Chiaroscuro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she wrap her legs around you, baby? Did she drum her heels on your back to pull you harder into her cunt? She did ... didn't she?"

He groaned, trying to swivel away from my lips, but nodded. I wasn't having any of it.

"Was she a hot little fuck?" I persisted, "Did she squeal when she came? Is that when you spurted, baby, when she was cumming, when she was squeezing your cock with her tight little cunt?"

Oh, God ... Andrea," he groaned.

"Tell me," I rasped, "And afterwards, sweetheart, did you watch your cum leak from her steaming slit?"

"Yessss ..." he whispered, surrendering to the urgency in my voice.

I stopped stroking him and just held his throbbing flesh softly in my palm. Suddenly I was curious. I wanted to know more about this mystery lover that had taken my baby's cherry.

"Did you hook up with her afterwards?"

"We were both awkward when it was over. She pulled on her clothes quietly, barely looking at me and left. I never saw her again," he panted, "Soon afterwards, she broke up with my brother. I felt terrible. I felt somehow that it was all my fault."

"Why didn't you try to find her?" I asked, intrigued.

"That would've been dishonorable," he mumbled, "... and an insult to my brother."

"Good ..." I reflected, "Otherwise, I would have had to fight for you."

My fingers began to move again teasing his swollen flesh into blind desire.

"But I would've won," I whispered.

"I would've felt a little sorry for her though. Maybe if she was nice ... very nice, I would let her have you once in a while ... maybe once a week."

"You would've let her have you, wouldn't you?" I asked him sweetly.

"Andrea!" he gasped, "God ... you are ... so wicked."

"I think you are going to learn to like that," I consoled him.

"A week is a long time," I continued as I teased his rampant flesh, "and the poor thing would've been addicted to you. You would be her little fix. How she would miss it! By the time I let her have you, she would be desperate. And I would get to watch the hungry little slut rip you apart."

He was moaning steadily now, as I poured the words silkily, mercilessly into the shell of his ear.

"And don't you go thinking you'll have an off day just because you fucked that little cunt," I whispered, "After she's done with you, I'll play with your spent cock until its hard and throbbing and then I'll empty your balls all over again."

He was frantic now, his hips surging, his head thrown back onto my shoulder, his fingers clutching my arm convulsively. He was ready ... so very ready.

"Let it go, baby," I whispered, "Cum for me."

Those final words triggered his release and he sucked in a long struggling breath that stuck in his throat as he came and came and came. The storm had heightened and the wind was howling in rage as he bucked in my arms. The tree branches that were framed in the bathroom window were dancing frenziedly. I held him close and watched as his cum stained the marble floor. Like lightning, I caught myself thinking, flung across a darkening sky.

*****

I turned the shower back on to rinse the soap off our bodies. The last traces of his release disappeared in that swirl of water. We were clean. I gently wiped him down with a towel before rubbing myself down. He leaned against the edge of the stone platform and watched me silently as I ran the thick fluffy towel over my body. I smiled at his quiet scrutiny. I loved the way he looked at me ... that strange mixture of desire and tenderness and awestruck worship.

We strolled back into the bedroom naked knowing that we would not be requiring clothes, either of us, for a while ... a very long while. I directed him with a nod of my head to the chair next to my bed, with the soft leather upholstery. I rummaged in my bedside table and then stepped behind him. His eyes followed my movements until I softly gripped his wrists to pull them behind the chair. I bound them together ... quickly, efficiently ... with a length of scarlet silk, the color of spilt blood. Now I had him where I wanted him.

I was about to reach forward to caress his cheek when my cellphone rang. I made an impatient little sound under my breath, but walked towards the other end of the room where I had tossed my purse. I looked at the number flashing on the screen and decided to take the call. It was Maria.

Speaking to my sister was always a pleasure. We had gone through a great deal together. We were as close as twins though she was elder to me by a good three years. Our closeness was something of a miracle since to all appearances, we were about as alike as chalk and cheese. She was the stable one in the family ... not given to wild impulses or reckless whims. She was my secure anchor in a stormy sea. She had only recently shifted to DC to pursue her career as an executive in a big public relations firm. I had been devastated. I still missed her something terrible. The few chances that I had been getting to talk to her were never nearly enough.

