Child of Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

And then he collapsed onto her, his length pulling out. She didn't fully understand what had just happened, but a blissful calm filled her body, and she found a contentment she had never known before. She wrapped her arms around his body, luxuriating in his warmth. It wasn't long before she drifted off into sleep.

She awoke the next morning to Tailchaser sniffing at her face. She slowly opened her eyes to the bright morning light, discovering to her dismay that the man who had completed her so was gone. He was just gone. She had no idea where he'd gone, and she had no idea if she'd ever find him again, and that thought alone left an emptiness in her heart. Tailchaser whined pitiably, and the girl threw her arms around his neck and buried her face in his fur, letting her tears fall onto him.

~~:ONE YEAR LATER:~~

Two moons had passed since Blackmane had grown to old to lead and Frostback took over leadership. Nightsong had sadly passed away, which made the girl sad now; she would have loved to see this. Her baby was making fast work bonding with the pups, and Tailchaser also seemed particularly fond of him. The baby would giggle happily whenever Tailchaser got close enough to sniff at him. It made the girl smile to see it happening.

She lifted her baby into her arms and hugged him to her chest, looking around lovingly at her family. Her child would grow up with the pack just as she did. He would be embraced by their love and loyalty just as she was. He would run with the pack and howl and hunt. One day, when he was old enough, she would find his father again; she was sure of that. But for right now, she and her baby had all the family they needed right here.

icehead
icehead
158 Followers
12