Chesterbury Tales Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With great sensitivity, he pushed his head beneath her grimy skirt and applied his cracked lips to the sweet dew, rolling the tip of his dry tongue between the moistened lips and over the honeyed bud at the joining of the soft inner lips. The witch, numbed by this sudden turn of events, lay back on the grassy slope and wrapped her thighs around his head. As the tongue continued to tease her, she felt a mounting tide of agitation spread out from the very nerve centre of her talma button and wash over her in waves until it intensified into a shattering climax.

It was as though a clap of thunder had burst. An explosion of multi-coloured shards made her cry out in exquisite pain as she squeezed her eyes tight at the brightness of the flashing eruption. In her frenzy, she took the man's face in her hands and kissed his lips with gratitude and fervour before pushing it back between her thighs.

It was now the man's turn to be amazed. A milky, mistiness washed over his eyes. The blurring cleared rapidly until he gazed in rapturous wonder at the soft flesh of the talma laid bare in front of him. A ripe, dark fruit, soft and juicy. Placing a hand beneath each twin orb beneath her thighs, with his thumbs gripping either side of the talma, he eased the sweet lips apart to reveal the vulnerable soft pink flesh, coated with the honeyed dew inside the dark brown lips.

The lips unfolded, like a flower opening its petals, displaying the delicate beauty of its inner cuticle. With an intake of breath and a soft moan, the man once again placed his parched, cracked lips to the warm pulpy orifice, savouring the sweet juices. His tongue explored the whole talma with great sensitivity, until he felt again the lady's thighs begin to tense.

Wave upon wave of exquisiteness trembled through her body. Swala grasped the man's head and pressed it against her yearning talma. The waves crashed over her faster and faster until, with a great, tearing moan she jolted her hips into the air as she dissolved into a peak of yearning, leaving her with a deep rooted glowing sensation. Raising his head, the man saw before him a beautiful young girl with moist, brown eyes gazing at him with affection and tenderness.

(At this point in the narrative, the guests broke into spontaneous applause at the good fortune of the two lovers being re-united. Jake then continued his story.)

Swala immediately recognised the handsome warrior who had won her heart. She was overjoyed that it was he who had released her from the wicked spell of her father. The man felt a wave of choking fervour overwhelm him and, as his eyes embraced the graceful beauty of the lady, he knew that he loved her completely.

Swala saw that the man's rnami was stiff and appealing, begging for attention. She was overjoyed and, taking it in her grasp, eased him towards her, where he penetrated her silky wet talma to the fullest depth of his handsome rnami. The delicate skin of his shaft was delicately stimulated by the soft inner flesh of the beautiful virgin's mystery.

They lay motionless for a while, in each other's arms, luxuriating in the unity of their two yearning bodies until, slowly and easily, he began to pump his rnami in and out of the ravishing inner secret nest of the princess, gathering pace until his seed, pent up for so many months, exploded with great force.

With a massive lunge of his thighs, it spurted deep inside the lady. He purred with happiness and satisfaction, engulfing him in her arms. She looked into his contended face.

'Tell me your name, and how you came to lose the sight which is but now restored by a seeming miracle.'

'Nay,' the young man replied, 'miracle indeed. My name is Dwindali, son of the King of the Shinli tribe, living in the great forest of the heart-lands. I was chosen, by the mighty King Witch Doctor of the Mbobo, to be betrothed to the Princess Swala. In my impatience to see her before the wedding contract was agreed, I came in private to your village, but immediately my eyes lighted on your beauty, my fate was sealed and my heart lost forever.

'It was only you I wanted. The King Witch Doctor punished my intrusion, for reasons I never could discover, with a spell which took away my sight and memory, until I should be invited to kiss a virgin bride's honeyed lips. The rest you know.'

Swala listened with increasing excitement and, when he had finished, she sat up quickly.

'But I am that same Swala," she cried. 'When my father put his spells upon us, he assumed that you were just a straying warrior, come to the village to seduce his virgin daughter, and claim a large ransom. Come, let us return to my father and tell him the truth behind his mistake.'