"Hi, Sis," I said.

"You are sounding chirpy!" she remarked, "Fucking one of your models again?"

She could read me like a book. Sometimes, it was so uncanny that I found myself glancing around in a panic in the middle of a call to see if she was actually in the room.

"Yes," I admitted. I didn't want to get into the bit just now about how he was also a student. There would be time for that. I was sure I was going to get an earful.

"Why are you whispering?" she asked suspiciously, "Oh, God ... he's there in the room with you, isn't he?"

"Yes," I confessed.

"So ... why don't you introduce me?" she enquired.

"Well ... he can't take your call right now," I said carefully, "He's a little tied up at the moment."

"What do you mean he's tied up?" She just wouldn't give up. "What's he doing?"

"Well ... he's actually, you know, tied up."

"You mean ...? Andrea!" She was screaming into her phone, "Let the poor boy go this very moment."

She took a rather dim view of bondage. Her sex leaned towards the romantic, all roses and music and a vanilla fuck.

"I will ... I will," I replied, sounding harassed and then added coyly, "After I'm done with him,"

"You are impossible," she replied, exasperated, "At least be kind."

"Oh ...I always am," I said. I don't know what she thought I do to them. She never seemed to get that they like it.

"Yeah, sure ... You just kill them with kindness," she laughed. Well, at least her good humor hadn't deserted her.

"I'm driving down tomorrow for a few days. You can tell me all about it when I'm there."

"Sure ... blow by blow," I giggled.

She laughed.

"You can spare me the details."

Such a killjoy. But my spirits had lifted even more if that were possible. I had Anees' delicious body, all bound up and helpless, to play with all night. Maria was coming over for the week. Life couldn't get any better, I thought.

"Who was that?" he asked, suspiciously.

"Oh, just my sister," I said, "I told her I had to hang up quickly, with you tied up and all."

"You didn't!"

"I did too! She is so looking forward to meeting you."

He was looking mortified.

"Oh, munchkins ... you don't have to worry," I said, running a finger along his cheek, "She's going to love you."

"That's not the point," he sputtered.

"Then what is?" I asked innocently.

"You don't tell your sister that you have a man tied up in your house."

"Better tied than loose," I giggled and then added airily, "Anyway, we have no secrets between us."

That wasn't strictly true, but what the hell, what's a little white lie between friends ... or lovers, especially when one of them is tied up naked and can't do anything about anything at the moment. I tilted his face towards mine with a forefinger under his chin.

"I know you need a little rest after cumming all over my floor like you did." He blushed. "So you just sit there and watch me. I love being watched," I breathed.

I placed a fluffy pillow in the middle of the bed to support my head and lay down with my ass on the edge and my body spread out before his eyes. I wanted him to get a really careful look at the menu. He had some choosing to do tonight. Once I was sure his eyes were on me, I reached down and peeled open the petals of my cunt, laying bare the wet slippery folds of my pussy. I shivered at the thought of his dark throbbing shaft splitting open my hot pink cunt as he sank into my trembling depths. The play of colors -- his darker skin against my pale flesh - made me drool.

Now that I had his attention, I slipped one finger slowly into my hole, stirring it. I moaned at the delicious sensations that it unleashed. He moaned with me. I fucked myself slowly with my finger, drawing it all the way out and then plunging it back in. When it was all wet and slippery, I drew it out and strayed lower to rub my juices delicately into the rim of my anus. If his lips ever strayed there, I wanted to give him something to eat. He groaned at the sight of me softly teasing my tight little hole. It's all yours, I wanted to tell him, yours to lick and to suck and to fuck. I was so looking forward to the moment when his hard swollen cock stretched open my tiny hole and claimed entrance. Oh ... I would let him in and I would never let him out. But not tonight. Tonight I had other warm wet orifices, which were aching for his cum.

When my soft little orifice was glistening in the light from the layer of cream that I had smeared over it, my fingers drifted back upwards. I wanted more. So I added a finger to the one that had been stirring my cunt, reveling in the sense of fullness that it brought. His eyes were riveted to my fingers sliding in and out of my flesh with a wet squelch that I was sure was turning his insides into liquid.

