Chianti's Counseling

Story Info
Chianti takes a stab at marriage counseling!
6.3k words
3.58
10.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chianti squatted happily over Jocelyn's perspiring face as the older woman strained to fully get her tongue in Chianti's asshole.

"Faster, that's right, Jocelyn. You have to rim me in and out, up and down, there you go, and now to my cunt, hon."

Jocelyn groaned and Chianti looked down, wincing slightly. Jocelyn was perhaps not Chianti's most enticing client, but she did have the moolah.

The rule was, if Jocelyn could lick Chianti to three orgasms, and completely clean the shit and dingleberries out of Chianti's rear passage, Jocelyn would be allowed to rub her extended and frankly quite loose fifty-six year old vagina up and down the leg of Chianti's dining room table, like a dog, until she had a climax.

Last week, Jocelyn's tongue went dry, mid-lick, and Chianti had been so annoyed, she'd sewed Jocelyn's vaginal lips together and whipped Jocelyn's nipples and rear with a braided cat o' nine tails she'd purchased from some Ebay freak in Melbourne, Australia.

Jocelyn loved visiting Chianti, and made a pile writing code or some damn thing. She could afford the weekly $800 visits and of course that didn't include the cost of the props. One week it had been fire ants and honey for Jocelyn's yum-yum, and on another occasion, when Jocelyn hadn't made the cunillingus grade, she'd been chained to a giant block of ice in the cellar.

Then, of course was when Chianti had tossed lit matches at Jocelyn as Jocelyn danced a miserable jig in Chianti's tool shed.

Now, Jocelyn was breathing through her nose, and Chianti had to admit, was doing a fairly good job of clitoris stimulation.

Chianti gazed distastefully down at Jocelyn's rotund belly, and the jungle that comprised a pussy cover. And of course Jocelyn didn't shave her legs.

You'd think Jocelyn was a butch lesbian, but she was a married to another computer person, a male, and they were big shots in the Mormon temple. It had to be assumed that Jocelyn and her husband didn't do the deed anymore.

Finally, Chianti faked an orgasm, she really needed to get on with her day.

Jocelyn crawled out from under Chianti, and Chianti pointed dismissively at a pair of scissors on the table, and Jocelyn cut the top strand of licorice, (that was what worked best in tying up a sensitive vagina.) and unstrung herself.

Then Jocelyn trundled over to the dining room table where she rubbed up and down the table until she finally quivered.

"Now lick your juices off the table, and before you go, lick the mud off my galoshes, they're in the hallway."

"Yes, Miss Chianti."

Fortunately, Chianti's foyer had a curtain that shut it off from the living room.

Blessedly, Chianti didn't have to look at Jocelyn any more. Chianti got up and jumped in the shower, and then changed into a snug white turtleneck and a vivid red miniskirt.

Chianti touched up her lips to match the skirt, and put her hair up, so that with the strawberry highlights a hair-stylist slave had put in, made Chianti slightly resemble Christina Hendricks from the "Mad Men" show.

Then Chianti sat and read a Batman graphic novel, her secret shame, until the doorbell rang again.

Chianti took a quick, satisfied gander into the hall mirror. She smiled, immensely pleased with herself.

"It's all about the inside-what bullshit!"

Chianti went to the door and opened it.

"Hello, Austin."

"Hello, Miss Chianti." Austin was an emaciated looking mortician, and thus, Chianti thought, must be good at his job. You had to cheer up after losing a loved one, seeing such a wretched creature, she thought.

Chianti led Austin in, and sat down on the couch breathing slightly to make her breasts shake. Chianti then took a big, black hairbrush, made of oak, and put it on her lap, and nodded.

Austin gulped, and quickly stripped.

Chianti beckoned, smiling, and Austin came a little closer, and she viewed his chastity cage. Chianti used her deft fingers to unlock the cage, which she dropped on the table.

"How did your week go, Austin? It's nice you have a cage and can shower and clean yourself off, so I don't have to wash off all the stinky, like I do with my chastity-tube clients."

Austin nodded, clearing his throat again. "Yes, it's fun. I do get kind of messed up, trying to poke my dick through the bars, 'cos I get so horny."

"You need more to do in your off time. Like your lines."

"I Fedexed them to you, ma'am, with my tribute for this week. A thousand lines for the week, from Virgil's Aenid."

"I think we're going to double them. Two thousand by next Monday. Then you won't be worrying your little pud so much."

Austin looked close to tears. Two thousand was a lot.

Chianti began stroking Austin's cock. She ran her red nails up and down his stiffening organ and reached up and stroked Austin's cheek at the same time.

