Chiara Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
649 Followers

It was on one of their walks that Chiara knew something was up. She couldn't help but giggle at how nervous Marc was acting that night. Chiara suspected that he was going to unofficially pop the question again. She knew that Marc was the only guy for her, there was no way that she could ever love another man as much as she loved him.

Marc pulled Chiara to a stop on the path and held her to him, gazing into her beautiful turquoise eyes, hypnotized by their sparkle. "Chiara, I know it's still early on our relationship, but I just need to say this. You're the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of before I fall asleep. When I'm not with you I feel hollow, like someone's cut my heart out, and when I'm with you I feel like I could fly to the moon."

"Oh Marc, I feel the same way." Chiara replied as her eyes misted up. "When I'm with you I feel so safe and loved. I know there will never, ever be another guy who could ever replace you in my heart. I love you Marc."

"I love you too Chiara, I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. When the time is right would you marry me?" Marc asked her, pretty sure of what her answer would be.

Chiara pulled him down for a long, slow yet passionate kiss then smiled up at him. "Now THAT was a proper proposal loverboy," she said with a grin. "Yes I will marry you. When I walk down that aisle you'd better be at the other end of it waiting for me or you're dead Mister Montgomery."

"Kiki believe me, someone would have to put me under six feet of concrete for me to miss that day."

"That can be arranged," she giggled. "I'm Italian and I have family in construction ya know."

Marc laughed and spun her around in his arms then set her back down. "Remind me not to piss you off pixie-girl."

Chiara23
Chiara23
649 Followers
12