Chili

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the age of twelve I had developed a thick skin and a take-charge manner. I told Father, after my latest caretaker left sobbing that he'd broken her heart, that I was quite capable of running my own life. He was busy turning the one steel mill he had inherited into a multi-national conglomerate and was desperate to believe he didn't need to worry about me.

I really did manage my life pretty well. I made excellent grades in school and I found the right teachers to nurture my artistic talents. I studied how things were done in the homes of my friends and developed the social skills I needed to put me at ease anywhere. I had no interest in dating, even though I was asked out frequently, but I really didn't think much about why I wasn't attracted to any of the boys who asked. I knew I always wanted to be in charge of my own life and I told myself that a relationship with a boy would complicate that.

By the time I was ready for college I had made myself indispensable to my father as a hostess for the many social events his business required him to give. Since the University here in town had a fine art department, I agreed to enroll there so I would be available for the dinners and parties that Father needed me to organize and attend. To the outside world we looked like a devoted parent and child. Only the two of us knew that we hadn't said a personal word to each other since Mom died.

Father was surprised when I chose to live in a dorm, rather than at home, but I insisted. I felt a strong need to be on my own. It didn't take long for me to figure out why I didn't have an interest in boys. The girls in the dorm, feeling safe in our "women only" environment, ran around most of the time in as little clothing as possible. I soon found myself waiting until my roommate was snoring and then relieving my sexual tension with my own hands, thinking about some of the lovely girls in the dorm as I did it. One night I was lost in the throes of a delightful fantasy about my pretty roommate when I realized she was standing over my bed, watching. "Let me do that," she said in a husky whisper and proceeded to finger me to a delicious climax. Our sexual relationship developed rapidly after that, but we really had no emotional connection. After I found her with the cute little freshman we agreed to pursue sex with anyone we wanted to and I soon fell into the pattern that I'd been following ever since.

Chili's story was much different. She was born into a happy home in the Midwest and still had loving relationships with her parents and her two brothers. She'd realized she was a lesbian while still in high school, and had several short relationships before she finished graduate school. When she took her first job as a librarian in Chicago, she fell deeply in love with a woman on the staff ten years older than she was. They soon moved into together and declared to all their friends and family that they were committed to each other.

"We were very happy," Chili told me. "Of course we had the fights any couple does. For one thing, Lisa loved the big city and I hoped to eventually move somewhere where I could indulge my love of outdoor activities. I'd had a motorcycle at home, but Lisa freaked when I suggested getting one to ride in Chicago. For her sake I dropped the idea. I thought those were the only kinds of problems we would have, until the day I found a lump when I was caressing her breast."

In spite of aggressive treatment, Lisa had died of cancer only a year and a half later. "I was shattered," Chili said. "I followed everyone's advice and stayed where I was for a year, but then I started looking for a new life. I was especially interested in the West Coast. I was thrilled when I got the job at the University here. The city is big enough to have good theater, music, and art and there are mountains and beaches just a short distance away. All that was missing in my life was someone to love."

I was surprised when she told me she hadn't been with anyone sexually since Lisa's illness left her too weak to make love. "After being with someone I loved so much, I just had no interest in anything less. When I need to relieve sexual tension, I take care of it myself with the help of a couple of nice little toys. I haven't had intimate contact with anyone else until I was with you the other night."

That made me shiver with pleasure and a hunger that was so strong I couldn't resist pulling up my nightshirt and touching myself while I thought of our few moments locked in each other's arms. My breathing must have changed, because Chili asked me, "Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

I was embarrassed, but I admitted I was. "I was remembering you touching me and …"

"Mmm," she sighed. "I remember it all the time, too, and then I go on to think about what we'll do next time."

"Next time," I told her, as I slid my finger in and out of my hot, wet pussy, "it's my turn to make you come. I'm going to strip you naked as the day you were born and then I'm going to kiss every sweet inch of you."

"Ohhh," she moaned. "Tell me all about it. Pretend you're doing it now. What are you doing to me right now?"

"I'm sucking your beautiful nipple while I play with your other breast with my hand. Those ripe beauties were begging for attention under that little tank top you were wearing when I met you and now I'm giving it to them."

I could hear her breathing get rapid on the other end of the phone. "Are you touching yourself, too?" I asked.

"Yes," she sighed. "I've done this and thought of you several times a day since we met. It's so exciting to hear your voice while I do it. What are you doing to me now?"

"I've finished ravishing your breasts. There isn't a millimeter of them that I haven't licked or sucked and fondled. Does that make you hot?"

"God, I'm so horny I think that might make me come right then and there. I can't believe how excited just the thought of you makes me."

Waves of pure pleasure were pulsating in my core, nearly at the brink of climax. I slowed what my fingers were doing to make the wonder of it last a little longer.

"My lips are moving down your beautiful body now. I'm kissing you everywhere. I just teased your belly button with my tongue and now I'm moving lower." Chili was sighing and moaning, which nearly pushed me over the top, but I held back because I wanted so much to hear her come first. "My lips are right above your mound now. Are you a redhead there, too?"

"Yes, I am. Do you like that?"

"I like it so much I'm going to have to spread you open and lick your clit right this minute. I can't wait anymore! Do you feel me there? Can you feel my tongue stroking your clit and pushing deep into your pussy, then back again? Over the clit and then deep into you! Again and again and again."

