Chevalière Fifi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers

He seemed determined to break her, bringing his palm down to sting her butt cheeks as his cock battered her pussy. The jolts of pain and pleasure from the blows joined the constant stimulation in her pussy to propel her rapidly towards another orgasm. Helplessly spitted between them all she could do was let out a muffled scream as she was sent over the edge.

Bernard stopped spanking her but his thrusting sped up, Fifi was only dimly aware of the sounds he was making as the overstimulation tore her thoughts apart. She felt him come, felt him thrust and stop, twitching deep inside her. After what felt like an eternity he pulled out, sending another jolt through her. Her returning senses registered that Thierry, sweetheart that he was, had slowed almost to a stop while she rode out the wave.

He let her face slump gently onto the grass as he moved around behind her, and she mentally braced for the next round. He entered her slowly, giving her plenty of time to moan and simper as he rubbed against her most sensitive spots.

"You don't have to stop, but please be quick, I can't take too much more."

He murmured reassuringly and stroked her back as he began to move, Fifi moaning into the ground. He quickly picked up speed, fucking her quickly but without the savagery of earlier. It was wonderful but still a lot for her sensitive pussy, and she both wanted to demand more and beg him to stop. In the end she did neither, instead drooling into the dirt as he used her to get off. When he came it was with a long moan she echoed as she felt his load fill her. He remained there for a few moments, panting heavily, before he pulled out. She groaned as he left her, she could feel the sticky mess dribbling down her thigh.

They helped her to her feet, brushing the grass out of her hair and fetching her the pail. Banking the fire they each gave her a peck before they left her to clean up in privacy.

At last she crawled into her tent and wrapped the blanket around her, exhausted but satisfied. The life of a monster hunting Chevalière was dangerous, but it was days like these that reminded her why she did it. Fifi drifted gently into sleep.

Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers
12