Chez Femme Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlie learns a new skill, Joanne ends the story.
2.3k words
3.76
15.9k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though not happy with Joanne 'entertaining' at Chez Femme every Thursday, he was enjoying sleeping with her the rest of the week, his own personal prostitute.

But after dinner on a Tuesday night, he was surprised when Joanne announced, "Charlie, I have a friend coming over this evening."

"Who is he?" She had told him they never met members outside of Chez Femme.

"Not a 'he.' It's Clarise. She works at Chez Femme."

"Like you?" Was she planning a threesome with another of the prostitutes?

"I don't work there. I entertain." (Her euphemism for fucking) "No, she's the stylist."

"She does your hair?"

"Yes, and other things."

"Other things?"

"Yes, she trims me, keeps me smooth. You like it, don't you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Anyway, she's going to be transferred. And I want you to see what she does and how she does it so you can do it for me."

"Why can't you do it yourself?"

"It's a problem. You'll see."

"Is this going to result in a threesome?" he asked, hopefully.

"I doubt it. She's not into guys, just women."

There was a knock on the door and when Joanne brought her in, he was surprised. Clarise had on a black t-shirt and black jeans. Her black hair was short and she wore large hoop earrings. She was short with prominent boobs and a solid body, though she managed to appear more sexy than butch. They sat for a few minutes, sipped some wine and got acquainted.

"Clarise, the reason I wanted you to come here tonight instead of the club, I want Charley to watch while you trim me so he can do it."

"Really?" she shrugged. "Sure."

They finished their wine and went to the bedroom. Joanne put a towel on the edge of the bed, pulled off her pants and sat. Clarise reached into her large shoulder bag and pulled out a bottle of lotion. She poured some and began rubbing it on Joanne's mound and down between her thighs.

She pulled out an ordinary safety razor and began stroking it across Joanne's mound. "The first time I did her, she had a bush down here. She could have kept small animals. I had to use the clippers on her just to get to the point I could shave her. And, damn, she started cuming. She got so wet, I was afraid my clippers would short out and do us both in. But now she's nice and smooth. You like her smooth, don't you."

"Yes, well, hell, I like her anyway she wants to be."

Clarise ran a finger inside Joanne's vagina and started trimming the lips and Joanne started shaking. "Hold still. I don't want to nick you."

"I can't help it. Your fingers feel so good."

"I'm glad you like it."

She finished and sat back, waiting for Joanne to calm down. After a few minutes,

Clarise said, "Okay, grab your knees and get your ass in the air."

Joanne moved back on the bed and looked over at him. "This is the part I can't do myself."

She grabbed her knees, rolled up on to her back and Clarise shoved a pillow under her bottom, elevating it. Joanne spread her legs and Clarise began to work the razor down into her cleft and around her anus. When she was finished, she put away the razor and began applying lotion from Joanne's clit back beyond her anus. And Joanne shook with pleasure.

Clarise looked over at him and said, "Now my turn." She turned to Charlie, "She has to pay me."

She stood, pushed off her jeans and climbed on to the bed astride Joanne.

"Hungry?"

"Yes."

"What do you want?"

"Your cunt."

"Why?"

"I want to make you cum."

"Kiss it."

He watched as Clarise moved up over Joanne's head and Joanne raised her head and kissed, licked, and ran her tongue between Clarise's slit.

"Damn, Girl. If your tongue were any longer, I'd marry you. That's good." Clarise swayed back and forth, left to right. "Oh, yeah. That's the spot. Suck." She appeared to tense with a small orgasm. "Alright. Alright. Now jam a finger in my ass and I'll cum all over your beautiful tongue." She froze and then shouted. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

She fell down beside Joanne, panting. Joanne leaned over and kissed her. "For services rendered."

Clarise sighed, "Paid in full," and pulled her into a hug.

After a minute, Clarise said, "I'm going to miss you. You're still my favorite pussy eater."

"And you're my favorite pussy stylist."

"What's to style? I just shave it all off."

"But you do it so well."

Charlie had his cock out, his hand wrapped around it.

Clarise looked over at him. "Think you can keep her trimmed?"

"It will be my pleasure."

Clarise, stood, pulled her pants on and grabbed her bag. She pulled out a bottle, "Here, rub this on her snatch and on her ass. It helps with the itching. And rubbing may get something started. Enjoy."

She leaned over and kissed Joanne, gave him a high five and left.

"Come rub some lotion on," Joanne asked.

He put his cock back into his pants and went over to the bed.

"Better take off your pants. I think your penis needs some lotion, too."

*****************************

Thursday and he was expecting Sheri. Sheri had become a regular pleasure. Her arrival meant a new adventure every time. Once she showed up as the French maid with a feather duster. Only the feather duster was for her. She was ticklish. And she got herself off on the handle while he watched.

Another time, she inserted a string of beads into her asshole and had him pull them out slowly as he fucked her from behind.

They 'did it' in every room in the house, even the linen closet and the laundry room. He would bang her until she had an orgasm, and they would move to another location or another fantasy.

He had Joanne every night, Angie every Monday, and Sheri every Thursday.

Wednesdays were pleasurable but ultimately disappointing. After dinner, he would follow Joanne upstairs. She would undress and stretch out on the bed on a towel. She would spread her legs and he would rub oil on her mound, between her legs and into her crease. He then took his safety razor and removed the stubble from the week before. As he inserted his fingers into her vagina to shave the lips, she often had an orgasm. He had to be very careful not to cut her when she started shaking. He would turn the safety razor over and continue stroking her skin. When she calmed, he would return to shaving. When she was completely smooth she had enjoyed at least three orgasms.