After refreshing themselves in a nearby stream, they begged charity from the nearest village, who were pleased to help the handsome couple whom they had, if they but knew it, turned away with abuse and stoning only a few hours earlier. They refreshed their bodies in a stream, vowed their betrothal contract and made all speed to return to the Mbobo tribe. The sheer labour of their arduous journey which they were making with all speed, exhausted them so that they slept well in each other's arms beneath the star-studded skies.

During their journey, they made love frequently. He kissed her talma tenderly, savouring her private honey whilst she licked and sucked on his rnami with deepest affection, tasting the wonderful juice of her hero.

It took them two days to return to Swala's village. They were greeted with jubilation and rejoicing by the villagers. When the old king had heard to their tale he wept with shame and remorse at his mistake, but also with joy that they should be reunited by breaking the spell he had placed on them. Messengers were sent straight away to the great King of the Shinlis who thought his son had been killed by some beast of the forest.

The Queen herself helped the King's personal nurse to bathe and pamper Dwindali, trimming his hair, which had grown long during his years of banishment, and massaging his muscular body with special oils to burnish the skin. She paid particular attention to his handsome rnami, majestic even in repose.

'Swala will have a delightful toy to while away her nights,' she laughed.

The young prince looked down at his future mother-in-law, admiring her superb breasts, still firm and full, like plump aubergines, with swollen saucer-like sucklings tipped with large, dark purple, protruding nipples. She was a magnificent lady. He stood over her whilst she rubbed the balm into his stiffening rnami, laughingly placing it between the swelling orbs, trapped it by squeezing the breasts together.

'And the King must take much enjoyment from fondling your superb toys, my lady, he retorted.

The Queen and the nurse both laughed and watched as Dwindali thrust upwards with his hips, teasing the queen by using the friction of the breasts to retract the foreskin of his rnami and unveil the imposing, dark velvety, bulbous end, which paid homage to the queen by shedding a tear from its single eye.

The nurse chuckled, her shoulders shaking with merriment. 'I doubt that it will wait until the night, my lady.' The queen seemed entranced by the weeping rnami. She sighed deeply as she stroked it soothingly. The King had been an insatiable lover in his younger days and the villagers had loved to watch him perform. But he was now past his prime.

'Pass me the lotion to dampen down his impatience,' the Queen said sadly. The nurse took the jar, watching as the Queen took away the tear from his weeping rnami with a light kiss before applying the lotion. The stiffness quickly subsided, all three smiling sadly as it deflated.

Within five days the King of the Shinli tribe, with his warrior guard and others servants arrived with majestic ceremony to the village of the Mbobo. There was glorious rejoicing among the eminent people. A large wild boar was roasting on the spit and many delicious spices were added to it's basting. The special mead was brought to toast the couple and large butts of wine were tapped. Large trestles were set up round the centre of the village and covered with food of all descriptions until they groaned beneath the weight.

Meantime, the couple were prepared with great care for their ceremony. Swala was tended by several nubile maidens who bathed her in warm water and massaged her with perfumed oils until her torso was a polished mahogany and almost incandescent.

Her hair was combed to a glossy lustre and twisted into two plaits in which were entwined flowers of yellow, blue and pink. A head-band of strings of white and blue polished beads, made from small shells, was wrapped around her.

Her face was decorated with blue and white paints applied with hollow shoots. Her hair around her talma was combed and pruned, rubbed with sweet smelling lotion, and set into small delicate bows with sprigs of exquisite flowering herbs.

Her breasts were embellished with silver ornaments and the nipples, each encompassed by a wide swollen circle of dark flesh which was painted red, were massaged with another lotion, engorging them until they swelled and stretched to their fullest extent, like ripe plums, removing every wrinkle. Brightly coloured strands of beads were tied in festoons from them.

Finally, Swala's face was painted in a delicate design made up of bright colours and her lips coated with bright red unguent. When the ceremony was about to begin, a small pellet of a special paste was inserted deep into her talma to encourage the flow of her natural juices, which, under the stress of the occasion a bride was often unable to produce unaided.

Dwindali was adorned by the Queen and the nurse. After washing his whole body, scented lotions were applied to his skin and rubbed in, until his torso gleamed and rippled like polished oak. Decorations were painted onto the torso and arms in white and red, using brushes made from coconut hair. Strings of multi-coloured beads were wound round his forehead and bangles of shells round his biceps.

