Childhood Sweethearts All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Nancy broke away. She rolled onto her back and pulled her panties off of her. Now she was naked also. She reached over into the dresser by the bed and pulled something out. It was something in a plastic wrapper that was making a crinkly sound. She climbed back on top of me and kissed me deeply. I could feel her pubic hair pressing against my balls.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

I couldn't believe this was happening! Every teenage fantasy was coming true. Nancy handed me a condom, and I tore the wrapper open and slid it onto my hard cock. Nancy had lain back onto the bed and I rolled onto her. I kissed her passionately, my hands in her hair, while I lined my condom-covered cock against her pussy. I slid it up against her a few times and then began to poke it around, feeling for the entrance.

For some reason the actual penetration part of sex is never as easy as it seems like it should be. I poked around for a minute, and then had to reach back with one of my hands to try to locate the opening to her vagina. Nancy was shifting her hips to try to help me gain access. Finally I was able to move my head into the entrance of her hole. I was fully erect and she was pretty tight, so it was slow going. I took my hand away and pressed forward with my hips, entering her bit by bit. I kissed her as I worked my way further and further in. Once maybe half of my length was inside of her I began a slow motion in and out of her, able to penetrate her a little more deeply with each thrust.

Finally my full length was inside of her. I continued my slow thrusts. Nancy began rolling her hips, and the result was squeezing against my cock, causing me to be doubly stimulated. I knew I wouldn't last long like that. "I'm not going to last too long," I whispered forlornly.

"I want you to cum inside me," Nancy whispered back.

Encouraged, I kissed her again. After several more thrusts, I came while still kissing her, grunting into her open mouth. To my surprise Nancy began to orgasm too, gasping and bucking her hips against me. My orgasm ended but I kept thrusting into her until I was sure she was done. When it was over I collapsed against her, my spent penis still inside her.

"Thank you," she whispered, "I fantasized about this for years."

I grinned, but she probably couldn't see it in the darkness. "So did I," I replied. We lay like that for a few minutes, and then I pulled out of her and rolled beside her.

"What time do you have to be back?" Nancy asked.

"Actually my aunt gave me a key and told me to stay out as late as I liked," I replied.

Nancy was silent for several seconds. "Do you think they'd worry if you didn't come back tonight?" She asked.

I paused. "I guess we could tell them we fell asleep during the movie," I said.

"Good," Nancy said. "Because if you're not too tired, I have a few more fantasies,"

"Me too," I said.

To be continued?

12