"How's the funeral director business?"

"Well, Miss Chianti, I'm not a director, I'm an embalmer."

"Amazing that you can afford to see me once a week."

"I sell my embalming fluid to junkies sometimes."

"That is a very creative way to do things, I must say."

"Yes, it's all about seeing you as much as possible."

"Tell me about your work. Can you restore destroyed faces? I understand sometimes undertakes re-attach noses with bubble gum."

Chianti began flicking Austin's burgeoning cock with her nails, and then pulled it fast, and then went slow again.

"I-I'm just an embalmer, Miss Chianti. I don't have the coordination to restore faces. I work at three different funeral homes, as a freelancer."

Austin was now starting to gasp, It had been nine days since his last orgasm, and he was having a difficult time keeping from spurting into Chianti's pretty palm.

Chianti rubbed and patted Austin's cock, and then made a little circle with her fingers and surrounded the penis and rubbed up and down.

"Are you close to orgasm, Austin? You have to tell me."

"Yes ma'am." Austin's eyes kept roaming from Chianti's red lips to her tight sweater, and then down to her crossed legs (those heels!) and then back up again.

"Well, we have to discourage that. Bring that wee-wee down."

Chianti patted her lap.

"N-no, maybe-"

"Right now, Austin. Take your medicine."

Sighing, Austin lay across Chianti's lap.

Fifty times the hairbrush rose and fell on Austin's defenseless bottom.

Austin began crying, but when Chianti pulled him off her lap by his ear, his errant member had fully wilted.

"There we go, that's more proper, I think." Chianti began stroking Austin's erection again, and casually watched the progress of its tumescence.

Chianti casually undid her bun so her long strawberry hair fell about her shoulders.

She licked her lips and Austin began getting very, very aroused.

"You'd better be a good boy and tell me when you're ready, Austin. Otherwise I'll light a Cuban cigar and burn it all over this bad little worm."

Austin began crying as he stood there, and finally assented that it was time for another round of spanks.

This time Chianti whacked Austin's rump seventy five times with the hairbrush.

When she brought Austin up to stand in front of her, Chianti casually pulled her turtleneck top up over her boobs, resplendent in a bra bordered by little cotton rose petals.

Chianti stroked and pulled Austin's cock some more, and bounced her breasts merrily.

Leaning over, Chianti kissed Austin' s cock once or twice, and then pushed her cleavage into it, and Austin's eyes became quite glassy.

"Keep your hands behind your back, Austin."

"Y-yes of course, Miss Chianti. I think I've been overly frustrated the last couple of days. My friends and I went to Hooters and then afterwards I went home and I couldn't sleep. I was so-"

"Did you work on your lines?"

"I was able to get them done earlier, Miss Chianti."

"I have an idea. We need to keep you out of the bars. In addition to doing two thousand lines of Virgil, I want you to write them, one letter pencil, and one letter pen. "

"You-what?"

"It will take up lots of time."

"But I won't be able to watch TV."

"What, so you can stare at Kim Kardashian's boobs?"

"No, also I watch sports."

"No, sissies don't need to watch sports. Maybe I'll send a male hustler over to your house, and he can watch ESPN while you suck his cock, and you can hear it at least Will that be necessary, or are you going to do as I tell you concerning the Latin?"

"Of course I will, Miss Chianti." But his shoulders slumped and he looked terribly dejected.

Once Austin had asked Chianti to dinner, and she'd ordered a steak for herself and a bowl of hot water for Austin, and when the puzzled waitress brought the water, Chianti stirred in instant oatmeal.

A little gruel was good for Austin as well. Gruel and lines. And lots of spanking!

Chianti was doing a two finger massage around Austin's glans, the elegantly manicured fingers trapping his swelling cockhead, and squeezing it tight, but running it back and forth.

"I-oh God, I'm close again, Miss Chianti. But you don't need to spank me again. Let's just stop-"

Chianti looked up innocently. "You want me to stop for good? Should I lock you up and send you home? It's only been nine days."

"No, please don't do that."

"You sure? Most of my clients go months without-"

"Of course I'll be spanked again."

Chianti pulled her hand away, but it looked as if Austin might cum again anyhow.

"Hold it back, Austin. Be a good boy. You really don't want to make me ah, irritable."

Austin concentrated and only a tiny drop came out of his penis, but it did hit Chianti's skirt.

Chianti looked up at him. "You'll pay for that. I want five hundred lines a day for the next month."

Austin closed his eyes and nodded.

