Chez Femme Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlie's Lesson.
2.7k words
4.08
13.8k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, this never happened. It certainly never happened to me. I'm a married man and husbands are always faithful. Aren't they?

Monday night, Charlie entered the Chambres des Hommes entrance and was greeted by the receptionist. "Angie will see you in her office," and pointed down a hall beside the reception desk. She probably recognized him from the night when he discovered his wife, Joanne, was 'entertaining' at Chez Femme. He was again in his windbreaker and slacks.

He knocked on the door marked 'Office' and was invited in. Angie was sitting at a desk, thumbing through a stack of papers. When he came in, she stood and hugged him. She was only a few inches shorter than his six foot, but she was in heels. Her hair was pulled back behind her ears, exposing large hoop earrings. She was wearing a dark blue blouse with quarter length sleeves and a gray skirt that hit her knees. Though in her forties or fifties, she was still beautiful. "How was the weekend?" She sat and directed him to a chair.

"Very interesting. I met Sheri."

She shook her head, "Sheri is a bad influence."

"I can imagine."

"We have a 'one man' rule. The ladies may entertain only one man at a time. But from midnight to one, everyone gathers in the parlor and anything goes. She has been known to take on three at a time. She's here two or three times a week and most weekends. I think she would be called a nympho."

"She came over for breakfast Sunday morning."

"And?"

"I fucked her."

"And what did Joanne think?"

He shrugged, "Fucked her, too."

She laughed, "Sounds like fun." She stood, pulled him close and they hugged. "Have you decided? Divorce, demand she quit or accept it?"

"I took the day off and considered it. I love her and I think she loves me, but we have a different view of marriage. I've always been faithful to her. She was more than enough woman for me. But now I find out she doesn't think I'm enough for her. Well, to hell with it. I'll change my attitude. I enjoyed sex with Sheri and especially with you. There have been other women that have flirted with me and I've brushed them off, but not anymore."

"So you're going to divorce her?"

"No. Not many men get to sleep with a prostitute every night for free. No, I'm separating our finances but we'll still live together, still screw every night, and I will still take care of her."

"So if she quits, will you take her back?"

"I didn't let her go, I just found out I was sharing her. Take her back? If she wants to quit, that's her decision. I no longer care. If she quits, I still couldn't trust her. She goes out with the girls, goes shopping, says she's taking a business trip, I can assume she's probably cheating."

"So, if you're seeing other women, suppose you find one you feel will be true to you?"

"If I'm screwing a woman who knows I'm married, how would I ever trust her? I've got to admit, Joanne has ruined my trust in women. I don't know if I'll ever get over it."

"Well, if that's the case, you don't need me anymore."

"Au contraire. I'm going to see other women and I want to be the best fuck they've ever had. And I think you can help me with that. Are you willing?"

She smiled, "More than. Follow me." Her dress was full enough to swing as she walked, but snug at the waist to show off her swaying hips. He could not help but admire her ass.

Beyond the office was a small sitting room. It was fresh and white with accents of blue and green. On the wall was a painting of a blue flower that was vaguely erotic. He thought it might be an O'Keeffe. There was a white on white striped love seat and two matching club chairs. On the glass coffee table were fashion magazines. The white bookshelf had a few books, a blue vase, and some small trinkets.

"I love the décor."

"Thank you. I use this room to interview applicants." She motioned him to the love seat.

"Men or women?"

"Both. I think you can understand, not every woman is suited to this life style, even though she might be curious. When Joanne came in, I tried to reject her. From what she said, you and she were having great sex. But she had been around Sheri, and wanted to join.

"Also, I am very choosey about the gentlemen I allow to join."

He raised his eyebrows. "You check to see how well endowed they are?"

She chuckled, "No, I don't have sex with anyone. But I make sure they're clean. They must be cleared by my doctor and they're required to have monthly check ups, as are the ladies. No, I am interested in their character. Above all else, they must be gentlemen. Remember, the ladies choose their partners. Anyone not acceptable to them is quickly rejected. And I hate to return their membership fee."

"Fee?"

"Yes, a thousand a month." She walked to a sideboard. "You like scotch, if I remember correctly?"

"Yes."

"I have a thirty year old, single malt you might like."

He smiled, "Some things get better with age."

She returned the smile, "Thank you."

She poured two brandy snifters and offered him one.

She sat on the couch next to him.

