Children of the Bosom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be ridiculous, Vala." With that they continued their work, though Vala could see her friend was somewhat distracted. Maybe a seed was planted, Vala thought curiously.

Over the coming days, Vala worked on the farm diligently. She never brought up her question again, though she was certain Daisy was thinking about it to a certain degree.

"Vala, you've had... um, experience with men, yes?" She asked one day. Vala blinked at this, but answered as she should.

"Yes, though I must say I did not enjoy it personally, why?" She asked.

"Well, my... my mother met a young man this morning at the market and she told him about me." Daisy went on, to which Vala only grinned.

"Oh? And was he interested?" She asked. If this conversation went the way she hoped it would, the book would finally come in handy. Daisy nodded, a shy smile on her face.

"Yes, he is, uh, coming in two days. My mother told me what he looks like, and that he runs a successful bakery in the town... she thinks he's a suitable husband for me." Vala raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you nervous then? I think your mother has a great judge of character." She said, gesturing to herself.

"Well, I've never... I've never done anything with a man before. What if he wants a girl who knows what a man likes? I've never even kissed before." Daisy said quickly, her worry almost palpable in her voice. Vala took hold of her friend's shoulders.

"Daisy, I understand how you're feeling right now. I can help if you would like?" Vala offered. Daisy looked at her and frowned.

"But how?"

"In my old village, the women would look after one another. When one would have a prospective husband, the woman's friend or family would, uh, help." Daisy frowned at that, prompting Vala to continue, "They would kiss each other, to prepare themselves." At this, Daisy's eyes went wide in shock.

"But... b-b-but they are wo-women." Vala nodded, struggling not to grin at her friend's reaction.

"Exactly, they feel comfortable because they're both women... sorry, I shouldn't have offered. I'll go for the day if you would like." She stood to leave, but Daisy gripped her hand.

"No, it just surprised me... I-I would like to... to try." Vala bit her tongue to stop herself from grinning.

"Would you like to accompany me back to my home? We would have privacy there." She offered, to which Daisy nodded. She was still visibly uncertain, but trusted her friend.

"I'll tell mother and father." Daisy stood and walked back to the house, leaving Vala alone to begin her plan.

Since her first day at the farm, Vala had managed to recreate the entire book. She had tweaked all of the spells to what she desired, making many of them a good deal simpler. In doing so, she had managed to essentially memorise the entire book. As she waited for Daisy to return, she went about casting one of the spells, her lips moving quickly as she muttered the words under her breath. It was a spell she had considered using since she had first read it.

She recalled reading it. The spell claimed that, once cast, anyone the caster kisses will become attracted to the gender of the caster. Put simply, if Vala used it and kissed Daisy, then Daisy would no longer desire a man. However there was the problem of the spells requirements, in that Vala had no way of being able to kiss Daisy, she assumed it meant a proper kiss. Until now.

Daisy walked back to Vala, just as the witch finished casting her spell. She informed her friend that it was okay for her to go, but she had to be back before dark. Vala nodded and led the farm girl away, taking her down the path. It was difficult not to move faster in anticipation. She had made sure that she and Daisy were friends, even if Vala had other intentions. If all went as planned, Daisy would desire Vala before the months end. The two walked in silence until Vala's home came into view.

Daisy hesitated at the door. It wasn't the first time she had entered another person's house, far from it, but the reason was completely abnormal. Vala gestured for her to come inside, the farm girl stepping forward almost automatically.

"You are nervous." The witch stated, giving her friend a sympathetic look, despite her own excitement. Daisy nodded mutely and looked around, seeing the meagre belongings, though what little there was, it appeared extravagant to say the least. She didn't say anything, not wanting to risk a rude comment towards a friend, and one that was helping her.

"It's alright, relax and let your body do what it wants." Vala said, standing at the sink, where she opened a cupboard. Her body moved to keep her actions of out Daisy's sight, as she conjured cider again, along with two mugs.

"Thank you, Vala. For helping me with my problems." Daisy said, her voice quivering slightly. Vala smiled at her, handing the girl a mug, before moving to sit on the chair.

"It's not a problem, you are my friend after all. Though I'm sorry I do not have another chair for you." The witch sighed, but it was somewhat forced, "If you would like, you can sit with me if you would like?" She asked, to which Daisy hesitantly nodded. The farm girl was certain her friend was just there to help her, and make sure she was comfortable in such a strange situation as possible. Vala watched as her friend tentatively sat on her lap, blushing slightly.

"I hope you don't mind my saying so, but you have very soft legs, Vala." Daisy noted with a shy grin. The witch smiled at her and gestured to the mug of cider, from which Daisy quickly drank, clearly hoping for courage in the mildly alcoholic drink. Eventually however, she was finished and looked at Vala.

"Just relax." Vala repeated herself, shifting about in the seat to position herself better. Soon enough, she was face to face with Daisy. The girl nodded and shut her eyes, waiting for Vala to take the lead. The witch did so, leaning forward and placing her lips against Daisy's, suppressing a smirk when the girl twitched slightly. Vala pushed against her more, acting the part of a hungry young man. Daisy's lips parted under her assault, allowing her tongue access to hers.

The farm girl was shocked by the sudden change in her own mind. Walking along the path and looking at her friend, she couldn't help thinking that this was unbelievably strange and wrong. But now, she was focused on the feeling of those soft lips on hers, how they seemed to mould perfectly to her. A warmth spread through her body, delightful as it urged her on. Daisy gathered her courage and pressed back against Vala.

The witch almost giggled. The spell seemed to have worked, as Daisy began to engage in the kiss more actively. Vala was equally eager however, and her body acted on this desire, reaching a hand up to cup one of her friend's breasts. Unfortunately this seemed to awaken the farm girl from her brief foray into her new desires. Daisy pulled away, gasping, and looked at Vala. Her expression was one of unidentified want and confusion.

"What... that... that was..." She couldn't seem to formulate the words.

"Nice?" Vala offered, Daisy's head nodding before she could think.

"I-I... I mean no. No, it was weird, but..." She said, trying to rectify her slip up.

"It was nice. Daisy, don't deny yourself simple pleasures like these." Vala told her, placing a comforting hand on her friend's shoulder. Daisy sighed slightly at this, calming down.

"I suppose it was." She sighed again, relaxing slightly, "Was it good for you?" Vala simply grinned and nodded her head. Daisy couldn't understand why, but that smile was so tempting to her now. Maybe it was because she and her friend had shared such an intimate experience, or was it because of those full lips? She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts, "I should go." She said suddenly. Before Vala could say anything, she was out of the door.

The walk back for Daisy was silent. She passed by several people, many of which greeted her, but she remained quiet. Her mind was preoccupied, always turning back to Vala no matter what she thought of. A young gentleman passed by her, his face rugged and handsome, or it should have been. To Daisy's surprise, she felt nothing towards it. Just the other day she would have blushed with impure thoughts at such a sight.

"I must be exhausted." She muttered to herself. At her home, she made this known to her parents and left for her bed earlier than normal, fortunately the vast majority of work had been done during the day. Vala has been a great help this past week, Daisy thought as she laid down to sleep. It was a simple thought, nothing to do with the earlier kiss, and yet it brought a blush to her cheeks. She shook her head again and began counting sheep.

In the days to come, Daisy was plagued by her newly awoken desires. The next morning saw her waking up as normal, and later, going to work as normal. Vala wasn't there that day, though Daisy suspected it was to give her time to consider what had happened. Needless to say, the day felt... strange, to the young maiden. It was like a filter had been removed from the world, though only a layer to a filter, which made her aware of it. Even doing her chores did little to distract her.

That day her mother brought her into town. It was primarily done as a way to introduce Daisy to her prospective husband. As they walked through the roads, Daisy's mother continually spoke of how handsome the man was, but the farm girl paid little attention to her. Looking around, her eyes were drawn, not to men, but to the women. Like no matter where she looked, she would see a young lady. Was it because they reminded her of Vala?

"Ah, here he is." Her mother said suddenly, bringing Daisy's attention away from a well-dressed lady. With her mother stood a young man, and, just as her mother had said, he was exceptionally handsome, at least by the common wealth's standards. And yet, Daisy felt nothing as she looked at him. He was just another person she was meeting. It was just like the walk back from Vala's home.

