Chimera Isle Ch. 01

Story Info
Cambry and Keeli audition for a job.
1.8k words
4.25
27k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chimera Isle is a place of fantasy and desire. Couples attend in 2-week intervals to play and frolic with the Island’s staff and/or other couples. Anybody on the island is a potential sex partner and any given night holds the potential for fantasies to be played out.

Cambry and her long time friend, Keeli, applied and auditioned for jobs as a “Pool Concierge” when they heard they could make a killing in just 9 weeks. Both needed money for tuition and wanted a summer job where they could get some sun and make lots of money with very little work. The girls knew what the island was all about. They figured it would be a bunch of fun and games, kind of like Mardi gras or spring break. They had no idea what they were in for.

The application itself was long and very intimate, but it was nothing compared to what was in store at the audition the following week.

“Numbers 25 through 28 please,” announced the woman with the clipboard. Cambry and Keeli had been at the audition for just over three hours. There were at least 75 people at this interview, a well-rounded mixture of gender, sexual preference, race, and age. Through the doors people would disappear in groups of four. Sometimes they would walk back through together and sometimes individually. The sessions would also take varying lengths of time. The applicants never knew if the group would take 5 minutes or 30. They just anxiously and nervously awaited their turn.

While waiting, Keeli had been speaking with an openly gay cutie sitting next to her. His name was Russell and he was ever so excited to have made it to the audition. Russell was smaller, probably only about 5’5 and had bleach-blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. His nose, both ears and left eyebrow were pierced and he was very quick to inform Keeli that he had one other piercing in a more “hush-hush” spot. This was Russell’s second time to apply and he hadn’t been called back to the audition last year. His cousin however, according to Russell, had worked at Chimera for two summers now and although he was very reserved about what he revealed to his family, what he secretly told Russell sounded absolutely divine.

“The couples that attend are extremely well-off and, if they take a liking to you, they tip extra well. Now, Rich did say that some aren’t so hot, and that’s why they go to the island. You know,” he continued tapping Keeli on the wrist, “because they can’t get any action in their real lives. And you have to do whatever the guests ask; even the horrific ones. But most guests are scrumptious!”

Keeli was eating it all up. She wanted to get there and start tomorrow. Today if they would let her. Cambry on the other hand was getting more hesitant by the minute while eavesdropping on Keeli and Russell. She’d had her fun at spring break, her fair share of one-night-stands during freshman and sophomore years. But from the sound of Russell, anybody could ask her for sex and she had to oblige. That creeped her out. In fact, it only slightly comforted her to hear that the vacationing couples were screened and tested also.

“Numbers 29 through 32, please.”

Cambry hadn’t even seen the group in just before leave. “Cambry, that’s us,” nudged Keeli.

Russell giggled and waved them away. “Good luuuck!” he sang as they walked through the doors.

Another female and a very attractive male joined Cambry and Keeli as they walked into the interview room. The room was almost completely bare except for the judges’ table, at which 5 judges were sitting, and two couches facing the judges. In addition, there was a camera just behind the judges’ table. The room was small and a little cold. Cambry began to wonder why she was even there.

“Please, have a seat,” said one of the female judges motioning to the couches. When they were situated, the same judge continued. “Before we begin, we just want to be sure there are no misconceptions about the jobs. Every job at Chimera is important, and any job is exposed to the belief of Chimera.” The judge looked to each face before continuing. “There are certain expectations, many rules, and of course, plenty of games that come with each and every job. Guests to Chimera are the way we stay in business. They are the final say in any instance. Their every whim will be catered to along with your direct report. Do you all agree to and understand what I have said, what I have implied, and what was stated on your paper applications?”

Cambry looked around. Everybody nodded and agreed. What should she do? She had doubts. She had concerns. She had many questions unanswered.

“Do you agree and understand?” asked the judge looking squarely at her. Keeli elbowed her slightly in the ribs and coughed.

“Yes,” Cambry caught herself saying.

“Good. Then let’s begin.” Cambry didn’t move as the judges leafed through papers and looked at the applicants expectantly.

