Child of a Child Ch. 01

Story Info
Kidnapped, and loving every minute of it.
4.5k words
4.29
19k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer* First off this is just a fantasy. A 100% work of fiction. This story includes rape, forced impregnation, easy bondage, and breeding. If you dislike any of these things, discontinue reading. This story is long but I will not apologize for it. If you want a quick fix, this is not the story to turn to.

Still reading? Then enjoy. Constructive criticism and good and bad comments are welcomed. Thank you for reading!

*****

Chapter 1 My New Home

Walking home alone at one in the morning is not the smartest decision in the world, I know. But I have no other choice. I work the night shift at The Spirits of Newlville, the only bar within fifty miles of anywhere. I make okay money but not enough to pay a car note. I can barely make ends meet by walking everywhere. I usually ride home with another bartender, but I had to close tonight. Big mistake. My feet are killing me in these five inch monster heels. I think these Heels are trying to break my poor feet rather than the other way around. The chilly air on my bare thighs is giving me goose bumps. I hate the uniform we have to wear to work at the bar, but at least it gets me more tips.

I hear a motor coming up behind me and I move to the side of the deserted strip of road to get out of the way. The dull purr of the motor gets closer but doesn't pass me. I should have known something was wrong at that moment, but a long shift and what felt like an even longer closing made ma a little slow on the uptake I guess. I don't hear the sliding door on the van open, nor do I hear the footsteps coming up behind me. A blindfold was immediately slipped over my eyes and I hear tape tearing.

"No. Please. I prommmmmmmmmm." Tape is placed over my mouth before I can finish my sentence. The door to the van slams shut and the vehicle starts to move.

"Don't try to do anything stupid and I won't ave to restrain you." One of my kidnappers told me.

He had to have been sitting right next to me, because even though he warned me, I wanted to see where I was being taken to. Before my hands could reach my face to push the blindfold off, my hands are grabbed and pulled behind my back. I hear more tape being torn and then I feel the sticky side of the tape applied around my wrists.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I told you not to do that. Now maybe you will behave this time." The one who spoke before says to me. I just nod my head in agreement.

"Good girl. Now maybe we won't have to hurt you." The same man speaks once again. I wonder if the other one even talks.

The radio is turned on and the volume is turned up. With nothing else to do I thy to concentrate on the direction we are going. Right turn. Left turn. Left turn. Right turn. Right curve. Left turn. Curve. Curve. Left turn. Right turn. We begin to slow down and I can feel why. Gravel. Where in the hell are we? I followed the turns as closely as I could. I guess I missed a few. I didn't think there were any more gravel roads anywhere near Newlville anymore. I am so much more than lost. I have lost all bearings as to where I am. I'll never be able to get home on my own. Suddenly we stop and the van comes to a lurching halt. I fall to the floor and bang my elbows and hands against the wall of the van and my knees hit the floor. I hear the front door open, then the side door is opened. I can hear people talking, but I can't understand what is being said.

"Come on. Time to get out." This is the first time I hear the person I assume is the driver, speak. I get up and suddenly there are strong hands on my arms pulling me from the floor of the van and setting me on the ground.

"Come. Its okay." I hear a new voice. I stumble forward, trying to walk in gravel without falling is hard enough with flats on. How I was going to do so in high heels is beyond me.

"Wait. I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself. I'll carry you." the gentle voice came again. I feel strong arms wrap around me and lift me from my unsteady feet. I am carried a few yards and put into another vehicle. This one is a car from what I can tell. My shoes are stripped from my feet for the first time in over sixteen hours and the ache in my feet finally starts to subside, thankfully.

"I am going to cut the tape off of your arms. If you don't take off the blindfold or gag. Okay?" the gentle voice asks me. I nod my head not wanting to incur wrath against me from the person that is being so gentle with me.

"I have a knife to cut the tape okay? Don't be scared. I promise not to hurt you." I nod my head again, praying that he doesn't break promises like so many other men that I know. The tape starts to give way under the sharp edge of his blade. I flex my shoulders forward and my arms fall to my sides. My shoulders are stiff but unhurt mostly.

"I hope you aren't too scared. I told them to try not to scare you." I nod my head once more, not telling him that they tried to scare me on purpose.

