Children of the Bosom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hers was inexperienced, sloppy. But it was fuelled by her desire, a blazing need to show her own want for Vala. The young witch went with the kiss, quickly taming her friend's eagerness and making the meeting of their lips a far more tender moment. Daisy felt like she would melt in the hands of her friend, and possible love. Vala felt Daisy going slightly limp and supported her with her arms alone.

In her arms, Daisy felt Vala's tongue delve into her mouth. On instinct, she opened her mouth to better allow entry, finding her own muscle quickly subdued by the witches. Before she could stop it, a moan escaped her lips. Vala held her close, pressing their chests together, allowing both to feel it as the other's nipples grew hard from arousal. Eventually, they pulled apart. A single strand of saliva connected their lips as they gazed upon the other.

Daisy was panting. Her eyes half lidded from her lust, while Vala was only slightly out of breath. The experienced witch leaned down, kissing Daisy's neck and sucking lightly, sending shivers of want down her spine, before Vala pulled away again. She stood up straight, bringing Daisy with her.

"Daisy..." She said, her voice low and husky.

"Vala..." Daisy gasped, her own voice beginning to show her arousal.

"I want to go further." The young witch said, reaching back to undo her dress when Daisy frowned in confusion. That one movement was enough to tell her what Vala meant.

"I-I-I'm not," She took a deep breath and imagined Vala naked, standing before her, "L-let me help." She said and moved around, untying the laces that dared keep Vala's body hidden from her. The young witch sighed in relief, feeling her slowly growing breasts be freed of the cursed material. Daisy moved to see them, but Vala kept her where she stood. The newly turned lesbian pouted until Vala pointed down. Daisy looked and saw the undergarments were still covering her privates.

"Get me properly undressed, then I'll show you a world of pleasure." The young witch said, grinning at her lover to be. Daisy nodded and knelt down, swiftly pulling down the underwear. In an instant she was bombarded with Vala's new pheromones, mixed with the overwhelming scent of the witch's pussy. Unable to resist, she leaned in and took a deep breath through her nose.

"Oh my word..." Daisy moaned pulling away and struggling to keep her mind in order. Her body felt as if it might set ablaze, her desire like a flame, devouring her self-control as if it were leaves. A hand strayed to her own privates, a groan of lust escaping her lips as she tried, in vain, to sate her body. Vala turned around at that moment. In an instant, Daisy knew without a doubt that she was in love.

The witch gave her a sultry grin. It looked completely perfect on her face. Her cheeks were so smooth, free of any blemish. Her eyes smouldered with desire, adding to the pyre inside Daisy, as they stared into the maiden's own. Her breasts seemed to dare gravity to exact its laws upon them, sitting proudly on her chest and capped by engorged nipples. The fire was blazing brightly, so it wasn't the cold.

"Now it's your turn, Daisy." Vala said, her voice seeming to personify her seductive beauty perfectly. Daisy felt her own womanhood grow even wetter, a drop of moisture running down her inner thigh. She nodded silently and began to take off her simple dress. Vala stopped her, lightly gripping her slender hands and shaking her head, "It's my turn to undress you." Daisy merely nodded again and let her arms fall to her sides.

Vala moved expertly. It came as no surprise to Daisy, after hearing of the antics her soon-to-be lover had been involved in. She let her body slowly be revealed, all the while breathing in deeply through her nose, sighing with every exhale. The scent of Vala's arousal permeated the air, her pheromones coursing through Daisy's sinuses. As the witch pulled away the dress, she peeked around to see the young farm girl's breasts.

They were about average for a lady of Daisy's age. The mounds were perky and capped by small, puffy nipples. Vala, unable to resist, reached out and gently palmed one of them, finding the breast to be a near perfect fit in her palm. Daisy released a high pitched moan, but didn't make a move to stop Vala, who went back to her original goal or undressing her friend. Daisy knew she should feel confused, or at least resistant towards this treatment, but her mind was filled with her newfound desires. Vala had soon removed Daisy's underwear and stood back.

Daisy turned to face her. The two of them stared at each other, each one licking their lips in desire. To both of their surprise, the other had a completely hairless crotch. Vala had accidently cast a spell some years ago, resulting in the loss of all body hair. At first she had felt odd without hair on her figure, however she soon grew to like it, especially during the lonely nights in her coven. Likewise, Daisy was without pubic hair.