“You will make a lump salary at the end of the summer to be agreed to at a later date. You will need little spending allowance or outside cash during your eight weeks on Chimera seeing as meals, lodging and utilities are all taken care of. However, any and all tips are yours to spend during the three breaks throughout the summer and to buy any personal items. When you leave Chimera, you do not tell any details to anyone or you will not be asked back if we learn of them. Okay, I need for you to step forward, one at a time and remove your clothing in the center of the room. Tell us your name, the position you are applying for, where you are from, your age and sexual orientation.”

Keeli was first to stand up and walk to the center. She flipped off her sandals and began unfastening her belt. “I’m Keeli Robins,” she confidently stated after dropping the belt and while unbuttoning her green shorts. “I’m from right here in South Braunen and I want to be a Pool Concierge. I’m 21 and I love to have sex with big cocks.” She slid her white tank top over her head to reveal a femininely soft stomach and large firm breasts. Her bra was strapless and fell off quickly when she reached around and unhooked it. Keeli was down to her purple thong when one of the male judges stopped her.

“Keeli, please turn around and model that nice thong for us.” Keeli loved being the center of attention. Being 5’7” with long blonde hair and a set of breasts even Britney Spears would envy, she usually was. Her hands went to her ass cheeks and began circular motions as she turned her backside to the judges. She grabbed the swell of one and squeezed with the whole palm of her hand then pulled away and slapped it.

“Like that?” she asked purposefully. The judge didn’t respond. He just scribbled away on his paper. So, Keeli continued. With her backside still to the judges, Keeli slipped her fingers under the straps of her thong and eased them down her legs while she wiggled out of them. She bent completely over at the waist and stepped out, giving the judges an open view of all she had to offer. She straightened slowly as her right hand ran all the way from her ass crack through her slit and into her mouth as she turned.

Cambry sat there shocked. Keeli had always been more sexually active than she. But Keeli looked as if she’d stripped for an audience professionally. Cambry glanced over at the other couch. The guy was smiling and rubbing a small bulge in his pants and the girl shifted uneasily. Cambry wondered if she’d give a performance half that good.

“Thank-you, Keeli.” The panel of judges smiled and jotted their notes down. “You may have a seat. Next.”

The guy stood up slowly, trying to calm himself back down after Keeli’s striptease. He smiled widely at Keeli, winked, and strutted over to the center of the room. “Name’s Tom. I wanna be a cook. 26 years old, from just up the road in Pinkerton.” Although he didn’t sound the brightest; in fact based on his drawl and tone of voice, Tom sounded completely uneducated; but the overall package looked very appealing. This guy’s abs were rock hard. His face was chiseled and left just unshaven enough to be sexy. His hazel eyes were gorgeous and entrancing. He then dropped his shorts, followed by his blue boxers.

“Tom, are you fully aroused?” asked one of the judges.

Tom nodded and gestured towards Keeli. “Who isn’t after her?” The judges mumbled to each other shortly and looked back up.

“Thank-you for your time, Tom. Please gather your things and exit the way you came in.” Both Keeli and Cambry gasped quietly. The guy was beautiful, from what they could see. Were they not hiring him because he was turned on? Tom seemed just as flabbergasted as he picked up his clothes and turned around. Then it was apparent. His cock was standing straight out at full salute and couldn’t have held up a handkerchief. Cambry had always felt as though size didn’t necessarily matter, but that was until she saw Tom’s 3-inch wood. And he was hard.

The other girl hesitantly went next. She announced herself as Mary and just as shyly removed her spring dress. Although she looked no older than 18, she stated she was 25 and bi-sexual. She had a decent body, if not a little small and an attractive face. She was allowed to sit back down.

Now it was Cambry’s turn. She moved to the center, trying not to look too nervous. “My name’s Cambry and I’m also applying for Pool Concierge. You had a couple openings.” She paused as she pulled her tight black baby tee over her curly honey-colored hair. She wasn’t as tall as Keeli, nor were her boobs as large. Her silk red 34B bra was a pushup to try to enhance her smaller breasts. She slid her Capri’s over her hips and felt bold standing there in her underwear. In fact, she was enjoying stripping for the judges. “I’m also 21, straight and from New Braunen.” She slid one bra strap down to her elbow, then the other, holding the fabric up with her forearm. She unhooked the bra with her other hand and “ta-dahed” her chest for the judges. The room was still cool and her nipples instantly hardened. She slid her matching thong over her tight ass and stepped out. How liberating, she thought as she stood naked for the judges. She felt so free, it didn’t matter what they thought.