Chianti pointed to her lap and Austin, sighing sadly, turned over her knee once more.

Chianti picked up the hairbrush and smiled at it with pleasure.

I can't believe I get paid to do this!

"I'd better go at this whacking a little harder. I don't want you making a mess because you're too excited all over my pretty dress."

Chianti began energetically whacking Austin's ass. First one cheek and then the other. As she swung, faster and faster, she heard Austin sobbing loudly.

Chianti stopped for a moment.

She stroked Austin's hair as he lay over her lap.

"I'm so proud of you, but try to be a man, Austin. That's why you see me, because you hate being such a bitchy little crybaby. I'm trying to teach you manliness and responsibilities."

"Yes Miss Chianti"

Chianti began swinging the brush again and slamming it harder on Austin' s exposed buttocks. She watched with silent glee as Austin tried to cinch together his rear cheeks, and laughed deep in her throat as the hairbrush made this almost impossible.

After she'd hit Austin one hundred times with the brush, she reached under a cushion and brought out a short cut off length of garden hose, and gave him twenty-five with that, and he howled so much, she was grateful for the soundproofed room.

Now, Austin's penis was absolutely soft, and Chianti slowed down and finally put the garden hose down.

As she helped Austin up, Chianti withheld a smile as she watched him cover his eyes and cry some more.

First Austin covered his face, and then he grasped his bright red bottom. Chianti knew there would be little purple spots tomorrow!

But of course, since Austin was a hardened masochist, she noticed his penis starting to swell even before she touched it. The pain and discipline and humiliation was driving Austin wild.

"Do you need a Kleenex, Austin? That's right blow your nose. I'm very proud of you. Should we stop now? I can lock you up and you can go home and rest a bit, but of course start on your lines."

"P-please, I want to cum. Oh, please, Miss Chianti."

"I had a client, Obadiah. Obie became Ophelia last year, and I watched his nads being cut off. The reason was, I felt there was no hope for Obie, after nearly a decade of sessions, to ever be a normal man. So why not transform him?"

Chianti began stroking Austin's penis again.

"And in your case, it's just so sad, Austin. Doesn't it bother you, being a little sissy? Instead of you taking me like a man, plugging my holes with your big cock, you have to be beaten and punished and to cry like a little girl."

Austin began sobbing harder, turning bright red, thinking of what a disgrace he was.

"As a matter of fact, when you go home tonight, I want you to throw out all your boxer shorts, and I want you to go out and by low-grade discount panties from Buttermilk Bargain Basement."

Chianti stroked Austin's very hard cock faster.

"I want you to get the really slutty panties. The ones with hearts on them, or roses, like my bra has-see my bra?"

"Yes, Miss Chianti"

Chianti rubbed Austin's cock a little faster and played with his balls with the other hand. Quietly, she shoved her finger up Austin's ass and began pulling it in and out.

"You know the type of panties. 'I'm a bad kitten' messages. Oh wait, you might not, since you don't date, do you? And you've never seen me naked or in my undies, certainly."

"Y-yes ma'am." Austin was crying quite a bit now, tears rolling down his face like molten lava...thinking of what a sad little creature he was.

"But Miss Chianti-if I have that kind of underwear on, and anyone sees it-"

"No one will see them. Even if you didn't have your chastity belt on, what girl would sleep with you? Didn't you take your mother to your Prom? And even in the bathroom, because I have your cock locked, you can't use the manly urinals, you have to wait for a stall to be free, like a girl."

"Yes-that's true, Miss Chianti."

"Remember how you needed to pee, and all the stalls were filled when you were in the bathroom at the morgue, and you wet the crotch of those ugly plaid pants of yours? You texted me a picture of that."

Austin was crying harder , thinking of what a little wimp he was.

"Yes. You ASKED to be put in chastity, and have paid me nearly eleven thousand dollars this year alone to remind you of what a little, lonely freak you are."

"I know...(sob)"

"Yes, you'll put the panties on and like them. I may start having you wear garter belts under your ugly plaid pants, too, why not?

Toenail polish, I can think of lots of f un stuff for you, because let's face it, women want real men, and who knows, maybe you could be a bitch for a real man, even if I don't cut off your balls. That would be a laugh, wouldn't' t it?"

Chianti had squirted a bit of lube on Austin's missile hard cock and was rubbing it as fast as possible.

"I think, when you are doing your lines at home, you should be wearing only your panties, and a pair of clothespins-no, mousetraps on your nipples, and pink lipstick. I'll get you a nanny cam so I can watch you-Oooh!"

Austin had cum into Chianti's deliLoribeth little palm.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Miss Chianti, I-"

"Lick it up, out of my hand, that's right, and then back over my knees.

"Nuh-no. I just came. It won't be-"

"I know, since you came, the spanking won't arouse you will it, little girlie boy? Pure punishment now. Must I drag you over my knee by the ear?"

As Chianti dragged Austin over her knee again, she shouted in his ear. "You need to see me twice a week, but you'll only cum once a month. You can't afford it? Leave the keys to that ridiculous motorcycle you rode over on. Motorcycles are for men. I advice you to buy a tricycle."

By the time Austin left, re-locked in his chastity belt and probably unable to sit down for a month (would he write the lines standing up?) Chianti felt like taking a nap, but she knew she had another client.

Duct-tape Dickie!

And that would be fun, Dickie coming in with the tape she'd spread all over his chest, cock and balls last Sunday. Poor thing, how did he bathe?

She'd rip the tape off, all that hair being pulled out, Dickie screaming, and then she'd go over his cock painfully with a wire brush.

The brush was the kind one used for scraping paint off metal surfaces. Yes, the brush made Dickie sit up and take notice! And then Chianti would adorn Dickie's cock, poor Dickie, with safety pins, , clipping them all over his foreskin...

And then, when he was in true discomfort, Chianti would order Dickie to jerk off!

It would be his first time in weeks, you can't get to your cock when it's covered in tape for days, right?

Of course with all those sharp pins in him, Dickie wouldn't want to play with his cock too hard, but very gingerly, On the other hand, he'd be desperate to cum.

And that was when Chianti would order Dickie to cum within five minutes, which meant lots of fast rubbing. Watching got Chianti so hot!

But wait. That's right. Duct-tape Dickie was out of town this weekend. As Richard Helmsford, head of Illegal Immigration Enforcement, he was speaking to a group of starry eyed conservatives in Oswego, New York.

Dickie wouldn't be back till Tuesday.

So Chianti was free until about four o'clock.

Then, Pettibone Drisk, an international photographer would be in.

Pettibone was a gorgeous woman, at least a foot taller than Chianti, but you'd never know it by her demeanor in front of her Mistress.

Petti had brought Chianti a long, thick bullwhip that she'd purchased while doing wildlife photography in the Sudan.

Now, every week, Petti would come visit Chianti, fork over $500 and strip, and Chianti would have quite a time with the bullwhip.

Petti had had a difficult time at first. It was different fantasizing about being whipped and actually suffering the experience.

Still, Petti was starting to take the lashes quite well, and of course afterwards, Chianti would rub ointments on Petti's welts, and then they'd make out, and Petti always gave Chianti a long and invigorated cunt lapping.

That would put Chianti in the mood for when her husband came home...

Chianti smiled, thinking about it now, and then her cell buzzed.

"Chianti here."

"Chianti, this is Vernon McInnis."

"Vernon!"

Vernon had been a client of Chianti's for thirteen years, though the visits had dropped off a bit since he'd gotten married.

"Loribeth and I are having a dispute, and we were hoping you might have time in your schedule today, or maybe tomorrow, for counseling?"

"I actually have the afternoon. Vernon, where are you?"

"We're down the block, and God, I was hoping you'd say that."

Chianti prepared some tea and cookies, and put them on the little table by the couch.

Chianti checked the mirror, and decided she was presentable. The Christina Hendricks look (now that she'd pulled her sweater back over her boobs) worked well for counseling, she thought.

The doorbell rang, and Chianti went to the door and let Vernon and Loribeth in. Chianti kissed Vernon on the cheek and hugged Loribeth, although she really didn't know Loribeth that well.

She'd' helped Loribeth become an effective dominant wife, but fortunately Loribeth had been a quick study.

Vernon and Loribeth sat in chairs in front of the couch, and Chianti plopped back down on the sofa and smiled at them. "So what's going on, kids? Let me have it."

Vernon, paunchy white male complete with hairpiece and sport coat quite outweighed Loribeth, who was about a hundred five pounds, a sculptor type.

Their visits for counseling had done great things towards paying Chianti's mortgage and installing a second bathroom by the pantry.

Chianti's husband was a great guy, but being a pottery instructor doesn't really help with the costs of home improvement!

Vernon, a very take-over guy started talking. "Chianti, Loribeth has-"

"Talk to Loribeth" Chianti instructed. "Look at her. I'm just mediating here, at least so far."

"Loribeth, I feel you have been using our chastity plan to take advantage of me. It's my uh, my kink, and we've had a great time with it, but in the last couple months, things have grown difficult."

12