Chief Operating Officer Ch. 02

Story Info
Never take work home - leave your business at the office.
1.6k words
3.45
24.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill Kelkenny tongue-kissed his wife slowly and deeply as he gently pumped his cock between her legs. Susan Kelkenny wrapped her long legs around his waist tighter and returned his loving kisses.

Their sex sessions, despite often being in the missionary position, were curiously gratifying. After 24 years of an altogether happy and easy marriage, Mr. and Mrs. Kelkenny were still mutually attracted to one another and had sex regularly.

Bill massaged his wife's large round breasts as he felt her reaching her peak. He expertly penetrated her pussy, like he had done so many times before, and had no trouble leading her to an explosive climax. Susan let out a long string of sexy moaning, which automatically escalated Bill's excitement. Hot cum began flowing from Bill's cock into his wife's cunt. Bill sternly pressed the head of his dick as far into her snatch as he could. He halfway collapsed on top of Susan and tried to catch his breath. Bill couldn't deny that he still loved fucking his wife, even after all this time.

Several minutes later, Susan slowly maneuvered out from under her spent husband. She leaned over him and gave his lips a tender kiss. "I wish we could stay in bed all day," she whispered as she nuzzled his neck.

"Me too, honey." Bill replied genuinely. He felt so good in that fleeting moment. With his wife by his side, he felt content. "Tonight, let's start planning a vacation for us. We haven't gone anywhere in a while."

"Agreed. It's a date." Susan smiled at him before slipping off their bed and heading for the shower. Bill watched his wife's sexy body disappear into the master bathroom. Moments later, he heard the water turn on in the bath.

Susan was a stunning woman really. She was tall, with a nice ass, and long slender legs. Yoga and jogging kept her in good shape. She had a very pretty face framed by soft auburn hair that fell past her shoulders. Bill still felt the same attraction to her as he had when they first married. More importantly, Bill knew Susan was a good person and she proved to be a perfect wife. That's why Bill knew he would never leave her, no matter how many young gorgeous girls he stripped naked in his office.

"I'm an idiot," Bill quietly muttered half to himself, half to his sleeping shepherd mix. The dog, who had ignored his masters' entire fucking session, raised his head and stared blankly at Bill. "I have a sickness, Ranger. I really do." Ranger gave out a small whine in response, then went back to sleeping.

When Bill first started fucking around behind his wife's back, he would feel overwhelmingly remorseful and would abstain for a few months before relapsing. After many years of infidelity and never getting caught, he now only occasionally felt guilty. This was one of those times.

Bill glumly got out of bed and reached the shower just as Susan was exiting. They exchanged a kiss as they passed each other. Bill let the hot water beat down on his face as he thought about his indiscretions. Just this past week, he had fucked both Sasha Mally and Bethany Sanders. And he loved every minute of it.

I'm a bastard... a fucking bastard, Bill thought to himself. Even so, Bill's mind started to fill with the memories of each fuck session. He couldn't get the look of Sasha's face out of his mind as he recalled tit-fucking her enormous breasts. She had pushed her massive globes together, forming a fleshy trap for his cock to hide in. Bill had told Sasha to lay on the floor of his office, where he straddled her torso and thrust himself towards the direction of her head. When it was time to cum, he shot strings of semen right into her face. It was hot. At least for him.

As for Bethany, the little blonde beauty never disappointed either. Bill had asked her to stay late last Friday. After the last few employees left the office, Bill met her in the supply closet where he quickly tore off her clothing. He then pinned her to a wall of shelving and lifted her off the ground for a nice stand-up ride. Bethany wasn't constantly sopping between her legs, but Bill still fucked her even though her cunt was only mildly wet. He might have been dissatisfied if Bethany wasn't such an attractive girl. Given that she looked like a model from a magazine, Bill experienced her fuck hole as more exciting. Bethany, on the other hand, didn't seem to enjoy the ride much. But she let Bill have his way and she left the closet with a much wetter snatch after receiving his generous load.

Bill snapped back to reality when he felt warm water running across his hard-on. He realized he was already looking forward to defiling more young cunt. I'm a fucking idiot bastard, Bill silently admitted to himself once more. Even so, Bill finished his shower with a particular girl in mind. And it wasn't his wife.

