Children of the Revolution

Story Info
Aris takes another & his maker.
1.7k words
3.32
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

1899, She would see the dawn of a brand new century. It was almost amazing. Leo was born in 1800 in London youngest daughter to a well-known family of textile merchants. Never in her youth could she imagine something this wondrous. Living forever, seeing the world, having whatever she wanted. She felt more like a goddess than a merchant's daughter!

The sound of his heartbeat resonated in her ears as she kissed him softly. She could almost taste his pulse as her red lips touched his neck. The cool night air brushed her bare back, with a sudden rush of courage her teeth sunk into his beefy neck. Blood rushed into her so quickly the vampire was almost swimming. Leo let him go gently he seemed to be all right. So she turned and headed toward the shadows.

Leo was longing for companionship decided to go and visit the pub down the street from her flat. She took a seat in the back where she was sure she would not be noticed.

"Excuse me mademoiselle?" Leo turned and to her absolute surprise to see a young boy of twenty smiling at her.

"Yes?" she didn't do a good job at hiding the shock in her voice.

He sat in the booth across from her "I saw you and I knew I had to speak with you."

Leo smiled nervously "why?" she asked.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in this pub." His smile was absolutely beautiful it sparkled with a certain charisma.

Leo smiled a secret delighted smile. "Oh really?" she giggled covering her mouth in her delicately manicured hands.

" My name is Aris." He said taking her hand.

"Leo." A slow smile came across her face.

He kissed her hand "that's a man's name."

" I don't think so, its unique." She stood up and started walking out the door. Aris followed quickly behind her, he was struggling to keep up. London was cold this time of year

"Leo, don't go, please." Aris gripped her arm. She turned to look at him, he had a determined look in his eyes she could tell he wasn't going to be easy to get rid of.

"Aris I have to get home." Her lips dropped to a pout, As Aris watched her candy apple red lips. Desire to taste that candy welled up in him as he gazed into her violet eyes. Leo pulled him into her embrace and she kissed him. She pulled away almost as quickly as she started.

"You can come with." She said pulling him along the streets, almost quicker than he could walk.

Present day

Her violet eyes were always watching. Looking at the world around her, keeping her pretty eyes on her children. Only one was hers directly, and that was Aris. Aris on the other hand had six to his credit. No matter she watched them all. This night she was watching Celina, her favorite.

Celina was sitting in a café watching the mortals pass her by.

"Leo." Celina called to her mentally " I know you're here, come sit with me and tell me where you've been." Leo smiled her mischievous smile walking over to Celina.

Celina was very pretty with her long black hair, which she kept in a tight braid, her glowing brown eyes filled with glee when she saw Leo.

"I've missed you." Celina hugged Leo tight. Being this close to Celina made Leo feel much better than she's felt in twenty years or more.

"How have you been my lady?" Celina asked while pretending to sip her tea.

"Lonely, but I've been fine." Lonely just didn't seem to cover it but she didn't want to upset little Celina.

"No you haven't, I can tell." Celina clasped Leo's hands. Kissing them gently.

"Celli, a matron's life is a lonely one that's all there is to it." She smiled weakly. Celina looked at her lovingly "you don't have to be alone, I'd be with you." Leo's heart stopped when she said that. Celina was very serious about that and had been for quite sometime.

"It would be far to indulgent of me Celli." The old vampire sighed her heart was burdened with both love and lust for Celina.

Celina just sighed and leaned forward and kissed Leo quite fiercely. Leo couldn't pull away Celina held her with all her strength.

Aris was sitting on Celina's bed when the two women reached her flat. He sat watching them for a few moments until he couldn't stand it. The joy he felt seeing them especially together made him elated yet sad because he'd forgotten why he left either of them.

"Hello ladies." His voice low and soothing, but the smile on his faced showed his predatory nature, his smile was hungry as his eyes beheld his maker for the first time in fifty years.

"Aris, my boy, how have you been?" Leo asked coolly, her eyes blazed like violet flames. Celina slowly put her arm around Leo.

"I've been well, my kitten." He smiled that smug smile that drove Leo crazy for almost a century.

"Don't do that, please Aris." Leo smiled sweetly her usual response to his annoying attitude.

It was Celina who voiced the question in Leo's mind first. "just what are you doing here Aris?" her voice trembled a bit but was still steady in its conviction. Aris flung himself back up on the bed propping himself up by the elbows. "I'm here to seek the help of my kindred, namely you two."