"Yes, yes," she screamed. "I can feel you. I'm coming, sweetheart! I'm coming so hard."

As she was crying out her pleasure I allowed myself to climax too, calling her name as I did. Both of us just kept saying each others names for several long minutes.

"Whoa," Chili finally said, "and up to now I couldn't imagine the appeal of phone sex. That was HOT."

"It can be hotter, baby. We can do it in person anytime you're ready."

"Yes, darling, I think it's time. Would you like to come over for dinner tomorrow night? I'm a good cook. You can eat your fill."

I enjoyed her double entendre and I promised to be there at seven. We said loving good nights and hung up the phone. I tried hard to sleep, but I was so excited I had to get myself off a couple more times before I could settle down.

Chili was renting a cute little house not far from the University. She had some charming artwork on the walls and the furnishings were welcoming. Her warm, open personality was reflected in her home. I thought of my own carefully composed space and realized just how much I needed this woman to open my world.

It was hard to keep myself under control and enjoy the wonderful meal she'd cooked for me. It was an Asian stir-fry, which is a favorite of mine, but I had to force myself to focus on the food and the conversation and not get lost in thoughts of what was to come.

After the meal we relaxed with some music and a glass of wine. More than once my mind wandered when Chili was talking, even though she's a fascinating woman to talk to. Finally she took pity on me and stood up with a smile and offered me her hand. "Come on," she said. "You've been a patient girl and now it's time for your reward."

She led me into her bedroom and then reached for the buttons on my blouse. I took hold of her hand and stopped her. "No," I said in a husky whisper, "the first time I want to be just like on the phone."

I stripped her to the buff then and drank in the sight of her. Her body was perfect. Her skin glowed like pearls in the moonlight which streaked in from a skylight above the bed. I allowed her to undress me to my bra and bikini panties, but then I pushed on down on the bed, intent on ravishing every inch of her until I had her screaming in pleasure.

Her breasts felt like velvet under my tongue and her nipples blossomed in my mouth like flowers reaching for the sun. I licked and sipped at them to my heart's content. I could feel the tension building in her body and I moved on down her lovely torso, teasing and touching every inch with my hands and my mouth. By the time I reached the soft auburn curls between her legs she was moaning and twisting beneath me. My own need for relief was great, but I was overwhelmed with the desire to take her to the heights of passion first. I parted her lips with my fingers and plunged in with my tongue, just as I had said on the phone.

She was soaking wet and tasted divine. My intension was to please her, but I took great joy myself in the feel and taste of her hot, pulsating flesh. I made my tongue as rigid as I could and stroked her hard and fast from her clit to the depth of her heated channel. There would be other times for gentle exploration, but both of us were too hungry for that this time. I drove her to the brink and then I concentrated my tongue's action on her clit as I slipped two fingers inside her moist center. A few seconds later she was bucking and screaming as her orgasm washed over her. It was wonderful to hear her calling my name as I brought her that pleasure. I slowed my pace, but I kept gently licking her clit until she came again, with less explosive tension, but I could tell she was still ready for more. This time I tongue-fucked her deep in her pussy and teased her anus gently with my fingers and was rewarded with another shuttering of her body in pleasure.

I pulled myself up to lay beside her then and we fell into an exhausted sleep in each others arms. When I awoke she was tugging my panties down. My bra had already disappeared. I reached for her and we began exploring each other gently. I wanted to make it slow this time, but she could feel the need in me to come and she soon took over. She spent a few minutes on my breasts, but quickly moved down to give me what I needed so badly. Her mouth on my intimate parts was so amazing! She licked and tongue-fucked me to more orgasms than I could count, but I still needed more. I had waited so long for her. "Want to play with my toys," she asked.

I nodded in agreement and she brought a large pink gel-type vibrator out of the drawer. Soon she had that buzzing in my pussy and her tongue worked its magic on my clit. This time my orgasm was so strong that I didn't think I'd ever be horny again. I thought so right up until Chili said, "Take it out of you and put it in my pussy, darling. While it's still hot from your body."

Damn, that got my juices flowing all over again. I did what she asked and then licked her sweet little clit while she let the vibrator do its job inside her. After she came, she insisted that we needed to sixty-nine to finish up and who am I to question such an obvious sexual genius?

We've been together in every sense ever since that night. At first we kept our relationship private, rather than upset my father, but after I painted her nude portrait (after an amazing love-making session right in my studio) and displayed it in the gallery, with my own name on it, our secret was clearly out. I could have sold that picture for three times what any of my work (none of it cheap to begin with) had ever sold for. I kept it myself, however, and it hangs in our bedroom today.

My father did worry what people would think, but Chili soon charmed him and now he's her biggest fan. With her encouragement, he and I have become much closer, too. Neither of us had ever gotten over Mom's death and finally talking about it has helped us both to heal. He's even dating a lovely woman now, suitable to be a real partner to him, something he avoided out of a kind of sad loyalty to my mother.

I'm sure I lost some business at the gallery when word got around that I'm gay, but most customers have been very supportive. Without really seeking it out, Chili and I have made friends with a wonderful group of lesbians who have come in to the gallery precisely because the heard about my orientation. I've gone from being someone who avoided any emotional connections to being loving and loved by so many people.

My sweet, hot Chili made my life complete and I thank her for it everyday. And, oh, those spicy nights!

12