Cheyenne's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"I'm going to fuck you," Sierra began to chant again and again. She drove the strap on into her ass, sliding it in with short, rhythmic pulses. Cheyenne was clearly losing it, and Sierra was so into the control she was exerting. When Sierra bottomed out in Cheyenne's ass, she brought the other vibrator down on her clit. Cheyenne screamed and convulsed. Sierra drove it in deeper and began alternating her penetrations while Cheyenne had one endless orgasm. Right at the moment I was afraid I was going to have to intervene, Sierra erupted, soaking her legs and the sofa. She screamed up at the ceiling and fell away from Cheyenne. The vibrator fell from her nerveless fingers and the strap on popped out of Cheyenne's ass. Both holes were gaping. Neither woman moved for the longest time. I checked my watch. It was time for the final stage.

"Sit up," I requested softly of both women. When I had them up and focused on me, I made my presentation.

"There is still the matter of why we are all here today. Without our guest of honor, none of what you have just experienced would have been possible. I think we should repay that debt right now. Follow me." I stood up and walked over behind Joe. I lightly spanked him on his ass. He stirred slightly. The drug had almost run its course. All it need was a little stimulus to be flushed from his system. Both women came to me and looked down at the prostrate extortionist.

"What are we ..." Sierra began. I tapped the tip of her strap on vibrator so that it bobbed up and down. "I'll do it," Cheyenne declared jubilantly. Lust, rage, shame and anger warred for control of her expression. She reached for the vibrate button. I stopped her.

"First, let's lube it up. I know that's more consideration than he showed you, but trust me, I have my reasons. He'll feel it more this way." I got the lube and liberally coated her artificial cock. I let her line herself up then I nodded. Cheyenne pushed forward. The resistance became stronger as Joe struggled for consciousness and realized his bunghole was being plundered. Cheyenne popped past the sphincter. She pushed in and Joe grunted. Sierra was about to say something, but I held my finger up to her lips. Now Joe was struggling against his bonds. He wasn't getting away.

Cheyenne drove the vibrating base against his ball sac. "Hold it there for a second," I advised. I reached down and stretched his penis down. It was getting hard alright. I'm glad I had the camera angle to take that in. Now Cheyenne began piston into and out of Joe's ass. He grunted with each down-stroke and groaned with each withdrawal. I walked around to Joe's head. I raised the hood high enough so that I could gently take the tape off his mouth, but not so he could see. I had my reasons for not hurting him that had little to do with compassion.

"Damn," moaned Joe. "What ..."

"You were the first to take my ass, Joe. It is only fair that I returned the favor. Take it, bitch," Cheyenne gloated. She began spanking Joe with each plunge. I walked back around in time to see Sierra kneel down and start to milk Joe's cock. Her hand motions became more rapid. She looked up to me.

'Is he close?' I mouthed. Sierra nodded. She bent in and took Joe into her mouth. I brought a glass bowl and put it underneath her. 'I need it for something,' I indicated. Sierra nodded and smiled. Joe was getting close. Between Cheyenne's pounding and Sierra's mouth and hand, he gave a mighty grunt.

"Fuck," he groaned. Sierra yanked back her mouth and brought the bowl up. Rope after rope of Joe's semen splattered down into the bowl. Joe had several spasms. When Sierra milked the last drop from him, she licked the residue off her fingers and handed me the bowl. I gave her a smile. I tapped Cheyenne and motioned her to follow. I moved Sierra so that she and her strap on were poised behind Joe's tender opening. I held up my finger and indicated that she should wait. I took Cheyenne around and placed her in front of Joe's face before I took him by the jaw and leaned in. He tried to say something, but my hold on him made it an unintelligible mumble. I really can't have him ruining all my work.

"Joe, you have been a fantastic host and you throw one hell of a party," I told him pleasantly. "I have two more things for you that you richly deserve." I grabbed Joe's head and nodded for Cheyenne. She shoved her cockhead forward, into Joe's open mouth. She had an inch in before Joe's mouth, nose, and tongue told him what it was. He tried to shut his jaws, but my grip held them open. He was sucking in a strap on vibrator covered in lube and his ass juice.

"Deep throat him," I said. "He likes that." Cheyenne obliged. She went all the way in until his nose was against her sexy, flat stomach. He tried to retch and gag, but Cheyenne was having none of it. She began rocking it back and forth in his nose.

"You like that, Bitch? Do you like the taste of your own shit on a cock?" Cheyenne taunts. "I bet you know how much I like it now, don't you?" I reach over and cut the vibrator on. Joe gags and saliva drools out of his mouth.