..........

"I want more money, Bill." The hot Puerto Rican firecracker simply leveled with the Chief Operating Officer in her distinct Spanish accent. She looked Bill in the eyes and licked her full lips in preparation for the blowjob she was about to perform. "The department isn't issuing raises this year and I have a family back on the island to support."

"Blanca, I gave you an additional $300 last month." Bill planted kisses on her neck as he unclasped her sexy black push-up bra. The 27-year-old office assistant must have had on a fruity perfume, because Bill pleasantly breathed in her sweet smell.

"Yeah, you did, but that was last month. My rent went up here, plus my nephew in Rico needs to be put in private school because public school kids beat him up. Bill, please, I need at least $1000 this time." Blanca pleaded her case as she felt Bill's hands molest her entire body.

"Okay, okay." Bill murmured quietly into her curly locks. "We will work something out. That is, if you cooperate this time." Bill nodded at her with a knowing look.

Blanca sighed in frustration but conceded to his unspoken request. "Fine, but you need to be more gentle. My ass was hurting so bad last time." Blanca's memory flashed to a few months back when Bill had unexpectedly tried to fuck her butt during a doggystyle fuck session. As soon as she felt him push his cock against her anus, she had begun to protest. Despite this, Bill had held her down but only successfully pushed the head of his cock inside before Blanca began wailing loudly in Spanish. That was the end of it.

Now, Bill shushed her complaints and began kissing her large soft lips. He firmly grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head to the side so he could nibble her collarbone and kiss down to her bouncy twins. Before long, Blanca was on her knees and slobbering on Bill's stiff pole. She sucked dick like no other woman could, not even his own wife.

Blanca had stereotypical Hispanic features. Long curly dark hair, a wide plump ass, and an amazing set of tits. They weren't as big as Sasha's, but Blanca's breasts had a curvaceous shape and sat high on her chest. She had a cute face and a sexy attitude. Bill imagined that she would fit in nicely with the type of girls that frequented Miami Beach.

However, Blanca was no beach bimbo. She was the only girl in the office that used her arrangement with Bill for her own ongoing monetary advantage. She was so bold about negotiating how much money she required that Bill sometimes thought she might have dabbled in prostitution back in Puerto Rico.

Blanca licked Bill's balls thoroughly before venturing even further into his crouch. Bill leaned back and let her explore his anus with her tongue. He made a mental note to get a reclining chaise chair for his office, just for this very purpose. No woman, other than Blanca, had ever voluntarily licked his butthole before. When he wanted this act from Susan, Bill had to make a special request and even sometimes do some coaxing.

Blanca pushed one small finger into Bill's anus as she kissed her way back to his cock. In rhythm with her finger penetration, she only had to deep-throat him for a few minutes before Bill exploded in her mouth. Blanca felt the hot cream slide over her teeth and tongue before slurping it down quickly.

"Jesus Christ, that was good!" Bill spat incredulously. He felt a little dizzy even from his own exhilaration. "Oh my god, Blanca, you are the best. The very best." Bill closed his eyes briefly, trying to regain his composure.

"I am the best, Papi." Blanca stood up to wipe her face with a tissue. "That's why you should give me $1000, so I can help my family and also stay here for your sake." Blanca smiled at Bill when he finally opened his eyes.

"Done. Whatever you want, Sweetheart." Bill's compulsion for receiving immense sexual pleasure had betrayed him once more. It's a good thing the other girls don't know what a pushover I am when it comes to money, Bill thought to himself. I would be broke.

"Okay, Papi. I am going to go home now. It's almost 8:00 at night!" Blanca gathered her things and gave Bill a kiss on the cheek before leaving his plush office. "Good night, see you on Monday."

"See you..."Bill mumbled weakly as Blanca closed the door behind her. It took several more moments for him to stand up and dress himself. Once he was fully alert, Bill reminded himself to tell Blanca on Monday which hotel he expected her to meet him at. He had indeed promised her the money, but he hadn't forgotten about the promise her tight little butthole had made to him.