Chimera Isle Ch. 03

Story Info
Girls learn what the Isle is about on Orientation Day.
1.8k words
4.44
20.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chimera Isle was as perfect as it sounded. The ocean a deep blue, the trees full, with intense green leaves, the air warm and intoxicating. Cambry gazed around in awe as she gathered her luggage from the employee van. Looking around, she knew this was going to be a hell of a summer.

"Are you ready?" asked Keeli excitedly. She hadn't stopped talking about it for the past four days since the audition. Keeli was wild and candid by nature. This was her place. She was made for Chimera Isle. "Ooh, look at him," she sang as she practically skipped to the forming line in front of the main building.

It almost freaked Cambry out as she glanced shyly at her new coworkers. It was not only probable but most undoubtedly definite she would have sex with quite a few of them. Getting her nerves together, she followed Keeli to the registration desk marked "New Employees".

"Cambry Barber." The clerk at the computer in front of her typed in her name and pointed her to another table on the other side of the room. "Get your uniform, and schedule there," he directed as he continued typing without even a glance in her direction. "They'll direct you to Rooming Check-In. Next."

The table he pointed to had a large banner reading: "Pool Recreation Staff." Cambry saw Keeli walking in a the main entrance with a small bag in hand. "She really should have waited for me," Cambry muttered under her breath.

"Its my first summer too." Cambry turned to see who had heard her. "Hi. My name's Grant. I guess I'm gonna be a bellman and guest service agent." He indicated to the table she'd just walked by that was reserved for Hotel Staff. There were a few other tables with various categories of Chimera Staff she observed quickly.

She turned back to Grant and gawked. Grant was fine. Tall, athletic, tan and Yu-mmy! His blue eyes matched the ocean and his hair matched the sand. "I'm Cambry, and I didn't mean…"

Grant shook his head. "At least you know somebody here. My friend didn't even get a call to the audition. I almost didn't audition because of that. But, oh well, ya know."

Cambry nodded and gave her name to older lady behind the Pool Staff table. The lady looked her up and down, reached behind her and handed Cambry the same bag she'd seen Keeli with earlier.

"Go to Check-In area 4, get your bedding, towels, and directions to your beach house."

"Hey, I'm at four also," stated Grant. "I'll walk with you."

There were six areas roped off from each other inside the lobby of the main area. Cambry and Grant found area four quickly where Keeli quickly met up with them.

"What is taking you so long? We have an all team meeting in two hours. Hello! Who are you?"

"Keeli this is Grant. Grant, my good friend, Keeli. Grant doesn't know anybody here," informed Cambry.

"You'll get to know plenty of people quickly here," giggled Keeli.

"Where's my key," interrupted Cambry.

"Key?" questioned the lady behind the desk. "And what do you think you'll be needing a key for?" She smirked and then handed Keeli the itinerary for "training." "We have a very 'open door' policy here." The laugh that followed scared Cambry simply because she got it. She finally understood. She was never safe. Not for nine weeks.

Grant's hand went to Cambry's shoulder and squeezed quickly. "It looks like the employee beach houses are quite a hike from the resort. Don't fret."

The lady was still chuckling at her joke when she handed Grant his itinerary. "Don't miss the All Team Meeting tonight in the Caprice Theater."

The three easily found the area four beach houses. There were four large houses whose back patios all encircled a small pool area. Each house looked identical and if that was the case, they all had five small bedrooms and two bathrooms, an open living room and kitchen area, and a miniscule office with one computer. The entire house was furnished, the kitchen well-stocked and the bag of bedding held only sheets, pillowcases and towels. The blankets and comforters were folded at the end of each bare bed. They found out the houses were co-ed from another area four resident named Jon who laughed at them.

"Are you kidding? Live with whoever you want in this area. Take any bed that isn't already taken. Where do you think we are, prep school?" Jon walked away laughing to himself.

Keeli, Cambry, and Grant ended up with another girl roommate named Shelly and Shelly's boyfriend, Marcus. The five of them unpacked and made up their individual bedrooms quickly and headed out to the pool to mingle.

At six o'clock in the Caprice Theater the lights dimmed and all the chatter going on between old and new friends faded quickly. A podium in the center of the stage welcomed the spotlight as an older gentleman leaned forward to speak into the microphone.


"Welcome! To Chimera Isle. This, is the Island where Fantasies come true, where Fantasies are written, and where Desires are acted upon every night. I am Dr. Love and I have just a couple rules and announcements before tonight's show. The first and only show FOR the employees. After tonight, it will be you who perform on this stage. Okay, first rule. The guest has the final say in any situation. You will succumb to their every whim and demand. I don't care if they tell you to piss in your own mouth. You find a way to do it. Second rule, the guest has the final say in any situation. You will succumb to their every whim and demand. Got it?" A quick glance around satisfied Dr. Love so he continued. "And finally, there is to be no communication about Chimera Isle. Letters home will be checked if suspicion is there, and the internet and phone calls are monitored. What happens here, stays here. I assume you all read your itinerary packets and know where and when to check in tomorrow for the first day of training. If you have any questions, area leaders will be by your beach house to answer them after the show. Now, presenting Mrs. Love and her slave. Feel free to um, do whatever you want. Tonight is your night."

Curtains opened to reveal a blindfolded, naked man who was chained spread eagle to a wall. Keeli was quick to whisper that it looked like Jon, the guy who laughed at them earlier. There were hushed whispers that Jon didn't know about his performance this evening and that it hadn't been rehearsed. Just then, Mrs. Love, a gorgeous brunette with a killer purple body suite, walked confidently out on the stage.

"What's your name, love," she asked in her smooth sultry voice.

"Jon," came the quiet answer. "Hello, Jon. You have a very nice cock here," she announced reaching slowly for it. If Jon hadn't been hard before, it only took the slight brush of her fingers to make him perfectly erect. "Jon, I need you to do me a favor," demanded Mrs. Love.

"Anything," replied a quivering Jon. He was still blindfolded but was straining against the chains to be able to see what Mrs. Love was doing.

"Good answer," she laughed as she lifted Jon's long dick all the way up and licked him slowly from his balls to the tip of his swollen cock. "I need you, to, not come until I tell you to," she said playfully all the while lapping at the tip of his manhood with her tongue. "Should you not respect my wishes, I'll have Dr. Love fire you on the spot. Got it?"

Jon didn't answer, instead Mrs. Love took the entire length of his eight inch member into her mouth and slowly, deliberately, slid it out. Jon's groan was audible and his head no longer strained forward but fell against the wall in pleasure. She teased the head with her tongue and lips, kissing and licking, while her hands cupped and fondled his balls. She swirled her tongue around the under part of Jon's cock while it twitched in appreciation. She then kissed passed his navel, up to his nipples. Jon's surprised "aagh!" was enough to know that she nipped each one with her teeth.

Mrs. Love's arms went around Jon's waist and she caressed his tight ass while she sucked at his neck. Her body danced against his when she dug her fingernails into his ass cheeks.

"Jesus!" proclaimed Jon while Mrs. Love nibbled his ear and fondled his ass. Her mouth finally traveled to his mouth and she lapped at his hungry lips. As their mouths devoured each other's, she slid the blindfold off Jon's head and turned around. Her hands went back to his ass and pulled him toward her, forcing the chains to their limit. Jon looked down to see Mrs. Love's beautiful ass inches from his throbbing cock. The purple lace bodice was a thong in back and split her incredible fat ass cheeks in two. She leaned back and ground her ass against Jon's pelvis, then bent all the way over, grabbed the bulging dick, moving it up and down her ass crack. The chains binding Jon's hands clinked as he strained to touch Mrs. Love. He wanted so badly to slide his cock into that ass and fuck her with brutal power and force. But the shackles restrained his hands and feet for Mrs. Love's easy access to his entire body.

Mrs. Love turned around again, and seductively untied the top part of her bodice, allowing her full tits to pop out. She squeezed her own nipples to sharp little points, making Jon catch his breath, and then wrapped herself once more around Jon, pressing her breasts against his own. She slithered down his body, stopping once her tits reached his hard hot dick. She leaned back and maneuvered her nipple against the very tip of Jon's prick. Rubbing the two sensitive areas against each other, she once more reached her other hand around and squeezed Jon's ass.

"Oh yeah," she moaned knowingly. "That feels sooo good!" Jon's breath was extremely labored with all the playing she was doing and knowing that there were at least 200 employees watching this spectacle.

Mrs. Love's hands were back on Jon's member and she purposely began jacking him. He was getting close. Her mouth took the head again and moved in time with her hands. Stroking the entire length of him, she moaned as she bobbed which sent thrills throughout Jon's body. "Mmmm. Mmmm." Moaned Mrs. Love, sucking with all her might on the out strokes, tonguing Jon's cock on the in strokes.

"Aaaah shit!" he yelled, bucking into Mrs. Love's mouth to force as much of his dick down her throat as he could. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he groaned as the rhythm grew quicker and quicker. "Uuungh! I can't! I'm going to…"

"CUM!" demanded Mrs. Love. Jon bucked and jerked as hot cum shot out of his dick all over Mrs. Love's face. Her awaiting mouth caught what it could as Jon thrust his pelvis towards the wonderful mouth of Mrs. Love.

Applause erupted from the seats as Mrs. Love licked Jon's cock clean.