Chiara Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
652 Followers

Marc looked at Chiara, hell everyone was looking at her. She blushed then she blushed some more. Chiara locked eyes with Marc, trying to put everything they'd talked about into her stare. God she loved him, she knew she wouldn't be whole without him.

Marc scrunched up his face and looked away. "Ahh I got nothing."

There were three cries of "What?" and Chiara called him a son of a bitch.

"What? A guy can't joke around here?"

Marc's dad punched him in the biceps, and Chiara could tell it hurt because Marc rocked on his heels. "Be serious son, this doesn't just affect you."

Marc settled down, "I saw want, desire, trust, fear, joy, and love. More love than I deserve, more love than I could ever imagine."

Chiara ran and jumped into Marc's arms kissing him soundly and thoroughly. "Don't you ever do that to me again Marc Montgomery! You may be bigger than me but I'll take you out."

Chiara kissed Marc again for good measure then looked around the room. Marc's dad had an arm around each of his girls and all three of them were grinning.

"Uhh what?" She asked stupidly.

"Pixie-girl don't you feel anything poking that cute little bum of yours?"

She looked at Annie and her folks and sighed, "Again? Didn't I give you enough last night?"

They all laughed and Marc's dad told Chiara to take care of Marc's little problem while everyone else tended to their showers, but to make it quick because they had to go shopping.

Marc's dad stopped them before they got too far, "By the way? We didn't have Szechuan beef last night, and I learned that cuddle under the blanket trick from your uncle Frank. Now hop to it!"

---

Marc, Annie and Chiara ran up the stairs. Annie took a left into the washroom and Marc and Chiara took a right into his room. Chiara hopped onto the bed and held her arms open for Marc. He climbed on the bed beside her, his hard-on pushing against her thigh. His hands roamed over Chiara's body, driving her crazy with little shivers and electric shocks. Chiara pulled away and quickly removed her shorts and tee. Marc whipped off his boxers and she straddled him, slipping his tool into her tight pussy. Marc reached up and thumbed her nipples which sent shocks right to Chiara's hot little cunny.

Chiara started slowly grinding herself onto him, feeling him touch every corner of her core. Marc was gently caressing her, making her squirm on him. She started bouncing on him, grinding down onto him with every downstroke, rocking her pussy against him. Marc began thrusting his hips upward, bouncing his knob against Chiara's cervix. Chiara moaned and cried out, she couldn't help herself. She didn't care if Marc's parents heard them, they knew what they were doing. Marc and Chiara started moving faster, getting closer and closer to cumming. In the back of her mind it registered that she heard the door open. Chiara didn't care, she was making love to my man. Suddenly she felt Marc's cock expand in her pussy and flood her insides with his seed. Her back arched and Chiara threw her head back and came, talking to God and calling out Marc's name. Once her orgasm eased she slumped onto Marc's chest, breathing heavily.

Suddenly they heard slow clapping from the direction of the door and turned to look. Annie was leaning up against the door, totally naked, with a lopsided grin on her face.

"That was the most beautiful, erotic thing I've ever seen in my life. You two are gorgeous together."

Marc threw his pillow at her and she ducked it easily.

"I just came in to tell you the bathroom's free, and this is the welcome I get. Yeesh!"

"And you just happened to come in while we were fucking sis?" asked Marc with a smile on his face.

"Well, I heard you, and I thought I might get a quick peek to make sure you were doing ok." she snickered.

Chiara laughed and told Annie that she was just a perv and wanted to see them in action.

Annie blushed, "Well maybe, and your action was very good!"

Marc rolled out of bed, his semi hard cock pointing at Annie. "Well you girls can compare my style if you want but I'm going to take a shower." He stepped around Annie and walked out to the bathroom.

Chiara sat up in the bed and Annie joined her. She asked Annie how long she'd watched them having sex. She said only a few minutes but it had really turned her on. To prove her point she took Chiara's hand and slipped it between her legs. Chiara could feel the heat and wetness on her fingers. She easily slipped two fingers into her warm pussy. Annie pulled Chiara to her and kissed her long and slow as Chiara's fingers stroked in and out of her. Neither girl realized how long they were at it until Marc cleared his throat. They both looked at him with goofy smiles.