Unlike Vala, she was born that way. For so long, she had thought herself to be the only one with such an oddity. It had even been a cause of worry for her in regards to when she married. Now however, she was looking Vala's and seeing not a hair in sight. The witch's pussy was on full display, the mound engorged with the lips already ever so slightly parted, a small trail of fluid visible on her inner thigh. Daisy was in much the same state.

Vala regarded her now much closer friend. She was flushed, her breaths coming in short, quick pants. It was also obvious to anyone how aroused she was, as evidenced by her erect nipples and swollen labia, Vala could even see a stream of her liquid desire running down her thigh.

"Must you look so closely?" Daisy asked, embarrassed. Despite this, she made no move to cover herself. Vala strode over to her and hugged her close, moving a leg to press between Daisy's own.

"I can get even closer if you'd like?" Vala offered, though she didn't wait for an answer and simply led her to the chair, before having her sit down. The witch leaned down and pressed her lips against Daisy's, who returned the kiss with only slight hesitation. Vala gradually began to press against her harder, moving to straddle the maiden, their breasts pushing against each other. Daisy let out muffled moans of pleasure, quickly becoming a far more active participant.

As they kissed, Vala moved a hand down her lover's body. The sounds of pleasure rose as she groped Daisy's breast, pressing her palm against the erect nipple. She soon moved on, lightly pulling on the tit as she did so. The farm girl wrapped her arms around Vala's back holding her closer, as their mouths opened, tongues meeting once again. Vala gradually moved her hand to Daisy's crotch, running a finger across the drenched lips of her sex.

The maiden released a small cry into Vala's lips. The feeling of someone's fingers touching her in such a sensitive area bringing a tide of pleasure through her body. Vala grinned into the kiss, and began to press her finger into Daisy's pussy, the girl yelping at the strange feeling, before moaning as Vala lightly curled the digit. The two pulled away from the other, breathing heavily.

"There's more yet to come." Vala said, Daisy's eyes widening at such a prospect. The witch stood up, before sinking to her knees and pulling Daisy closer to the edge of the chair. The girl was confused as to what was happening, but didn't resist, trusting Vala completely. The witch smiled, before spreading Daisy's legs open to greet her lustful pussy. Vala leaned closer and closer, breathing in the scent of her lover's arousal. Daisy released a sharp cry of shock and pleasure as the witch ran her tongue over the engorged lips.

"What... what is this?" Daisy gasped. Her body writhed where she sat, held down by Vala's strong arms. The witch didn't answer, merely leaned in further and pressed her tongue over her lover's sopping pussy, licking along the entire sex. The moans coming from Daisy were music to Vala's ears, as the maiden experienced her first true taste of ecstasy, her orgasm already nearing. Vala pressed her open mouth to Daisy's pussy, letting her tongue jut out and lightly penetrate the virgin hole. Daisy released a sharp cry of pleasure.

She was a virgin in every sense of the word. Daisy had never seen a man, besides her father, naked, nor another woman until that day. She had stayed clear of any impure thoughts, even in the early days of her journey into womanhood, when the urges had begun. And now she was gasping and moaning and pleading for pleasure, such impure pleasure, but she couldn't stop herself. Vala moaned as well, gulping down the influx of juices as she found Daisy's sweet spot.

"V-Vala... this is, oh my, this is incredible." Daisy moaned, moving her hands to Vala's head, pulling her against her slavering cunt, spurring the witch on. She began to push her tongue in deeper, lapping up the flowing juices as she did so. Knowing it wouldn't be long before she experienced her first orgasm, Vala moved a hand beneath her lips, and ran a finger over Daisy's sensitive skin. The moan from above was more than enough encouragement.

As Vala pushed a finger into her, she moved her lips up. Daisy frowned slightly before her eyes somehow became wider than ever before, as the witch planted her lips over the little nub above her pussy, sucking on it. Pleasure spiked within her. Daisy let her head fall back, releasing a silent cry of growing bliss, her hips raising off the chair in an effort to receive more. Vala was all too eager to acquiesce to her desire and added a second finger to her hole, while lapping rapidly at her clit. Daisy ran her hands over Vala's head in approval.

