Children of the Bosom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How? We are both women, after all." Vala gave a brief chuckle and reached up into the air, the book she had acquired appearing in her hand. Daisy flinched at that, but remained where she was.

"This book is filled with the writings of many witches, all of whom shared my, shall we say, quirks? One of them even found a way to impregnate their partner, despite both being women, however it is different to how you might think." Daisy simply nodded her head, urging Vala on. The witch reached down hesitantly, and hefted one of the farm girl's breasts in her hand, feeling the weight and firmness of it. The two shared a look and Daisy knew.

"I'm carrying... your children in my... my breasts." She stated, looking down at them, then back to Vala, before returning to her bust. The witch wasn't sure what her reaction might be, however, when Daisy looked up again, Vala feared her heart might set aflame. On her lover's face was a blissful smile, one normally reserved for their most passionate nights together, "I'm going to be a mother to your children." The words sounds as sincere as humanly possible.

Without another word, Vala pulled her lover up and kissed her deeply. It was not a kiss of lust, nor was it done with the intent to incite lust, no, it was purely given out of love.

"I love you, Daisy." Vala said, pulling back to look Daisy in the eye.

"I love you too, Vala... Can I... can I live here with you?" She asked looked away nervously, "My parents would not approve and I-" before she could continue, Vala silenced her with another kiss.

"I couldn't imagine my life without you anymore, but we will have to leave this place. I will not risk the villagers, or your parents ruining our own family's happiness." Vala said, her tone firm yet gentle. She knew it would be hard for Daisy to agree to, given that it meant the farm girl would be leaving behind all that she had known her entire life.

"I-I-I" Daisy stuttered, before taking a deep breath. She looked into Vala's eyes, seeing the love and adoration held within them, barely contained by the witch's superhuman self-control, "I'll do it. I could not imagine my life without you either, Vala." She said, though her voice shook with each word, both from the sheer weight of what they meant and from the realisation of how utterly truthful they were. They had only known one another for a mostly short period of time.

The thought made Daisy giggle to herself.

"What is it?" The witch asked, clearly confused by the sudden giggle, though she had a small grin on her face.

"This is just like the tales my mother would tell me, a young woman meets a handsome prince and they fall in love so quickly." She laughed at it, joined by Vala.

"In this tale, the princess fell for the witch though." Vala pointed out.

"And I would not stand for it any other way." Daisy answered, leaning into her lover's body and embracing her deeply. The act pressed their breasts together, causing them to release a low moan each. The two stayed where they were, simply holding one another close. Vala could feel her body slowly rising with desire, but she kept it at bay, wanting to simply have Daisy close. Then she felt something new press against her chest.

The two pulled away and immediately dropped their gaze to Daisy's chest. They waited, watching with rapt attention, until finally they saw it; a slight change in the surface, like something kicking inside of her. They looked at each other, both of them beaming with happiness. The human girl removed her clothes, giving Vala better access to her chest. The witch gently pulled her lover down, having her sit down on her lap sideways. Their eyes were almost level with each other, though Daisy was now slightly higher.

Vala reached her hands up to lightly grope and massage the large breasts. Her own had continued to grow, however they were slowing now, the spell having a set time limit unless cancelled early. At that time, her bust was a good deal larger than Daisy's. However this wasn't either of their focus at the moment, with both touching Daisy's chest in any way they could, waiting for another kick.

"They are so big, Vala," Daisy noted, running a finger over a particularly firm point of her breast, "And I believe I am only in the first stages." She continued, leaning down to kiss Vala, who moved her head up to meet the soft lips. They were both smiling widely.

"I could make them even bigger if you want. I can use the same spell I put on myself." Vala offered, thoughts of her love with breasts far too large for her body shape. Daisy shook her head.

"I might take you up on that offer, but let's see how big this takes me." Daisy said, lovingly stroking her breasts, hands transitioning to Vala's smoothly to share the affection. Vala simply smiled and kissed her lightly, before leaning back into the chair, Daisy snuggling against her. As they sat in each other's arms, Vala felt something warm against her chest. She looked to Daisy, who blushed slightly and pulled away a little, showing Vala her lactating nipples.