"It's an honour to meet you, ma'am." He said, taking hold of one of her hands and bringing it to his lips, kissing it. Before she could think, Daisy pulled her hand away, a flush of anger creeping on her face. Fortunately, she regained her composure before she regretted saying something.

"S-sorry. I'm not used to a man's touch except my father's, I hope you understand." She said quickly. The man nodded and smiled charmingly, though it had no effect on her.

"Of course, though someone as beautiful as you must be fending off suitors with both hands?" He suggested, clearly trying to flirt. Daisy shook her head.

"No, I'm usually too busy with my work to socialise with men." She explained, unconsciously letting a hint of bitterness seep into her tone when she said the word 'men'. Her mother looked at her as if Daisy was trying to offend the man, however he simply grinned and chuckled.

"Why, Mrs. Whitby, you never told me your daughter was so humorous." Daisy's mother quickly went with it.

"Why yes, she gets it from her father." She replied, laughing. Daisy resisted the urge to insist on their early departure. She had to make herself appealing to this man, she had to marry and bear children for her family to continue... but she couldn't find the will to even remotely find the man appealing. She touched her mother's to get her attention.

"I am not feeling very well right now, Mother. May I be excused?" Daisy asked, hoping the confusion she felt would better sell the lie. Her hope was not misplaced as she was allowed free of the conversation. Daisy stepped out into the street, breathing in the air, ignoring the scent of smoke and far less desirable odours. As she stood outside the shop, a familiar voice made itself known to her.

"Hello, Daisy. It's been far too long." Wendy said, walking up to her old friend. They had often played as children, until her parents had gained wealth, through unspecified means, and moved away from the nearby farm to live in the town. The amount of money her parents made was completely evident in how she dressed; a long, flowing dress with an extravagant necklace. This didn't catch Daisy's attention however.

"Oh, hello, Wendy. How has rich life been treating you?" She asked politely, trying to keep her eyes level with the wealthy girl's, though it was easier said than done, since Wendy was a few inches taller than Daisy.

"Boring, mostly." She groaned with a small grin.

*Really?"

"Yes, all day my mother wants me to meet some nice, wealthy man to marry. I know I shouldn't complain with my place in life, but it's become such a chore." Daisy wasn't even listening to her, attention firmly placed on Wendy's bust. They had parted ways as both girls began their entrance into womanhood, with Wendy having already begun developing her breasts. Daisy glanced briefly at her own chest, comparing the two, and deciding that Wendy's bust was over twice the size of her own, maybe even bigger than Vala's.

"Anyway, I really must be off. It was great talking with you again, Daisy." With that, Wendy moved in and hugged her childhood friend. Said friend could barely move, as her head was pulled against Wendy's breasts. They were soft... so very soft. A flush of heat ran through her body, focusing on her privates. Daisy didn't say anything, simply waiting to be released. After waving goodbye, her mother came out and the two headed home. The older woman noted Daisy's flushed face and sent her to bed early.

Daisy was not about to argue. She could hardly control herself at that time. Thoughts coursed through her, none of them pure or even remotely related to what was supposed to be the key event of her day. Instead images of the many women she had seen that day ran through her mind, eventually coming to focus on Wendy, recalling the sensation of them against her face. She wanted to feel that again, though she doubted she would see Wendy again in the near future. But then there was Vala.

The young woman seemed more than willing to help her. Maybe she could just pay her a visit, ask how she was doing, and possibly see if she would help relive her of this strange heat. Daisy shook her head, knowing she couldn't trouble Vala for something that was her own problem. But then again, the woman was so kind. Would it not be rude to decline the use of such kindness? The more she thought about it the hotter she felt.

Eventually she couldn't tolerate it much longer and stood up. Her parents were preoccupied with managing their finances, as such she was able to sneak outside. It was dark at this stage, however Daisy had travelled the paths often enough to know where to go by heart. Soon enough, she spied the light of Vala's cabin and headed in that direction. Thoughts of her friend entered her mind, each of them of her in some state of undress. Daisy was hardly able to keep a groan of desire and confusion at bay.