I withdrew my fingers, now dripping with my need, and wiped them casually on my nipples. Soon, my soft little peaks were glistening from more than the tiny diamonds that crowned them. What was left I sucked hungrily from my flesh. The sight of my fingers sliding in and out of my greedy mouth was clearly more than he could bear. It looked like he wanted a piece of the action, a taste of the dripping mess that I conjured each time I plunged my fingers into the liquid heat of my sex. Well, if that's what he wanted, who was I to deny him? Feeding time.

I thrust my fingers into my cunt once again and churned it, coating my skin with my essence. When my fingers emerged, dripping cum, his eyes were fixed on them ... greedily. I slid off the bed and stood next to him. I fluttered my wet fingers under his nostrils, making them flare with need. His groan seemed to come from the pit of his stomach.

"You want a taste, don't you?" I asked softly.

"Yes," he replied, hungrily.

I grabbed a fistful of his hair and tilted his face upwards. When his lips reached upwards eagerly, I ran the tips of my fingers slowly along their length. His tongue emerged to lick my essence from his lips. But it was gone all too soon. He wanted more.

"Please ..." he mouthed in a ragged whisper. I love to make them beg. It makes my pussy swell. It makes it want to be fucked.

I slowly sank my dripping digits into his mouth. He closed his eyes and with a soft moan he began to suckle. I glanced down at his lap. He was erect and quivering. I leaned down to whisper in his ear as he happily snacked on my juices.

"You are already hard, baby ... so soon after I emptied you."

But don't you fret, hon," I whispered, "I'll empty you all over again and ... then again and ... then again."

A little shiver ran through his frame as I unveiled his fate for the night.

"You're going to let me use you, aren't you, sweetheart? Use your body for my pleasure?"

His head was lolling on his shoulders. Even after they had been stripped of every last drop of my feminity, he was still sucking my fingers. It was all that I had given him so far and he didn't want to let go. I ignored his whimpered protests and withdrew them. I leaned down and gently captured his trembling lips in mine. There's nothing more erotic than tasting myself on my lover's lips. It is so unbearably intimate, so delightfully naughty. I took my time.

When I finally broke my kiss, he looked at me, an unspoken question in his dark brown eyes. I smiled at him before I dropped to my knees in front of him. He groaned even before my tongue flicked across the crown of his shaft. I teased him with soft little flicks of my tongue up and down the length of his cock before enveloping the head in the wet heat of my mouth. I suckled softly on his sensitive flesh, my tongue exploring the ridge underneath for a long time until his hips began to rise off the seat of the chair.

I drove downward, taking him all the way in until my lips nuzzled his soft crinkly curls. Then I began to bob up and down, teasing his head with a tight little suck on the up stroke and then milking it with the muscles of my throat on the down stroke. He was sobbing as though he were being murdered. When he was wet and glistening, I retreated until only his tip was lodged within the circle of my lips. I decided to let him do all the work.

When he realized that I was not planning on moving at all, his hips rose off the chair as much as his bonds would allow, which wasn't much, to drive his hungry cock into my mouth. I retreated slowly until he had to strain his back in a tight arc merely to graze the tip of his cock against my lips, which nibbled him softly, sanguinely. He groaned in frustration. Maybe it's time, I thought, to drive him crazy some other way.

I pressed his cock flat against his stomach with the palm of my left hand and then dipped to lick wet the velvety skin of his balls. I lashed his balls with my tongue, occasionally bouncing them on its flat wet surface until he was trembling. Then I drew each fragile orb into my mouth and sucked. The slight tightness of that liquid embrace inflamed him and he made little mewling sounds of satisfaction in the back of his throat. When I released them from captivity, they were spit slick and engorged. I planted a soft kiss on his silky pouch as I weighed it in my palm. I had plans for it. I was going to make the cum seething inside his balls boil over from his trembling shaft. Oh, you are going to cum again, my pet ... and hard.

My mind had already drifted to other places, other pleasures. I lifted his balls out of the way, but there simply wasn't enough room for what I had planned. I got up with a sigh. Never a good idea to let them loose so soon, but I didn't think I had a choice. I untied his wrists and led him to the bed. He seemed about to speak, but I silenced him with a finger on his lips. Right then, I didn't want him talking. I just wanted him to do exactly what he was told. He acquiesced, reluctantly and allowed me to arrange him on all fours on the bed, his knees splayed apart. I moved behind him to kneel between his legs.