"How does it taste?" Vala asked without hesitation, to which Daisy's blush deepened.

"It tastes amazing, would... would you like some?" She offered, sitting up to position her tits almost directly in front of Vala's mouth. The witch couldn't say no if she wanted to, and opened her lips, taking a nipple into her, suddenly parched, mouth. The moment she gave a slight suckle, milk filled her, coating every inch of her taste buds in a fantastic sensation. At once, she was met with a wave of desire to sate her thirst, while the lowly simmering lust began to rise.

"Take as much as you, ah, as you want, Vala." She moaned. The feeling was similar and different to her earlier masturbation session, the feeling pressure being relieved was pleasant, combined with her always sensitive breasts was one she would always enjoy. However it was something else. As she looked down at Vala, who suckled and drank happily, Daisy felt a sincere joy unrelated to sex or desire. It was love, and the warmth that came with feeding someone she loved. She couldn't wait to have her babies, if only to experience this with more of her loved ones.

Eventually, Vala pulled back and looked up at her lover. Her face was flushed and the moisture flowing down her thighs was more than an obvious sign of her arousal. Daisy could see this and stood, moving to the floor and kneeling between Vala's legs as she had done on their first night together. The witch grinned, partially in thanks and absolute desire. She spread her legs, giving Daisy a perfect view of her dripping snatch, a drop of moisture running down the engorged lips. The pregnant woman could hardly resist such a sight.

She leaned in and breathed in the scent. It never ceased to amaze her. The taste was tangy and that was somehow reflected in Vala's musk, the scent filling the air around her. It was impossible to describe, even to herself, however that made no difference. All that mattered to her at that moment was Vala's pleasure, and the oncoming flood of juices that would inevitably follow. The two locked eyes just as Daisy's tongue met her pussy.

Vala moaned lowly. The touch of her lover's tongue was light, more of a caress, however she felt the shock of pleasure just as distinctly as their prior nights of passion. Was it the milk that caused this, or the weight lifted from her shoulders? Vala didn't care either way, all that mattered to her was Daisy and how she ran her tongue over her pussy again, pushing in slightly. Both girls moaned, one from the sensitive flesh being tenderly cared for, and the other from the taste alone. Vala reached down and lightly gripped her lover's head in encouragement.

Daisy glanced up. Their eyes connected briefly, however that was all they needed to signal the other, as the human dived in. In the months past, she had grown experienced at the act of cunnilingus under Vala's tutelage, her growing skill enhanced by her sheer passion and desire. Now, she wanted to demonstrate it all. Her lips met against Vala's lower set, moving in the same way she would as if they were acting out their passion for one another. The sound of the witch's moans increased, while her hands played in Daisy's hair.

The pregnant girl moved her kiss up slightly. Her lips wrapped around Vala's engorged clit, her tongue ran out lustfully, finding the opening to her slavering cunt. A sharp cry left the witch's mouth, caught off guard by her lover's pace, only to let out another. Daisy had reached up with her hands and forced a finger into Vala's opening, curling it to find all of her key spots in a matter of moments, their long nights together paying off in droves. The witch soon began to pant, already feeling her orgasm encroaching.

Just as Vala was about to cry out in her ever growing bliss, Daisy pulled away. Had the witch been in the right state of mind, she would have forced her lover back, however the milk played havoc on her thoughts, leaving her in a lucid state. Daisy kept lightly toying with Vala, while she looked down at herself, seeing her borderline obscene nipples, each still dripping with milk. A deliciously naughty thought came to her as she shifted her position.

Vala watched her curiously. Daisy moved closer, arcing her back slightly and hefting her pregnant breasts up so that they rested on the chair, mere centimetres from Vala's drooling snatch. She looked up at her lover, whose eyes were glazed over, both from the mind addling effects of Daisy's milk, and the overwhelming desire coursing through her veins. With a mischievous grin, Daisy pushed one of her breasts forward, her nipple poking into Vala's slavering pussy. Both girls gasped in surprise and bliss.

Daisy could hardly believe it was so good. The way Vala's pussy clenched around her tit, attempting to milk it, combined with how sensitive the long nub was, she was soon beside Vala in pleasure. Much like her fingers, the altered human began to pull her breast back, only to push it forward as best she could, hilting her nipple inside her lover. The added pressure was more than enough to cause a deluge of milk to fill Vala.

