Chicago Girlfriend, Grandma & Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

I began pissing and it came streaming out the end of my foreskin. Lil just watched in fascination as my pee poured out of my prick. I filled the glass almost to the top and she sat it on the table and got on her knees and stuck my prick in her mouth, sucking the remnants of my pee out of it. Of course, I got and erection almost immediately and she sensed I was going to climax in her mouth. She just kept sucking my cock, so I released all my semen in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. She then cleaned my prick off and announced it was time for me to get dressed and for us to have breakfast.

She reached down on the floor and took a piece of thin rope and this time fastened it around daddy's cock and nuts and told him to stand up. It wasn't the same rope she had used last night as this one was quite long. "Alright you cunt fucking cocks man. Get our breakfast fixed and I'll help John put his lingerie on. Don't fuck up or I'll pull your nuts tight with the rope." she said.

She opened a parcel and took out a beautiful eight strap raspberry colored garter girdle and a pair of chocolate brown stockings with a Havana heel. She also found a raspberry colored cut out bra and a pair of sheer white DK's for me.

"Do you know how to put the stockings on?" She asked.

"Yes. I've done that a few times before without anyone noticing." I replied. The garter girdle was all elastic so I simply pulled it up as father watched intently while frying some bacon. Then I sat down on the chair and rolled first one stocking down and put it on and pulled it up gently so I didn't cause a run in it, then the other. Lil checked my seams and helped fasten the garters to the stockings. Then she told me to hold my arms out and she slipped the bra on and fastened it from behind. Next came a pair of one inch heeled brown pumps which I slipped into. Then Lil stepped back and surveyed me and said "You will be wearing this outfit all day today, even when you go to the baseball game this afternoon. We have a slip and a dress for you to wear as well as a wig and you will be going to the game with my good friend Lila. Lila will take you into the Ladies room when you have to go pee so you won't be observed by the other women that are in there peeing too. When the game is over both of you will be coming here for dinner and drinks, provided your cuckold father has dinner in to cook and isn't fucking me again. In case you haven't guessed it by now, he is going to fuck me and try and breed me this weekend, so when you come in the house after the game you may find me with his cock stuck inside my cunt."

About this time breakfast was done and father set it on the table. Lil took the loop of rope off of his cock and told him what a good cook he was as well as being a nice cuckold. She reached over and fondled his nuts and stroked his long hanging cock a couple of times before he sat down to eat.

Breakfast was very good as I was starved and ate everything on my plate. Daddy cleared the table, then Lil took a little cloth bag and shook out two gold rings about an inch in diameter. She opened the clasp on one and carefully guided it through a hole in her right nipple, then did the same thing to her left nipple. I watched in fascination as she did so, then played with the rings. She said "Your father loves to nurse my teats when I have my rings in the nipples. He is totally fascinated by my piercings and loves to suck and play with my rings."

About noon Lila came over to Lil's house and they proceeded to finish dressing me. I put on a white half slip and a pretty dress that flowed away at the bottom, so if a good breeze came up I would have to be careful and hold the dress down or I would show everyone my lingerie and my cock. Lila was wearing beige hose and I could see she also did not shave her legs. She pulled her dress up to show us her black ten strap garter belt and the fact that she too was not wearing DK's or panties. She had a forest of coal black hair around her cunt and I already knew she did not shave her armpits, because if she didn't shave her legs or her pussy then why shave at all. She told me she would help me in the ladies room when I had to piss and with that, she proceeded to lift my dress and slip and reached down and fondled my cock and nuts. She told Lil "He has the nicest uncut prick I have ever seen. Of course, I haven't seen too many of them, but his is the best." About then father came out where we were and Lila saw his cock and nuts too and declared that we must be clones of each other because my daddy's cock was as good looking as mine and had a nice long foreskin on it. I might have to taste some of John's when he has to go in and pee because it looks very tasty."

Lil told her that my prick was indeed quite tasty but to not get too friendly with it as it might explode, if Lila knew what she meant.

