Chickadee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,057 Followers

I watched my daughter's face run through a dozen emotions, each more painful for me than the last. Confusion, shock, anger, then disgust, betrayal. I hated to see her like that. I panicked.

"I didn't lie, chickadee," I said. "When you and I started, I promise, I thought it was OK. I didn't find out until this morning. I promise I didn't lie. Your mother told me to do this, she knew I wanted you. But last night she asked me not to, and it was already too late. I didn't see my phone until this morning."

"Are you going to tell her?" Lindsey's cheeks were red.

I touched her hand. "I don't want to, love. I don't lie to your mother. But I don't see why we should hurt her unnecessarily. And Lindsey, baby girl, I... I don't want to give you up."

She looked up at me, eyes wide. "What?"

I took her hands in mine. "Last night was the most incredible night of my life. It was the best sex I've ever had, and you... oh baby girl, you're the most precious thing in the world to me. I'd do anything for you. Even - and I don't say this lightly - lie to your mother."

Even in this state of panic and anguish, I was hard for her. My baby was just so delectable, so kissable and suckable and fuckable, that I could hardly think straight. My cock was throbbing in my jeans with the urge to mount my daughter.

"It's up to you," I said. The words meant all the more given how much I wanted her - but I would never let her know that. She was too precious. "I will do whatever you ask."

"I can't believe this, daddy."

She was more scared than angry, but Lindsey needed someone to blame. She found her purse and a jacket and ran from the room.

"Linds!" I cried, but she was gone.

In the past, when Lindsey and I would have a fight, she would opt for her dramatic exit, and I would leave her to it. She was my daughter, it was best to let her blow off steam. But now that she was my lover, too, something in my roared with anger and panic when she ran away. I let her have a few minutes head start, found my hotel key and followed her.

She was by the pool, sitting on a lounge chair. I sat beside her.

"I don't want to lie to mom," she said in a low voice. Her eyes were filled with tears.

I felt the meaning of her words more than heard them.

"I can't lie to her," Lindsey said. She sniffed. "Last night was incredible, dad, but I'm sorry. It needs to end here."

I stared at the pool. Never in my life had I imagined I would be in such a state. My daughter, sitting beside me, breaking up with me, her lover. I wanted to destroy something, throw something, or else explain why she was wrong, why we really could be together. But then I looked at Lindsey, the sun on her hair and her eyes all red, and my heart broke. I couldn't convince my daughter to be with me. I would never push her into something she didn't want.

I met her eyes, waited for her to be sure.

"I'm sorry, dad."

I looked back at the pool, took a deep breath. "If that's what you want, Lindsey, then I understand."

I got my own room that night. Sleeping alone was markedly painful. We discussed coming home early, but I didn't want to alarm my wife even more than I already had. So on Sunday afternoon, we packed up the car and drove home.

I was afraid it would be very awkward, but after the first hour, Lindsey started to talk. Somehow, our sex had opened up another intimacy between us. She talked to me about college and her fears, how she didn't want to be away from home, and how she didn't think school was right for her.

"I could get a job at the beauty shop in town," she said. "Get my own apartment. It wouldn't be so bad."

It wasn't the life Lisa and I had dreamed for her, but I didn't snap or panic like before, when I'd yell at her and say college was the only option. Instead, I listened. I was broken-hearted, and, truth be told, aroused. Being so close to her and not being able to touch her was torture. Especially not that I knew what a vixen she was, how she lit up under my hands, my tongue. The only relief, the only thing I could do, was try to make her happy.

"Let's look into it, chickadee."

When we got home, Lisa seemed to be trying desperately to read us for signs of a sexual relationship. Lindsey hid it well - far better than she had before the trip. I could see my wife's shoulders droop with relief, and I knew we made the right choice.

That night, I went to bed long after my wife, a bit drunk. My daughters were in their rooms, asleep. It looked for all the world like a normal house, but I knew the truth. Under the covers, I reached for my cock and closed my eyes. Just the morning before, my baby girl had woken up with my tongue between her thighs, and had repaid me with a long, lingering blow job. She'd slurped me and sucked me, then licked my cum from her fingers.

I jerked myself until I came in the sheets, biting on my cheek so I wouldn't grunt my daughter's name. Even if I never touched her again, the memories of that night would last me forever. But they would never be enough.

I rolled over to go to sleep, my wife's breathing in my ear. No, I could never spend a lifetime without Lindsey. The question was, could she spend a lifetime without me?

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,057 Followers
12