Many small red and white flowers were entwined into the hair of his groin. His rnami rose to its full extent during these attentions, and was carefully rubbed with balm to increase, for at least three hours, its normal hardness and dimensions. It gave a iron-like solidity to it before being decorated with gold and coral shapes, interspersed with a fine tracery of silver, enhancing its proportions to the onlooker but also to symbolise its potency.

His testicles, djamie, were suspended into a palm full of warm lotion to swell them and loosen the texture of the skin so that they hung very low, large and heavy between the thighs. They were then dipped into a bowl of golden liquid giving them a translucent incandescence when dry. The djamie themselves glowed through the thin translucent skin.

The Queen was an expert body decorator, taking great pride in carrying out this work, envious of her daughter's eventual delightful amicatalma with the beautifully ornamented rnami. Garlands of blue flowers were hung around his thighs and genitalia and bands of pretty herbs fastened round his arms.

When they had finished their task, the Queen and the nurse were highly satisfied with their artistry. Finally, Dwindali was offered a small cup of syrup, made from a mixture of a gorilla's milk, honey, the ground root of the cataloma plant, and powdered boar's horn which had been soaked for twelve hours in the sperm of a bull and mixed into a paste before adding the milk and honey. This was intended to help increase his sexual potency. He drank it down in one gulp.

When the moment for the ceremony arrived, Dwindali was led out of the hut and led by the Queen round the circle of the crowd proudly displaying his exquisitely decorated rnami to the villagers, who admired its proportions and deep scars with gasps from the men and sighs from the women, finally being led to a thick trunk, set into the centre of the circle.

Here his hands were tied behind the trunk which was then lowered to a shallow angle, and his legs planted wide apart on either side of the trunk exposing his glowing, inflated djamie which had responded well to the effects of the syrup, hanging hugely, glowing mysteriously beneath the mighty, ornamented, gnarled rnami rearing into the air.

The Witch Doctor approached the reclining figure and performed a brief dance during which he touched the glorious rnami projecting stiffly from the garlands surrounding it, with his ceremonial switch. The Queen stepped forward, lifting the engorged shaft with her hand, displaying it to the assembly.

They roared their approval. At the end of the Witch Doctor's dance, Swala, looking extraordinarily beautiful and colourful, was led proudly into the circle. She paraded round the front of the assembly until she faced the reclining figure of Dwindali.

The Queen met her, holding up behind the bride an exquisitely embroidered cloak, in gold thread and many bright colours, with exotic motifs. Both Swala and the Queen advanced to the feet of Dwindali. Swala turned her back to the reclining figure parted her legs slightly, then took two steps backwards until she straddled the reclining thighs.

At a sign from the Witch Doctor, Swala placed her hands between her own thighs. With one hand she drew apart her flowered talma lips with index finger and thumb, with the other, she positioned the rnami at its entrance. Then, she lowered herself onto it.

The Queen dropped the cloak over Swala's lap, as the rigid rnami slid, effortlessly, deep into the warm pink flesh until the cheeks of her bottom were resting hard on his groin, crushing the flowers. Swala hugged him firmly inside her, throwing her head back and raising her clasped hands above her head.

At this, there was a mighty roar from the assembly and the two maidens approached to stand either side of Swala facing the reclining Dwindali. Swala placed a hand on the near shoulder of each maiden and hoisted herself up a few inches, pausing before plunging herself again onto the stiff rnami. She repeated the movement again and again as the people began to clap their hands to the rhythm, slowly increasing their speed as the bride, with remarkable upright dignity, thrust herself up and down on the bridegroom.

The maidens smiled happily as Dwindali's knees began to shake and his body to tremble. Swala, sensing he was nearing ejaculation, tightened the inner muscles of her talma and squeezed hard on his rnami as she increased the speed of the amicatalma. Then she felt Dwindali begin to shudder uncontrollably under her and start to lunge his groin at her until, with a loud shout his seed gushed into her with several violent jolts threatening to dislodge Swala from his lap.

As she heard the first of his shouts, Swala screamed out as loud as she could - though in truth any orgasm was a long way off - and there was a loud cheering from the crowd as the naked girl dancers appeared into the circle followed by the young men, thrusting their own stiff rnami in front of them, displaying them proudly to the girls in the assembly.