"First, I'm excited by your being here. Knowing we will be having sex already has me wet. Which gives you an advantage."

"Not really. Walking in, I had this blistering hard on." He rubbed the front of his khakis.

"Well, you probably should have jacked it before you came in, to release the tension." She sipped her scotch. "In fact, go ahead. I'll watch."

He set his glass aside, unzipped and pulled out his cock.

"Oh, my. You are ready." She sat her glass down, stood and left the room. When she returned a moment later, she handed him a small hand towel and sat back down.

He began stroking, looking into her eyes. She unbuttoned her blouse and ran her hand inside, cupping her breast. He continued pumping. She pulled up her skirt. She was wearing a garter belt but no panties and began fingering herself. The sight of her dewy and neatly trimmed thatch was enough and he began shooting rope after rope into the towel.

He wiped himself off. But she didn't stop. He watched until she jerked and growled. She kept stroking and shaking. When she relaxed, she extended her wet hand and he leaned forward to lick her fingers.

"No, silly, the towel."

She wiped her hands and between her thighs.

"Now, come with me." She led him into a bedroom. The room was a soft blue, green carpet, with a light green canopy above the bed. The coverlet was the same light green with white pillows. There were fresh flowers and paintings of flowers around the room. It was like being in garden. She closed the curtain, turning the room into a shady bower.

Canopy beds with their four posts always made him think of restraints. She turned down the coverlet to expose white sheets and turned to face him. "You are to undress me but you are not to undress."

He unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it back off her shoulders. She wore no bra though her breasts were too large to support themselves. They were beautiful, larger than Sheri's, much larger than Joanne's, with large dark brown circles and hard nipples.

"You may kiss them but do not touch."

He kissed, sucked, nibbled but didn't use his hands.

She hummed a bit then said, "Now the skirt."

He unfastened her skirt and let it fall. She was wearing a tan garter belt and tan hose.

She sat on the bed, "Now the shoes and stockings."

He unfastened the straps on one shoe, then the other. He unsnapped the hose and rolled one down, caressing her leg as he did. She hummed her approval and he unsnapped the other and rolled it down. He removed the garter belt.

"You are a beautiful woman." He sighed.

"Thank you." She stretched out on the bed. "Now sit here." She patted the bed beside her.

"With your hands and kisses, I want you explore my body, front and back, side to side. I want you to learn every spot that excites me. I know many of them and I will lead you, but hopefully, you will find some new ones.

She drew him down into a kiss, their tongues exploring. She tasted of mint and scotch. He was supporting himself with one hand but used the other to explore her face. He let his kisses trace her jaw line, under her chin, up to her cheek and to her eyes.

She hummed. "Don't forget my ears." She removed the hoops. He kissed her neck, behind her ear, nibbled at her earlobe, searched in her ear. Kissed down to her shoulder, across to her other shoulder and up to the other ear. He nibbled, he searched.

She hummed. "Now my breasts, kiss and fondle." He sat back, watching her. He brought his hand up and touched her breast. He circled the nipple and watched it stiffen. He leaned forward and kissed the other breast, sucked, tried to swallow all of it. He pinched the one as he bit the one in his mouth.

She hummed. She shivered. "Further down." His hand moved slowly down her flat stomach, then over to her hip and down her thigh. He lifted her leg and kissed her knee, her shin, her foot. He kissed her toes, sucking on them one by one.

She hummed. She shook. "Damn, I didn't know my toes could make me cum." He kissed her calf, the hollow at the back of her knee, the back of her thigh.

She hummed. "Now the other leg." He lifted the other leg and slowly kissed and tasted. When he sucked her toes, she shook again.

She hummed. "Very good. Now what?" He kissed the back of the other leg until both knees were against her chest. He pushed her up, exposing her crease, her swollen lips. He kissed the cheeks of her ass, let his tongue caress her cleft above her brown hole.

She hummed. She shook. "Fuck me." He lowered her legs and turned her over. He straddled her thighs and began caressing her back. He leaned forward, kissed her neck, nibbled her ear. He kissed her back, worked his way down to her ass. He nipped at her cheeks, not enough to mark them, enough to make her aware.

She hummed. Her breathing was becoming shallow. "Please." He spread her cheeks, pushed himself back to her calves and leaned down, letting his tongue explore her crevasse until he it touched her hole.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." When she was very wet, he inserted a finger, two fingers and began stroking in and out as he returned to nibbling on her cheeks.

