Children of the Bosom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't quite so simple. Over the following days, she continued to vomit in the mornings, while finding that scents she originally enjoyed or could ignore, became incredibly potent and even disgusting to her. Her mother was naturally concerned when she had prepared Daisy's favourite meal, only for the girl to give it a nauseous glance, before running to the bathroom. Fortunately, the farm girl was able to quell her mother's worries by say it was a small illness.

That same night she went to Vala's home. To her gratitude, none of the scents inside were displeasing to her. They were the same as always, relaxing and delightfully sensual. Vala had been expecting her, evidenced by her naked state on the chair, a book in hand and a glass of cider in the other. She looked up to greet Daisy, but noticed the worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong, dear?" She asked, standing and moving to her lover. Daisy hugged her close and breathed deeply, Vala's scent calming her as it always did.

"I-I'm not q-quite sure... Vala, something is w-wrong with me." She explained as best she could, shaking slightly in the arms of her lover. Vala kept a grin at bay, knowing what was going on, however she knew she had best keep it secret for the time being. Given Daisy's somewhat unstable state at that time, it seemed the better decision.

"Daisy, don't worry about it. I went through the same things after my first time, it's your breasts preparing to grow." The explanation was preposterous, even as Vala said it she felt bad at such an obvious lie. It was more partially true however, since, as the spell progressed, Daisy's breasts would indeed grow, however not in the way she might expect. The farm girl pulled away and looked into Vala's eyes, seeing no hint of a lie in them. She nodded her head.

"Thank you, Vala." She gave a small laugh, "I almost believed I had somehow become pregnant." Vala chuckled as well, though she had to focus to keep it friendly. She didn't enjoy lying to her lover, however it was necessary. Daisy, while an open minded and somewhat naïve girl, was bound to have a prejudice against witches. Vala would reveal herself soon enough, but only when she felt certain they had formed a true bond. Love was stronger than hate, as her coven sisters often told her.

Time continued to pass as normal. Daisy's bouts of sickness gradually ended, and, as Vala had said, her breasts began to grow. The first signs began roughly twelve weeks after their first night together, with the farm girl noticing slight increase to her chest. At first she couldn't help the joy she felt. Over the weeks, she had witnessed Vala's own breasts expanding, each of them the size of a small melon now, and they didn't show signs of stopping. The only issue she found with her own growth, was the increase in sensitivity. The simple act of getting dressed was enough to have her thoughts fill with Vala.

It only progressed from there. Six weeks after she first noticed, they had grown a good deal larger, far quicker than Vala's had. The witch had explained that it was more potent in those who had latent potential. Daisy had also been experiencing cravings, many of which were odd to say the least. At this point, her mother was certain her daughter was pregnant, despite Daisy's claims of being a virgin. That day the two ventured into the town, though Daisy was far from willing.

They soon came to the only doctor available. The examinations were slow and arduous, particularly for Daisy who had to endure the fact that a man was touching her in her most intimate areas, her mind turning to Vala at those moments. Unbeknownst to her, the witch had followed her into the town. Even when Daisy believed herself to be alone, Vala was often there, watching over her. It had become an increasing need for the witch, especially as her lover developed. She could barely contain her anger at the sight of the doctor poking inside of Daisy.

Eventually, the examination came to an end. It was a smart decision on the doctor's part, as Vala was on the verge of losing her temper, especially as he outright ogled Daisy's body with lust. One didn't need to be a witch to read his thoughts. His report only served to confuse both Daisy and her mother.

"She is pregnant... or so I would think, judging by what you have told me. But she's a virgin." Daisy frowned and looked down at herself. Her breasts, formerly small and barely big enough to be considered handfuls, were now large enough that she could possibly lift them to her lips. The thought had occurred to her on more than one occasion.

"What does that mean? Is she pregnant, or isn't she?" Her mother asked. Her face was set into a frown, something that had become more and more frequent in recent weeks. Daisy knew she was worried for her, but it seemed unneeded. The doctor glanced about nervously.

"What it means, is that I can't tell. You say she's been showing symptoms for almost twenty weeks? If that was the case, she would have begun showing." He explained, clearly perplexed as well. Daisy's mother was still not satisfied.

