China Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
1st stop Beijing.
8.5k words
4.59
27.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers

This is the story of our first visit to China since we started frequenting nude spas. If you enjoy it you'll find some of the same characters in the series "First time nude sauna". This is a multi-part story and based on true events but enhanced with fiction to make them more interesting. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

***

My name is Tom, I'm from the UK and married to Jia who is Chinese. We've been living in Switzerland for a couple of years and recently started visiting spas and saunas. This was a life changing moment for us as we were both very shy and had absolutely no previous experience of being nude in public. The German speaking part of Switzerland has a similar sauna culture to Austria and Germany in that most of the saunas are mixed gender and nude. For many people this is a shock and off-putting and it was initially like that for us too. I quickly adapted to the nudity and patiently worked on Jia until she finally relented and gave it a try. She quickly grew to enjoy the experience and now we're nude whenever possible.

We're both reasonably attractive people but not model material! I'm around 6 foot tall and have slight belly, Jia is only slightly shorter than me and slender but with a very curvaceous arse. My penis is circumcised and of average size with its most unusual feature being a downward curve when erect. Jia used to have major body issues, mainly because she thinks her breasts are too small. This was one of the primary reasons for her shyness and reluctance to being seen nude by others.

Her breasts are very small, this is a fact and apart from surgery there's no way to change that. I find they suit her tall body but she wishes she had a fuller bust. She used to wear padded bras and swimsuits and would never have considered being seen without. All this changed after she realised that it didn't matter at all.

I love her tiny bumps and the feature I'm most attracted to are her nipples. They're a pinkish brown colour and when she's not aroused they protrude about half an inch. It doesn't take much to coax them to their full size of an inch or more as they're very sensitive. In this state they darken in colour and her areolae almost disappear. Even with a padded bra they could be seen poking through whatever top she was wearing. Jia usually keeps herself totally hairless since seeing other women without pubic hair, but sometimes indulges in a small patch of hair when she feels like a change.

The most profound discovery I made after seeing Jia exposed to other people was the fact that I loved it! Before my first visit to a nude sauna I had the usual fear of getting an unwanted erection when seeing naked women. I soon discerned that this isn't really a problem and despite seeing a wide variety of bodies and even sometimes being purposely teased it was never that difficult to keep things under control if I had to. However, when I see Jia naked amongst others and especially if they're looking at her it becomes much more difficult!

This story is about a trip to China where we visited Jia's hometown and then travelled to various parts of the country. I'm going to try and focus on the erotic aspects of the trip and will skip over the more mundane events.

***

It's April and we're off to China! It's not our first visit; in fact we go almost every year. The difference this time is that we're nudists. As you can imagine, China's not an ideal location if you're planning on being nude in public but as we discovered it does offer some opportunities.

What's also changed since we last visited is that we had the opportunity to introduce some of our friends and relatives to public nudity when they visited us in Switzerland. Most of them loved the experience and helped us explore the possibilities in China.

Our first stop is Beijing, this is where many of Jia's family and friends reside. It's not my favourite city in China but I enjoy visiting it nevertheless. Our flight landed early and we were met at the airport by Bai and Wang, two of our closest friends. When they last visited us they'd had a few marital issues that were happily resolved. We took them to a spa where they were introduced to public nudity for the first time and we actually ended up engaging in some same room sex at home - a first for all of us.

It was about a 2 hour drive from the airport to their new villa on the outskirts of Beijing. We were impressed by the size of their house. It was massive and made our house in Switzerland seem small! The detached modern building was on a small sized plot with a garden.

On the ground floor there were two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, dining and living room. The ceiling height throughout the building was greater than in Europe making everything very spacious. Upstairs was their master bedroom with en-suite bathroom as well as another two bedrooms and bathrooms. We were to stay in a separate guest wing on this floor that contained its own living room, bedroom and bathroom.

The biggest surprise was underground. The cellar level of the house was huge and included a newly added home spa. This consisted of a whirlpool, a finish sauna and a steam room as well as bathroom facilities. When Wang had shown us around I said "This is absolutely fantastic!"