With the maidens, they performed the dance of the Goddess Patalma the gyrating bellies of the maidens and the swaying breasts of all sizes, rousing the fervour of the young men. The drum beats got louder, the rhythm stronger. The dance became wilder. Swinging breasts, waving stiff rnami, flailing arms and savage cries.

This was the cause of much encouragement and cheering from the crowd until, one by one, as the dance neared its end, each young man in turn stood in a rigid stance, legs apart, held thrown back, before a ceremonial bowl presented by the King's nurse. He trod the earth fiercely with his feet, as he masturbated with ecstatic, terrifying moans, watched avidly by the young maidens on the look-out for the most virile male.

Thighs jerked, shoulders heaved, the youth's grasping hand a blur of movement until, with a loud bellow, his lunging rnami spurted its starchy liquid into the vessel. The whole assembly threw their arms up in jubilation as each young warrior splashed his offering. When one young hunter achieving ten copious spurting jerks before he was finally spent, he was hailed the Queen's champion and, at the end of the ceremony of the virility bowl, carried high on the shoulders of the others to the Queen.

He was set down before her and sat on her right hand. This brought about much vocal acclaim and clamour.

'Meantime, Swala stood and wrapped the colourful cloak around her whilst her maidens released Dwindali from the post and cloaked him in a large multi-coloured woollen blanket. They walked hand in hand, with happy smiles to join the King and Queen's party where they were greeted with joy and happiness.

The ceremonial bowl containing the offerings of the loins of the village youth, blended with the specially prepared syrup, taken earlier by Dwindali, was handed to the couple. They lifted the bowl to their lips and shared the contents which was believed to increase their sexual potency.

The whole assembly cheered themselves hoarse before many of the couples, drunk with liquor and jubilation, aroused by the joy of the ceremony, entered the centre of the arena and fucked - always in the animal fashion - to the rhythmic clapping of the onlookers. It was an uninhibited sexual orgy, where anything could happen - and did! So the night wore away and the villagers eventually fell exhausted into their beds.

So Swala and Dwindali became life-long partners and their tribes, for many generations, lived peacefully as neighbours. But, when the white man invaded the continent, trying to impose their values on the tribes of Africa, many thousands of lives were lost and many traditions disappeared for ever.

During the telling of the tale, the guests had become somewhat aroused themselves. Hands were groping inside hot damp thighs, or clutching at erect cocks. Not wishing to lose the erotic moment, the couples hurried to their bedrooms for lengthy sexual encounters of their own, leaving Jake to the mercies of Gertie.

Gertie was not a particularly active partner. She preferred to be pampered. She was feeling very sexy, and arranged herself on the rug in front of the now dying fire, parting her thighs wide, to show her most private possessions, defenceless, and spread out for Jake's attention. With the right guy, and the right atmosphere, she would let her partner use her body any way they wished. She just enjoyed having her body being used for sex.

After studying her gorgeous body for some moments, Jake knelt between her thighs. Parting the labia with the fingers of one hand, he applied his lips to the leaking aperture. He licked her with enthusiasm, taking a deep delight in tonguing the soft flesh and clitoris of such a gorgeous woman. Gertie's body responded with squirms and shudders, murmuring sighs, little squeals and whimpers all the while, until she enjoyed spasms of agonising happiness. She would have several more before the night was out!

Eventually, Jake was content to straddle himself over her, poised on top of her beautifully smooth olive coloured body, thighs open wide, firm breasts set wide apart on her chest. Noticing the mole on her inner slope of her right breast, and the dark chocolate-coloured nipples, he paused with his cock at the entrance to her vagina. Savouring that exquisite moment of penetration, he slowly and deliberately immersed his stiff cock between the long slender labia.

Gertie sighed long and deep with joy as Jake reached the fullest depths of her mystery. She had longed for a large cock to fill her. She had such a large passage to fill! And Jake's cock did! He fucked the slender lady long and hard as they gazed into each other's dark brown eyes, relishing in the sensations within them. When Jake felt the tension building in his loins, his strokes became rather more erratic. The juices gathered behind the dam, until it finally burst, filling Gertie's delightful, hungry body with his sperm.