"If you bite down on it, it will chip your teeth," I lied. You lie when you have to. For the last stage to work, I needed a little lie. I let go over Joe's jaw and his cheeks made a sucking sound.

"Swirl your tongue around it, you bastard," recommended Cheyenne to him. She kept pounding. I walked behind him and moved Sierra into place. I made her put my hands under hers, so that when she put her hands on his hips, he felt a man's grasp. Sierra didn't enter him slowly or gently. She was half way in with one thrust. Joe jerked. Tears ran down his cheeks. Sierra and Cheyenne were going all out on him. I let Sierra's hands take over. Joe was past caring about such small details as hand size now. I went down and started milking his cock. Sure enough, he came again and I caught it all up. Things were almost over.

"Smack his ass when I tell you to," I whispered to Sierra. I walked around Joe and pulled off the hood. He looked up at Cheyenne with exhaustion and hate. The look he gave me was not much better. I nodded to Sierra and she slapped him hard. Cheyenne stepped back and her 'penis' popped out of Joe's mouth. The look on his face when he saw his ass being reamed by his girlfriend was priceless. I took that moment to scoop up a handful of his semen and slam it down his throat. I tilt his head back until he swallows.

"Does it taste good?" I ask him. I dump out the rest of the contents on his face, making sure to get some in his nose and eyes. He gags and thrashes. I slapped the tape over his mouth and shoved the bag back over his head. Now he has had a little taste of what it is like to be someone's little cum-whore. I mark that task down as successful.

I walked around to Sierra and kissed her deeply. I had really needed her to play along to accomplish what I needed to do with Joe. I couldn't tell her that, though. It wasn't over. There was still work to do, but this was a good start.

"Put the toys up," I ordered. I got around and started gathering up all the cameras I had stashed around the place. They hadn't been all that disguised because my plan relied on Sierra being otherwise distracted. "You filmed us?" Sierra gasped. I nodded. She slumped down on the sofa. "What are you going to do to us?"

"To you, nothing. My target here has been Joe." Sierra looked devastated. The shoe was on the other foot. Cheyenne and I both knew she had a hand in what happened, but I had made the call that since we could only have one, it I decided it should be Joe. If Joe hadn't nailed Cheyenne that first time then shown the tape to Sierra, Sierra wouldn't have been part of the problem. Joe was the problem and I'm solving him.

"Sierra, go take a shower," I told her. "You will feel better. You don't have to see or hear from me ever again. If you want to find me, you can figure out a way." Sierra staggers her way to the bathroom. I can hear her sobbing, but I can't take the time to deal with that right now. I have everything packed up and we are both dressed. There is one last order of business. I go over to Joe.

"You can keep the hood and the ropes. Sierra will cut you down when she finishes her shower. If you had only given me what I asked for, none of this would have happened. Since you have chosen the difficult road instead, I have had to take various steps to deal with this situation in a manner that is unpleasant for you. Please believe me when I tell you this; leave Cheyenne alone. Never see her again. No matter what happens, do not see her or send anyone after her. If you do, I will hurt you. I don't want to do that, so don't force me. Thank you for your time, but Cheyenne and I have to go now. Good day."

I motioned to Cheyenne and we left. I even made sure to shut the door behind me. I would have hated to be rude. "What do we do now?" Cheyenne said breathlessly. I knew she couldn't believe everything that had happened to her in the past twenty four hours. "I think a shower is in order. You clean up and get a bite to eat. I have some work to do around the apartment before I get some sleep."

"What about us?" she asked. I laughed. I started putting things in the trunk of my car. I kept the toys, because they needed cleaning, and my computer, because it was the tool of the trade I needed right then. I knew that my job wasn't over, but I allowed a small indulgence. I wrapped my arm around Cheyenne's waist and let my hand slowly drift to that firm, perfect ass. She snuggled into me and I knew I was doing the right thing.

Cheyenne came out of the shower in a slinky, short, blue silk robe. "How come you didn't fuck either one of us?" she asked. "I could tell you wanted to."

"I would like to save your ass before I fuck it," he quipped back. "Besides, I had a good opportunity to figure out what you like and how much of it you like. If you are going to be my bitch, I'm going to enjoy you, and I'm going to enjoy you enjoying me. A woman screaming my name as she orgasms turns me on. I'm simple that way." She gave me a demur smile.

"Well, I want to pleasure you. If I have to orgasm and orgasm and orgasm to do it; well that is a price I am willing to pay." I felt myself stirring. By the way her eyes trailed along my body, she could tell it too. "Let me take care of that for you."

