Children of Sin Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you going to come over here and fuck me or what?" she finally said with a sexy grin.

"Hey, chill out. This is my first time too," he said with a chuckle, eliciting a giggle from her. Immediately, he situated himself between her spread legs, his hand gripping his hard cock and sliding its head up and down the slippery mouth of her pussy. Their groins were already glistening, their pubic hairs matted-down with thick globs of his and her combined cum. He finally nestled the head of his cock inside of her little entry-way, and thrust in with great ease. It didn't take long for them to begin fucking hard against each other, her legs up over his shoulders as he leaned into every pistoning motion of his cock. He could feel his swinging balls slapping against her ass as he pumped harder in and out of her. Of course, he lasted much longer this time, giving her two tremendous orgasms this time before pulling out and shooting his load all over her tits, which had been hanging out of her bra and moving with all of his thrusts until that point. Rubbing the hot, thick globs into her skin, she smiled at him, grateful and satiated.

After a few minutes of recovery, Samuel glanced at the clock and realized that it was now almost 6:30. Immediately, both sex-drenched teenagers got up and rushed to the shower to erase the evidence of their afternoon together. Despite their supposed hurry, they took their time to enjoy their shower together, taking turns soaping each other up, enjoying the feel of their hands sliding along the surfaces of their young bodies. It wasn't long before Samuel was on his knees in the shower stall, sucking out the last bits of cum from Leslie's cunt, making her cum. She, of course, returned the favor, giving his soapy dick a pleasant hand-job before shoving a soap-slicked finger up his asshole, making him cum unexpectedly.

At about 7:45, they were standing in his front doorway, kissing passionately good-bye. One of his hands massaged her ass while the fingers of his other hand searched through her still wet hair. With the exception of their wet hair, one would have never noticed anything different from the way they had been at the start of the day, but the way they kissed would have surely aroused suspicions. Her soapy scent didn't hide the quickly recovering woman-scent underneath, at least not to Samuel's sensitive nose. They finally parted, and Samuel watched Leslie walk down the street under the darkened sky and the street lights that hadn't turned themselves on but a half hour ago. She eventually disappeared under the quickly emerging stars, and Samuel finally shut the door, settling back on his living-room couch. He suddenly realized that he hadn't done any of the homework that he had planned on doing today, and laughed out loud. He mindlessly changed the channels on his TV for another hour before his mother came back home with a couple bags full of food, take-out from a local Chinese/Korean restaurant.

"I brought home some late dinner," she said to her teenage son, adding, "I hope you weren't sitting here bored in front of that TV all day."

"Don't worry mom," he said with a private grin on his face, "I wasn't bored at all today."

To be continued in the next chapter: Pride, the Third Child of Sin