He smiled proudly "Yes, we added it after our holiday with you. The equipment is all imported from Germany. We missed the saunas and steam rooms when we got back and tried some of the local spas but didn't like them at all! They are usually crowded and the worst part is that men and women are always separated. We could never be together."

Jia said "Well it looks like you've solved the problem!"

"It's not really the same because so far it's only been the two of us using it. We haven't dared ask any of our other friends to join us nude! That's why we're so happy you two are here and we can all enjoy it together!"

"We really weren't expecting to be able to indulge in a nude spa while in China, I can't wait!"

"Have something eat and then take a rest, we'll come back down here later."

With that the tour of their home was over and we went upstairs to help Bai prepare some lunch. With full stomachs we retired to our room and had a shower together. Both of us were too tired to mess around so we just washed and then went straight to bed for a rest. Bai had told us we could be naked throughout their home if we wished, she and Wang had picked up that habit from us and were usually nude at home.

"This visit is starting off well!" I said to Jia, "Not only can we be nude together in the house but can even have a sauna!"

Jia laughed, "Yes, I was so surprised as they'd never mentioned it when we spoke together."

I yawned "Let's rest for a few hours and then have our first nude sauna together in China."

***

We woke at around 4PM and without bothering to get dressed went downstairs in search of Bai and Wang. We found them naked and drinking tea in the kitchen. "Sit down and join us." said Bai.

We both took seats and Bai served us some tea before asking, "What would you like to do this afternoon?"

Jia and I looked at each other and we both said "Try your spa!" at the same time.

They laughed and Wang said "We thought you'd say that so I prepared everything and the spa is ready."

"That's great; we can go as soon as we finish our tea."

The tea ritual can't be rushed in China and it took us about 15 minutes to drink. We all stood up and I could see that both Bai and Wang looked fitter than I remembered. "You two are looking good!"

"Thanks Tom, we started to exercise and feel much better for it."

"Whatever you're doing it's working!" said Jia.

Both Bai and Wang were both around 5 feet tall and slender. Bai has small breasts and average size nipples. Last time I'd seen her she had a large bush but now things had been tidied up lot and everything was neatly trimmed. With the new style her large clit was immediately visible and I felt my penis swell slightly as I looked at her. Wang was looking thinner and had also trimmed his pubic hair which made his very small penis a bit more visible.

Wang had issues with his penis size and to be fair it was one of the smallest we'd ever seen. In its normal state it was almost invisible and even with a full erection it was only around 2 inches long. We let the ladies go ahead and enjoyed watching them walk from behind. Seeing Wang stare at Jia's arse as she bent down to adjust her slipper and the subsequent appearance of his glans from under his foreskin gave me great pleasure and I felt my own cock expand a bit more.

It was decided to use the steam room first, followed by a cool down and then a dip in the whirlpool before ending the session in the Finnish sauna.

The steam room had space for 6 people and was a pleasant temperature. It was fun being with our friends but it didn't feel as exciting as the public saunas because our exposure was limited. The big advantage was that we could get away with far more than we usually dared to!

We were sitting across from Bai and Wang and Jia started things off by placing her foot in my crotch and playing footsie with my cock. She said "Bai, remember when you visited us and wanted to see Tom's erection?"

"How could I forget? Sadly, apart from Wang's I haven't seen any others since then!"

Jia laughed "Well, I think you'll get another chance soon." She continued teasing me and it wasn't long before I was fully erect. Jia enjoyed toying with my penis by pushing it down with her foot and then letting it bounce back up. I wasn't complaining as it was a pleasant sensation for me and I could see that Jia and our friends were getting aroused.

Bai was sitting in a very unladylike fashion with her legs spread widely and her unusually large clit was easily seen protruding like a little cock. Jia was no better; with one foot on the floor and the other in my lap she also wasn't hiding anything! Her smooth pussy lips were pulled apart and anyone looking could see deep into her moist tunnel. Wang was doing just that and his penis had reached is full size.

Bai said "It looks as big as I remember!" while staring at my throbbing cock.

Wang asked "Have you been to saunas with anyone else from China?"