From where I was kneeling, I could see the engorged flesh of his cock and his silken pouch dangling, ripe and heavy. But my eyes were quickly drawn elsewhere. I didn't want to be distracted from what I had planned. I cupped the cheeks of his bottom in my palms and used my thumbs to peel him open, exposing the exquisite treasure that nestled within. His tight little hole winked at me, the ring of muscle convulsing as I stretched the skin around it, straightening out the folds and ridges. It knew what was happen to it, though he didn't.

"Oh God ... you are beautiful," I breathed before I leaned forward and ran my tongue softly over his velvet opening. His body jerked as though my tongue were a live wire. Maybe it was. I began to lick in earnest, my tongue traveling along the rim in soft, slow swipes. When his hole was slick and shining, I used my thumbs to peel him even further open and gently dipped the tip of my tongue into that core of darkness. He answered me with a moan that was so full of yearning that it almost made me cum. I waited patiently for the ring of muscle that guarded his orifice to loosen and let me in. And then I drove my slick muscle deep into his hole. His tight little passage fluttered around the twisting, writhing, teasing length of my tongue. I rimmed him for a long time until I was tired. My tongue was so tightly stretched that I thought it would tear off at its root.

His lungs sounded like a steam engine gone mad. His body was slick with sweat and strings of pre cum were dripping from the tip of his cock to pool beneath him on the sheets. But I wasn't done with him yet. I reached between my legs to wet my fingers in my juices and then gently probed his opening with the tip of one finger.

Was he going to let me in? This was more a psychological barrier than a physical one. But I suspected that he was open enough to his sexuality to let me push his boundaries and to plunder his hot little orifice. So I pushed and he let me in. I paused when I was buried up to the first knuckle, allowing him to get used to my presence in his tight passage before thrusting all the way in, impaling him.

The sight of his sweet little hole expanding to suck in my finger was so erotic that I was now dripping, my juices sluicing from my hole to drench my inner thighs. As I began to fuck him, he suddenly arched his back and moaned. I knew exactly what was happening. The gentle friction of my finger against the pea shaped knob of his prostate was driving him crazy.

I love awakening a lover to the joys of anal play. I love the way their faces twist with shock and surprised delight as the nerve endings in their tight little bottoms come alive. I love when they begin to beg, when they begin to fuck back against my invading finger. At that point, I know I can make them cum just by that relentless sawing. I wouldn't even have to touch their engorged cocks. They would spew on their own as their cute little bottoms were ravished. I knew Anees would.

I suddenly had this mad notion of fucking his tight little hole with my strap on, driving deep into his bowels again and again and again until he was a slobbering mess and cum dripped, thick and creamy, from his cock. I smiled at the thought. He would probably run screaming out of my door if I suggested it. But he wouldn't last very long on a New York street naked. All those women ... hungry little wolves ... wouldn't be able to resist his smooth golden flesh. I would have to extricate him from a squirming pile of bodies. I would bring him back home, bruised ... a little battered. I would soothe him, stroke him, calm him ... and then fuck him.

I was shaken from my delicious little reverie by his voice.

"Please ... Andrea. I want you. Please ... don't make me cum."

I immediately stilled the finger in his flesh and waited. His anus clutched my finger, opening and closing around my flesh. His cock - hard, engorged -- twitched beneath his body. He gradually gained some semblance of control and his breathing quieted. I eased my finger out of his sweet little hole, but held the tip poised softly against his opening, so that he would not feel totally bereft.

His head was resting on his arms as he gathered himself. I crawled past him on all fours and lay down on the bed, a pillow under my head, his head between my parted thighs. When his face lifted, my wet glistening pussy was the vision that met his eyes.

"All yours," I whispered.

He was poised on his elbows, his face inches from my flesh, drinking in the vision of my engorged cunt. He seemed fascinated by my piercings. He reached forward and gently lifted the skin of my hood until the surface of the barbell that was strung through it lifted clear from my engorged clit. He held it suspended for a moment and then released it to snap back and bite into the flesh of my nub. I almost doubled over with the unbearable intensity of the pleasure that washed through my limbs. He did it again ... and again until I was whimpering like a slut.