Chiara Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

"Annie I think you're being overly dramatic, but I promise not to tell anyone if it makes you feel better."

"Trust me, this is really bad. Worse than anything I've ever done in my life. Worse than what I did to you two." Annie took several deep breaths before continuing. "The night of our grad Marc and I had both been drinking pretty heavily. Somehow we both ended up in the same hotel room and passed out. A couple of hours later I woke up and was horny as hell, it was dark and all I could see was another warm body in the bed with me, I didn't care that it was my brother. I stripped off his pants and boxers." at this point Annie paused again, almost afraid to look at Chiara.

"Annie you don't have to do this. I can see you're not very comfortable with it." Chiara said as she gently rubbed her arms.

"No I have to do this. When I got him stripped down I jerked him off and sucked him until he was hard. Then I straddled him and rammed myself on his cock. I rode him for like five minutes before Marc fully woke up and grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me. We went at it like animals, there was no being gentle about it we were rutting animals. We fucked like that for fifteen or twenty minutes, changing positions and clawing and biting each other until we both came several times."

Chiara was shocked to say the least, she didn't know what to say. She sat quietly for a minute then asked Annie how Marc found out it was her that he'd just had sex with.

"He turned on the light and saw me lying next to him with cum dribbling from my pussy. Well he freaked out, I tried to talk to him and calm him down but he wouldn't listen. He just grabbed his clothes and buggered off."

"You've got to understand Kiki, my family's not shy about nudity, Marc and I have seen each other and our folks naked thousands of times. I used to tease him whenever he got a hard-on around me when we were younger. I thought it was cute that he got excited by being near me."

"So basically your family are nudists, and you and Marc had sex when you were both drunk. Anything else I need to know?"

"Kiki I love Marc, probably a lot more than a sister should love her brother. Maybe it's the whole twin thing, I dunno. I know having sex with Marc was wrong and I could make excuses for what we did 'til the cows came home, but I can't deny that it was probably the best straight sex I've ever had. I would do anything to make Marc happy, hell I even threw my cute little roommate in his path so he could save her from his evil twin sister. And it's not like we're always hanging around naked at home, although we have done that before, its just that if we see each other naked it's not a big deal."

Chiara kissed Annie and brushed a few stray hairs from her face, "Well I'm glad you set us up, I can't say I really understand the whole thing between you and Marc, but I still love you both."

Annie smiled and kissed her, running her fingers through Chiara's short hair. "Kiki you are amazing, most people would be totally freaked out by what I just told you, yet you just take it in stride."

"Well to be honest it did freak me out, but it's not like I can change what happened so why stress over it? And I saw the way you looked at Marc earlier, you may have said he wasn't your type but your look said you wanted him. You have unfinished business with him. He may not know it but you and I do."

Annie kissed Chiara lightly and her heart skipped a beat. "Yeah I guess we do," she said. "And so do we Kiki, and I hope it takes forever for me to pay it off."

She lifted Chiara's top off and smiled when she saw that Chiara was her typical braless self. Then she unsnapped her jeans, pulling them down her slender legs, leaving Chiara in her cute Hello Kitty panties. Annie chuckled and kissed her again, her fingers tweaking her already hardening little nipples. Chiara moaned deep in her throat as Annie kissed her way down her throat to her chest. Annie's lips latched onto her nipple and her teeth and tongue teased it to a higher state of arousal. Chiara could feel her panties getting wet because of what Annie was doing.

Annie pulled back and gave her an evil grin, then went to Chiara's dresser and pulled out Bob. Holding Chiara's toy between two fingers she asked her how she managed to fit it into her little pussy. Chiara blushed and grinned, telling her that she practiced a lot. Annie smiled back at her and asked her to show her how she managed it. Chiara scooted up the bed so her back rested against the wall and put the tip between her pussy lips. She slowly began to feed it in until almost all of it was inside.

Annie laughed, "Is that up to your throat honey?"

"No. But I feel very, very full right now." Chiara giggled.

Chiara started stroking her monster toy in and out, which made her bum wriggle on the bed. She could see Annie was getting turned on watching her so she told her to come back to bed. Annie didn't need to be told twice and quickly stripped then lay down next to the sexy little redhead, slipping two fingers into her own sopping pussy, matching Chiara stroke for stroke. Both girls were making little noises and groans of pleasure as they watched each other. Annie slipped a third finger into her sloppy pussy and began rubbing her clit furiously, Chiara was so close to cumming herself she was jamming her toy hard into her tender cunny, her fingers dancing across her hard little clit.

"Fuck Annie I'm so close, I wanna cum so bad lover."

Annie smiled at Chiara, "Me too sweetie, I want to cum with you."

Their hands blurred as the girls quickened their pace, both trying to bring themselves to orgasm. The room was filled with the sounds of their harsh breathing and the slurping noises of their pussies.

"Ohh God Annie I'm cumming!" Chiara screamed.

"F-f-fuck me too baby!"

They both screamed loudly and thrashed about on the bed, gasping and panting as they came together. Afterward they lay quietly for a few minutes, basking in the glow of their orgasms.

Chiara looked at Annie hungrily and said, "Now it's your turn."

Sliding the dildo out of her own pussy and into her friends, she proceeded to fuck Annie through several more orgasms until she was almost begging her to stop. Annie lay on the bed gasping and moaning as the final spasms of her last orgasm played through her body.

Once she recovered, Annie rolled onto her side and grinned at Chiara. "Okay, that was fucking awesome pipsqueak, but the million dollar question is, did you even feel Marc if you can fuck yourself with that beast?"

Chiara laughed and kissed her friend, "I felt every inch of him Annie."

"Okay, how did you manage that because I feel like I've been fucked by a bull."

"I pretty much stopped growing when I was twelve." Chiara replied. "When I was fourteen my mom got worried when I still hadn't had a period so she took me to a gyno. I was a serious late bloomer and didn't have my first one until after I turned fifteen. Apparently because I stopped growing when I was so young my pussy's hyper-elastic, so I can take Bob here no problem then everything snaps shut after and I'm like a virgin again."

Annie grinned wickedly and gave an evil chuckle, "Oh Marc's just going to love this! How many guys get to fuck the same girl over and over, and have the fun of breaking in a virgin every time?"

"Only one that I know of and he doesn't know yet," Chiara giggled.

"What about kids? Will you be able to have any?" Annie asked seriously.

"Well I get my periods so probably. My great grandma on my mom's side was really small like me and she had six kids."

"Cool," Annie said with another grin. "Auntie Annie would hate to not have a future generation to corrupt!"

"Remind me never to leave you alone with our kids Annie," Chiara snickered.

"So how was it with Marc? Was he good to you Kiki?"

"He was very gentle, until I told him to fuck the shit out of me!"

"Ha ha! Yeah I bet! Marc's always been the gentle and protective type. He was like that with me before our grad. I've really missed him, but I guess once we all move in together and even now, just knowing he's close it'll feel like the old days again."

"Annie I'm sure Marc still loves you. I dunno, maybe he's just really hurt and confused about what happened at your grad? I know I'm still confused about how we all got involved. But don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want two other people to be with."

"Yeah it is kinda weird," Annie agreed. "But if being with you means I can fix my relationship with Marc, I'll do everything I can to make this work. Marc means too much to me to fuck things up this time."

Chiara grinned her wicked little grin. "Why don't you start fixing things by eating me out? I'm still horny as hell and I need your magic tongue to make me tingle, stretch."

"God you're a minx!" Annie laughed.

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers
12