Leo stood in front of him she looked like a stone statue of Aphrodite gazing down upon him. His spine shook with lust. "What do you seek?" she asked softly there was a strange chill to her which made the hairs on both Celina and Aris' neck stand on end.

His eyes went cold. "It's Nathalie, she's gone mad." His voice sounded sad and weak. Celina's face knotted up in confusion it was obvious Celina hadn't kept up with Aris that well. Leo sat quiet looking at him trying to remember what she knew of Nathalie.

"Did you make her properly?" Leo knelt over him peering deep into his eyes trying to see his memory. Of course she could, she saw Nathalie as a mortal girl.

Nathalie was eighteen very fair, blonde, and blue eyed. She was one of the popular girls at her school that being said she still very sweet and good-natured. She fell in love with Aris after meeting him at a poetry reading in the park. It was all very story bookish.

"Of course I did I made her the same way I made Celina, Serenity, Ginger, and all the others the same way you made me." He said rather defensively.

Leo ran her hands up his torso slowly teasing him "ok, ok no need to get bent."

Aris looked at her like she was absolutely crazy.

"Bent?" he repeated the unfamiliar terminology.

"Its 20th century slang meaning, upset." Leo planned a wet kiss on his cheek.

Celina watched them smiling fondly.

"Was she unstable before you made her, did she suffer from depression or anything?" Celina walked over and sat on the bed. He turned his head to look at her.

"None that I know of." He shrugged sadly.

"Where is she now?" Leo asked him while grabbing her coat.

"I have her chained to her bed, in my townhouse." He said with his full attention on Celina who looked horrified. Leo's mouth dropped in shock, but then she smiled to reassure Celina.

"That's the best thing." She said walking over to Celina.

"That's sadistic…" Celina protested like a three year old would over not getting a cookie.

"Celli" Leo stroked her hair gently "it's better than leaving her to terrorize the city." Aris nodded in agreement.

Aris' townhouse was in downtown Chicago, a very lavish townhouse with very luxurious appointments, no one would ever suspect him of vampirism. Leo was surprised to see a lot of the furniture was saved from the flat they shared in London. The three vampires walked up the stairs to Nathalie's room. Aris opened the door quickly as if she would leap out and attack them, but she didn't. Leo ran in the room first.

Nathalie sat her arms handcuffed to the bedpost, she wriggled and writhed trying to break free she could tell Aris had also secured around the waist and legs. She writhed on the bed trying to break free growling like a fierce animal. Nothing like the Nathalie Leo saw in Aris' subconscious. Leo slowly peeled off her coat looking directly into the newly made vampire's eyes. "Shhh" she said in her most soothing voice "we aren't going to hurt you." The young vampire bit at Leo's hand as she tried to touch the girl. Aris jumped pulling Leo away.

"See, after all these years you still protect me." She grinned

Aris just grinned, as he looked at his former lover her red hair shown in the harsh electric light, it looked lovely but he remembered the way her body looked bathed in candlelight. Leo felt him sigh and his body stiffen. She wondered if just for a moment she could fuck him in front of Celli and the raving Nathalie.

"Fuck him." A beastly voice sounding voice coming from the bed. Aris looked down at Leo a mixture of madness and love in his eyes. her panties grew wet as Aris kissed down her neck ripping open her blouse. hungryily he sucked at her nipples. Leo moaned as her once beloved aris drew blood from her nipple. Celina was over come by the sight something took ahold of her and she flew between Leo's thighs she started to lick at at Leo's clit, Leo moaned loudly.

"No." Leo resisted throwing Aris on his back. He looked startled. Leo jumped on the bed immediately.

"Aris, if you cant save her, we'll have to kill her."

"No…." growled Nathalie.

"No?" Leo smiled seeing some humanness. "Well Nathalie help me."

Nathalie writhed and twisted under Leo.

"Listen to me." Said Leo looking into the girl's jewel eyes. " Aris loves you, or else he would not have given you this gift."

Nathalie's body went cold and she stopped moving, her head lulled to the left.

Leo slowly slid off the bed. Going over to Celina hugging her close Celina started to shake violently with great heaving sobs.

"It will be alright Celli as long as she remembers she's loved." She looked back to Aris and gave him a wink. "Let's go leave Aris with his love."