"At the very least you could try and tell me why my daughter's bosom has begun swelling as of late?" Daisy almost groaned, hearing her mother's attempt at sophisticated speech, despite her tone being wrong and her upbringing causing many of the words to sound outright wrong being uttered by her. The doctor said nothing about it, though the farm girl noticed his eye twitch in annoyance.

"I don't have an answer for that. Unless you would humour the idea that your daughter's breasts are pregnant?" He said, wishing to be rid of the woman. She simply huffed at him, before grabbing her daughter's wrists and yanking her away. They left with Daisy's mother saying a, rude, 'good day'. Despite the visit being in vain, it gave Daisy something to ponder. His final comment, though one made out of annoyance and jest, had some merit. She was acting as if she were pregnant, and her breasts had been swelling. It didn't help that she had felt an odd pressure constantly for the past few weeks.

There was something she had kept hidden from her mother, besides her relationship with Vala. In her room, Daisy let her clothing fall from her body, revealing her larger breasts. She couldn't help but grin at them, enjoying the weight on her chest and how the light breeze ran over her sensitive skin. This caused her secret to harden visibly. Daisy's nipples had always been somewhat large for her, but now they were bordering on obscene. Each of them looked be half as long as her ring finger and slightly thicker.

They jutted from her mounds proudly. The breeze passed over them, sending a shiver of desire through her body. Daisy knew it was just the tip of what her new body felt, as the times Vala had played with her showed. The witch had shown little surprise at Daisy's nipples, only making loving comments that they looked beautiful, before taking the opportunity to suckle on them. The farm girl had found it impossible to resist such sensations, a feeling of warmth, unlike the kind she usually felt towards Vala, spreading through her. Perhaps it was how a mother felt when feeding their child?

The thought returned Daisy's mind to the strangeness at hand. If such a feeling came about when Vala sucked from her chest, something Daisy had come to enjoy immensely in the past few weeks, then perhaps she truly was pregnant and it simply had yet to show. As she thought, a stray hand found its way to her breast, lightly teasing the soft flesh. Even such a slight touch was too much for her, a moan escaping her lips. Daisy pushed her worried thoughts aside and went to her bed.

Laying on her bed, she spread her legs slightly. Even though Vala took such care of her, always finding ways to bring her even greater pleasure, Daisy had found her desire for such ecstasy to awaken at home lately. It was nigh impossible to resist, as the slightest touch of her bust fuelled the desire, adding with each and every touch. More than once, she had been struck by such lust during her daily chores, however Vala was usually on hand to help. The two even gained a thrill at the prospect of doing their depravity in such open spaces.

But now, Daisy was alone. She had done it often enough since her breasts began their growth, however each time felt wrong to her, as if the mere act of touching herself was against her relationship with Vala. Even so, she couldn't very well see Vala at that time. Her mother was agitated by what had transpired that day, and her father already seemed suspicious of her. So very few excuses would sate their minds.

Daisy's hands went over her body. She took care not to touch her chest, knowing all too well how sensitive they were, and she wished to explore herself, at least while she was able to maintain control. It was rare that she would do this, even after discovering her sexuality with Vala. The farm girl felt along her smooth belly, the flesh lightly toned from her activities. Her fingers soon ran over her feminine hips, moving on shortly after to her soft rear.

Vala enjoyed focusing on her breasts. Daisy had no objections, having more than grown to love her new bust, however she was more than fair to herself. The feeling of her calloused hands, though still feminine in shape and feel, on her toned ass was vastly different to when Vala held her there. The witch's hands were so soft, reminding her of a sheep's wool. Daisy let out a low moan to herself, moving her fingers against her cheeks pleasantly. It might not compare to Vala's expert ministrations, but it felt good nonetheless.

Soon enough, Daisy felt a drop of her desire run down her thigh. It acted as a type of signal for her, telling the formerly innocent girl that she needed to cum, and soon. No longer resisting the urges of her body, Daisy let her hands move back up her body, leaving her pussy on its own. She knew two places that felt just as good, if not better. The moan that left her parting lips was one that would send shivers of desire down any man's body.