She arched her back, lifted herself on stiff arms so that only the tips of her breasts were touching the sheet, her face toward the ceiling and froze. And screamed.

When she relaxed enough to drop her head forward, she begged. "Fuck me."

He rolled her over and climbed off the bed.

"Bastard. Don't you leave now."

"Of course not. I'm awaiting instructions."

She giggled. "Get your clothes off."

He undressed for her; the shirt, the shoes and sox, the pants and the boxers.

She spread her legs, "Come here."

Between her legs, he lifted them, kissing the hollows behind her knees, her thighs. As he had done before, he pushed her knees to her chest, raising her bottom off the bed. He pushed her legs apart and kissed her swollen pussy lips.

"Please, please."

"You don't want me to kiss your pussy?"

"Yes, yes. Kiss it. Eat it. Tongue it. Make me cum again."

He remembered her instructions from their first meeting. 'Don't dive in. See how my lips are swollen. Nibble on them, suck them. Yes, like that. See the inner lips? Suck them. Follow the outer lips up to the top. That little nub like a tiny penis, lick it. Oh, wow. Can you suck it? Oh, I like that. Now bring your fingers up and rub.

'Don't be rough on the clit, just tap it. Now put two fingers in me. Yeah, now curl them up. Yeah, that's the spot. Oh yeah. Just keep it up until... Oh, oh, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me, Charley.'

He kissed, stroked, tapped, sucked. He let her juices flow over him like a spring shower. She lurched, grabbed his head, pulling him into her, pressing him against her crease. She shook. She screamed.

He continued to stroke and she enjoyed another orgasm. And another. When she finally began to back off, she lowered her legs and pulled him up on top of her.

"Fuck me, Charley." But now it was not a plea, nor a command. It was "I would love to have your cock inside me. Now."

She rolled over on top of him, lifted her self up, reached down and stroked his cock. She rubbed it across her wet slit, tapped her clit, found her hole and dropped down on him, impaling herself with its full length.

She hummed. "You don't need lessons. You just need patience. And you've got that, don't you?"

As she lifted and fell, he answered, "Joanne is the difference. I love having sex with you but I love her. I can be patient with you."

"Hum. Okay, think of it this way. It's a sport. The one that lasts the longest, wins."

"But she wants to have more orgasms, not quicker."

She continued rising and falling. "The contest is to see if she has so many orgasms that she is pleading for you to fuck her before you have one."

"But I love her."

"Treat her like a whore. If you gave her twenty bucks to fuck you, would you cum quick?"

"I'd try to get my money's worth."

"Right." She leaned forward, letting him suck her nipples. "Bite me." She began to twist, go faster. "Oh, fuck. Cum for me."

She froze again and he felt the walls of her vagina contracting around his cock and he relaxed and imagined Joanne above him and shot wad after wad inside her.

She began to relax but continued to rise and fall, through at least two more orgasms. She fell down on top of him.

She rolled to his side.

"You're good. You love her. We've just got to change your mind set."

They lay there, snuggling and Charlie asked, "I'm not the first husband to discover their wife here, am I?"

"No."

"What usually happens?"

"The husband demands a divorce, says his wife was cheating on him. But, in fact, the husband had been cheating the wife out of satisfying sex. The wife is disappointed, but most of them welcome the divorce. But as I told you, they have to leave here."

"Where do they go?"

"I help them relocate."

"To a different house?"

"More often, one of the members is happy to help them find a good job."

"I'm sure they would."

"No, gainful employment. They make great sales reps and service coordinators."

"And none of these husbands has raised enough Cain to get you raided?"

She laughed, "You've not seen our list of members. We are not going to be raided."

"What if I meet someone who recognizes her?"

She shook her head, "How many men do you know personally that can afford over two thousand dollars a month?"

He had to admit, it wasn't his crowd.

She rolled out of bed. "I'll have to have the sheets changed before tonight."

"Oh, will you be 'entertaining?"

She shook her head. "No. I do not 'entertain.' This is my bed. I sleep here. Alone."

"Alone?"

"No one has been in my bed in years. You are the exception. And you were exceptional. Get dressed." She stood and grabbed a robe.

As he was dressing, he said, "Thank you for training me."

"Oh, you're not through. I'll see you next Monday." She kissed him and ushered him out the door and through her office.