We left for the game, walking the two blocks to the park, got our tickets torn and went in. I immediately told Lila I needed to piss, so we went to the Ladies Room and she led the way into a stall. She told me to stand and piss rather than sitting down. I knew she wanted to get a good look at my cock while I pissed. I didn't bother to pull my foreskin back when I started so she could see my pee streaming out the end of my foreskin. As I got closer to finishing I pulled it back so she could see the head of it and she reached down and took hold of it, playing with it as I finished pissing. Then she stooped down and stuck my cock in her mouth and proceeded to begin sucking on it. I didn't have an orgasm, but only because I wanted to save it for later. I thought I might end up fucking her after dinner. She finally let go and I pulled my slip and dress down and we went out and sat down as the game began.

The next trip I had to make to the Ladies Room, it was very crowded and there were no stalls left to go into.

I waited and finally two ladies came out of one and I started to go in with Lila. One of the ladies stopped as she was coming out and pulled her dress up over her thighs and reached down to refasten a garter to her stocking. She wasn't wearing any panties or knickers and I could clearly see her bushy haired cunt as well as her long hanging cunt lips. She got it fastened and looked at me like "Did you have a good time looking at my pussy dear?" then pulled her dress back down and headed out to the game. Lila and I went into the stall and she grabbed my peter and aimed it toward the toilet bowl. I simply began pissing and she sprayed my piss all over the toilet, milking my peter when I finished. Lila decided she needed to piss, so when I finished she sat down, spread her legs wide apart and began pissing. She really had to go as her stream was hard and strong, making a loud noise as it hit the water. She finished in about two minutes as a couple of other women needed to piss also. They must have been drinking a lot of beer at the game as one said to the other that this was the fifth time she had to piss since they got to the park. We stood outside the stall and listened as she pissed and I agreed she really needed to go.

We went back to our seats and as the game was almost over we decided to leave for Lil's house.

We had just left the park and were walking toward Lil's house when a strong gust of wind caught us off guard and blew our dresses and slips up around our faces. Another older couple were coming toward us and couldn't have missed seeing both of us, neither wearing our knickers, one with a hairy cunt and the other with a long cock, and probably wondering what was going on. We smoothed our slips and dresses back down and as they passed us, they kind of gave us a look of 'like what is going on with these two' and walked on by.

When we got to Lil's we went in the front door, didn't see Lil or daddy, so we went quietly toward the bedroom. Lil was on the bed on her back wearing only dark stockings held up by roll garters with daddy's flaccid cock hanging above her mouth. Daddy was on his hands and knees still wearing his girdle and stockings with his face buried in Lil's cunt. He must have really been sucking on her cunt and pee hole because she was wiggling and squirming all over the place. Lil saw us and pointed to his cock and then I could see strings of what looked like semen dripping down from his prick so I guessed father was sucking his own semen out of her cunt. Lil licked at the strings of semen dripping down and then stuck his cock in her mouth and began slurping on it. She motioned with her hand for us to get undressed and join the party.

Lila took off her dress and slip and unzipped me so I could slip mine off. We got out of our slips and she took her bra off and I saw the largest nipples I had ever seen before. I immediately wanted to nurse on them. She must have sensed this and took my head and pulled me toward her teats. As I began nursing on one nipple she deftly caressed my nuts and skinned my foreskin on my cock back. She took my hand and put it between her legs so I could feel her hairy cunt and it was then that I realized she was also pierced and had dangling cunt lips. Her lips must have hung between a half inch and an inch outside of her cunt. Lila circled my cock with her mouth and began sucking gently on it. She spread her legs apart and placed my hand under her cunt lips while sucking on my cock. I spread her lips wide open, then suddenly felt my hand begin to get wet. I sensed that she had started pissing and my hand was capturing it before it ran down to the floor.

Unfortunately for Lila, it was also running like a torrent out of my hand and running down both legs soaking her beige nylon stockings as well as the small throw rug we were standing on. Of course I wasn't helping anything by keeping my hand right up by her cunt and getting her cunt hair all wet. The flow finally subsided and then I noticed father had moved up so he was on his back and Lil was on her hands and knees positioned over his flaccid cock. I saw something swinging from both of her teats and realized that she or father had put some rather heavy weights to the rings going through her teats. The weights were really pulling down on her nipples and making them about an inch long. Father was playing with both weights, swinging them back and forth with his hand. She had put his soft cock in her mouth and was sucking on it, trying to get him erect again. "Will you stop hitting those weights with your hand you motherfucker? You're hurting me when you do that. If you don't stop I'll bite your fucking cock and you won't be able to fuck anyone with it for a week." Lil said. Needless to say, father stopped hitting the weights and gently smoothed her teats down.

