Chief Operating Officer Ch. 01

Story Info
The COO offers new hire incentives.
2.6k words
4.17
61.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Sasha Mally had slipped into the office, Bill Kelkenny closed and locked his door. The blinds on the window facing the office hallway had already been drawn. When Bill turned around, he found that Sasha had already unbuttoned her silky blouse, revealing a pink lace bra underneath. Bill approached her and immediately began fondling the curves of her hips and butt with his large eager hands. He unzipped her black pencil-style skirt and let it drop to the floor. Sasha was wearing a matching pink thong, which Bill also quickly removed. Sasha did not say anything as she discarded her blouse and bra. Her huge breasts hung beautifully from her tan chest. Bill gazed approvingly at her naked body. His cock was engorged and ready to pummel a tight snatch.

Before he even had to say it, Sasha bent over Bill's desk and widely spread her legs. Sasha just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. She knew that she had promised him sexual favors when he first hired her. At the time, she was hoping he would tire of her after a few months or whenever he hired a new girl. However, it had been over a year with many new hires yet Bill continued to summon her to his office about once per week. Sasha never knew when he would call upon her and she also never knew what was in store. Needless to say, within a year's time, Bill had easily managed to fuck every one of her holes numerous times.

"God, what a wet cunt you have," Bill murmured into her hair as he positioned himself behind her. And Bill was right. Despite the fact that Sasha dreaded their encounters, her pussy never failed to get wet. It was almost as if just the mere act of exposing it to air caused it to swell up with arousal. Bill chalked it up to his ability to bring out the innate slut in any woman, no matter how proper she acted in public.

Before Sasha could respond, she felt the fat head of Bill's cock press into her center. She quietly sighed with pleasure as his entire shaft was pushed into her gut. Even though she did not find Bill attractive and their big age difference bothered her, his dick was absolutely amazing. It was thick and very long and it was very smooth. Sasha felt it easily slide in and out of her slippery pussy.

Bill grasped some of Sasha's chestnut-colored hair and slowly pulled her head back. This way, he could better see the side of her face as he doggy fucked her. Her pouty mouth hung open and her eyes were pinched shut. Sasha was quite beautiful and had very voluptuous features, despite having such a slender waist and legs. Bill eyed her DD breasts, which were presently pressed against his desktop. He ran his hands over her round ass before giving them a couple light taps with his palm. He shifted his gaze back down to where he was sternly thrusting his cock into Sasha's incredible cunt.

In the beginning, Bill had only planned to fuck her for a few months. He felt this was fair since he had given the girl her first job out of college. Also, at 53, Bill knew Sasha was probably not attracted to him and her lack of desire would show in her pussy. Then Bill discovered that whatever Sasha may or may not feel towards him, it did not prevent her body from responding to his advances. Plus, Bill felt he had gotten addicted to seeing her big tits and curvy hips naked at the workplace. Some days, he would wake up and instantly crave Sasha's sexy physique. He would reminisce about past sexual encounters with her. He especially liked bending her over his office furniture or making her go down on all fours and taking her from behind.

At this point, Bill was nearing his climax. He began shoving his cock into her harder and faster. Sasha had to bite her lip in order to not moan loudly. Her biggest fear was that someone in the office may find out about their arrangement. Bill's thrusting was causing her body to wildly lurch forward and back on the desk as he pounded her hot little snatch.

Sasha felt Bill drive deeply into her one last time before he froze with his cock smashed against her cervix. He delivered a massive load of cum into her pussy before slowly removing his exhausted cock from her body.

Bill took a few steps backward and then collapsed into his black leather swivel chair. As Sasha lifter herself off the table, Bill's jizz slipped out of her pussy and down her leg. Sasha helped herself to the tissues on Bill's desk before redressing.

Bill watched as Sasha finished dressing and grabbed some manila files from his desk. "Are you done with your work for the day?" He asked, still gazing at parts of her body.

"Almost." Sasha replied politely. "Have a good weekend, Bill."

"You too, Beautiful." Bill returned her departing smile and watched her leave his office.

...........................