"Okay, we will talk once we get home. I just can't trust you not to scream right now" his gentle voice sounds so off talking about screaming. The car starts forward and he lapses into comfortable silence. Slowly we gain speed and I lay my head back against the seat. There is no use trying to keep track of the turns because I have no idea where we are now. Why should I know how to get to the middle of nowhere I know.

"You can lean on my shoulder. I am sure that would be more comfortable than curled up the way you are right now. You don't have to if you don't want to of course, but the offer stands if you would like to take me up on it." I surprise myself, and him, by taking him up on his offer and I quickly fall into a dreamless sleep. I can't help it.

"Sweet one, its time to wake up. We are home." I open my eyes and I can't believe what I see. Even in the darkness the three story house stands in stark white, showing all of the beautiful windows, columns, and the balcony on the third floor.

He must have taken off my blindfold at one point. I look over and in the light of the car I see him. My captor. Tall, around 6'1'', and very handsome. He is muscular, but not overly so and well defined. With bright green eyes that draw me down a rabbit hole. He has a light stubble on his chin and it makes my mouth water. His brown hair is artfully messy and looks like he runs his fingers though it all the time. I am staring and I can't make myself stop.

He must have noticed that I was looking at him.

"Like what you see sweet one?" He asks with that gentle voice and I want to just turn into melted butter. I nod my head. My senses are assaulted with the smell of freshly cut grass and roses. I feel a light breeze and shiver against the chill of it on my skin.

"Are you cold? Let's get you inside then." he asks about me, but what about him? He walks over to me before I could nod yes and picks me up again. My arms are free this time so I wrap them around his neck as he carries me through the doorway and up three flights of stairs to the top floor.

"Welcome home lovely. Now it is time to make it into a family home." he says the first part out loud but mumbles the last. I was set down at the top of the stairway. It looks like the door opens up to the entire top floor. I walk in a little bit and see a giant four poster bed in the middle of a wall and two doors on each a side of the wide room.

"I am going to take the tape off of your mouth now okay? I will try not to hurt you." He gently pulls the tape from my mouth. He leans in slowly and kisses me, timid at first, then more passionately as I open my mouth to his tongue. My arms snake around his neck and his roam down my body to my waist. I press my body into his long, lean form and nip at his lower lip.

I notice the windows all around the room. Though they are shut and the curtains are drawn closed, I can still tell dawn is not far off of the horizon.

"What is your name?" I ask quietly, curious about my captor.

"Lets play 'Get to know me'. We'll take turns asking each other questions." He says, then answers my original question, "My name is Demetri Romacov. What is your name?"

"I am Skylar Elaine Balastro. How long will I be here?" I am nervous about the answer to this. I have rent due in a few days and I can't afford to miss any days of work. I need all of the money I can get. If I don't show up my boss will be worried... well not so much worried about me, more worried about how to fill in my spot. Not likely that he can find someone that will work as hard and as many hours as I do.

"Forever. You can go shopping and such, but this is your new home. You will sleep here every night. Do you like our room? You can change anything you want in the house and garden." he sounds hopeful in my liking of the room, and I think I pick up that he is nervous that I will like him.

"Yes, it is beautiful. More beautiful than I could ever dream of having as my own. Why am I here?" I ask hesitantly, hoping for the truth and not some bold faced lie.

"You are here because you are to be my wife, and the mother of my children. You are beautiful, smart, from what I can tell, and you are strong. Many women would be in tears right now, but here you stand, head up, not allowing a single tear to show in your eyes. I admire that spirit, that fire that you have deep in you. That fight can't be faked. How do you like me so far?" his curiosity killing the cat once again.

"Well, I think we got off to a rough start. You seem kind, passionate, smart, handsome, and above all, protective. I like protective, Even though I am in this situation, I feel safe. That I won't be harmed and anyone that tried would have hell to pay. Am I correct in that assumption?" I know that I am. I can see it in his eyes.

"Yes you are correct. I am protective of two things. Mo woman and my children. I have none of the second. I am only 24. You are now my woman so you will be treated like a queen and protected like a goddess. I swear that to you. You will always be safe with me. Nothing and no one will ever hurt you again."

No one has ever cared for me like that and it brings tears to my eyes. My captor is more protective of me that my own family ever was. That pushes me over the edge and tears begin to fall. It is sad that I can't even say my family protected me. I protected myself over the years. I learned to be tough because I had no one else to stand up for me.

