Chicks with Dicks Ch. 02

Story Info
Celine is a shemale, has been sold to the sex mistress Rachel.
988 words
4.32
31.1k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 04/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still dark by the time I'd given Celine her first blowjob of the night and cum was still sticking to my chin. I bent down over her again and smiled into her mouth as she realized how dirty we were being and began to pull away like the reluctant girl who was sold to me in the beginning. No matter. I'd soon fix that.

"Ngh...no-please..." she began again, but I silenced her by sliding my tongue into her mouth and grabbing her hand, bringing down over my still aching cock and rubbing it over my shaft. Her hand clenched in on itself as she twisted from side to side but I had my whole body pressed down on her and kept her hand between us.

"Celine," I began commandingly, "You're in this house for the rest of your life whether you like it or not. Now I can be-" I leant down and sucked her neck whilst grinding my throbbing cock into her hand, "very persuasive, or I can give you to Kiki downstairs and see how much you prefer whips and chains."

"No! Please, please-"

"Please what?"

"Please, anything but that..." she whimpered.

"You're missing the point baby. Please what?" She looked up into my face for a while, then licked her lips and whispered;

"Please master."

"That's better," I whispered, and slowly leant down to suck her tongue again. This time, she resisted a lot less, even sticking her tongue straight into my mouth when we kissed deeply and sucked my bottom lips. When I pulled back slightly she gazed at me, half amazed at her-self and half scared, but it didn't matter. The agreement was in her eyes, and tonight I'd have my fill.

"I brought you a present baby, do you want it now?" I sat up so that I was straddling her but kept my hand over her tits to keep her lying down.

"Yes master." She agreed dutifully, and I reached over to the box on the nightstand, opening it, grabbing the collar and discarding the box. The collar was a medium black leather strip with diamonds set at perfect intervals around it, newly imported with a clasp at the back and a chain for a leash. I grinned, sliding it around her neck and feeling our cocks slide against each other in the process.

"There you go baby, you like that?" She nodded in agreement, fingering at it around her throat and then looking up at me. I smiled again at her, and revelled in the fact that I had a new pet for life. I begun rocking myself on top of her, still sitting up, and our cocks moved even more quickly together, sliding over each other with pre cum. I wound the chain around my hand to bring her into an upright position, and my god did it make me fucking hard when the collar pulled her up.

I leant back, pushing up my tits and pulling her collar so that she'd suck on them, which she did beautifully; flicking at the nipples with her tongue before taking the whole tit in her mouth and sucking hard-yep, she was definitely broken in. I laughed to myself and kissed her again, then stood up and pulled her off the bed by a tug on the chain.

"Mummy's been a good girl and sucked your lovely cock Celine, now you need to do Mummy a favour because I'm so fucking hard for my little girl." I told her, not needing to hold out my cock because it was already fully erect. God though, she looked so fucking hot on her knees in front of me-and she kept eye contact as she moved her head towards my now almost exploding member. Her hot mouth engulfed the head, and like a baby she suckled at the head and drank the pre- cum leaking out. Then she slowly, all the while keeping her eyes on mine, slid her mouth ove my entire cock. Impressive- I've never voluntarily seen someone do that before, it was so large, but she fit it completely into her mouth and sucked.

"Mmmmm oh god!" I couldn't help escape from my mouth, but she made no reaction and just continued to bob her head up and down my shaft, ever completely coming off the end of the cock. She reached hands up midway and also began rubbing my balls, which was when I wouldn't have been able to stand up had she not wrapped the other arm around my legs and just pulled me closer so that she could get my whole cock down her mouth again.

I couldn't help it, I was so close, but I thrust my cock in and out of her mouth until I could feel I was about to cum, and then exploded into her mouth. She looked like she wanted to pull away but I held her mouth onto my head and she swallowed my whole load.

"Good little whore," I whispered down at her "I know what my good little cum whore wants, hmm?"

She nodded her agreement, mouth still wrapped around my now softening cock, and I yanked her roughly up, kissed her hard with my continued enthusiasm and grabbed her ass. I could feel once again her own cock had hardened, and I grinned.

"Please, master..." she began, but I kissed her into silence.

"No no no, baby, you're going to do a little something more for me before I let you take care of this." I said, grabbing her cock at the shaft and stroking it once before letting it go and returning her to lying down on the bed. I lazily crawled over her and began sucking her gorgeous, huge tits, feeling her erection press against my stomach. She was soon going to learn how fun it was to be a slave at Rachel's...

To be continued!