Chet & Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

It was a moment of decision for Chet. He was nearing the edge for the third time and he knew from experience that, like a drowning man fighting the tide, he would either have to pull away and recede, escaping the clutches of those of Kim's sensual lips or erupt in her mouth. As much as the submissive in such a pairing is expected to have discipline, he thought to himself, she was entirely at her mercy and it was really the dom who had to exercise self-control. There would be many more times with Kim, he felt certain now, probably as many as he wished, but there was always something special about the first time, and the more memorable he could make it the more she would be his to have and mold. Women such as this lived for a man like him and would nearly die for one.

"Nooooo" she murmured as he pulled away.

"Now, now," he said, gently slapping her bottom. She looked up at him pleadingly, but there was something about the sound of the flat of his hand on her flesh that kindled a different sort of recognition.

"You have been a naughty girl, Kim, haven't you?" he asked, half earnestly and half-mockingly.

She nodded, still on her knees.

"Stand up!" he ordered, and she did so almost automatically. "Over to the table and bend over, legs slightly apart. Look how wet you are. All I have to do is barely touch your pussy and my fingers are soaking. You know what happens to girls who are so wanton? They need to be taught some self control."

She tensed, sensing what was to come. She did not spank her hard. This was more about establishing still more authority than inflicting more anything beyond token pain. Still she winced and gasped as he sapped her rear, and then stepped between her legs spreading her thighs and pinching her high up so near the lips or her sopping vagina but, yet, so far.

Chet's cock was still rock solid and, having resisted the temptation to complete his orgasm he was now perfectly situated to take as much time as he needed. He would get off, but on his terms, working her, exciting her, whipping her into a veritable froth of sexual desire and elation, making her his for as long as he wanted.

He took his time. She was still standing, face forward on the table, awaiting his command, and when he next parted her things with his body she could feel that his slacks were gone. The head of his penis worked up and down her labia and then it was out and against her rear.

"God!" she thought. "He wouldn't! Not now, Not without lubrication? Not before she had felt him deep within her vagina. Not to worry, as much of this evening, it had been a tease. He did lubricate her anus somewhat with her own juices, but just to slip his fingers in and out and find still another erogenous zone to tantalize. He reached under her and cupped her breasts and pulled her up a bit and then he was in her, deeper than any man had ever gone, and she felt her muscles responding, gathering around him, fighting a losing battle to keep him there as he withdrew and returned again and again and she was simply no longer in control of anything, soaring, receding, knowing that every next thrust would only intensify her ecstasy but also make her totally dependent on his willingness to return.

He had performed this well before but never under these circumstances with the woman sprawled forward and utterly at his mercy and he knew that, one more time, he would have to reiterate his dominance.And so, just as she was quickening her breath, beginning to shriek rather than moan, sucking him back in each time he thrust, Chet pulled out and stayed out.

"Oh..oh...nooooooo...please....pulllleeeeze,,,"

"Do you love it?" he asked.

"Oh, yessss," she said.

"There is so much more where that came from, Kim," he assured her. "All in good time. Now I would like you to show much just how much you loved it."

He pulled her from the table and slid under her, seated. She could not quite reach him on her knees and so she squatted, a bit like baseball catcher, and took him in her mouth and sucked him hard an soft and high and low. And this time, as he gently (but firmly) positioned her head, Chet felt no need to hold back. It was all she could do to keep from gagging when he finally released a torrent of sperm deep into her mouth and kept her head there until he was ready to release her.

12