The farm girl no longer felt any hesitation. She wanted to be with Vala, to be her wife, to live with her forever. One might think the pleasure and pheromones were having a direct effect on this, and they would be correct to a certain degree, however it was more. Daisy had learned much about Vala in the week since she came, and the woman was fun, interesting and far more pleasant company than a man's. Daisy looked down at Vala, whose attention was firmly planted on her pussy, even so she seemed to know when Daisy was looking at her. The witch looked up at her, still pleasuring Daisy's pussy.

Their eyes met. Both were brimming with lust, their gaze only working to fuel the other's lust. As she was looking up, Vala gently bit down on the pleasure engorged clit, and saw as Daisy's eyes widened, before her body went taut. Vala curled her fingers, running them over Daisy's g-spot, sending her into a cascade of ecstatic pleasure. Vala quickly moved her mouth to cover her pussy, just as the first gush of her cum rained forth. The witch moved her fingers to the abandoned clit, rubbing it expertly to prolong Daisy's orgasm.

Everything seemed to fade away. Daisy was floating in a space of pure bliss, her only company being Vala, who continued to increase the pleasure. The space around them seemed to pulse with each movement she made, while appearing to constrict around them. As it came closer and closer, the pleasure only increased, until it appeared to be shaking with effort. Then, as Vala sucked hard on Daisy's clit, the world exploded around them. Daisy finally released a cry of pure bliss.

Vala was glad she had enchanted her home. No sound could escape its walls, allowing her to continue pushing Daisy to higher levels of ecstasy. The maiden's body went limp, spasms rocking it with each lick of Vala's tongue, or slight movement of her fingers. The witch was surprised at how much Daisy was able to cum, the amount significant enough that Vala was forced to swallow, for fear of drowning. In the corner of her mind, she recalled the kiss spell having side effects. Despite this, it was somewhat surprising that it would affect her in such a way.

Daisy's orgasm continued unencumbered. Her juices spilling into Vala's mouth, filling it with her bittersweet taste. Eventually it came to an end, the remnants of her climax spilling out slightly onto the chair, joined by what Vala was unable to swallow. The witch pulled away, Daisy's juices running down her chin and covering her lips, while a grin spread on her face. She looked up at her lover, who panted from the sheer ecstasy she had experienced, but her eyes found Vala's.

"Wh-what did y-you do?" She stammered, finding it difficult to think straight at that moment. Vala didn't reply, instead she stood up and leaned into Daisy, pressing their bodies against each other. Unsure what was happening, the farm girl did nothing, even when Vala pushed forward and pressed their lips together. Daisy instantly tasted her own juices and, despite the distinct fact that it was such a depraved thing, she moaned into the kiss. The taste of herself was strange at first, but it soon added to her enjoyment of the act. Vala pulled away soon enough.

"I licked your pussy, Daisy." The innocent girl tilted her head and frowned, "In my old village, we called our privates 'pussies'. Rolls off the tongue nicely, wouldn't you say?" She asked. Daisy gave a small grin and nodded, "Now it's your turn to return the favour." Vala said. The farm girl's eyes went wide, but she didn't decline, merely nodded again. She may not have any experience, but everyone must start somewhere, and she was motivated to 'return the favour' as Vala had said. The two switched places, with Vala sitting in the chair, legs spread, and Daisy kneeling on the floor. The witch was more than eager to begin.

Daisy licked her lips at the sight before. Vala's pussy, so close up, visibly glistened with desire in the light of the fire. A single drop of lust dripped from the puffy lips. Despite her still being a maiden, Daisy wanted this. She wanted it like someone in the desert wanted water, maybe more so. She glanced up at Vala, who gave her a lustful grin of encouragement, something Daisy took to heart. With a deep breath, partly to steady her nerves, but mostly to take in that overwhelming scent. Her mind set, she dived in.

Vala let her head fall back as a moan escaped her lips. Each spell in the book had warned of an increase in sensitivity to those they were cast upon, but she had failed to notice until that moment. Some might think she should have removed the side effects when she rewrote the spells, however Vala was curious as to how her body would feel under the effects, and, as another surge of pleasure ran through her, she had no regrets. The witch's hand found their way to Daisy's head.

At the touch of her lover, Daisy looked up. She could see Vala's lips were parted, her breaths coming in small pants of desire, while her cheeks were flushed out of arousal. Their eyes met once more, and Daisy knew she still had work to do, as such she took a page from Vala's notebook. With a groan of desire, the innocent farm girl latched onto Vala's engorged clit and began to suck on it, much like how a baby would suckle from its mother teat. The witch's moans rose in pitch at that, the sound urging Daisy on.