Meanwhile, Lila decided she needed to change her hose, so I unfastened the garters on her wet stockings and helped her peel them down her legs, then dried her legs off for her. She had an extra pair in her purse and sat down and pulled them on, making sure the seams were very straight up the back of her leg. They were brown with dark seams and heel.

"I guess I shouldn't have had those extra two beers at the park" she said. "It really made me have to piss and I didn't realize how much I needed to go".

I just rubbed her wet hairy cunt and played with her long nipples. She headed me toward an upstairs bedroom telling Lil and father that we were going to take a nap, but don't bother us for an hour or so. We went into the bedroom I was sleeping in and she reached into her purse and took out a rubber. "Here. Put this on your cock. I want to fuck your long uncut cock, but I don't want to take a chance of getting pregnant. I'm in my fertile time of the month and horny, but I don't want to have a baby." she said. She unwrapped the rubber and stroked my cock and balls for a minute till I had a huge erection. Then she very deftly slipped the rubber over my cock and rolled it down until it covered my entire shaft. She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me, slipping my cock into her still wet cunt.

I fucked her very good for about two minutes and she knew when I was going to explode because she increased the tempo she was in until she was going up and down very fast. I could not hold back any longer and blasted my load into the rubber, but I knew I was giving her a good strong fucking with my long cock. She just sat there on my cock savoring the moment and having it clear up inside her very, very wet cunt. Lila climbed off of my prick and looked at all the semen in the rubber. Then she very gingerly peeled it off of my cock and held it up and tipped it upside down and let it run into her mouth. Then she folded the rubber up into a tissue and laid it on the floor claiming it had been a very good fuck for her.

It being Saturday night, Lil proposed we all go out to a restaurant where we would all be welcome, even though father and I would be "in drag". We all welcomed the chance to go out and have dinner together and possibly see some other males in drag and whatever else.

Lil had a nice large shower upstairs and we decided we all needed to take a shower, so all of us went upstairs and peeled off our lingerie and Lil and Lila sat down on the floor of the shower and father and I took turns peeing all over each of them. They got up and father and I sat down and Lil and Lila stood over us, spread their hairy cunt lips wide open and sprayed the hell out of us with their hot piss. Daddy then squatted in front of Lil and sucked her wet fucking cunt while I did the same with Lila. We turned the water on and fondled each other while we soaped one another, dried off and went to dress.

Daddy put on a black six strap garter girdle with tan stockings with a Havana heel, a padded black bra, black slip, and dress which came to his knees. He slipped into a pair of one inch pumps. Lil put his wig on him and rouged his face and added some lipstick. She dressed in a white open bottom eight strap girdle with brown Cuban heel stockings, white cut out bra, slip, and a dress that came just above her knees. She slipped on a pair of two inch brown pumps. She added some makeup and they were ready to go.

Lila and I dressed almost identically with an eight strap garter belt, hers in red and mine in light blue, black Havana heel stockings, and she wore a cut out bra and I put on a padded bra.

We slipped into the same slip and dresses we had on earlier, put some pumps on and makeup and were ready to go.

Lil drove as she knew where the restaurant was and daddy would have had difficulty with the shoes he was wearing. She parked the car for the valet to park and we got out. She had called and made reservations so they were waiting for us to arrive. It didn't take but a few seconds once inside to know that this was a place you might get hit on to go do something with someone. Men in drag like us and they were really made up and looked good. We were there more to watch than participate, so we ordered a drink and food and watched.