Her fingers had come into contact with her nipples. Each of them were jutting out, engorged with arousal, and offering far more pleasure than most could know.

"They, ah, feel even more, oh... sensitive than before." She moaned out loud, her fingers moving in slow circles around each teat, gently teasing herself with the promise of greater sensations. Before too long, it became too much. Daisy could barely stifle the loud moan of pleasure that threatened to reveal her activities to her family, biting her lip to do so. All restraint lost, Daisy's hand rushed to her pussy, shoving a finger into herself roughly, while the other squeezed her breast. In moments, ecstasy threatened to overwhelm her.

Unlike Vala, who was controlled enough to stop when she or Daisy were on the cusp of orgasm, the farm girl was far less tame. Her hands continued to move, pushing the level of rising bliss higher and higher, until finally it exploded within her. But this wasn't enough. The orgasm was heaven, or as close as she felt one could reach before death, but she wanted... needed more. It made no difference anymore, whether it was Vala, or herself, she would continue her endeavour to cum more and more. Daisy pushed a second finger into her pussy.

The orgasm was a constant simmering ecstasy now. It acted much like the ocean, flowing and ebbing away like waves, however with each tide the constant pleasure only grew. Daisy gripped her breast, the amount of sensitive flesh overflowing from her fingers. The sound of her moans rose exponentially as her nipple dug into her palm, the nerves lighting up like a flame on dry leaves. Daisy somehow remembered to keep this secret and was able to bite into her bedding, stifling the loud moan and subsequent cry of pleasure as her palm pressed harder into her breast. Though if it would work for much longer was unknown to her.

Before, Daisy wasn't certain whether her pussy or nipples were more sensitive. That answer was becoming clearer and clearer, as she continued to play with her tit, finding the pleasure it gave her was beginning to overshadow her pussy. As the sensations increased, Daisy found her fingers weren't doing anything inside, as such she moved them to her other breast, dragging the wet digits over her clit and skin in the process. It made her feel dirty, and yet it only furthered her own arousal.

Daisy began to pant. Every other breath came as a moan, which in turn began to turn into sharp cries of pure bliss. The orgasm was constant, however Daisy could feel it building to something better, more than just the simple ebb and flow of the ecstasy. Her hands worked at her breasts, the nipples standing at their peak to poke against her skin. More and more, she played with them, feeling something building within. On an instinctive level, Daisy knew it would outmatch even the pleasure Vala gave her.

As it neared, she felt something strange. It was an odd kind of pressure in her chest, something she had been experiencing frequently in the past few weeks, but it was different. As her hands continued to massage her breasts, fingers occasionally moving to her tits and pinching them lightly. The pressure only increased, keeping in time with her rising pleasure. It was lost to Daisy, as her ecstasy neared its true peak. At last, she felt the final release come to her.

At once, Daisy was terrified and filled with unimaginable bliss. Her body flopped about, her mouth open in a silent scream of utter ecstasy, while the feeling of her juices spraying from her pussy and onto her thighs barely registered. Mixed with this sensation, was the relief of pressure in her bosom, and the sticky, wetness now covering her hands. Even as insurmountable pleasure crashed through her body, Daisy looked down at herself, seeing twin fountains of a white fluid spraying from her nipples. Despite her pleasure, she knew what it was.

A drop of the fluid landed into her mouth. The moment it ran over her taste buds, Daisy couldn't care about it. Her head fell back, eyes rolling into her head as another orgasm of equal strength surged through her once more. She had never once thought that something could taste better than Vala's juices, nor incite such arousal in her, but the climax didn't lie. Milk continued to spray from her breasts, either dousing her hands in the sticky emission, or flying in the air. Daisy's mouth stayed open, letting more of the delightful fluid land inside.

Eventually, her orgasm came to its end. Daisy laid back on her bed, panting for breath while she enjoyed the afterglow of such ecstasy, her mind like mush for the moment. When she could formulate a coherent thought, her attention naturally turned to her breasts. The mounds sat proudly on her face, the nipples still erect with small drops of milk drooling onto her skin. Unable to resist, Daisy reached a finger up and wiped it away, finding the fluid was thicker than even her family's prized cow's. She put the finger in her mouth and released a low moan at the taste.

