Chicago Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff thought so too. When he arrived at my apartment building, I buzzed him in and let him through the door. He smiled appreciatively.

"You definitely wear Yankee very well," he uttered as he gripped my waist with his hands. He kissed my forehead and smiled. "I just might turn you into a fan, huh?"

We rode the subway to the Bronx and headed to the stadium where thousands of fans milled around. It was no different than any other sporting event. I secretly found baseball to be a boring sport, but I knew the event itself would be fun. Especially with Jeff, who I noticed was looking extremely gorgeous in nice jeans and a pinstripe jersey.

"You go to very many games in Chitown?" he asked, clapping loudly as another player from the opposing team struck out. "I was thinking we could head out early and grab some dinner, if that's cool with you?"

"I do catch some baseball at home, but football is my sport," I explained.

"Bears, right?" He smiled again, cupping my chin and kissing my nose. I smiled in spite of myself.

"The one and only."

Long about the fifth inning, Jeff could tell I was bored. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy his company, however, the game was slow and was hardly holding my interest.

"There's a great Italian take out place a few blocks from my apartment. Whaddya say we go grab some? I have some bottles of wine chilling in my fridge."

I was impressed with Jeff's apartment. It was in the midst of Manhattan and had a spectacular view of the city. It was sharply decorated, but a few hints of bachelor lurked in a few places. He was a die-hard New York Giants fan and Yankees supporter, too.

"It feels nice to have a recent Superbowl victory under our belts," he said smugly. "Too bad Chicago can't say that."

I tossed a pillow from his couch at him and smiled in spite of myself as he laughed uncontrollably.

"It's all in good fun, baby," he said as he sat and handed me a glass of red wine. The take-out had been delicious and filling to say the least. I had enjoyed manicotti in meat sauce while Jeff had chicken fettuccini. "I've had a great night with you so far, and I hope you can say the same?"

I smiled and sipped the wine. It was rich and sweet- the perfect after dinner taste that settled well with my dinner. I stared into the dark burgundy liquid and imagined I could see my reflection. I looked up to see his dark eyes full of question. I sighed and sat the glass down.

"Of course," I said softly. "It's been a great evening."

"There's a lot inside that head that you're not telling me," he told me as he reached for my hand. "It's ok to open up to me if you want."

"I'm sort of mending a broken heart," I said after a moment. "I guess you could say that's why I took this New York gig. I needed some distance."

"You still want the guy?" He smirked and stretched, and I couldn't help but notice yet again just how gorgeous he was. His tanned skin looked even darker in his jersey. He ran a hand through his dark hair and shook his head. "He's an idiot to have hurt you. I don't know him, but I already realized that he sucks."

I laughed as I watched him scowl, but then he looked at me and smiled, his white teeth straight and dazzling. Ugh, he is so gorgeous, I thought to myself.

"You haven't even heard the story!" I said humorously. "Maybe I'm to blame too!"

"Nope," he said emphatically. "Not possible. I haven't even known you a week yet, and I can read you. You couldn't have possibly done anything to deserve it. Plain and simple. Look, for what it's worth, I know your story. Don't be pissed at Bradlee, ok? She means well. Always has, always will. She helped me through a lot during my divorce."

He stood and walked to the doors leading to his balcony that overlooked a broad expanse of Manhattan. It was a stunning view.

"Would it scare you off if I told you that I find you so utterly and completely desirable that I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since the day I first met you?"

I laughed nervously, but I was impressed with his bold honesty. I found Jeff just as attractive as well, but I wasn't sure I was ready to put myself out there- even if it was just for sex. When I told him that, he didn't back down.

"I could help you forget him," he said matter of factly, a smirk etched across his handsome face. He walked back over to me, reached for my hand and pulled me up. "I could kiss you-- all over your body-- and all you'd think about is me, and wonder what I'd do next."

I closed my eyes and felt his warm lips on my neck. His voice was deep and masculine, so sexy, as he brought me closer to him.

"Jeff, I-" I whispered as I tried to back away. It was like trying to pull a magnet off of a piece of metal. "This can't happen."

"Bella," he said, his brown eyes searching mine. "You're so beautiful."

I smiled and every fiber of me yearned to stay, but I backed out of his embrace. "I need to go."

He eyed me carefully, his smirk still evident. He kissed my forehead and then kissed my lips gently. I felt myself burn with desire for him, but it was enough.

I dreamt of him that night. He came to me shirtless and urged me out of my bed while he kissed me by a breezy window. He ran his strong hands up and down my body while I caressed his well-formed chest. I felt him slip his fingers down between my legs and penetrate my wetness with gentleness. He then pressed me down onto my bed again, his hands divesting me of my silk camisole and shorts. He taunted my breasts and navel with his teeth and lips, and at long last, his warm mouth found my tiny jewel.

I awoke with a startled jerk, so angry my dream had ended there. I sighed, only to find myself wet with desire. I reached my hand down and pleasured myself with the image of how I wanted the ending of that dream to be. I closed my eyes and thought of Jeff, only making myself hotter and wetter. My finger worked my clit as I imagined his tongue licking and teasing me, driving me insane. I felt myself moisten even more as I saw him look up from between my legs to smile, his dark brown eyes gleaming. I continued to work my clit faster as I thought of his voice, his hands, his mouth...

"Oh Yes," I cried out. "Mmmmm, Jeff, I want you..."

The weeks that followed were so memorable. I was trying my hardest to keep a journal of all the great things I had done here in New York. I was getting rave reviews from the Powers that Be at New York Now, and the responses from the public were ravishing. My professional life was outstanding, and on top of that, I had befriended several writers on the staff who loved hearing about Chicago. Bradlee had definitely become my best pal, and she loved that I was blossoming.

"You're a different girl from the one who walked in here a month ago with a sad distance in her eyes. Maybe New York agrees with you, huh? I'm pretty sure there'd be a place for you permanently."

"But Chicago is home," I said with a sigh. And it's true. My heart yearned for Garrett's Popcorn on State and Jackson, as well as a cold beer on Navy Pier on a warm sunny day, but I was getting used to Times Square and Central Park, as well as the hit and miss Yankees games I attended with Jeff. The future was such a mystery that I simply enjoyed each and every day.

My heart was on the mend, but the thought of Josh made me feel so bittersweet. I began to miss his friendship- the way he'd tease me, joke with me. I cursed Molly for having come between us and ruining that.

My time with Jeff was happy and care-free. It almost seemed as though he were wooing me. I enjoyed his hand-holding and his gentle kisses, but I knew the time was nearing that it would erupt into something pretty amazing.

It was a beautiful July afternoon- not too hot, not too breezy. He had shown me all the beauty of Central Park. He surprised me with a horse-drawn carriage, and there waiting for us under a tree was a red and white checkered blanket complete with a picnic basket and even a bottle of wine.

I nibbled on fresh mozzarella and grapes while he poured wine into plastic flutes. He looked so sexy in khaki cargo shorts and a simple black polo shirt. I had opted for a pair of denim shorts and a simple red sleeveless shirt with a flirty pair of red sandals. My dark brown hair, with it's sometimes bothersome natural wave, hung at my shoulders. It was getting warmer and I felt sweat begin to grow at my brow.

"You look so pretty today, Bella," he said as he leaned back on his hands. He placed his sunglasses next to him and leaned in to kiss me. He gnawed at my lower lip briefly and when he back away, he winked, causing me to smile. "I hope you know that I love to spend time with you. It's a blast- always- with you."

"You too, dude," I added as I sipped the wine carefully. "It's a shame I can't take you back to Chicago with me." The words spewed out of my mouth before I could even stop myself. I eyed him with horror as his dark eyes widened and his mouth flew open. "I... I totally didn't mean it like that, seriously, I don't-"

"It's alright," he said with a small chuckle. "I know once you get a taste of The Jeff it's hard to let it go."

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. It was all a joke, I realized, but still. It could be infuriating and endearing all at the same time.

"Lean over here," he said softly, holding out an artichoke heart. "I got these at this awesome little Italian deli not far from my place. I can't stop eating them."

Sensuously, I bit into the juicy, garlicky treat as it trickled down my chin. He laughed, his eyes narrowing as he kissed it away. I unconsciously moved closer in and explored his mouth with desire.

"Nothing like a sweet artichoke kiss to warm my heart up," he whispered as we both chewed and swallowed. "Now, about that kiss."

He grabbed my chin again and I saw him smirk as he kissed my forehead, my nose, and then my lips. He placed his hands behind my hair and brought me closer, kissing me deeper as I let out a tiny moan. He stopped briefly and gazed at me through narrowed eyes. He rubbed his nose against mine as he placed his lips on mine once again.

I reached up and rubbed the side of his face as the kiss continued. I was reeling with emotion. Against my better judgment I continued the kiss. I wanted more, all of him. Without a second thought, I let him know as much.

"I want you," I sighed.

"Finally!!" He said excitedly. "It's about time I can have you. You know how frustrating it's been waiting for you to admit it?"

"What?" I said, my head spinning. I watched him pick up our picnic spread and put them into the basket. He playfully pushed me off the blanket, stood, and began to fold it. "What are you doing?"

"We're bustin' outta here, Bella," he said. "I want you so bad I can taste it. You'd think I was insane if I told you how much I have been thinking about you and imagining what it would be like to make love to you."

"But, Jeff!" I laughed at the unbelievable craziness of the whole situation. "I- this is-"

"Shhh!" he said gently, pulling me close to him as he kissed my lips tenderly. I looked into his eyes and knew. He leaned in and kissed the side of my face before he whispered into my ear. "I promise you won't regret one second of this."

After what seemed like ages, we were at his apartment. I remember the urgency of his mouth on mine as he sat down on the couch, pulling me on his lap. I could already feel the evidence of his desire. His large, sexy hands felt their way up my shirt and fondled my breasts and nipples with curiosity while his other hand caressed my thighs.

"I want you so bad, sweetheart," he whispered between kisses. "Touch me. Feel me, Bella."

I was entranced. My head swirled, as I imagined watching myself on some strange movie screen. It didn't seem possible that I was in this apartment in New York about to have incredibly steamy, hot sex with such a gorgeous man. But I shook my head and realized this was my reality as I felt him undo my shorts and feel my wetness over the top of my sexy red panties. I complied to his request. I unbuttoned his polo shirt and swept it over his head. I tossed it aside and was amazed at the sight before me. He was so nicely built. His shoulders were strong and muscular, his chest well-formed. There was the perfect amount of hair as I grazed my hand across his nipples. He closed his eyes with desire, and the next thing I realized, I was straddling him. I ran my finger across his mouth and he sucked it. Nice and wet, I teased his nipples with my finger while I kissed his neck and ears.

"Mmm, Jeff," I uttered. "You feel so wonderful. Don't stop."

"I won't stop, sweetheart, I won't," he said as I continued to torture his nipples with my lips and tongue. The feel of his hand inside my shorts, caressing my wetness, was enough to nearly make me scream. "Do you want me, Bella? Mmm, tell me you want me, sweetheart."

I looked up at him as he eyed me with a sudden urgency on his face. His mouth was open slightly and he panted a little.

"I want you so bad," I said as I kissed his lips.

He held me tightly, then quickly removed my shirt. He gazed upon my body with desire, then he licked and kissed between my breasts. I tossed my head back with desire, a small moan escaping from my throat. He ran his strong, warm hands up and down my back as he teased my nipples through the satin of my red bra.

"Oh, sweetheart," he sighed, leaning his head back a little. "You're so sexy, Isabelle. You're going to feel amazing. I can just taste you now."

"I want you so bad," I whispered.

With that, he gently lifted me from his lap and placed me reverently on the floor. He stood before me, shirtless, and I got wetter as I continued to gaze upon him. He was so tan and so dark. His cock nearly burst through his shorts and I couldn't wait to get my hands on him. He kneeled down next to me and began to kiss my lips. Our brown eyes met one another and he winked as he began to kiss down my chest. He taunted my belly button before he got to my shorts, which he meticulously undid and eased down my hips. He rubbed his nose and cheek on my red satin panties, teasing my clit. I knew he had to feel my wetness. He kissed above and below my panties. I raised my hips and bit down on my finger as I closed my eyes, loving his mouth.

"Let me see your eyes, sweetheart," he said. His eyes never leaving mine, he removed my panties with his teeth, slowly, with reverence. I felt his teeth graze my skin lightly.

"Mmmmm," I sighed, my eyes closed. "You're killing me here."

"Oh, the fun has just begun," he said softly as he kissed my mouth deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck, ran my fingers through his thick, dark hair. I smelled his cologne and tasted the salty sweat on his skin.

He indulged in my pussy with gusto. With delight, he parted my nether lips and ran his tongue up and down my slit.

"Sweetheart," he whispered. "Your clit is SO soft and wet. Just the way I imagined it."