A couple got up and headed for the women's restroom but you knew they were a couple of guys in drag. About five minutes later they came back and one of them was a little disheveled from having had his cock sucked by the other one. I sat there and suddenly felt a hand fondling my nuts. I looked down and saw that Lila had her hand up my dress. I could also see that father was relaxing, presumably because Lil had her hand on his nuts and was playing with them. Lila continued to fondle and play with my nuts and I knew I was getting an erection. She just reached up and grabbed my partially erect prick and began to move her hand up and down the shaft causing me to become fully erect.

Suddenly, she crawled under the table and proceeded to slip my dress and slip up and began circling my cock with her mouth and sucking my prick. She pulled my foreskin back and sucked ever harder, causing me to want to shoot my load of semen in her mouth. Lila surfaced again after pulling my dress and slip back down and me a raging hard on.

Father and Lil got up to use the restroom and we followed them with our eyes to see what happened. There were a few whispers and a couple of catcalls but for the most part their journey to the restroom was uneventful. I watched the restroom door and saw a couple of guys in drag come out after Lil and daddy had been there for a few minutes. When the guys in drag got back to their table they quickly began an animated conversation with their table companions, presumably about Lil and daddy. I saw daddy and Lil begin their journey back to our table and there were a few more looks from several patrons. Dinner arrived just as they got back to the table. Lil smiled as she sat down and told us to eat first then she would tell us what happened in the restroom.

There was a band and dancing began as we were still eating dinner, so we could watch the "swishers" out on the floor. A lot of touching - feeling going on and some heavy petting among the dancers. Suddenly a couple would disappear for awhile only to return sometime later. We finished our meal, had coffee, and Lil asked if we wanted to stay. We all said we had eaten enough and had seen enough to forgo anything else, so we paid the bill and walked out of the place.

Lil got outside and quickly removed her shoes and handed them to daddy and spread her legs slightly apart. The next thing I knew was I saw a torrential stream of pee flowing straight down from inside her dress. She must have not peed when she and daddy went into the restroom earlier, because she was making up for it now. She finished, took her shoes back from father and put them back on as if nothing had happened.

The valet brought the car around and we drove back to Lil's place and went in and relaxed a bit.

Dresses and slips came off and everyone was in their lingerie. Lil quickly produced a thin rope and slipped it around fathers cock and nuts and fastened it securely so if he moved quickly, it would cause him some pain. She told him to get down on his hands and knees and move in front of her so he could eat her wet cunt. She said "I need to have my wet cunt washed with your tongue. I didn't wipe my cunt back at the restaurant after I pissed and now you are going to do if for me." Quickly father scooted in between her legs and she spread wide open for him. He spread her cunt lips apart and began licking her wet cunt with his tongue. As he did so, I noticed his flaccid cock was beginning to become erect and I knew he was enjoying himself in licking Lil's wet cunt. I noticed him spread her lips even further apart and then I saw him fasten his mouth directly over her pee hole. Lil gave a little twitch and I saw father back off slightly as he got a mouthful of her hot pee. Lil told him that he had done a good job and could sit back and relax now for awhile.

Meanwhile Lila was sitting on the couch playing with my cock, pulling the foreskin back and forth and looking at the wet head when she pulled it back. Suddenly she simply put her face in my lap and took my now erect cock in her mouth and began giving it a good sucking. I told her she might get a mouthful of semen if she kept it up and she replied that she didn't care. I let her know I would rather fuck her even if it meant I had to put another rubber on my cock. With that, she pulled away, sat up, and said "Let's go upstairs to your bedroom so I can get that big long cock of yours in my very wet cunt."

Lila told me she needed to piss and I just told her to wait. I was going to give her a good fucking first. I took a rubber out of my bag and unwrapped it. Handing it to her, I told her to slip it on over my cock. She asked me if I wanted her to pull my foreskin back and I replied that it didn't make any difference. She calmly slipped it over the end of my cock and unrolled in down the shaft. I stuck my hand down in her furry cunt and could tell she was already wet and wanting my cock inside her cunt. She laid down on the bed and spread her legs apart and took her hands and opened her cunt lips wide so I could slip my now erect prick inside her. With one thrust I shoved it clear up to her cervix and she gave a huge grunt. She was extremely wet and, of course wearing a rubber, made it easier to go all the way in her cunt.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers