Chicago Hotel Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation, Wes started the fucking motion with his hips, pulling halfway out of Sylvia only to plunge back fully inside. Sylvia's back flowed in a wave, like a dancer's, as she matched his rhythm, bouncing back against him. "Oooh, ooooh," she sang through round lips. Wes pulled her up so that she stood upright on her knees, with Wes's dick still filling her from underneath. He rubbed his hand over her face as though spreading something with a rag, until her open mouth caught his fingers and sucked them. Sylvia rubbed her exposed clitoris with one hand, as her other held Wes's hand, which had crawled up to her tits and was fondling her hard.

Sylvia looked up, and Wes did also. Sylvia's breasts protruded in front of her, bouncing athletically. Her head seemed to sit beside Wes's on a plate, as she leaned back against his chest to look at the ceiling. Their four legs stuck out behind them, aimed at the end of the bed. Wes wrapped an arm around Sylvia's waist and pulled her down so that he was on his back and she lay on top, both of them face up. The sight in the mirror turned them both on at the same moment. Sylvia saw her naked body splayed out spread eagle, with Wes's hard cock thrusting up in-between her legs, the balls shaking in all directions. Sylvia used her hands to lift her knees almost to her tits, and now she could see her own vagina spread wide open, filled completely by the monstrous cock plunging inside her, again and again. Immediately she came, and a splash of her ejaculate erupted around the cock, covering the bedspread and Wes's legs in a wet discoloration. Wes watched the scene above, as Sylvia came hard and closed her eyes, almost falling off of Wes. He held her firmly by the hips and fucked her faster and harder.

"Are you okay?" he asked without slowing down.

Sylvia nodded. "Fuck me," she demanded. She forced her eyes open and looked up again, blowing her breaths out like a track runner. Wes reached up and pinched her nipples, making her shoulder blades squirm against his chest. She slid her hand down her wet, toned tummy to her pussy and rubbed her own clitoris once again.

"Come all over me," she said.

Wes fucked harder and harder, hurting himself but not caring. Sylvia's moan turned into a legitimate scream, as they both watched themselves, mouths open and vocal, every muscle frozen except for Wes's pelvis assaulting Sylvia's stretched hole. Finally he was ready, and he pulled out. His cock naturally aimed up at Sylvia's tummy, glowing wet with water and sweat. They both watched with amazement as the semen shot from Wes's cock, one rope, two ropes, three ropes draping lines across Sylvia's loins and hips and stomach, followed by a few far shooting drops. A small trickle continued to pour out of the swelled head, dripping onto Sylvia.

Neither of them could believe the sheer animal beauty of what they had just witnessed. They had the same looks on their faces, eyes open wide, mouths slightly gaping. Wes's penis, still painfully hard, thumped against Sylvia's displayed crotch.

"I want more," Sylvia said to Wes in the mirror.

"Me too."

"Can you fuck me again right now?"

"I think so. Hold on."

Wes re-aimed the cock at Sylvia's hole. Her mouth opened very wide as the head of the penis vanished between her lips. Wes gritted his teeth as his hypersensitive head suffered between Sylvia's contracting pussy walls. He knew that the head would be safest deeper inside, so he slid in as fast as her talented muscles would allow.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," Sylvia said articulately. With one hand she reached up and grabbed Wes's neck, and with the other she caressed her own torso and breasts. Her gorgeous legs stretched straight out like arrows, covering Wes's own legs. Wes pumped the girl with quick, short jabs, allowing his penis time to completely fill with blood again after the last orgasm.

Then Wes had an idea. He lifted Sylvia off of his cock by pushing her to the side, then he took her by the arms and pulled her to the end of the bed, sitting her on her ass. He went back to his former spot, sitting up himself, and Sylvia immediately got the idea. She scooted close and draped her legs over Wes's, so that both lovers were lying on the bed with their heads at opposite ends. Wes aimed his cock straight down, an interesting exercise. Sylvia raised her own hips to make it easier for the penis to slip inside her.

Sylvia signaled her delight with a long "Mmmmmmmmmmmm," as the penis slipped back into her wet pussy. The two lovers looked back up and saw their bodies, fucking, both face up, both fully displayed. Sylvia had a hard time bouncing on the cock in this position, so they took each other's hands and laced their fingers together, pulling down against each other over and over. Sylvia's boobs bounced up and down hard as she mostly moved her hips down against the hard cock. Wes liked seeing the small portion of cock jump out of Sylvia's pussy then repeatedly dive back in, glowing with juice each time the bedroom lights hit it. Bright bulbs shone all around the mirror, illuminating the bed, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"This is fucking great," Wes said.

"Fuck," Sylvia moaned. "Fuck, fuck."

