Chesterbury Tales Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I sure hope so, ma'am! I sure hope so!' His lips found a long, ready nipple as his cock responded to the loving attention.

After a relaxing half hour or so, with wandering hands exploring genitals, whilst they sipped strong cocoa and brandy, the men finally got up to saunter up the staircase into the various rooms. The ladies then passed a few moments reminiscing about the few wonderful days of unbridled sex they had enjoyed before moving upstairs. They went up in alphabetical order, agreeing to close the bedroom door they had chosen after entering.

Being the first to leave, Emma knew which room Bill would be in. She wanted to spend the whole of the last night with him, having succumbed to the party spirit by joining in the sexual romps earlier in the evening. She would close and lock the door! Enid followed, then Delia, Julie and Susan.

Once in the darkened room, each lady would slip into the bed beside the reclining figure already there. Hands would slowly begin to search the warm body, stroking the flesh, wandering over the buttocks and thigh, seeking out the rod of female bliss. That piece of man made for her pleasure; the shaft which would penetrate her soft centre, her luscious pliant vagina. Once found, a few tender strokes would succeed in bringing the length of muscle to full stretch, ready to delight her.

The reclining body would reciprocate by reaching a hand behind to feel for the inner thighs of the female body, fingers trying to locate the slippery lips of feminine rapture, swollen with anticipation of a welcome visitor, penetrating the soft inner folds of her shrine of love. The soft valleys between the thick labia would be examined, the labia parted and the soft buds protecting the entrance to the very object of their search, pushed aside th allow the finger to probe the secret passage, leaking juices of expectation.

In a few minutes the only sounds in the hotel were those of sighs and murmurs of delight, accompanied by the light sounds of sucking lips, tongues kissing other lips and tongues and other noises of sexual activity. Unidentified hands and tongues were busily caressing bodies - warm slippery folds of flesh, dangling damp bags of plums, stiff smooth rods of hard flesh, soft pliable breasts with erect nipples and velvety cheeks of bottoms.

Before very long, legs were sprawling apart to admit the hard rods into the welcoming warmth of slippery womanly folds, provoking sighs of ecstasy. Heaving loins were evidence of that ultimate ecstatic experience between woman and man. Some breasts would be bouncing as their owners took the initiative, lunging on men's groins, controlling the penetration and force of their encounter.

In each bedroom, hands clawed at swaying breasts and swinging balls as grunts and whimpers became more intense. Wet tongues licked nubbly nipples; dark secret fleshy flips between thighs; hard columns of smooth trembling flesh. The activity increased to a writhing mass of half-naked figures fulfilling their natural purpose, enjoying the process to the full.

After her first orgasm, Emma usually reached further climaxes without problems. So she enjoyed a quick orgasm with Bill, before relishing in several more of varying intensities until she felt Bill finally discharged his appreciation inside her.

Various shrieks, loud gasps and wails rustled in the air in the corridor, announcing that the other women had also enjoyed the experience. Cries of 'Fuck me! Fuck me!', 'Oh! Christ!', 'Harder, faster!' could be heard amongst the strangled screams of agonising joy. Enid in particular reached her peak of ecstacy with an awe-inspiring orgasm, with thrashing limbs and screams of anguish.

After a few moments of quiet, bedroom doors began to open as the women appeared in dressing gowns, assembling in the lounge until all had appeared. Nothing was said as Enid rose to climb the stairs and push open another bedroom door. The others followed at intervals.

Once again, the hotel was soon alive with copulating bodies on heaving beds. This routine continued until well into the early hours of the morning. A final heavy silence descended over the building as exhausted bodies succumbed to a refreshing sleep.

During a break in their passionate activities, Bill begged Emma to join him for the next week-end at his country home.

'Look, Bill. On the first night, and tonight, we've both thoroughly enjoyed sex with other strange partners. OK, so I haven't been fucked tonight, though you have. I've just sucked. And I loved it! Is that the proper basis for a permanent relationship? Would it last?'

'Why not? If we recognise each other's needs and feel no pang of jealousy when they're being met, that's great! We can have as much or a little additional sexual fun as we might want without our relationship suffering.'

Emma wasn't so sure, but promised to consider it.

'But I think we should stay apart for at least two weeks, Bill. After all, it might be just a passing infatuation on both our parts. And conditions here have been rather unusual, to say the least. I know deep in my heart that I love you as I have never experienced love before. I never even knew such depths of love and respect for another person were possible. But I still enjoy other men - I should say other pricks I suppose. Look, when we get back to our real lives, the prospect may look very different.'

'I want you to promise, then, that you will get in touch with me in two weeks time. Otherwise, I shall come to find you.'

Their lips met. As they kissed each other deeply and passionately, their bodies caressing each other until Bill's aroused shaft once more nudged it's way between Emma's thighs into her welcoming, warm vagina. After a long, tender session of love-making, they fell asleep, exhausted, in each other's arms.

The sound of the bedroom door opening brought Emma out of her sleep. She half-opened one eye lazily to see Mary, looking bright and cheerful, putting the tray of tea on the bed-side table. Her hair was tidy and she was wearing a neat, conventional waitress outfit. She was very attractive, Emma thought. And with perfect breasts.