"Sweet one, please don't cry. I hate it when women cry. I hate it even more to see you cry. Please stop." he is so sweet. My crying slows into mere hiccups, then to only a soft mew every now and again.

"There now, thats better. Are you alright?" he asks with so much compassion that I almost want to cry again.

"No one has ever cared for me like this before, and it feels nice but at the same time it hurts because not even my won family cared fro me like this. I have on more question and though I think I already know the answer I want to ask anyway. Am I the only one?" I know I shouldn't care, but I do and I can't say otherwise.

"Yes, you are the only one. You will always be the only one." he smiles as he tells me this tidbit of information.

That fact makes me smile for some unknown reason. He brings me over to the bed in the darkness. I hear metal clanking against each other and a cold object circles my right wrist. He pulls me more onto the bed and another cold object encircles my left wrist. Handcuffs.

"I want to make love to you now. You will be my wife so it doesn't matter." I don't understand what he is saying.

There are two bedside tables next to the gigantic piece of furniture he calls the bed. From one he pulls a pair of scissors. My heart rate spikes and I try to writhe out of Demetri's reach. He follows me and climbs onto the bed with me.

"Calm down my pretty one. You are precious to me. I won't hurt anyone that is precious to me. I promised that you would be safe with me. I keep my promises." he sounds hurt that I would be scared of him.

For reasons unknown, that does help me to calm down. Again he picks up the scissors and begins to cut through my dress. It was my work uniform and it barely covered my ass. Good riddance of it if you asked me. Next he cuts off the strapless bra that I have to wear with my uniform. Good riddance again. Demetri pulls the clothing from underneath me and I am left in just underwear. I am sure the second I think this so does he because those go next. I am a little bit sad to see those go. Those were actually one of my favorite pairs.

I want to cover up, with 38 DD breasts, my girls are something to look at. My hips and butt aren't small either. My waist is as thin as an hourglass and my red hair is long enough to reach it. I am a looker, but I am still self conscious about it. As I try to curl in on myself to hide my right leg is cuffed and pulled down to the foot. My left is not far behind. No hiding my naked body now, I guess.

"Beautiful. Just beautiful. Perfection made by Aphrodite herself." I start to try to squirm away. Can I get away from him? Do I want to? I am answered by him.

"No matter how much you try to squirm you won't get away. Ever." I guess he is right. I take a deep breath trying to calm myself. I have to take whatever he gives me. If he has sex with me I hope he wears a condom. My period was two weeks ago. That means right now is the best chance of me getting pregnant.

"Thats a good girl. I promise I'll make sure you enjoy yourself. I will only do what I think you will enjoy. Promise."

He lithely gets undressed. First his shirt falls to the floor. Next his pants drop to his knees, then to the floor too. His boxers were the only thing he had left on. He put a knee on the side of the bed. His hands gliding up my legs. He started to rub in circles around my clit, flicking his finger against it every few circles. I didn't mean to but he turned me on before I could stop myself. I try to fight it but I can't nor can I fight him.

It isn't long before the building orgasm washes over me. I moan out and my legs fight the shackles to tighten around his hand.

"So you like that, do you beautiful?" he is enjoying himself.

"Mmmmmmmmm-hmmmmmm" I have no response that I can actually speak. His fingers move down from my clit to my wet opening. One finger rubs up and down from top to bottom a few times. On the way down on the 9th time. His finger dips into my already wet channel. His finger runs in and out in a steady rhythm pulling me higher into my second orgasm. A second finger is added to the first in the same pulling rhythm but now it's more filling. I begin to squirm and moan, my hops trying to come up to meet his hand.

As a third finger was added he changed the rhythm and tempo. He got faster and a little harder. That change up pushed me over the edge a second time. I never felt the pain of my cherry being popped. All I felt was ecstasy, falling through the second intense orgasm in the past twenty minutes.

"I think you are ready for me now. I hope you enjoy yourself, but you have no choice what happens." He stood and his boxers slipped to the floor. His member stood long and proud, 8 ½ inches long and nearly 5 ½ inches in circumference. It looks huge with a red tint and veins running the full length of it. As a virgin, I have no idea how that is gonna fit inside of me. I have never seen one that big much less so close and about to be put inside of me. He climbs on to the bed, positioning himself between my open legs. As he gets closer to me I ask him a question.

"Wait, aren't you gonna wear protection? A condom or something? Please!"

"No. I'm not. Why would I? I like it bare."

