Child of Darkness Ch. 1

Story Info
Young woman has a vampire baby.
2.2k words
4.28
42k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia sat at the cabin alone…she had waited for her parents to leave and now they were gone. She was glad. She let on to no one why she was so happy. She knew that no one would believe her about her new boyfriend – her lover. She was so in love with him that she would do anything he asked of her. She thought back to that first night they were together…

'Please fuck me! I want you now!' Her begging sounded like commands as her lover came over to her. She spread her legs apart, awaiting him. Her lover slowly slid his large cock into her. Then, with her moans of pleasure driving him on, he thrust himself into her hard, causing her to scream. Alicia arched her back and pressed his face into her milky white breasts. He started sucking on one of the nipples and then started to drink the sweet milk from his pregnant young lover. He fucked her for hours without ceasing and she enjoyed every erotic moment. Then, he was gone.

Now she awaited him again. 'Where are you, my love?' she asked the silence.

'Here.'

Alicia turned, startled by the broken silence. She smiled when she saw him. 'Hello, my love.'

It had never occurred to Alicia to ask how he got inside with the doors and windows locked. All common sense seemed to escape her at the moment. She did not care that she had locked all the windows and doors…she only cared about her lover. Anticipating their lovemaking, she smiled at him. He was very handsome to her…tall, slender and young.

He smiled at her and she noticed for the first time how piercing his dark eyes were. She could feel him looking into her and shivered. His smile grew as he watched her shiver like a helpless animal or a frightened child.

'Do I frighten you?'

Alicia could not lie to him. He excited her. The thoughts of him touching her made her wet and hot. The child she carried felt the pleasure also as it kicked when they made love, and also when she masturbated when he was not around. The child knew that this was special, she reasoned.

'Do I frighten you, Alicia?' he asked again, concern on his face.

Alicia smiled as she stood up. 'No, my love. It is not fear but anticipation that I feel. The child feels it also.'

Smiling, he looked down at her swollen belly. 'How is our child tonight?'

She liked the way he referred to her child as 'our child'. He was the only one she had given herself to freely. She loved him with all her being, more than life itself. He was not, however, the child's father. The child's father had taken her by force, ravaged her, and left her for dead. She never wanted to think of him again. She found a real father for her child.

'I want you tonight, Alicia. We shall have the entire night.'

'My love, may I ask your name?'

He smiled. 'All of this time and you never knew my name. You say you love me, but you know nothing of me. What you are feeling is not love, my dear, but lust.'

She smiled at him. It was true. She only wanted to have him in her, pumping his seed into her. She wanted to give him pleasure as much as he gave her. She would do anything for him, anything he asked. He was her lover…her master…a demon in human form, and her soul was lost.

'I am no different than the man who stole from you.'

'No, you are different. He took away my virginity, but I give you my heart…freely.'

'You only believe you have given yourself freely to me. Lust blinds you to the truth. I changed that night. For the first time I killed for something other than food. I killed him for you, I had heard your screams and I killed him. I am no different than he was. He robbed you of your innocents, your virginity. I am robbing you of your soul.'

'Please…' she pleaded.

He smiled at her again. She was beautiful to him. Long golden hair, eyes as bright and blue as the morning sky he remembered. Her face showed trust. He had changed. Before, he was a hunter, a killer, a demon…now he was a lover. He could see that she adored him, but she was only one of many that had given of themselves for his pleasure. She made him smile. He cared for her. That was the difference. He cared for her and not the others. The others were pawns, prey to him. She was different. He didn't care about the others, didn't care what happened to them, didn't care about them in the least…but he cared about her. He didn't want to hurt her in any way.

'Nicholas'.

She smiled. Nicholas was a nice name. So fitting for one so strong.

She walked up to him and kissed him passionately on the lips, pressing her body firmly against his. She could feel his arousal as they kissed deeply, tongues darting in and out of each other's opened mouths. Within a few short moments he had taken off her blouse, bra, jeans and panties and had pulled her away to survey his prize.

Her body was beautiful…small but swollen with the child she now carried. He gasped at her body, and silently commanded her to lie down in front of the hearth. Alicia complied. She lay down in front of the fireplace, bent her knees and spread her legs for him. Nicholas looked at her body…her breasts, her belly, and her shaven pussy. He smiled and licked his lips.

Alicia was getting more aroused as she watched him take his long black cloak off to reveal an Adonis…her naked lover…her Nicholas. He was very aroused. His full manhood saluted her…all nine inches, pointed straight ahead. She took her fingers and spread her pussy lips so that he would have an easier time getting in.

Nicholas walked around her and knelt at the top of her head. He kissed his lover…her forehead, nose, lips, throat, breasts, belly…moving all the way down her body, kissing and licking her into a frenzy. He positioned himself where he could easily get to her pussy, but wanted some relief from the burning of his enlarged cock. He moved his body to where his rod was within reach of her mouth. He held her legs apart as he licked her pussy…nibbling just a little to feel the spasms of arousal. He started to move his whole body forward…his ripe cock brushing against her face.

