Child of a Child Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to whimper, hating that I am alone, trying to sleep. I don't want to be alone at night anymore. My whimpering turns into soft crying. I don't know what to do. I feel alone and dejected. Footsteps sound on the stairs and he walks in the door.

"Are you okay? What is wrong? Why are you crying? Can I do anything to help?"

"I'm not really okay. I'm not hurt physically, but my emotions are going crazy. Can you please sleep better when someone is next to me. I promise I won't do anything to you. You can just uncuff one side on me so you can lay down in bed. Maybe even cuff both arms and legs to the same side so you know I won't be able to do anything. Please just sleep in here so I am not alone. My head on your chest would be better, but i'm not gonna push it."

"Okay, so long as you keep the vibrator in your pussy. I'll turn it off, but it has to stay inside."

"Okay. I know I have no right to question you but, will I be the only one? Were there any others? I don't like to share. I want to be the only one."

"You are the first and the only. I don't plan on getting anymore. Jealous are we? It makes me happy that you don't want to share me with anyone." He climbs onto the bed and unhooks all four cuffs. Finally my ankles and wrists are free. He lays down in the middle of he bed, without putting a single cuff back on me. He pulls me closer and lays my head on his chest.

"Better?" I just nod my head. His arms wrap around my protectively. He is holding me so tight. So close. I feel so safe in his strong, yet gentile arms. I slowly twine my legs. I start to drift off to sleep. We both do. As deep sleep overtakes us, we trust each other not to hurt us. And I trust him not to let anyone else hurt me either. I am finally safe.

12