He would turn her over, place a pillow beneath her, elevating her ass. He would work oil down into her crease and into her hole. When he had removed all the stubble around it, he would insert three fingers, stoking in and out.

She would hum. He leaned forward to listen. It was her mantra, fuckmecharley fuckmecharley fuckmecharley.

She would reach under and finger herself to another orgasm. When she stopped shaking, he would pull his fingers out, stand, undress and place his cock against her anus.

"Fuck me Charley."

He would push into her very tight asshole and she would return to her mantra. Fuckmecharley fuckmecharley fuckmecharley. He would drive in again and again, knowing he was doing this so she would be loose enough for some one else to fuck her ass Thursday night without hurting her. He would slam into her, punishing her. When he unleashed himself deep inside her, she would squeal, "Fuckmeeeeeecharleeeeeeeeeeee."

Knowing it was so someone else could fuck her ass without hurting her was almost enough to keep him from enjoying it. Almost.

As he softened and pulled out, he would reach over to the bedside table and take the red butt plug and pushed it in, sealing his spunk inside, knowing it would be lubricant for someone else's cock.

He lay on his back beside her as she kissed him, "Thank you, Charley. I love you."

They would fall asleep but often during the night, he was awakened. She was sucking his cock and when it was hard, she would mount him and ride herself to another orgasm.

She would lie on top of him and go back to sleep, her body covering him.

In the morning she would be gone.

******************************************

Still he hated Thursday night. Sheri was a nice distraction but it didn't keep him from thinking about what Joanne might be doing at Chez Femme. He worked late on Thursdays so that Joanne would be gone when he came home, so he was surprised to see her car in the garage.

He went in through the mudroom and found her in the kitchen. She was wearing a light blue silk robe that came to mid-thigh and her blue suede bedroom slippers. They weren't suede but she said she wore them when she wanted to rock and roll.

"Hi, dinner will be ready shortly." She was at the stove, stirring.

He walked behind her, kissed her cheek, "Smells delicious."

"Just spaghetti."

"But with your sauce." He kissed her neck.

She elbowed him. "Hurry, get comfortable and we'll eat."

In the bedroom, he undressed and put on his tan striped house robe and brown slippers. He quickly sent a text to Sheri. "Not 2nite"

Y?"

"Js home."

"More fun."

"No."

'Pouting emoticon.'

When he returned to the kitchen, Joanne turned, "Just in time," and handed him a bottle of Beaujolais. "Open and bring glasses."

He did and followed her into the dining room. They rarely used this room but tonight it was lighted by an array of candles. There was a heady confusion of fragrances between the candles, the sauce, and Joanne's perfume.

They sat and he poured the wine. She raised her glass, "To new beginnings."

He had no idea what that meant, but he touched her glass and sipped.

They began eating and Joanne said, "I went to see Angie today."

Well, damn. Did she know about his spending time with Angie? Was she upset? He waited.

"I resigned from Chez Femme."

What? Has she met someone and wants a divorce? Does she want to move to another house, perhaps the house of pain Sheri mentioned?

"From now on, I'm yours."

He couldn't believe it. "You're no longer 'entertaining?"

"Yes, but I promise it will be only you. "

Charley thought, yeah, a promise like 'forsaking all others' that you forgot. Another promise you won't keep.

"I'm glad you're quitting, but why?"

She pursed her lips, "It was no longer exciting. I don't have as many orgasms, and even when I do, they're not very satisfying. Now I have more with you and they're much better. Your sessions with Angie have done the trick."

"She told you?"

She laughed, "No, one of the Monday Ladies did. Angie has been in a much better mood. They thought Angie had taken a lover but one of the other ladies said she was giving 'lessons' to someone. Gayla, the receptionist, recognized you. I couldn't ask you to stop and I realized you were getting better at making love. I put two and two together."

"I think it's working."

"Yes, it is. You can keep seeing her, if you like."

And anyone else he wanted to. Like the lady he met at the liquor store. They were discussing single malt scotch, and he had told her about his 'tasting' Sheri's nipples. She invited him to taste a forty-year old single malt at her place Saturday..

She sipped her wine and finished up her spaghetti, "When I left, Angie closed my account. After all my expenses, I have eighteen thousand dollars."

That's a lot of fucking, he thought.

"Should I use it to get bigger tits?"

He shook his head. "That's up to you. I like them the way they are, very sensitive. If they start messing with them, you may lose that sensitivity."

"But you like Sheri's."

"They're nice, but I like yours better."

"But you liked her coming over when I was gone."

"How did you know?"

"Please, when I came home from Chez Femme, the house reeked of sex and Sheri. You must have done it every room. Really, the laundry?"

He gave a half smile and shrugged.

"You can keep seeing her. If you want to share, that's up to you."

They had finished their spaghetti. Joanne finished her wine and cleared the table. When she returned from the kitchen, her robe was open. Her breasts were covered but he could see her smooth mound. She came to his side of the table and pulled him up to a standing position. She kissed him and opened his robe. She dropped to her knees and began stroking his erection.

"We're going to make love right here. You never did Sheri here, did you?"

"No." he lied. Sheri had been on the table, her head over the edge and he had deep throated her while he played with her tits and finger fucked her. He had then bent her over the table and fucked her ass. He had rolled her over and held her legs in the air while he slammed into her.

"I'm going to suck your dick. I want you to let yourself come. Then I'm going to sit on the table and let you eat my cleanly shaved pussy until I have a giant orgasm. Then you're going to turn me over, pull my plug and you're going to fuck my well-stretched asshole. It looks like you're up for it."

"Looks like."

"After that, you're going to take me to the bedroom and screw me all night."

"I'll try."

"You'll do it. You have to earn your half of the eighteen thousand. I'm not planning to go to work tomorrow."