Remembering the feeling of Vala's fingers inside of her, Daisy did just that. She reached up with one hand and inserted a single digit into the witch's pussy, feeling the tight wetness of the orifice around her. It was strange to her, the feeling akin to a mouth, however it was different as well. Hearing Vala moan however focused her mind on what she was supposed to be doing, and began to move her finger around in every way possible, searching her lover's depths for the same spot that made Daisy experienced her own ecstasy. The sound of Vala's sharp cry, followed by a low moan, was all she needed to confirm her finding.

Daisy stayed where she was for some time. Her tongue licked all over Vala's pussy, moaning at the bittersweet taste, before moving back to lap at, and suck on, her clit. The witch's hands ran through her hair, pulling her against her pussy at the right moments, while letting Daisy pull back when she needed the air. Not long after she had begun, Vala felt her body tensing. Her muscles grew tight, centring at her abdomen.

Daisy could feel it. Vala was about to experience the same ecstasy she had just a short time ago. With that thought spurring her on, the formerly innocent young woman sucked hard on Vala's clit, while pushing a second finger into her snatch. The added sensations was exactly what Vala needed, her head falling back to release a blissful cry, as if trying to announce her orgasm to the world. Daisy continued to lick and curl her fingers to prolong the pleasure.

Vala felt the tightness in her muscles release all at once. It felt like her sense of self expanded beyond any human or witch capabilities, making her hyper aware of Daisy's two fingers inside of her, the way her tongue lapped at her pussy and clit. She could feel every slight oddity in the surface of her tongue, especially when it ran over her sensitive pleasure button. The young witch had kept herself from achieving orgasm for over a week at that stage, as such the pleasure coursing through was all the sweeter. It was hard to think of anything besides Daisy's mouth on her pussy.

Daisy would never have imagined herself in such a position. On her knees, in between the legs of another woman, and naked no less. Then there was the depraved act she was actively participating in, as her mouth was filled with Vala's copious juices, the fluid sweet yet bitter as it filled her. Daisy made sure to swallow, knowing Vala had done the same, completely unaware of what the witch had done just hours prior. She wouldn't have cared either, lost as she was in the act.

Were she not so focused, Daisy might have felt the odd sensation of fluid flowing into her chest. It was unlike drowning, where one would feel water filling their lungs, and the panic that comes with it. No, this felt natural, to the point that she failed to notice. Vala, her head still laid back in her ecstasy, couldn't even remember what she had done at that time. Pleasure overrode everything else in her mind.

Eventually it had to end. Her hips, raised in her bliss, returned to the soft cushion of the chair. Daisy pulled back, gasping for air, her cheeks still flushed with arousal. One of her hands had found its way to her sopping pussy during Vala's orgasm, a finger pushing inside and searching around for her sweet spot. The two looked at each other, one with her lips parted for air, the other with her lips and cheeks coated in juices. Vala soon stood up and moved Daisy back onto the chair.

"What are you doing?" She asked, frowning at Vala, who quickly went back to her knees.

"I promised you a pleasure unlike anything else, and I only gave you a taste of it." With that, the night dissolved into a series of orgasms for both women, each of them taking turns until they were exhausted. Even then, Vala continued to tease Daisy's pussy, lulling the girl to a pleasured sleep. With her mind somewhat in order, Vala finally remembered what she had set in motion and felt at Daisy's breasts, finding them to be almost imperceptibly larger. She grinned and held her lover tight, falling sleep with her soon after.

Over the coming weeks, Vala and Daisy shared many more nights together. Under Vala's education, Daisy found herself growing more and more depraved, though Vala informed it was only the tip of what she had done. The formerly innocent maiden would often strip directly in front of the witch, though she was unaware of that fact, feeling little to no shame. She was also intrigued by Vala's expanding bust, which Vala explained as a by-product of their activities. Having no true knowledge of sexual matters, Daisy believed her lover.

To her confusion, Daisy felt a bout of sickness early one morning. It was approximately three weeks since her first night with Vala. She had heard about this from her own mother, that one would experience bouts of sickness during pregnancy, but she wasn't pregnant, she couldn't be. The only person to have even touched her in her privates was Vala, whom had no possible way of impregnating her. Daisy decided to pass it off as a small virus and went about her day as normal.