The sensation was alien to her. Nonetheless, the witch gave a moan of pure pleasure, her cunt working for more. Daisy's supply seemed limitless, as gush after gush filled the moaning witch. It was beginning to leak from the opening now, mixing with Vala's tangy juices. Unable to resist, Daisy leaned down and licked it up, moaning at the combined taste of her milk and Vala's cum. She felt certain that she could happily live off the combined fluids.

With her nipple enveloped by the moist warmth of Vala's pussy, Daisy could distinctly feel the air on her neglected one. She looked up at her lover, seeing the flush of growing bliss on her face, and knew that she would want everything Daisy could offer. With a parting lick, and a loud moan in return from Vala, the pregnant girl moved the other breast, aiming the long nipple just right. Vala looked down at her, the two's gaze meeting once more. Daisy pushed the other nipple inside.

That was all Vala could take. Her body was hyper sensitive at that time, both from the potent effects of Daisy's milk, and the earlier denial to cum. Her head flopped back, eyes wide as the irises rolled up. Her mouth hung open, her tongue lolling out, drool dripping down to land on her neck and breasts, as a scream of ecstasy tore through her. Daisy could feel it as well, the way her lover's cunt squeezed like a torture device around her, doing all it could to vest the girl's copious milk into her depths. The actions were enough to bring the human to her own climax.

When both had come down from their respective high, they finally spoke.

"That was... unexpected." Vala gasped, smiling down at her lover, who returned the expression.

"Should we find out if there is anything else unexpected?" Daisy offered, her tone decisively naughty. Her soft grin turned to a smirk of pure seductive allure, leaving even Vala stunned for a moment.

"That would be for the best." She said quickly and pulled Daisy up, kissing her with all the passion her heart and soul could muster. Few words were spoken after that, the lovers communication limited to grunts, moans and cries of ecstasy. When both were finally exhausted, Vala laid with her lover, hugging her close. Their breasts were pressed against each other, allowing the witch to feel it as the growing young kicked occasionally. Both could hardly wait for the days to come.

The next day, Vala had transported them to a new location. It was deep into a neighbouring forest, surrounded by thick foliage and wild life, most of which either seemed terrified to approach, or were friendly. Sunlight would stream through a canopy of trees, creating nonsensical patterns in the ground, with the wind causing the image to sway. Sometimes, Vala almost thought it looked like the light was dancing. Daisy agreed with her wholeheartedly.

Upon their relocation, the former farm girl decided she would create a journal of her pregnancy. She had written all that had occurred up to that point, with Vala helping explain smaller parts to her, such as how a coven of witches works. When time came to recount their sexual escapades, it often led to the lovers re-enacting them, something Vala would make light of many times. Daisy would often look to her breasts as she wrote, caressing them and the young inside.

Vala had also gone into greater detail in regards to the spell used. Her simplest answer was that the spell created a womb in each breast, with direct links to the ovaries. Those too were altered to a certain degree, enabling them to send the eggs safely into the new uteruses without complication, while also making the eggs themselves different to any human, or animal for that matter. The witch herself wasn't sure how so, but she felt certain they would find out together.

Uncertain as to exactly how much time had passed since her pregnancy began, Daisy decided to start from the twenty first week. Not much happened in that time. Her breasts were swelling faster than before, the nipples keeping in proportion, while her milk came in greater quantity. She and Vala no longer needed to buy the fluid, nor conjure it. Daisy found she enjoyed the... milkings, for lack of a better term quite a lot. Though she often insisted on Vala drinking directly from her.

She noticed the milk was different than anything else. It wasn't just in its aphrodisiac properties, or the richness, nor the sublime flavour. It seemed... slick, as if it were a soapy fluid, but at the same time it was viscous, sticking to any surface. Vala offered the theory that it was to ease the children's exit. Daisy only nodded at this, idly playing with a massive nipple, while Vala toyed with the other. The two spent much of their time like that.

The next week she documented saw a similar level of activity. Her breasts grew larger, now becoming significantly heavy, however it was the best kind of weight. It felt right to her. Like the heft they now had was meant to be. She enjoyed lifting them up as a way of exercise at times, particularly when she felt a kick in return. A warmth seemed to just well up inside of her each time, especially when Vala suckled from her, giving Daisy the feeling of feeding her loved one. She was glad they did it so often.

The third documented week saw a strange alteration. As always, Daisy noticed her bust growing. They seemed to have exceeded the size of a large melon, each one sitting on her chest in a perfect tear drop shape, though the tops of her appeared larger than normal. Her nipples were still keeping pace, now longer than her pinkie and almost three times as thick. But the real change came when Vala was poking at them playfully.

Even the witch let out a gasp when it happened. On a slightly harder poke, directly on Daisy's tit, Vala saw the tip of her finger actually sink into her lover. She knew it had, both of them baring witness to it. Vala had even pulled away soon after to find her fingertip covered in milk. It should have been worrisome, at least to Daisy, however the pregnant human simply gave her lover a wide grin and prompted her to do it again. Only the tips were able to go in at the time.

The fourth week was much the same. The development to her breast continued as before, the two seeming to grow each day now, while Vala was able to push a tiny bit more of her finger into the nipples as well. The fifth week saw Daisy's growth take a sharp rise. Her breasts, as big as pumpkins visibly grew over the course of each day. Alongside this, she and Vala noticed that there too many kicks for there to be just one child in each. The weight also began to take its toll.

Daisy often found it hard to stand up straight. While she didn't stand up very often, usually content to lounge around in the bed with Vala, the times she did were becoming uncomfortable. As a small gift, Vala chose that moment to craft her a bra, one imbued with magic. It would support the growing breasts, the undergarment changing to fit them as needed, while also preventing the milk from leaking. She even cast a spell on her lover, granting her formidable back strength.

The sixth week became one of note in their lives. Daisy's nipples, naturally growing to stay on level with her breasts, were truly something to behold. They're own growth had slowed somewhat, however they were now as long as her middle finger, and four times as thick, large enough that Vala's fingers barely met around it. They resembled small phalli, something Vala noted to Daisy's amusement and disdain.

Something both had noticed, though mostly ignored to that point, was their changing shape. While each breast hung as they should, though not in the sense that they sagged, the skin was growing visibly tighter. The areolae was stretched massively, now bigger than Vala's entire hand, fingers outstretched and all. The veins beneath Daisy's skin were also becoming more visible with each passing week. The key difference Vala noticed of late, was the way they felt.

One night, Vala was laying atop Daisy. The two were snuggling after another night of passion, with the witch gently massaging her lover's gravid breasts.

"They're so firm now." She noted, leaning down to lay her head on one. As she had said, they were firmer than ever before, much like a normal pregnant woman's stomach, however they were still distinctly soft. Daisy reached up and felt them as well, nodding.

"Yes, and the babies are kicking more now." She said, lovingly stroking her breast with Vala, whom kissed the nipple, licking up a stray drop of milk. Both waited for a moment, until a small bump rose in the flesh, showing the baby's activity. Its sibling also kicked in the neighbouring breast.

"It's like they're talking to each other." Vala chuckled gently, rubbing the spot they kicked gently, soothing the young. Daisy gave a small grin at this and leaned down, hefting a breast to her lips, and kissed it.

"I cannot wait to hold them properly." She said, looking at her pregnant bust dreamily. Vala nodded and nuzzled against her love.

"I can't either, my love." She replied.

The seventh week of documentation came and went. Little differed from the norm, though Daisy often found herself gazing at her own body at any chance she could. She had paid little attention to the rest of her body, since her breasts would always take centre stage. Now however, she found her body was undergoing similar changes as normal pregnant women would, if a little more than normal. Vala had been the one to bring her attention to this.

One morning she stood in front of a mirror. Vala was in the room as well, smiling lovingly at her lover, while reading through the spell book. Despite having it for so long, and altering many of the spells, she had never truly read through every last page, often focusing on spells that caught her eye. Daisy was busy studying herself, running her hands over her breasts, smiling at the faint touch of her children in her wombs. She eventually moved on and moved a hand over her fit abdomen.