Mary smiled at Emma and whispered, 'Eight-thirty! Hope you slept well!' She added a cheeky wink before opening the heavy curtains part way to let a shaft of sunlight into the room.

Emma felt warm and snug with Bill still curled up behind her, sleeping. Her hand found his hot groin, lightly touching the soft, damp genitals inside his pyjamas. She was feeling sad that their time together was nearly up but time would tell whether or not her relationship with Bill and their feeling for each other were deep and sincere enough to continue.

Right now, she wanted him. Emma ducked her head beneath the bed-clothes to wriggle down to Bill's waist. Her mouth found his soft penis. With her tongue, she rolled Bill's cock over to trace the tip of it along the warm skin before taking it fully into her hot mouth. She tasted the remains of their love-making. A salty, rather stale and musty taste. Not unpleasant.

But nothing about Bill could be unpleasant, she thought.

The softness began to stir, swelling in her mouth as her tongue caressed that most loveable piece of flesh. It slowly stiffened to fill her mouth with the stimulation. With her teeth gripping him lightly, Emma drew back his foreskin to lap devotedly at the sensitive head.

Bill awoke to the carnal pleasures of sex as Emma began to move her head up and down on his now rigid shaft. He adored being fellated. Pushing back the bed-clothes, he put his arms round Emma, managing to jostle her into a position which allowed him to haul her left leg over his face. Her warm, heavy sex lips, already fully aroused and damp, were poised over his face.

He studied that wonderful vision, with its light covering of blonde hairs, before nuzzling his nose between the lips, savouring the smell of her oozing flesh. His tongue lapped at her plump folds, seeking out the special button, the very centre of Emma's body. He felt her quiver lightly as his tongue found it's target, his hands now stroking Emma's soft, pliant breasts, teasing her large, proud nipples.

As they both became more aroused by the other's fondles and kisses, Emma slid down Bill's body, twisting herself round so that her groin was above his. Reaching behind, her hand took hold of Bill's stiffness to guide it to the portals of her sloppy vulva. With a slow sigh she slid down onto him, gripping his hardness with her vaginal muscles.

'I just can't get enough of you, darling,' she whispered.

Emma moved slowly up and down with sobs of emotion and tears in her eyes. Bill's hands caressing the cheeks of her buttocks, his mouth nibbling at her prominent, hard nipples, increased her tension and clenching groin. With a loud, sobbing sigh a feeling of sweet agony swelled quickly within her as she reached her climax. Bill immediately rolled her over without withdrawing from her, pulled her knees up high, and thrust his stiffness into her depths with increasing vigour. Emma's fingers found her clitoris, agitating it in rhythm to Bill's thrusts.

Still sobbing and sighing with emotion, Emma felt Bill's loins tense and shake until, with a loud grunt he emptied himself into her grateful orifice. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had over the past four days. They seemed almost continuous.

They never left each other's side. In the bathroom, in the shower, holding hands quietly as much as they could until it was time to separate.

Meanwhile, in the next room, Julie had taken advantage of Jake's body for a last time, sitting over his large, handsome dark prick, thrilling to her body's excited response to the sliding shaft. Jake's large hands roamed sensuously over Julie's gorgeous full breasts, thumbs paying particular attention to the hard, prominent nipples.

She lowered her body so that Jake could enclose each eager nipple in turn between his sensuous lips. Julie moaned in ecstasy! Her buttocks bounced hard, forcing the large, thick muscle as deep into her cunt as she could. She thrilled as the familiar feeling rose in her until she burst into a climatic wail, lashing her loins against Jake's thighs. Tensing his own muscles, a few strokes was all Jake needed to gasp out loud, jerking his cock as spurts of thick, creamy sperm filled Julie's warm cunt.

Similar sexual activity was being followed in the other bedrooms as the guests took their final chance of mutual enjoyment of the other body. Because of their duties to the other guests, Mary and Anne had taken their joint pleasure with Robert an hour earlier, before preparing trays of tea. Whilst Robert thrust ruthlessly into Mary's hungry vagina, Anne kissed her whimpering face tenderly, stroking her thighs and nuzzling her breasts. Then they reversed positions until, first Anne, then Mary reached noisy orgasms, encouraged by the other to reach exhilarating heights of bliss on Robert's handsome cock.

After calming down, Mary finished by masturbating the hard cock quickly, until she felt his muscles begin to tense more and more. The two naked women listened to Robert's grunts and gasps as his loins jerked in jolting spasms until the sperm exploded from the great shaft, splattering its contents over Anne's heavy breasts. As Robert subsided, the women dabbled their fingers in the pools of sperm, purring with contentment.

Their next pre-occupation for amusement was in guessing who they would find together in the various bedrooms and what they would be up to as they took in the trays of tea. The one certainty was that there would be no singles to cater for. They found Martin in bed with Enid, both still sleeping. Laurie was with Susan, who was still asleep with a smile of contentment on her face.

In the next room, as Mary entered with the tea tray, George was already engaged in fucking Gertie, whilst Delia assisted. Gertie was in the midst of her orgasm, crying and whimpering her pleasure as Delia suckled the dark nipples on the olive-coloured breasts.

