Chesterbury Tales Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After holding it there for a few moments, Mary slowly withdrew most of its length before thrusting it back into her depths, to a loud wail of anguish from Enid. The thrusting became stronger and faster, each thrust expelling the breath from her body with a harsh moan, getting shriller with each thrust, until she was screaming uncontrollably. Her thighs trembled and jerked with growing convulsions of delirium. Her tension spiralled, driving her wild with lust, her hips shaking violently.

When it finally came, the orgasm shattered through her entire body. Again and again and again! A long, noisy wail escaped her throat as a ripple of orgasms crashed over her, each one, it seemed, bigger than the previous one. Mary continued to crush the huge staff in and out of Enid with harsh thrusts until the prisoner began to subside slowly, with trembling limbs and shaking muscles. Mary slowly withdrew the shaft, turned to the Sultana, holding it up for her to see before placing it back on the salver.

There was a burst of applause as Enid collapsed completely exhausted on the plank. Though her body shook and trembled uncontrollably, it glowed with contentment inside. She had never felt so satiated. The busy life of a government minister coupled with her own hectic business life, left Enid and Laurie with little time for sex. These special sex breaks allowed them time to catchup on their passion. Dildos and vibrators kept her satisfied between the breaks.

Laurie was always aroused at the sight of his wife being screwed and shagged. Raped even! As he watched the action eagerly, he had one arm round Anne's plump waist whilst the other kneaded her pliant full breasts. Anne returned his interest by stroking his semi-stiff cock, already displaying its distinct bend.

Emma was impressed by the sheer realism of the action. 'I think you should all form an acting company. You're so totally convincing!'

The warriors gently lifted the plank carrying Enid from the room into the lounge. There, they removed the plank whilst Julie unfastened the irons and locks to remove them from her limbs. A large glass of brandy was offered to the bruised lady. She sipped it gratefully, unable to speak after the stunning experience.

Julie showed her the make-believe pizzle. It was a length of thick, continental salami sausage encased in a thin red latex tube, attached to the bag they had used to deceive Delia the previous day.

'It looked so real in the theatrical lighting!' Enid exclaimed, still panting. 'And it felt real, as well! Superb! I never thought you'd get it in! I must review my dildos when I get home!'

'Now, it's my turn,' Julie explained whilst draping herself with several fine gauze silks and a head-band of gem encrusted gold. At least, that was the impression it gave to Enid. 'Come!'

Enid heard oriental music playing in the dining room as Julie opened the door. Once inside the room, Julie went into an oriental belly-dance routine. She performed the dance of the seven veils in a most evocative and sexy manner whilst the guests watched in complete silence and admiration.

She finally stood triumphant before the Sultan, arms outstretched, legs wide apart, hips thrust forward and shoulders back. Her luscious breasts were pushed forward proudly, glistening with perspiration. Her flat belly was held in, emphasising the tuft on her love-mound. She loved displaying her superb body. The eunuchs were all in a state of arousal, with one of them, George, sporting a full erection again.

'That eunuch must be punished!' the Sultana cried with a dramatic pointing gesture. 'He dares to show his stiffened pizzle before the Sultana.'

Two other eunuchs pinned his arms behind him whilst the maidens knelt in front of him, caressing his thighs and bottom, squeezing his testicles and running palms lightly down the shaft. He was made to sit on a stool when the Sultana came to him with a bowl of honey, dribbling it over the head of his erection. The maidens squealed with delight, starting to rub the sweet, sticky coating over his genitals and into his pubic hair. Julie took him in her mouth, licking the honeyed shaft like a lollipop, whilst the others caressed his torso and nipples with sticky fingers, nibbling his ears and chin. As his loins began to twitch and jerk, Julie stopped her stimulation until the twitching died down.

She repeated her teasing again and again until George was crying out in frustration. His whole body was alive with jerks and trembling. Julie paused again, looking defiantly at George. His whole body was on fire. Finally, Julie took the erection in her hand and pumped it fast until, with a heaving thrust of relief, his milky offering gushed into Julie's palm. She blended it with the honey, to the delight of the maidens, taking turns to lick the shaft clean.

'My chief guard will now pleasure Salome for our entertainment,' the Sultan ordered.

The company settled down in couples in the cushions with their drinks to begin fondling each other's bodies.

Jake then approached Julie, now reclining on a divan, knelt before her and pulled apart her white thighs, displaying her open voluptuous vulva lips, heavy with her dew. His large brown shaft was positioned at her opening, then slowly thrust its way into her warm depths. A few lunges drove it deep into her.

Julie wrapped her legs round Jake's back as he took her in his arms and lifted her onto his groin. She put her arms round his broad back as Jake stood, Julie impaled on his weapon, and walked round the room. The guests looked closely at Julie's soft, silky lips wrapped round the dark shaft as she hoisted her groin from him, and dropped onto him, again and again.