Marc shook his head. "Yeah, that was pretty hot to watch. Bathroom's yours Kiki, make it snappy mom isn't patient when shopping's to be done."

Chiara gave Annie another quick kiss and ran to the bathroom, forgetting that she was naked. She was in and out and squeaky clean in record time, and ran back across the hall to Marc's room and got into her Waterton U sweats and tee shirt. Everyone was waiting for her at the door.

"So where are we going shopping? I thought we did all the shopping yesterday."

"Honey today we're going to do some special shopping at a place called Angelo's." Sarah said with a gleam in her eyes.

"Angelo's?" Brett asked incredulously.

Sarah gave Brett a look that could've melted steel. "Yes dear, Angelo's. We want this official right?"

They all got in the car and headed to Angelo's. On the drive across town Chiara asked Annie what Angelo's was.

"Angelo's is a little hole-in-the-wall jewellery shop. Most people don't even know it exists. Angelo makes all of his jewellery on site, it's all custom made and gorgeous."

"Uhm Sarah? Why are we going to a jeweller's?" Chiara asked. She was starting to feel very stupid.

Sarah smiled at her. "I realize things are moving fast, but I'm not going to let my son propose to you in front of both our families without an engagement ring."

If it was possible for Chiara to feel more stupid it happened right about then. "Oh, yeah, right."

Annie and Marc both laughed and she eventually joined them.

--- Annie was right, Angelo's was a hole-in-the-wall, from the outside it looked maybe twenty feet wide. They got buzzed in and there were two sets of display cases on each side of a centre aisle. Angelo came out of the back room and smiled when he saw Sarah.

"Ciao Signora! How can I help you today?"

Sarah exchanged kisses with Angelo then explained that they needed an engagement ring for Chiara right away.

Angelo looked at her then gave Marc a friendly elbow to his ribs, "The redhead, she has the fiery spirit no?"

Marc laughed and blushed as Angelo started unlocking cases. "You are very piccola, mmm how you say, small. So we find a ring that will look as beautiful as you but doesn't look too big on your hand."

Angelo started pulling out trays with rings on them. Annie and her mom were getting right into it, passing Chiara rings to try and trying on a few themselves. She felt bad for Marc and his dad, they just stood around and waited for the girls to decide how much it was going to cost them.

They finally decided on a ring with a central diamond and two smaller diamonds on either side. There was only one problem, it was too big.

"Signorina, don't be upset, I gonna size it to fit. You come back in a hour okay?"

Before Brett could say a word Sarah whipped out her credit card and had Angelo swipe it.

They found a little eatery nearby and had a late lunch. Chiara was feeling really nervous as it got closer to seven. This was a huge step for anyone, and here she was at eighteen taking a leap of faith with a guy she'd only met a month ago. Then she looked across the table at Marc and her insides just melted. He was everything she could hope for in a man. Oh god he caught her staring, and he smiled at her. Marc's mom caught Chiara's eye, smiled and mouthed "you'll be fine" at her.

Chiara looked at the time on my cell, a little over an hour had passed. Brett paid the bill and they headed back to Angelo's. they got buzzed through again and Angelo was grinning at Chiara, "Piccola signorina! Come, come we try the ring."

She walked over to the counter and he held the ring out to her. Chiara got the jitters and almost dropped it. It was 'The Ring'. She nervously took it and slipped it on her finger, it fit perfectly. Sarah and Annie both oohed and aahed over it. It looked beautiful on her hand. Not too big, not too small. Marc was starting to look nervous now too, now that he saw Chiara with a ring on her finger. She looked up at him and smiled mouthing that he would be fine. Before they got home Sarah insisted that they buy Chiara a nice little dress to wear.

Chiara23
Chiara23
652 Followers
12