"Well you already know about Meilin but do you know that Fan and Chen joined us?"

They both leaned forward as they heard this and Bai said, "I only noticed that Chen seems much happier lately and isn't dressing like a nun anymore! Are you saying you took both of them to a nude spa?"

Jia nodded and explained what had happened.

"If I'd know that I would have invited them both here, especially if the steam is good for Fan's asthma."

"I'm sure they'd love to come."

Wang said "Maybe you should make it a ladies day? I'm not sure I'd be comfortable being naked with Jia's mother and sister!"

"Come on Wang, if Fan and Chen are OK with it, you shouldn't have a problem!" argued Bai.

Before Wang had a chance to reply, a gong sounded indicating the end of our 20 minute session. Everyone stood up and Jia grabbed my cock pulling me in the direction of the showers. "That's a useful handle" Bai said as she wistfully looked at Wang's small appendage.

There were only two shower heads so both couples took one. We enjoyed washing while watching each other. After drying we lay down on the comfortable recliners and had some tea. Both Wang and I were flaccid but regularly got hard as the two ladies made a game of teasing us and then letting us wilt again. It was a form of pleasant torture and I soon reached my limit.

I stood and quickly moved between Jia's legs placing my hands under her knees. I lifted and pushed her legs backwards before I sank down and buried my face into her wide open pussy. She squealed and said "Stop that!" but didn't really resist. I didn't respond as I was busy pushing my tongue as far up her juicy canal as I could. When I could go no deeper I began to nod my head to rub my lips and nose over her stiff little clit.

She moaned in response and when she began to pant and writhe I knew her climax wasn't far so I pulled back and stood releasing her legs at the same time. She tried to pull me back but I was too fast. She moaned in frustration as I lay back down smiling. Our hosts laughed but I could see they were very aroused. Wang's penis and Bai's clit were both jutting out. It was funny to see Bai staring at my throbbing and now slightly wet cock while Wang was focused on Jia's juicy, pink and gaping pussy.

Jia said "You're so mean!"

"Revenge is a dish best served with my face between your legs!" I quipped. "Wang I suggest you do the same to Bai, these two vixens have been keeping us on edge far too long!"

Wang moved but Bai was too fast and jumped out of her seat rushing to the other side of the whirlpool. It was hilarious watching them run in circles with all their bits and pieces jiggling about! After a few laps, Bai stopped and let Wang grab her from behind. His hands quickly moved up cupping and squeezing her breasts while he kissed her neck. "Got you!" he said gleefully.

Bai said "Let's use the pool for a bit." She wriggled free of Wang's embrace and lowered herself into the warm water. The rest of us joined her and Wang activated the pumps. A powerful mixture of air and water thrust out of the numerous nozzles switching between continuous and pulsating modes. One jet was particularly well placed to massage your genitals and I noticed Bai manoeuvre herself into place for maximum stimulation.

She said something in Chinese and Jia slid down in her seat. I could tell when she hit her sweet spot by the expression of bliss on her face. Bai had closed her eyes and her mouth was open in ecstasy. It was hot to watch and I tried to emulate the ladies and position my cock in the vortex. The force was almost painful when hitting the tip but when I moved a bit further down it massaged the underside of my erect shaft and caused my penis to bob about pleasingly.

Jia sat up slightly to change the angle of impact and I felt her hand grab my leg and squeeze as she moaned loudly and climaxed before relaxing back into the seat and looking content. I focused my attention on Bai just as she hit her peak. I loved observing them as they orgasmed and could see that Wang had also enjoyed the show.

I said "It looks like we're redundant Wang! The ladies have managed without us."

He laughed "I hope they still want more later!"

We remained in the pool until the timer automatically shut down the jets and after drying ourselves went for a session in their Finnish sauna. It was nice to be able to control the humidity level by adding water and scents to the hot stones and we had a very relaxing time. I said to Jia "I think Fan would enjoy this sauna as you can lower the temperature and adjust the humidity to suit her needs."

Jia said, "Yes, she couldn't handle the really hot ones so this would be ideal."