Eventually, Jake took her to an arm chair, draped her over the arm and proceeded to screw her hard and long. Perspiration trickled down his face and chest, each thrust driving the air from Julie's lungs with a loud gasp. His movement became more irregular and agitated. The muscles in his thighs and belly rippled and trembled. Breathing became laboured until, with a roar he plunged violently at Julie, withdrawing quickly to show his hard cock spouting his sperm over her belly.

The guests were aroused at the sight. Lips kissed nipples and fingers casually fondled genitals, exploring their secret folds. When Julie and Jake finally relaxed, they found the rest of the company in various stages of sex play. Sitting with fresh cups of coffee, they watched with interest as the women aroused the men.

One by one, the pricks stiffened, raising their heads with curiosity. Emma was now sufficiently relaxed with the others to have Bill make love to her in their company. He muttered words of unending devotion into her willing ear, completely oblivious to others, as he slid his stiff rod smoothly in and out of her. One couple after another embraced together, combining their bodies in the beautiful act of fornication, heaving and murmuring with delight and elation.

Mary was straddled over George, her gorgeous heavy bottom slowly heaving up and down, whilst Laurie's banana-shaped cock was sunk deep in the hairy forest between Anne's ample thighs which were clamped round his waist. Martin was laying between Gertie's long elegant tanned legs, thrusting in and out of her, nibbling her luscious breasts, to her moans of delirium.

Sitting with his back against the wall, Robert's arms were wrapped round Delia supporting her weight. She was squatted on his lap, knees bent, her fat leaking labia bobbing up and down, her hair swaying to the rhythm, her superb soft breasts swinging against his chest.

Not to be outdone, Susan and Enid stood looked at each other in silence for a moment. With a look of lust in her eyes, Susan stepped slowly towards Enid. She pushed aside the front of the silk robe to disclose Enid's small rounded breasts with their small perky nipples. Almost like a girl's, Susan thought, as she slowly encircled Enid's narrow waist, pulling her towards her own warm naked body. Their soft breasts met in a warm embrace.

Still looking into Susan's gleaming eyes, Enid wrapped her hands around the plump buttocks, lifting the slightly sagging cheeks in the palms of her hands before stroking them tenderly. Eyes closed as their lips met in a long tender kiss.

Susan began fondling Enid's left breast, moving her mouth to kiss her neck and nibble her ears hungrily and noisily, whilst her other hand caressed her body, snaking over Enid's flat belly, through the sparse fine fleece covering her mound, closing in on the large clitoris, rubbing it lightly with the pads of her two middle fingers. She felt Enid's loins jolt at the touch.

Joining in the intimate body probing, Enid slipped her hand between Susan's plump buttocks, to search for the sloppy flesh between her naked thighs. With hair removed from her vulva, Susan's swollen chubby labia were pliant and smooth, slippery with vaginal secretions. She lowered her face to the tubular breasts to take a long, stiff nipple between her lips, suckling and chewing it.

With buckling knees, the couple sank to the floor, Susan pushing Enid onto her back, throwing her thighs over Enid's face for her vulva to engage with Enid's mouth. Susan's thin lips sucked the reddish-brown fold of flesh into her mouth, a stiffened tongue darting between the soft coral-pink buds of flesh, into the exposed vagina, exploring the peaks and valleys of the fascinating centre of her friend''s feminine secret.

Susan placed her thumbs on either side of Enid's vulva, drawing them apart to expose the thin ridges of flesh that stretched down from either side of her clitoral hood, until they met below the small buds of flesh, framing the puckered opening to her mysterious passage. Her attention was drawn to the large clitoris. It was very pale and resembled the head of a miniature cock though without the urethra, which she could see below it.

Fastening her lips onto the little cock, licking and munching lightly, Susan felt the loins reacting to the provocation. She licked and bit the whole vulva. The valley between the outer and inner lips, the labia themselves, pushing her tongue as far as she could into the vagina. She was hungry for her friend's genitals.

Such effusive attention could only lead to the inevitable build up of excitement and bliss in their loins. Licking and nibbling Susan's vulva in return, Enid felt the ripples of an orgasm flutter up from her legs through her loins, peaking in an explosive release of sheer ecstatic agony. Though not a full female ejaculator, a light gush of juices splashed Susan's lips, as Enid screamed with joy.

Susan responded with her own orgasm, grinding her vulva against her friend's mouth and nose. Though not as dramatic as Enid's, it was a wonderful release. She continued to kiss her friends vulva lightly, as both simmered down. It had been an afternoon of almost endless orgasms for Enid. Really terrific!

Eventually, to sounds of squeals and sighs, loud grunts of effort, the other couples achieved relief one after the other until all lay in the arms of their partner, happy and satisfied.

After such a orgy of orgasms and ejaculations, a quiet rest before dinner was called for. And another tale to look forward to afterwards - a tale of incest and murder in the aristocratic orgy!

12