Wes felt the moisture from Sylvia's pussy pouring down his ass crack, and could see it all over Sylvia's thighs. He watched her tummy move as she breathed, watched her strong shoulders and forearms tense as she pulled down using Wes's own arms. He watched himself, buff and toned, moving like a machine into Sylvia's body, his own limb muscles well-defined, taut and starting to glow from sweat. He watched Sylvia's face as she fucked, knowing she was watching the best part, the image of their genitals grinding smoothly together.

For a moment Wes looked down at the real Sylvia, spread out at the other end, moving so gracefully atop the rumpled bedspread. Sylvia was still looking up until she saw that Wes was looking at her, and she looked down as well. She laughed, never stopping the fuck. She grinned evilly as she tightened her muscles, milking Wes's cock.

"Goddamn, I love that," Wes called out, slamming his head back against the pillows. He stopped moving as Sylvia squeezed and released, squeezed and released.

"Oh I'm gonna come," he said.

"Come for me, baby," Sylvia said.

"Keep doing that, please, don't stop."

"I won't stop until you come inside me. Fill me with come, baby."

"Oh Sylvia, it feels so good."

"Ahh, ahh, Wes, I'm so fucking fucking HORNY."

Wes shot his load into the girl, hard and sexy, though probably not as voluminous as the first load. Sylvia encouraged him to keep ejaculating, both with her pussy muscles and her words. "That's it, Wes, that's it baby, come inside me."

Feeling so tender he wanted to scream, Wes quickly overruled his own best judgment and began fucking Sylvia again, lifting his body back into the missionary position above her, slamming down hard.

"Come for me, Sylvia. Come hard, come hard, baby."

Sylvia changed the way she breathed, making that athlete's face once again. She lifted her knees and opened herself up for the cock slamming inside her, aiming the boy's head at the top of her vagina walls. "Just like that, oh yeah, just like that," she moaned, closing her eyes. She stuck her index finger inside her mouth and sucked with her dark red lips. This made Wes fuck her even faster. He was ready to pass out after the last orgasm, but she was obviously so close. Finally she exploded, grabbing his body with her short fingernails digging into his back. She came hard.

"OH SHI-I-I-IT!" she screamed. "AHHHHH! AHHHHH! OH GOD!"

Her neck moved back and forth as though on a hinge, and her vagina began to grab Wes's penis again. He couldn't stand it and had to pull out, but he quickly moved down to lick Sylvia's sloppy wet pussy. She pushed him away and pulled him down at the same time as he licked inside and out, keeping her orgasm going for a few extra seconds. At last Sylvia collapsed against the bed, her breathing beginning to slow. Wes collapsed also, laying his head in the nook where Sylvia's thigh met her crotch. They whimpered, struggling to recover. Wes turned his head so he looked up in the mirror, and he saw that Sylvia had the same idea. Her reflection looked even more exhausted than the actual girl, pressed against the bed under the full force of gravity. Wes lay curled between her legs, covering her pubic region with his head. His penis had begun to deflate against his body, leaving a wet shiny spot on his stomach.

Wes said, "We should tell the coaches we're going to miss the plane."

Sylvia said, "You're probably right. You get up first."

"You get up first."

"YOU get up first."

"You wanted to call your coach. I don't care."

Sylvia did not move.

"You're so beautiful," Wes said.

"We're going to make love all night long."

"Yeah."

"Let's have sex again."

"Okay." Wes didn't even pretend to move. Every muscle argued.

"Or... we could talk about future plans," Sylvia suggested.

"That's good too."

"You'll be my boyfriend."

"You'll be my girlfriend."

"We'll live in Germany."

"Or Florida," Wes said, raising an eyebrow.

"Or we'll break up. And secretly miss each other every day for the rest of our lives."

Wes sighed. "Forget this. Let's fuck some more."

"That's what I'm saying."

"You get up first."

The clock face on the wall read 4:30.

Wes suggested, "We could take a nap first."

"That's a good idea."

The two young lovers crawled tiredly under the sheets. Wes found a panel on the night stand that turned off all the lights and even turned on the flame in the fireplace. He wrapped his arms around Sylvia, who had already started to drift into slumber. Wes realized they were worn out not only from an hour of sex but from the last four days of pure pleasure. Events and decisions swirled around Wes's brain, threatening to burst out and crush him under their weight, but Wes was stronger than they.

He had the girl now, and she loved him very much, whatever that meant after four days together. The moment would suffice, and in this moment, all Wes wanted to do was hold Sylvia and sleep through the rainstorm. Later they'd eat and talk, and fuck, a skill they were perfecting into an art. Later they'd do these things, later, during the start of the rest of their time together, however long that might be. For now, it was time to sleep.

Wes chuckled at his final thought, that he felt more at home in Chicago hotel rooms than he ever had anyplace else. Or maybe he held his new home in his arms.