At breakfast, everyone was in a jolly, if slightly subdued mood. There was an air of resignation at them having to leave.

'Well! Couldn't last forever,' Laurie said, with a sigh, stating the obvious. 'Back to the grindstone, Cabinet meetings, civil servants and official replies.'

'Never mind, we'll meet up again soon,' Susan laughed, 'though I don't think it'll be quite the same. It was the spontaneous nature of this week-end which made it special.'

'Much better in Boccaccio's time,' Laurie suggested, 'to say nothing of Chaucer's pilgrims. Took them rather longer.'

It was late morning by the time the noise of the snow plough was heard. The guests had spent the morning packing cases and storing them in the boot of their cars.

Robert denied that Emma and Jake owed him anything for their accommodation. 'Goodness me,' he protested, 'you've earned your keep here. All the guests are extremely thrilled at the way you both entered into the spirit of the stay. Bill, in particular, Emma. To say nothing of Julie, Jake! But I think you both already know that.'

To her own surprise, Emma blushed, stammering something about how nice it had been meeting them all. In truth, the other well-heeled guests had made sure that Robert was not out of pocket.

When the sounds of the snow-plough reached them they were drinking hot coffee in the lounge. The men went out into the yard to greet the plough as it came to standstill at the entrance to the drive. Robert hailed the driver and his mate, offering them a hot drink and biscuits.

An AA van followed closely behind to see if there was anything they required of a technical kind. It was suggested that he might just check over the ignition of each car. He was given to key's to Emma's Capri and asked to bring it to the front of the hotel. A reporter and a photographer from the local press had followed behind. Bill, Laurie and Gertie scampered away to hide as soon as they caught sight of a camera.

The reporter took a few details from Robert, asking how they had managed to keep themselves entertained during their days of imprisonment. Showing no sign of embarrassment he merely answered 'Oh, we told a few yarns, played a few games. You know ...'

Fortunately, the reporter did not know!

After lots of hugs and kisses, promises to keep in touch, the odd emotional tear, Emma and Jake got into their Capri. The engine burst into life without hesitation and they slowly crept out of the drive into the road, waving to the others until the car rounded the next bend.

Emma was silent for quite a while. Jake was looking thoughtfully at the snow-covered countryside. As they approached the first town, Emma broke the silence.

'Well, Jake! Did all that really happen or did we dream? Perhaps we went into a time warp or something.'

Jake laughed out loud. 'If it be thus to dream, still let me sleep!'

Emma too burst out laughing, suddenly remembering Rick and his fondness for quotations. She'd forgotten all about him until just now! She really had fucked him out of her heart and mind. No messing!

Jake went on. 'I've never in my life had as much sex in such a short time. My testicles have worked overtime! My prick is quite sore with it all!'

'I must say that I feel rather tender and swollen myself,' she said. 'Well! Mum's the word, Jake!'

'Don't you worry about that, Miss Shaw,' he ensured her. 'We were lucky to find a place to stay at all. But as for the guests, well, such a collection of middle-class, middle-aged old farts would be difficult to imagine! What a bore! Still, it gave me time to learn my lines.'

Emma laughed happily. 'Right! I'll drink to that! But I do hope you really found time to learn your lines during those boring days and nights! You've had plenty of time to do it!'

'Yes, ma'am!' Jake chuckled.

When they finally reached their destination, reality had taken over and the Travellers' Rest was like a distant dream. They parked the car at the side of the theatre, and Emma followed Jake through the stage door where she was met by a harassed looking assistant.

'Thank goodness you've arrived, Miss Shaw. As soon as you've sorted things out at this end out they want you back at base, urgently.'

'Whatever for?' Emma asked. 'I've only just got here! Oh, this is Jake Castle, by the way. Maggie is one of our assistants,' she explained to Jake.

Jake smiled at the woman. 'Hi!' he said, speculating on what sort of naked figure lurked beneath her dress - nice tits, he thought.

Without even returning the greeting, she went on. 'There's been some sort of an accident. It seems that Jenny Carver's husband found her in bed with Richard Jones and stabbed him with a paper knife. Up his bottom, I believe. There's a rumour that Rick was shouting something about his heart's delight.'

Emma burst out into fits of laughter. Maggie stared at her in amazement.

'But he's in hospital, in a lot of pain, Miss Shaw! Probably for some time. His understudy is having to carry his performances! There's talk of a court action!'

'Sorry, Maggie!' Emma controlled her mirth. 'No, it's not funny.' But it serves the randy bugger right, she thought. 'I'll get on the 'phone in a minute. Meantime, would you mind taking Jake through to the green room, introduce him to the others. Then I'll try to find the director.'

As she turned to go into the manager's office, a voice called after her. It was the doorman.

'Excuse me, Miss Shaw. These flowers arrived for you half-an-hour ago.' And he handed her an enormous bouquet of superb pink roses.

'My God! These must have cost a packet at this time of the year.'

She opened the little envelope to take out the greeting card. The message was simply 'I love you. For ever. Take care of my roses until we meet again. Bill.'

12