Without her orgasm to heighten her body's sensitivity to pleasure, the milk was simply wonderful. It didn't act as an overwhelming aphrodisiac like before, however that may have been due to her tired state. Daisy sighed and looked up at the ceiling of her room. Nothing quite made sense to her, though not much had since her first night with Vala, the farm girl simply going with what her body and heart wanted. Was Vala the cause of this?

She couldn't silence the thought soon enough. It wormed its way into her mind, repeating over and over. It seemed as just an explanation as any, since her body had begun its strange behaviour ever since they had met. But if Vala was responsible, was it really that bad? Daisy had never felt as happy as she did with her lover.

Daisy sat up in her bed. It was a mild struggle, her muscles tired from her continuous orgasms, while her breasts swayed heavily on her chest, milk dripping onto her bed and legs. She needed to see Vala. She wouldn't lie to her, Daisy knew it. Redressing, and taking care not to stimulate her privates or tits too much, knowing full well they were hyper sensitive at that moment, she walked down the stairs. Her heart raced in her chest, as she took great care on each step not to make a sound. Fortunately, her parents seemed preoccupied elsewhere in the house and didn't notice her.

Vala sat in her chair, fretting over what to do. Daisy wasn't a dumb girl, she got piece together details here and there easily enough, and the doctor's joke would no doubt have her thinking. The witch frowned to herself, knowing she had to reveal everything... and soon, or she might lose Daisy. The very idea had her chest aching, something she had never felt before. Of course, she had lusted after many of her sisters back in the coven, and it had hurt for them to turn her away, however it was nothing like this. Vala felt certain her heart would break if Daisy left her.

But at the same time, it would only make things worse to wait. She deserved to know the truth, and then make her decision. Vala stood and walked to her door, intending to speak with Daisy. She opened it, taking a deep breath to gather her courage, the farm being less than a minute away if she ran as fast as possible. Only for the breath to catch in her throat. There, standing before her, was Daisy. The girl smiled nervously at Vala.

"May I come inside?" She asked. The witch only nodded, and stepped aside. Daisy stepped in doors, sighing in relief at the warmth of the fire. She quickly turned to face Vala, choosing to use her current determined state of mind to its fullest. She opened her mouth to speak, before Vala stopped her.

"Yes." It was all she could say. The look in her lover's eyes was all she needed to see.

"I hadn't asked anything." Daisy said, looking at the witch in confusion.

"You didn't need to," Vala said, walking to the chair to sit on it, "It was all me." Daisy looked at her, struggling to comprehend it all.

"You are the reason my body is like this?" She asked, to which Vala simply nodded.

"Not just this, but... I'm the reason you no longer like men." She added.

"But... how could you possibly do this?" Daisy asked, still trying to piece together a crucial part.

"I used magic," Vala looked at her lover, her eyes shining with moisture, "I'm a witch, Daisy." When the farm girl said nothing, nor reacted in any way, Vala continued, "I should have told you sooner, you didn't deserve to be lied to, nor used as you were... I'm so sor-" Vala's last word was cut off when Daisy moved over to her and placed a gentle hand on her knee.

"Do not apologise. I don't care if you are a witch, Vala." Daisy said, looking directly into her lover's eyes, "And I understand why you lied to me all this time, any other person would try and have you burned." Vala was speechless. While she knew Daisy was a kind, accepting girl, she had never even dreamed her reaction to be this.

"But I lied... I manipulated you. I made you a lesbian, all for my own selfish desires." Vala said, taking her turn to try and comprehend all that was happening. Daisy simply gripped her tighter.

"And would it have been any different with a man? I've seen it before, Vala, they lie and cheat their ways to a woman's heart. Besides... I always preferred women anyway, all you did was give me a push." As Daisy spoke, Vala felt tears run down her cheeks, "There is one question I have for you though." Vala gave a small grin and wiped the tears away.

"By all means, you have the right to any answer you wish." She said.

"Am I pregnant?" There was no way to answer such a question besides...

"Yes." At first Daisy's eyes went wide, though if it was out of happiness or shock, Vala couldn't say. Then her expression turned to one of curiosity.