Vala leaned back in her chair. A sigh of relaxation leaving her lips as she sipped at a mug of cider. She had wanted to go to the farm that day, however she felt that Daisy would need at least a couple of days to figure out her own feelings. In that time, Vala had set up a few more spells for herself, though one in particularly was done to avoid its activation in the long run. The others she had cast was a pheromone to entice anyone she desired, and the other a slow breast growth spell.

But they were mostly done for fun. The third was her main concern, though whether it would actually work was difficult to say, but if it did, then Daisy would have no reason to deny her advances. Especially if the kiss had worked as planned. She looked down at her breasts, seeing that they were ever so slightly larger than before, almost imperceptibly so. It brought a small grin to her face.

"That book is fantastic." She sighed again taking another sip of her beverage. There were several other spells she would try in the days to come, however in the mean time she wanted to focus on Daisy. Vala still wasn't sure why that girl captivated her so, but her coven had brought her up on the belief that instinct was better trusted than logic. She may not belong to the coven anymore, however their teachings were sound. Vala looked up at the ceiling a small grin on her face as she pictured herself and Daisy living happily together.

As if in response to her thought, there was a knock on the door. The young witch frowned at it, knowing that only Daisy and her family knew where she lived, and it was the dead of night. Another knock came, and Vala stood. She walked to the door cautiously, sending out a small wave of magical power to check how many there were. If she were truly worried, the wave would also give her images of each person, however that took longer than a few syllables to cast. It was just one girl at the door.

Vala reached down and opened it. She was ready for anything, perhaps another witch, one who wasn't as friendly as Rala had been? But instead her eyes widened in pleasant surprise. Standing before her was Daisy, a flushed look on her face and confused lust in her eyes.

"May I come inside?" She asked, walking in almost before Vala nodded.

"Is something wrong, Daisy?" The young witch asked, though she was fairly certain as to what troubled her friend. It was sooner than she had anticipated, however Vala had never been particularly patient. Daisy looked at her, before looking away quickly.

"There might be... Vala, you're experienced in matters of the heart, correct?" She asked, keeping her eyes firmly planted on the ground or wall. Vala simply nodded at her question, "Have you ever... ever experienced a desire for another woman?" Her blush increased.

"Yes, many times in fact." Vala answered. Daisy glanced at her, allowing the witch to see the obvious, if unknown, lust in the girl's eyes.

"And you've been with a man, yes?" Vala shook her head, causing Daisy to frown, "But you said..."

"I've never desired a man, Daisy. I'm what my old village would call a lesbian." The word was actually written in the book, and one that Vala had never come across despite her studies. She assumed the book to have come into possession of a witch overseas, who wrote the term.

"Lesbian?" Daisy questioned, having never heard the term either.

"It means a woman who is attracted to other women." Vala explained, to which Daisy's eyes widened.

"I'm a lesbian..." She muttered low enough that Vala only vaguely heard her, but it was enough. She knew the spell had worked.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Daisy. The world out there might say otherwise, but believe me in what I say." Vala said, stepped forward to place a comforting hand on her friend's shoulder. The farm girl twitched at the touch, but didn't move away.

"B-but... if I-I am a-a les-lesbian... how will I b-bare children?" She asked, thinking of her parents' wishes for grandchildren. Vala had to hold in the grin.

"Back in my village, we were all very aware of this fact. Our solution was simple; lay with a man for the sole purpose of baring children." Vala explained, all too aware that the very idea was probably disgusting to Daisy, assuming the spell had worked as planned. The young woman's mind filled with an image of her father, when she had accidently stumbled upon him and her mother during a night of passion. The mere idea of seeing another man in such a state almost made her shudder.

"Even that's so unappealing now." She muttered to herself. Vala raised her friend's head to look at her.

"Daisy... I realise this is far from an opportune time, but I must confess something to you," Several emotions seemed to flit across Daisy's face; fear, anticipation, worry, desire. It eventually settled on anticipation, as she looked up at Vala's own face, "I've wanted you. Since I first laid eyes on you that evening." That one sentence seemed to make up Daisy's own mind as she pulled her friend, whom she had only known for a short time close and kissed her. It was not the same as when Vala had done it.