Chili

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers

She sat up and we kissed, then she stood and headed for the stairs.

She asks, "will you check the crock-pot and turn it down, then join me in the shower?"

She did not wait for a reply; she just turned and strutted up the steps naked. When she was out of site I turned to gaze into the fire and re-coup. It was not long till I could hear the shower running. I got up and went to the kitchen, washed then checked the chili. Dam did it smell good; giving a stir and a quick taste, I turned it down to low for the night.

Grabbing us both a beer, I walked up the stairs to the hall and headed to the bedroom. I saw the light from the master bath on and heard the water running. As I opened the door to the bathroom I was hit with a wall of steam, I slowly pulled the shower door open and reached in with her beer. As I looked in I saw her setting on the shower seat just soaking in the spray with her fingers deep in her cunt. It was then she looked up at me and smiled, and then I realized what she was looking at. My cock was fully hard just watching her. I handed her the beer and she drank half of it down then handed it back. Sitting it to the side I did the same with mine then stepped into the shower with her and closed the door.

I stood under the water soaking myself full then stepped to her. She did not miss a beat; with soap in hand she gently washed me clean. I turned to rinse and as I turned back she gripped me engulfing my cock to my balls and sucking hard. Then reaching under she rubbed my balls and worked her way to my ass. I was unsure what she was up to, but it felt good. As she sucked me she worked a finger to my ass and rubbed my hole, something I have never had done before. It caused my cock to twitch in her mouth.

Then she stood up, kissed me and said, "when you are done in the shower meet me in bed."

Kissing me again long and hard she stepped out of the shower. I just stood there with the water streaming over me. Grabbing the soap I washed quickly then stepped out to dry.

Wrapping the towel around myself I picked up my beer and headed into the bedroom to find candles burning and soft music playing. But she was not there. The bed had been turned back so I sat on the edge pulled off my towel and slid in under the covers, sitting up against the headboard. I finished my beer while I waited.

It seemed like a long time, but was only a minute before I heard her coming to the room. She was carrying a tray with what looked like two more beers and other bottles I could not make out. She sat them on the stand on the far side from me climbed into bed sitting on her knees in front of me. Her firm tits and soft skin shone in the candlelight. Bending to kiss me her tits brushed across my chest. I could feel their warmth and hard nipples as she kissed me. Then she sat up and reached toward the tray, picking up two small glasses. As she handed one to me I realized it was another shot. She did not say a word; she just held hers up as if a toast. I accepted her toast and we downed the shot.

Taking the glasses and sitting them on the side she started to play in my chest hair and work her hands over my body through the sheet. Then she would sit back and slowly work her hands across her body, massaging her tits, pinching her nipples, and working slowly down her thighs. Spreading her legs slightly her hand dipped between her legs and played for a bit till she pulled out and brought her fingers to my lips. They were coated with her cream and I licked them clean.

She rose up slowly, placing a knee under my arm, and then slowly she planted each foot and pushed up till she was squatting above my face. I let her move closer, then moved my hands to the globes of her ass to help support her, guiding my tongue to taste your treasure. As I touched her, she let out a soft moan, then her breath quickened as I pushed into her. Lapping and slurping her I was amazed at how wet she was already, I even managed to slid a finger to your ass and slip it in.

From the way she was bucking and fucking my face with her pussy, I thought she would cum right there. But she had other ideas. She stopped and slid down my chest licking and kissing me till her juice was cleaned from my face. Then she worked her way down and pulled the sheet the rest of the way off me, letting my cock spring free. By now I was so hard again. She reached to the tray and got a small bottle and poured some in her hand, tossing it on the bed she gripped my cock and stroked it wetting it with the lotion. Slowly stroking me working the lotion in I could feel a warming sensation on my cock. Was it your hand or the lotion?

I reached up and gripped your tits, pinching your nipples till she gasped. Then she moved on top of me, guiding my cock as she sank down onto me. I gripped her tits forcefully and I could feel her cunt grip me. As we relaxed, we got into a slow rhythm. With me on my back, her on top, she was in control, I think she liked that. And I am good with that also. I like to watch a woman ride me and I can play with her tits.

She rocked her pussy back and forth slowly riding me, grinding into me. Then she planted a foot to either side and rose up so she was squatting over me and pumping up and down with a slapping sound on each down stroke. Her legs were tight and her control was amazing. Then she stepped up the pace and as if riding a bronco. I gripped her tits and hung on. She was so wet that cream flowed down my cock and ass and I was going for the full ride. She pumped me till I was ready to blast then she let out a scream and gushed all over me. I burst inside of her till I was spent.

I had never had a woman cum like that before, or for that matter make me cum like that before. It was the best! Collapsing on top of me, my cock still inside her I could feel her pussy still in its spasm.

Then she slowly rolled off and all she said was, "WOW!"

I took that as a good sign, and then we curled up to each other and drifted off to sleep.

Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers
12