"But I'm not on birth control. I could get pregnant. And right now I am ovulation. Its my most fertile time of the month right now."

"Oh. Okay. So I take it you can get pregnant easily?"

"It has been like that with the rest of my family." He pauses for a moment. Looking as if he is going for the drawer next to the bed. Then he starts pushing forward again, still without protection.

"I am serious about getting pregnant. At least pull out before you cum. Please. I beg you."

"No. I won't. I'll explain everything to you later. You will soon understand, but to get you to the gist of the plan, I am going to cum inside of you. You are gonna get pregnant and we are gonna be a family. Like I said, I will explain it all later."

With that explanation he pushed all the way inside my wet channel, hard and hot. The heat of him met with the heat of me and we both moaned with pleasure.

"If that is what you want to do then fine, but please promise me that you will be there for the child. No just up and deciding that you don't want us anymore. I don't want my child to be without their parents. Both of their parents. At least promise me that."

"That my sweet heart I can and will promise to you. I swear to you with all of my heart I will always be there for you, and our child. Well children." He pulls back and sinks himself back into me until he is seated to the hilt again and again. His gentle, deliberate movements bringing me out of myself and my fear. I like what he is doing but I want more.

"Harder please. Harder. I need more. Faster. Ummmmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhhhhh. More Please. I'm almost there." He starts to get harder and faster with each thrust. More intense with every building moment. More pleasure with every minute movement.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Yes!" I could't help but cry out in ecstasy.

"So you like that sweet girl? You want more like that? My hot, hard dick deep inside your hot, tight pussy? Then give it to me. Give it up to daddy. Fall over the edge with me. Because I'm so close to spraying my warm cum all over your fertile little pussy." the dirty talk makes me spiral over the edge of my third orgasm. I feel him reach his not far behind mine, my clenching pulling him over the edge and pulling his cum into my uterus.

"Did you just cum inside of me? I think you did. I think I just felt it."

"Yes, I did, Did you enjoy it? I know that I did."

"Yeah. I did. Was that a one time thing? Please say it isn't." before answering he leans over and pulls out a long, thick vibrator that looks like it forms a plug at one end.

"No, that wasn't a one time thing. I am going to use this" he flashes the vibrator into my line of sight "to plug up your used little hole after every time I cum inside of it. You can't pull it out. Only I can."

"Okay. Why? I just want to understand." He pushes the vibrator into me slowly until I hear a pop. He pulls gently a few times to make sure it stays in place. I hear a click and the vibrator comes to life inside my stretched pussy.

"When you cum, you pull more sperm into your cervix and uterus, increasing the chances of you getting pregnant. The plug keeps my semen inside of you, also increasing the chances of you getting pregnant. I will cum inside of you everyday, multiple times a day flooding your young fertile pussy with potent sperm, increasing the chances of getting pregnant. You will be confined to pampering and rest as to increase the chances of you getting pregnant. I will do what ever it takes to make you happy. I want a family. A wife. Children. I want someone by my side to help me make this empty house into a family home. I want love, you will love me eventually, and my children will want for nothing. You no longer have to work, and if you want to go anywhere you can take the car. You can buy anything you want. You just have to stay here with me. I will let you out of the house by yourself once I trust you. I will let you get some sleep. You are going to need it. Good Night Beautiful."

He leaves me all tied up, with the vibrator on, and no way to untie myself. All to do now is to think. What did I get myself into? I see now that I am never going to be able to go back to where I was. Why, oh, why, would I ever want to go back there? Working way too much for way too little. Bending backward to be able to make everyone happy. And did anyone ever do that for me. I would save for weeks to get a new pair of shoes. Now he promises that I can get anything I want, do anything I want. I can be pampered and not have to work. I've never been pampered before. I can stay home. Take care of my children. Actually have a home. A real one without fear of loosing it or being kicked out. I won't have to worry about feeding or clothing them. All I have to do is be here for him. I can't really complain on the sex, I have nothing to compare it to, so I have no idea if it was good or great. How do I choose not to stay here? My children will be taken care of. I will be taken care of. I don't have to work anymore. I can be pampered, loved, and well rested. Maybe I won't have to sleep alone anymore either. I don't like to sleep alone. Another heartbeat next to mine always calms me enough to sleep well. Speaking of which, I wonder if he will come sleep with me tonight if I ask.

12