Child of Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers

Epilogue

Marilyn and I are going to talk to Larry and Paula who had just graduated from college. It's been ten years and it's time for them to know the truth and to have the records that I insisted Marilyn get from Chad. We debated on telling Bill as well, but after all, what's to be gained by his knowing? We agreed to let Larry or Paula tell him if they choose, but I have doubts they will. As Paula said later, "He's our brother so what's to tell?" As for Chad, he knows he is a father but he had nothing to do with them, just as Uncle Frank had nothing to do with me. In Uncle Frank's case, dad forced that decision on him. In Chad's case, it was my choice. Chad had no say in the matter.

I flew in from Cleveland where I now worked and Marilyn came in from Denver. We all agreed to meet here in St. Louis where our three children still lived. Marilyn wanted to be the one to tell them and I agreed. She said it would be sort of a catharsis for her. She had mellowed over the years and I know she regretted her part in our marriage. She told me so during several of our annual meetings. We meet once a year just to compare notes on our kids and to catch up with each other. It started right after her separation from what's-his-name.

Marilyn has asked me several times why we can't get back together again, now that we have moved on and the pain of what she did has subsided with the years. She said she still loves me and always has. She said her second marriage didn't survive because it wasn't me and according to her ex husband, that's why he cheated. I considered it each time she asked but somehow I couldn't let it die. I still remembered the hurt and the pain and I had no desire to repeat that. I loved her as much as ever but I still didn't trust her.

After we talk to the kids, I'll go back to Judy, my live in girlfriend. She has no desire to make anything permanent and she is all I need to keep me happy. And she certainly does make me happy. Maybe after I retire and get too old for all the sex stuff, I'll give Marilyn a call. Maybe when trust isn't so much of an issue. Maybe. Until then, Judy's waiting.

thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers