Children of the Bosom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now, she was leisurely pumping her massive penis into the new girl. Her name was Valarie and was the daughter of a wealthy, but abusive family. After she had first met the witch, Vala made sure to show the girl the love and compassion she desired, while also slowly pulling at her defences. Soon enough, Valarie admitted that she enjoyed feeling powerless. On the same day she revealed this, Vala made her move and the girl's life was forever changed.

Daisy watched Vala from a large chair. Their daughters were already in bed, each one the size of toddlers now, though the growth had visibly slowed. The newly gravid woman absentmindedly stroked her massive stomach and breasts. Her new pregnancy had quickly proven to be far greater than her first, with her breasts easily twice as big as before despite there being another month to go. Her stomach was equally obscene, looking to hold quintuplets.

Vala was in a similar state, though she was somewhat larger. Daisy had revealed a desire to see the love of her life filled to the brim with young, as such, Vala had cast a spell that would cause several of her eggs to be inseminated at once. Her first womb, the one in her abdomen, was carrying eight babies as it was, while each of her breasts were holding at least six in each. Their size was ridiculous and, to an outsider, it would seem that the massive witch shouldn't be able to move with them. However she had cast numerous spells to enhance her strength.

Valarie was much smaller than both of them. Her pregnant breasts looked no bigger than Daisy's had at that time, while her stomach was maybe a quarter of Vala's size. Even so, she couldn't be happier as another orgasm ripped through her body. Vala pulled out of her and doused the cumming girl's body in her seed. Daisy licked her lips and stood, walking over to her lover. Vala had naturally cast the same strength enhancements on her as well.

"How are we going to look after so many children, my love?" She asked, while her hand stroked Vala's shaft lovingly.

"I'm sure I can conjure up a few servants to help us." She replied and kissed Daisy, "Now on your knees, my love. You need your dinner."