady to be penetrated, he allowed the head to be inserted in the unique opening nature had made for it, and, relishing every second, he slid the shaft deep into the honeyed flesh.

Rachel squirmed and moaned with joy as she felt the object of every woman's desire enter the secret fleshy folds of her body. Already, she felt the start of an orgasm stirring in her loins.

As he made delicious love to her, Derek whispered his undying love in her. He swore he worshiped her, and would gladly marry her had she been single, and remain devoted for life to the most wonderful, delightful woman in the whole world. We women all know the kind of rash promises men make when they are deeply engrossed in the act of fornication. And we all want to believe them, poor dears.

When the lovers had explored every act lovers are capable of, taking supreme pleasure in each other's body, and Derek had filled Rachel with the copious seed of his loins for the second time, whilst she had wallowed in a sea of unbridled lust and several sweet orgasms, the time came for the rapture to end. They heard the squeal of car-tyres come to a halt in the gravel of the driveway by the front door.

Derek jumped quickly out of bed, giving his partner a deep kiss, before rushing into the dressing room to dress quickly and slip quietly into the rear passage, down the servants staircase and out of the back door. Rachel had thoughtfully let him have the key to the side gate. His car was parked a little further up the road beyond the main gate.

He was quickly followed from Amanda's bedroom by Rachel who scurried into her own from the servant's entrance, quickly changing nighties, gowns and ear-rings with Amanda, before ushering her out of her room back into her own bed, still warm and crumpled from the earlier sexual activity. She threw the cover over her trembling body and lay panting, waiting for her husband's return.

It was with great reluctance that Charles had to leave Amanda, now purring in Rachel's bed, some minutes before, but he was expected to return around this time. Not wishing to give his wife any grounds for unnecessary suspicion, he deliberately pulled up sharp before the house so that his arrival would be noticed. Charles climbed the stairs to his bedroom, pausing to glance down the corridor to where he had ravished the handsome Rachel, who even now, he thought, would be remembering their encounter with fondness.

He would certainly repeat the event if the opportunity arose. In fact he would like to do so at this minute, but his wife would be anxiously waiting for him.

After undressing, hanging his clothes, donning pyjamas, he slid into bed beside wife. She stirred and murmured sleepily, turning her back to him. He caught the whiff of Belinda's magic perfume, still lingering in his nostrils. But the memory stirred in his loins and his erection started to grow yet again. He would imagine he was still screwing Rachel.

He caressed his wife's body softly for some moments, reliving the moments of his earlier encounter, whilst the penis assumed its fullest stretch. Raising the back hem of her nightie, his fingers found the object of his carnal desire, marvelling at its sloppiness before inserting his manhood deep inside her.

Amanda relaxed with a happy sigh, allowing herself to be thoroughly ravished once more, as her husband's hard cock screwed her quietly for quite some time before achieving a second coming.

The following day, being Sunday, the four arranged to meet in the local cocktail bar for drinks and a light lunch before taking a trip on the river to show Rachel the latest sights. Whilst Charles and Amanda were parking the car, Rachel went into the cocktail lounge to be greeted by Derek.

'Considering your nocturnal activities,' he teased her, 'I'm surprised at the brightness of your eye.'

'Oh, my dear sir,' she replied, 'I slept a sleep of joy and replenishment.'

'Well, my incomparable Rachel, how shall I repay you the favour?

'Oh, don't trouble yourself about that. Virtue is its own reward. There's a pleasure in doing a good turn for someone, which repays itself. I know it's not the done thing to inquire into another's affairs, but I am curious to know if you achieved the satisfaction you hoped for last night?'

Derek smiled. 'A thousand times, I can assure you.'

Rachel laughed. 'I'll never believe that. I suppose the lady was likewise ... er ... requited?'

'She was so transported that she never spoke a word. Sighs and moans announced her delight, though. Her body responded eagerly to my advances. But I could have wished she sighed for me rather than Loveless.

'In the dark, Derek, who cares? But look where she comes, hanging on her husband with a smile on her face like a cat that's got the cream.'

'Perhaps she has.'

'Do you think so?' enquired Rachel.

'Are you jealous?' he asked.

'Are you?'

Before he could reply, Charles came to join them.

'Cousin Rachel, we have just had an invitation - all four of us - to drinks this evening to welcome back one of our friends from their honeymoon.'

'Now, that's a strange coincidence,' said Rachel, 'for I have a good mind to become a bride myself.'

Amanda laughed. 'Congratulations, darling, but first you need someone to propose.'

'Oh, but Amanda, I have already had an offer. It was made last night.'

Charles looked over his shoulder with some discomfort. Surely, he thought, she's not about to denounce me in front of my wife.

'Who's the fortunate groom to be,' asked Derek?

'Why, you are, Derek.,'

'Me?' was the confused and spluttered response. 'How do you make that out?'

'Well, in the throes of passion, you swore you would make me your wife, if I were free to accept. Well, I am free to accept. And I do!'

'What?' stuttered an incoherent Derek.

'Accept,' Rachel repeated.

'Well, I'm very happy for you cousin. And I hope you'll be as happy as Charles and I, because last night, he also declared his undying love in the throes of passion. He swore he would adore me for evermore. Isn't that nice?'

'Wonderful,' cried Rachel.

Charles was the one to sputter now. 'Just a minute ...'

But Amanda stopped him. 'Now, surely your memory can't be that bad! Although I must confess, the second time was less passionate than the first.'

Charles stared at her in disbelief. But the facts were inescapable. And so embarrassing for him. 'Was it you in Rachel's bed? Was it you I ...?

'Screwed? Yes it was. And again in our own bed when you returned home late.'

The penny was also dropping with Derek. 'And was it you Rachel, having persuaded me to ... but I thought...'

Rachel laughed. 'I know you did. But the less said, soonest mended. For Charles here can really trust his wife ... even with you.

Charles and Derek looked at each other in obvious discomfort. Charles was aware that whilst he thought he was screwing Rachel, Derek thought he was screwing Amanda! He suddenly realised that he didn't much like the idea of another man fucking his wife behind his back.

'Come on Derek,' Rachel insisted, 'I won't let you go back on your word. We'll call the banns and we'll settle down.'

Derek suddenly burst out laughing. 'Well, the joke's on us. You two are the best of women! Schemers the lot of you.'

'We but learn the art of deception from our menfolk.'

'Well, Charles,' added Derek, 'it was only a minor relapse on all our parts.'

Charles took Amanda in his arms. 'I swear I shall never deceive you again. Besides, you make a wonderful mistress - in matters of sex, better than a wife - so let's keep it that way.'

'Ho, ho!' jeered Rachel.

But Amanda discovered the trick of finding out what the name of the perfume was, used by the women her husband found most attractive, and bought some! She even got a range of different night clothes, so that Charles would think he was making love to other women. She would continue with the role of mistress.