The next day, Bill's receptionist Mary rang his line around 2pm. When HR hired him a new receptionist, Bill had been hoping she was fuck material. His hopes were shot down when he discovered that Mary was chunky and nearing retirement age. He was initially going to have her replaced but, within no time at all, Bill realized that Mary was the most competent receptionist he could ever ask for. At that point, he didn't mind that one of his prospects wasn't actually a prospect, especially since so many of the other departments frequently hired pretty young ass.

"Yes, Mary?" Bill called pleasantly into his intercom.

"Hi, Bill. Your 2:00 interviewee is here." Mary replied.

Oh shit, Bill thought to himself. He had completely forgotten that he was conducting an interview for a new hire position in the accounting department. "I'll be right out." Bill quickly surveyed his office for the file on the job description. Bill collected the materials and stole a look in his office mirror to make sure he looked presentable. Then he headed out to the lobby.

When he got there, he almost choked on his words when he greeted the interviewee. She was young and gorgeous.

"Bill, this is Bethany Sanders," Mary said. "Bethany, this is Bill Kelkenny, our Chief Operating Officer."

Bill took Bethany's soft little hand in his palm. He could feel a surge of excitement in his penis. Bethany was medium height with long straight blonde hair and wide blue eyes. She was thin but Bill could tell she had a nice rack under her suit jacket. He would later find out that she was 23 years old and desperate for an entry-level job.

"Let's use the conference room for our meeting," Bill suggested and nodded at Mary to keep that space unavailable to other employees until further notice.

Bill made small talk with Bethany until they reached the colossal conference room. There were two doors on either end of the room, but no glass opening out to the office. Instead, one whole wall of the room was taken up by a huge picture window, showcasing an impressive view from the 19th floor of their building.

Bill conducted a standard interview with Bethany, which consisted of questions about her future aspirations, her past jobs, and the skills she believed she possessed. The whole time she talked about the employment position she'd like to see herself in, Bill was daydreaming about every sexual position he'd like to see her in. Wow, she would look great on this conference table, Bill imagined. I'd love to get her naked and lay her flat on her back. I bet she would look amazing with her legs spread eagle, exposing her innocent little pussy. Bill snapped back to attention when Bethany began explaining how difficult it had been to find a job.

"I know that accounting is integral to any company," Bethany said. "However, with the market the way it is, it seems as though there are no open spots. That's why I was really excited to see that this company was looking to hire someone with knowledge of accounts payable."

Bill smiled. "Yes, we are looking for someone to execute accounts payable work. But we are especially looking for someone pretty, like yourself, to do presentations when needed." Bill watched how this statement landed.

Bethany blushed slightly. "Thank you for the compliment."

Bill moved his chair closer to her and put his hand on top of her hands that were folded in her lap. "I know the economy is greatly affecting new grads," he said looking into her blue eyes. "This is why I would really like to help you out." Bill dropped his voice. "That is, if you would be willing to help me out." Bill blatantly let his eyes wander down the length of Bethany's body. When his gaze returned to her face, she looked wistful and a little confused.

"I, um, well, I don't know if I am, you know, understanding you correctly," Bethany stuttered. She fidgeted in her chair a little. She couldn't believe she was getting hit on by a man who was easily twice her age! All things considered, Bethany didn't find Bill bad looking. He was tall and slender with broad shoulders and a handsome visage. Still, he was 30 years old than her and the ring on his finger indicated that he was also married! "What you are suggesting...is that even allowed?" Bethany asked, already knowing that his proposition was entirely illegitimate.

"No one would have to know, Bethany." Bill moved his large hand to her leg, in which the upper part of her knee was exposed from her suit skirt. He caressed her thigh with his thumb and forefinger. "We would both win," he reasoned with her. "You will get the position in accounting, not to mention a great deal of job security since I am the COO after all. And I get...well, I get you. And who wouldn't want you? You are so beautiful and smart." Bill saw Bethany blush again.

"But you are married," Bethany pointed out.

"No, my wife and I divorced about a year ago." Bill lied. "I just wear the ring so I don't have to explain my personal life to everyone in the office." Bill moved his hand up her thigh. "So, what should we do?"