Alicia took the hint gladly. His tongue moving in and out of her aroused her. She wanted him to feel the same. With every forward movement from him she flicked her tongue, teasing his cock-head. She could hear him moan as he quickened his pace. She grabbed his back and held on tightly as she swallowed his full-length.

Nicholas humped her mouth…his head exploding in ecstasy. His sperm shooting into her mouth with every spasm and thrust. 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' he screamed as she sucked him harder, her mouth tight around his shaft. He stopped eating her and quickly pulled his wet cock out of her mouth and moved around to face her.

He saw some of his creamy seed still around her mouth. They smiled at each other and Nicholas quickly thrust his hard cock into her. He arched his back and rolled back his eyes with each thrust of his hips. She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly and helped him pound his wood deep into her. His pace was slow and methodical. He thrust hard into her, kept it in for what seemed like an eternity, pulled it out until only the head was buried and then again…and again…and again. They came together. The rest of his sperm shot deep into her, completely covering the unborn child. She was almost sure that the hot fluid would burn the child, but quickly dismissed the thought. When he was finished he started to lick his sperm from her mouth and she started to move from under him. He had changed again. Now he was the demon.

'Why do you want to leave me, Alicia?'

'Isn't it finished?' she asked innocently.

Nicholas smiled at her. 'I said we had the entire night. I want you for the entire night, Alicia. I want you…your mind, your body, and…your soul.'

Alicia was starting to feel concerned. He easily aroused her, but she did not feel right about him staying inside her the entire night. Something was strange about him now…something that she could not place. She wanted him badly. The lust and pleasure filled her heart for him, but fear was beginning to enter her mind. She was starting to feel like she did when she was raped…overpowered and helpless.

The only movement from him now was when he was kissing her face, throat, neck and breasts. He remained inside her and when she moved, she could feel his cock stiffening. She started to tighten her pussy muscles around his cock, causing him to moan with pleasure. He started to move in and out of her. His pace quickened. She saw his expression of pure lust each time he rammed his rod further into her. He grabbed hold of her breasts and started to squeeze them…releasing the milk. He lunged forward and started to suck drink her milk, first from one breast, then the other.

'Nicholas!' she screamed as her body's sexual desire was rising. He continued to hump her deep and hard and sucking on her breasts. She held his head close to her as she thrust back, causing him to get further into her. This was almost like a dream to her…everything going in slow motion. As soon as the arousal was just seconds from its peak, Nicholas stopped.

'No! No, please! Don't stop, please!' she screamed. She started to cry, wondering what she had done wrong, why he had stopped. He looked down at her, his piercing dark eyes looking into her very soul.

'Alicia, I want your mind. I want you to do anything I say without question.'

'Yes, my love, you have my mind. I will do anything you say.'

Nicholas smiled. 'Alicia, I want your body. I want to use it whenever I have the need. I want you to give it to me freely. I want you to deny me nothing of any lustful desire I may have.'

'Yes, Nicholas, you have my mind and my body. I will do anything you ask, without question. Please, don't stop.'

Now the demon smiled. 'Alicia, I want your soul.'

Alicia's blood went like ice. 'Yes, Nicholas, you can have my soul as well. Take it but please don't stop.'

Nicholas pulled himself out of her and put her legs onto his shoulders. Then, without warning, he thrust his entire rock-hard cock into her, touching the child. He continued to pound into her pussy, making it sore. He drove her wild, his balls slapping her tight ass as he rammed his big fuck machine into her. She was near orgasm when he spoke to her again.

'Alicia, I have your body, I have your mind, I have your soul. Now I desire something else. Would you give it to me?'

'Yes, yes, anything.'

'Your life.'

She found that she couldn't speak. She was sure that she had heard wrong.

'My life?'

'Yes, my love. I want your life. I want you with me always.'

Alicia smiled. 'Yes…oh, yes.' She kissed him.

'I have your mind, your body, your soul, and now your life. I want to fuck you forever. Your child is now mine and soon you will be also.'

Nicholas turned her head to the side, exposing her left neck. He started to kiss it, then licked it. 'I will fuck you forever, my love', he whispered. With that, he thrust his cock deep into her, making her scream. 'Now, my beautiful bride, for your life.' He gave a sinister laugh and two very sharp fangs appeared. Alicia gasped as he bit into her milky white neck. The thrust was harder and deeper as he drained the blood from her.

When he was finished, he pulled himself away from her limp body. she could see him putting his cloak on but could not move. He looked down at her and smiled. 'I must go now, it is nearly sunrise. Sleep my love. Dream of me.' He knelt down and kissed her. She fell asleep.

Moths later, Alicia did not see Nicholas again, and had began to think he was only a dream. It was now time for the baby to be born and they were snowed in at the cabin and couldn't risk taking her to the hospital. Her mother, being a nurse, knew what needed to be done. She instructed her daughter on how to breathe during the contractions. Her father was busy getting plenty of towels and hot water. It was midnight and the baby came quickly…a girl…a beautiful child…perfect in every way but one. Never had Alicia or her parents ever seen a child born with fangs.

THE END???