Chick Fight at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna got out from under Katrina’s pussy and kneeling in the table I saw both girls kiss each other. There was nothing romantic in their kiss. Just animalistic lust as their tongues pressed against each other. I wanted to see Donna’s breasts. Since the very time I had walked into the bar and laid my eyes on her, I wanted to see her breasts. Removing the balls on the pool table out of my way, I moved closer to the girls. Donna broke her kiss and turned towards me. I looked down at shape of her breast visible from her dress. They were perfectly round. I raised my hand and placed it on her tit. Katrina did the same to her other one. As we both pressed her breast, she opened her mouth to moan. I kissed her.

Then, I pulled down one strap off her shoulders. The other one was already resting at her elbow. Katrina pulled it down and Donna wriggled slightly to let the black dress down. As we removed the dress two heavy, well tanned and well rounded globes came out and swayed just inches away from my chest. I looked down and saw her erect nipples. Donna’s eyes closed as I grabbed one of her breasts and Katrina grabbed the other. I kissed her lips and Katrina kissed her cheek and neck. Then my head went down kissing and the next moment I was holding one of her heaving breasts in my hand sucking on her nipple. Katrina, held the other breast in her hand for a bit and than began to suck the other nipple. Donna moaned and used both her hands to press our heads into her chest. When I let go of her boobs and looked at them, both breasts were covered in saliva. I turned my attention to the other one and began to lick Katrina’s saliva off her nipples. “yesss… suck em” Donna said.

Donna then broke away and stood up to the full off her height on the pool table. With her breasts swaying she slid her dress down and threw it on the floor where our clothes had piled by now. I grabbed her thigh and pressed into the bush of her crotch. Katrina grabbed my hair and I felt my self being pulled backwards. With a violent tug she literally wrestled me to my back and then leaned forward to kiss me. With my cock in the air I laid on my back being kissed by the well toned blonde. Then she broke the kiss and moved towards my cock. Takeing it in her hand she licked it a few times coating it well in her saliva. “Get down on him” She looked up and said to Donna. The busty brunette placed one leg on the other side of me and descended gradually. Katrina held my erect cock in place as she went down. Slowly she took it in going deeper and deeper. Her pussy was tight. A lot tighter than Katrina’s. For a full second she sat on me with my dick in her pussy. Then, with both hands on my chest she started moving up and down on my shaft her heavy breast swaying inches away from my face. “Oohhh yesss…..” She said as her breasts bounced to the rythem. My hands moved up to her bouncing tits and I cupped both her perfectly rounded globes in my hands. “Mmmmmm….ohhhh yeaaahhhh.” She said as I gently weighed each of her breasts in my palm.

The next minute I saw Katrina move. She was looking at Snake. Snake had walked right behind Donna. He got on top of the pool table and moved right behind Donna. He placed his hands on her back and she stopped for a minute looking backwards. He was positioning his cock in her ass. “Yes” He said and pushed it deep into her. “Oohhhhh…..” She moaned and pressed back on his dick going deeper into me at the same time. Snake ten started fucking er from the rear. Placing his hands on her shoulder blades he pushed her towards me till her heaving breasts were resting on my chest. Then we matched pace and started fucking her. She moaned with pleasure and kissed me in the mouth as we fucked her. All three of us came at the same time. Snake pushed her down pressing her breasts onto my chest. As her body tightened I exploded into her, shooting loads after loads of semen into her belly as she orgasmed.

The next minute I remember lying on the table with the brunetteon top of me. I was looking at the ceiling and thinking what became of my drunk friend that I had dropped on the couch an hour ago.

Feed back welcome!

12