Bethany felt extremely uncomfortable but she allowed Bill's hand to travel up her suit skirt to her cunt. She cast her eyes down in embarrassment as Bill's fingers moved around the fabric of her panties and found the folds of her center. He slowly penetrated her pussy with one thick finger.

"Oh my god," Bill whispered, feeling the pressure of her walls. "You are a very tight girl." He felt her juices beginning to accumulate on his finger. "Help me and I will help you, okay?"

Bethany felt powerless and vulnerable. To her horror, she was also beginning to feel aroused. She nodded at Bill and, as soon as he saw this, he pushed another finger deep into her young snatch. Bethany involuntarily let out a little moan. Without having to be asked, she spread her thighs as far as they would go in her fitted skirt.

"You like that, don't you?" Bill quietly muttered to her. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, then the side of her mouth, then her lips. After a few seconds, Bethany began to kiss back. Bill was flush with desire and sunk his tongue deeply into her sweet mouth. She was so attractive and young, he couldn't help but feel his cock expand to its limit. He was definitely ready to fuck her. "I am going to stop finger-fucking you," Bill whispered in Bethany's ear. "When I do, I want you to stand up and go lock both of the doors to this conference room. Then I want you to come back here and let me undress you."

Bethany nodded without saying anything. She did exactly as she was told and then stood in front of him. Bill sat nonchalantly in his chair as he began undressing her. Soon, she stood stark naked in front of him with only her black high heels on. Bill took in the dazzling sight of flesh in front of him. Bethany was in incredible shape and, like he predicted, she had a sexy rack. To Bill's delight, the top of Bethany's pussy was completely shaven. Bill kissed her taut stomach and made circles on her breasts with the palms of his hands. He quickly stood up and dropped his pants. Then he sat back down and pulled her towards him. His 9 inch dick stood erect and ready for her.

Bethany knew this was her cue to take his massive cock up her pussy and ride him. Bill sat in a chair that did not have any armrests, so Bethany was able to easily place one leg on either side of him. She felt Bill's hands and mouth all over her body. The way he sucked her tits was actually quite pleasurable and made her unbelievably wet. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his enormous boner. She felt her sopping wet pussy envelope him as she allowed inch after inch to enter her body. She had to stifle the loud moans that threatened to leave her throat.

"Oh my god," Bill whispered repeatedly. He couldn't believe his luck. "Oh yeah, ride me nice and good." Bill held on to Bethany's waist as she propelled herself up and down Bill's pole. Even though her cunt was tiny, Bill realized that Bethany had ridden a lot of cock in the past. She expertly maneuvered her hips and tossed her hair around sexily. Maybe she used to be a stripper and gave lap dances, Bill thought as he sucked her nipples.

Bethany held tightly onto Bill's shoulders as she fucked him. She was actually receiving much more pleasure from the encounter than she had originally anticipated. Bill's dick was exceptionally large and, lucky for him, she was a notorious size queen. Her last boyfriend boasted a 10 inch cock and was almost as wide as a soda can. And Bethany had allowed him to split her in half every night.

Before Bethany knew what was happening, Bill stood up with her body still attached and placed her on the conference table. Just like he had fantasized about, he pushed her onto her back and spread her legs completely open. Bill momentarily removed his cock and took in the sight of her. He loved how defenseless she looked laying naked on her back and, with his hands firmly pressing open her inner thighs, she had no way to close her legs or prevent being fucked. Bill gazed lustfully at her center. Bethany's hole was stretched open. In one movement, Bill stooped down and fastened his mouth onto her cunt.

Bethany held back her screams of pleasure as Bill easily brought her to orgasm with his mouth and middle finger. As she was recovering from her peak, Bill pulled her ass to the edge of the table and re-penetrated her drenched hole. Bill made sure that Bethany received every inch of his broad pipe as he plunged into her gut over and over. It wasn't long before Bill was spewing his wad in her cunt.

...............

Two weeks later, the computer technicians had fully set up Bethany's work station in the Accounting Department and she began her first job out of college.