"You just want me to fuck you," I growled playfully. I really need to get some work done, but damn it, I'd been around this fucking hot body for most of a day and not gotten a release. She helped me turn my lap so that it was no longer under the table. She unzipped me, I raised my hips up, and she slipped my pants down. I kicked them free. She rubbed her hands over my boxers and I had a sharp intake of breath when she touched it. She pulled my penis out and it was already a full nine inches with a purple head. "You are nothing like Nicholas," she told me as she kissed me upon my slit. She licked it and my whole dick throbbed in her hand. "Someone's happy to see me," she giggled.

"Personally, I would go for ecstatic, but if happy works for you ... ah ..." she started taking me into her mouth. She raised her body up so that her head and chest were hovering over my lap. Then she slid on down, her cunt lips forming a vacuum seal. Holy crap, this girl knew what she was doing. She'd got half of it in, which was more than almost every other girl had ever done, and she was still going down. When her lips touched my pubes I nearly lost it.

Then as her head was bobbing up and down, her hands started massaging my ball sack. Her manicured, polished fingernails were pinching my scrotum around my balls. Her pace quickened and I felt my resolve strengthening. I was going to make this last. She came up and sucked on my head, licking around the rim. Her tongue trailed down my shaft until she took one, then another, and then both of my balls into her mouth. I felt like going upstairs and kicking Nicholas' teeth in for letting someone like this get raped.

I took Cheyenne by her shoulders and pulled her up. She looked uncertain until my hands pushed the robe off her shoulders and travelled down her arms. At her hips, I maneuvered her onto me, putting my dick right beneath her opening. She tried to lower herself down, but I stop her. Instead I rubbed my head against her cunt lips and clit. She bit her lip and gasps. I kept this up for a minute. Her juices started running down my shaft from her arousal.

"Please," she begged. "I can't take it." I relaxed my grip on her hips, surrendering control to her. Cheyenne captured me with her lips and slowly, carefully lowers herself onto me. She gives little huffing noises that I have come to equate to her nearing orgasm and she didn't even have all of me in her yet. I decide to cheat. As she successfully wedged seven of my inches in, she hesitated long enough to allow her vaginal muscles to accommodate me. I took that moment to push up with my arms, driving my hips into her, and pumping my last two inches into her cervix. She looked down on me, eyes wide with shock and then she started rocking in orgasm. I kept slamming into her. Her hands started running through my hair, drawing me close. I trapped a nipple in my mouth and began sucking and chewing on it. She came again. This time I let her calm down. Cheyenne settle down on me, but I kept my body still. She buried her head into my shoulder, panting heavily. "Oh," she panted, "that was fantastic." "Love, I still haven't come yet," I informed her. "Oh," she repeated. Several seconds later, she added, "I can take care of that for you." She tried to rise up, but I stopped her. "I like you right where you are. You feel good."

"I like where I am too," Cheyenne murmured playfully. She also wiggled her hips back and forth. She made little hiccupping noises as her clit rubbed against me. I was not going to get any work done like this.

"Stand up, Witch," I playfully commanded. "Turn around and lean over the table." She moved to obey. Once I'd arranged her the way I like, she looked over her shoulder to me. "Are you going to fuck my ass?" "Do you want me to?" I responded. She looked intently into my eyes. She took in the size of my member and tried to imagine what it will feel like pushing inside of her. She nodded. "Yes."

I pushed gently on her shoulders until she is fully bent over the table. Her arms were crossed under her, grasping her breasts. I could see that she was starting to play with herself, teasing and pulling on her nipples in the small space her arms provided. I lined up my cock against her asshole. Cheyenne tensed up like a spirited racehorse.

"Relax," I tried to soothe her. I pressed and pressed until I could feel her resistance willfully lessen. I was inside her, taking it slow and easy, small pushes broken up by the time given her to relax and take in my thickness. I could sense her closeness. When I was all the way in, I waited for a few moments before setting in with powerful, violent thrusts. That sent her over the edge. I rode out the sensation and keep pounding. I feel myself getting close as well.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she kept repeating as one orgasm rolled into another. That was too much for me. I began shooting rope after rope of sperm into her. My heat caused her back to arch and her hips to buck against me, pushing me into her bowels that much farther. Cheyenne collapsed on the table and I collapsed on top of her. We were both panting.

"Damn it," she muttered. I wondered what's wrong. "I just got out of the shower," she giggled. "Now I need another one."

"This time I will join you," I laugh. This was working out great. All I had to do is survive the next twenty four hours. I liked it when people acted smart, but I planned on them being stupid. Right then, though, I was going to screw my new girlfriend in the shower.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers
12