I moaned gently as he pressed a finger inside of me. He worked his finger, and then another, inside while he teased my clit with his tongue for what seemed like an eternity. It didn't take me long to get over my first crisis, and I cried out his name while he came to my lips to kiss me.

"Bella," he whispered. "You taste amazing." I tasted my musk on his lips and tongue. I had to see and taste him as well.

I broke the kiss as I pushed him onto his back. He tasted and teased my nipples while I straddled him carefully. I ran my palms up and down his chest as I heard him moan with desire.

"Jeff, I want you so bad," I whispered as I kissed down his chest. I finally undid his shorts and cast them aside. I giggled at his blue cotton boxers covered with stars. I never imagined he'd be the kind to wear something like that.

"You like my boxers? You'll like what's inside even more," he joked softly.

"Oh, I'm sure I will," I replied, my voice deep and husky.

I teased him just as he had done to me. I ran my tongue at the opening of his boxers where I could see the tip of his hardened cock peeking out. He writhed beneath me, whispering my name and inaudible words of desire. At long last, I divested him of his boxers, and looked at his gorgeous, well-formed body that was naked before my eyes. I had to remind myself that for the next several hours or so, he was all mine.

As though he read my mind, he looked up at me, his dark brown eyes gushing with desire.

"I'm all yours, sweetheart," he whispered. "Let me feel you all over me."

"With pleasure," I told him wickedly as I bent to lick his cock. I boldly teased him, running my tongue up and down his hardened member as he sighed with pleasure. I kissed his thighs while I massaged his balls gently. He moaned with delight, urging me to take more of him. I complied with pleasure, loving to hear him so filled with desire. For me. No one else.

"Isabelle, sweetheart," he moaned. "You're amazing."

"You too, baby," I whispered.

I took his large member into my mouth and watched his handsome face filled with delight. I licked him, sucked him, savored the feel of him. He was warm and velvety in my mouth. I enjoyed the feel of it so intensely that I couldn't help myself. I removed his cock from my mouth and rubbed the tip of it against my nipples and between my breasts. His eyes opened and he watched.

"That is so fucking sexy," he uttered. "Mmm, Isabelle. I need to feel you. I want you. Now."

He swiftly pulled me down to him and kissed me deeply as he rolled me over onto my back. He penetrated me in one solid motion. I cried out in pleasure, and then in frustration as he pulled out. He teased the tip of his cock on my clit.

"You want me, baby?" he asked. "Tell me how good I feel. Please. Tell me."

"You feel fucking amazing," I uttered as I caressed his face. I was delirious and practically ready to pull my hair out if he didn't put his cock back inside of me. "I want you so bad. Please, put it back."

"I'll put it back," he said as he did so slowly, inch for inch. "Look at me, sweetheart. I want to see your beautiful brown eyes while I move inside of you."

I eyed him through half-closed lids as he moved upon me, in and out. He brushed the hair out of my eyes as he continued his movements. I wrapped my legs around him as our eyes continued to be locked. I was mesmerized.

Somehow, I managed to find myself on top of him. He pinched my nipples and held onto my hips as he pushed up inside of me. I leaned my head back and panted. I was filled with desire and need for this man. I reached down to kiss him.

"You want me to fuck you hard, Jeff?" I asked him. "Tell me to fuck you harder."

"Fuck me harder, Isabelle," he uttered. "Oh, sweetheart...Yes!"

I moved upon him faster and faster, and I felt the burning deep within me. I squeezed him mightily as I rode him faster, and finally, I cried out in passion for him.

"Ohhh, Jeff," I cried. "Yes, baby! Mmmmmm!!

"Tell me you want me, Bella," he said breathlessly, and I knew he was nearing his own release. "Oh sweetheart, yes!"

"I want you... Dear God, I fucking want you," I sobbed as I felt myself fall from the highest imaginable cliff. I came with gusto and passion that had long been built up for this man. I felt him press my hips down faster right after he pulled me down to kiss him deeply. I felt my desire mounting again as I continued to ride him. I tossed my head back and cried out for him as he himself died a small death beneath me.

"Ohhh, God," he cried. "Oooooh sweetheart, ohhhh yes. Mmmm, Isabelle!"

We panted uncontrollably, and I felt myself begin to shake. He lay with his eyes closed and his hands caressing my breasts. Finally, he urged me off of him and held me near him, his arms wrapped around me.

"You came like a goddess," he said softly, kissing the top of my head. "Twice."