"Let's call her later and invite her and Chen to come over tomorrow afternoon. We can use the spa and then have dinner." suggested Bai.

Jia agreed but I could tell Wang wasn't enthusiastic. After we'd showered and dried off Jia and Bai headed upstairs to call Fan and look at some clothes Bai had recently purchased. I stayed in the spa with Wang. As soon as the ladies had left he asked "Wasn't it strange for you to be naked with Fan and Chen? I couldn't imagine doing that with any of my relatives!"

"Not really, but I was surprised they agreed to it! The first time we went with Fan I stayed outside and wasn't expecting to join in, but then they came back and said I should come. Apparently, Fan was used to being naked from her time in local bathhouses and soon realised that having naked men around just made it more interesting, she was more worried I might feel uncomfortable!"

Wang laughed and said "That's funny; I wouldn't have expected that."

"We weren't expecting it either! With Chen it was a bit different; she was very unsure about being naked with men around, especially me."

"How did it go with her?"

"She was very nervous at the start but soon noticed that most people don't have perfect bodies and that everyone is different and unique. She ended up enjoying it very much. It's really changed her and she's much happier and more confident now."

"I suppose it was a bit like that for me as well, but I'm still not confident about being naked with others and I also still get excited when I see naked women."

I laughed and said, "You must have noticed that I was excited as well! It's somehow different in a private spa as you don't have to worry about breaking rules."

"But what would you do if it happened when Fan and Chen were here?"

"Good point! I'll talk to Jia but maybe having her mother with us will make it more like being in a public spa and things will be less arousing. Chen has already seen my erection so for her it wouldn't be a problem." I belatedly realised that I'd probably said too much.

"Chen has seen your erect penis? How did that happen?"

"Long story, but yes, she's seen it."

I could tell Wang wanted to ask for details but he resisted the temptation and I was glad as I didn't really want to talk about our rather special relationship with Chen.

We decided to go upstairs and get started on making dinner. Bai and Jia were in the living room so we joined them first. "Fan and Chen will come tomorrow at 3pm and they're bringing a surprise. We can use the spa together and then have a big family dinner!" said Bai.

"That's great!" I replied.

Wang asked "Are you two going to help us make dinner now?"

"Sure, let's go."

The four of us went to the kitchen and it was a surreal experience for us cooking naked in China! I asked "Have you ever had problems with your neighbours or other visitors catching you naked?"

Bai said "Most of the house is not overlooked and in those rooms where you could see inside we have blinds. But once the neighbour's son kicked his football over the fence and sneaked into our garden to get it!"

Jia laughed "What happened?"

"Nothing much, I was just in the living room when I noticed someone outside, he looked over and could see me. I just waved at him and he stared for a moment before grabbing his ball and running away."

"How old is he? Do you think he told anyone?"

"He's around 19 or 20 and is usually at university. I don't think he said anything because he was probably more worried I would complain about him trespassing!"

"Or maybe he's hoping to see more of you!" I added.

"I doubt he's interested in an old lady like me."

"Don't bet on it. We men love to see any naked women and you're still hot!"

She blushed and said, "I know he has one of those remote controlled drone things, I can sometimes hear it buzzing around outside, maybe he's using that to spy!"

Wang said "You never told me about that! I'm going to complain to his parents."

"Don't do that dear, who cares if he likes to watch us. He won't risk showing his parents because he would be in big trouble."

"I still don't like it."

We let the subject drop and moved on to other topics. Dinner was soon done and after the meal Jia and I decided to have an early night and sync our bodies to the new time zone.

Once in bed Jia said "I still owe you something!"

I laughed "I know, but to tell you the truth I'm dead tired and would rather save it for another day!"

"Thank god for that, I'm exhausted as well!

"Before you sleep I still need to ask you something, Wang is worried about getting aroused when your mum and Chen are here. To tell you the truth I'm also a bit nervous! Somehow I don't have as much control here as I do in a public spa."

Jia thought about it and said, "You know what, I'll talk to them tomorrow. I doubt Chen will care but I'm not sure about mum. If she's OK with it you guys can relax and if not we'll just have to be careful."

cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers