Chinese Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned back to Janna and Paul in time to see Janna lift up and guide Paul's cock into her pussy. All the sex around him was getting to him and his cock was surging.

Delinda leaned her head close. "Mmm, I think you like the party. Not worrying as much about your pretty little wife getting fucked by another man anymore are you? I guess taking my ass cherry was a good remedy for your fear, huh."

"I don't mean to burst your bubble, beautiful, but it was the look on my wife's face while your boyfriend ate her pussy that did it for me. He was making her feel good, but she loves me." Ramone looked at her and gave her a smile. "She'd told me that a hundred times, but I never saw it before."

Delinda smiled broadly, flashing her pearl white teeth and her eyes sparkled. "Good boy. You really do get it, don't you? I guess I can lay off then. Damn, I was enjoying gigging you."

"Actually, your dirty talk was kinda hot. You don't have to stop." Ramone winked at her.

Delinda's laugh brought Feliciti's eyes to Ramone and she gave him a smile. In front of them, Janna was bouncing wildly on Paul's cock and Ramone focused on her for a moment, hoping that he would get a piece of her ass later. Paul had pulled her down and was sucking on one nipple while she rode him. With her head thrown back and eyes clenched closed, it was apparent that Janna was getting close.

Just then Delinda's phone chimed. Neither Janna nor Paul seemed to notice.

"Should I stop them or let them go?" Delinda asked, looking at the others.

"Stop them," Melissa said sharply. "I want my turn since she stole my man away."

"Okay, okay." Delinda grinned at her friend's impatience. "Hey you two, times up!" She called out.

Janna groaned but pulled off of Paul. "Damn, I was close too. Just a few more minutes and I would have cum like a freight train."

Paul sighed as he sat up. He looked over at Delinda. "You just had to stop us, didn't you."

"Don't look at me, lover, it was your wife that said to stop you."

Looking at Melissa, he laughed. "What did I do to you, babe?"

"Nothing! That's the problem. I need a cock in me now!" Melissa got up. "We know the last envelope is Bill, and Bill you know I love you, but I'm going to steal David this time. He is all warmed up and hard from Fel's playing and God knows I don't need any foreplay."

Ramone's wife pouted a little as David rose to meet Melissa in the middle of the room.

"How do you want me?" David asked Melissa, looking like a lost puppy.

Melissa ignored that it was David who was supposed to get what he wanted. "Just fuck me." She got on her back on the mats and spread her legs, exposing her dripping slit for all to see. Her pussy soaked and already gaping open, but it was her engorged clit that drew Ramone's eyes. It was a large as any clit he'd ever seen, much larger than Feliciti's ever got.

David moved between her legs and without ceremony drove his cock into her sex. Melissa's eyes widened and she moaned. Wrapping her arms around his back she pulled him down to her and humped her hips up into him as he pumped into her.

"Oh, fuck yeah. This is what I needed. Fuck me good and hard David. Make me cum." Melissa grunted.

Ramone watched them fuck for a while and then looked over at his wife. She was openly rubbing her pussy as she stared at the two in the middle of the room. As he watched her, she glanced over at him. Flashing him a smile she returned her gaze to the sex show in front of her.

"You still haven't seen her fucked! Are you sure you are ready for that? It's coming, you know. Bill or Paul or maybe even David is going to shove his cock into your wife's pussy. You'll get to see her pussy stretched around another man's cock, taking it deep." Her lips brushed his ear. "I'll make sure I don't stop it at five minutes. No, I'll let him cum inside her before I stop it. Is she on the pill? Maybe she'll get pregnant and you'll have to raise a little bastard child."

Ramone turned to look at her, smiling. "She's on the pill." He nodded. "No fear of that. And yeah, I'm actually looking forward to seeing her get fucked. So don't stop it on my account." He knew what she was doing and, surprisingly, found it erotic.

"Too bad. I'll have to talk to her. I thought you people were all good Catholics. Oh well, I'll see if I can't talk her into getting off birth control. Maybe I'll find a nice big black stud to knock up your wife so that everyone will know you are raising a bastard."

Ramone laughed at her. "I thought you didn't like black men. And by the way, I'd love to have children. It's been Fel that doesn't. I think she doesn't like the idea of what they would do to her sex life. Go ahead and talk to her, but I think you'll find her hard to convince."

Delinda sat back, still smiling. "You are right, I usually go for white boys. So much fun to dominate them. But you have opened my eyes to other pleasures." She paused to look at him closely. "You really are okay with this. Damn, I was hoping to get your blood going," she pouted, "I'll just have to try something else."

She leaned forward and kissed his neck softly. Her hand slid down his cock to cup his balls. She squeezed gently, fondling them. Ramone leaned his head away, giving her easier access to his neck. His hand, already behind her back slid farther around and caressed her breast, one finger circling her erect nipple.

Just then her phone beeped signaling the end of Melissa and David's time.

"Damn!" Delinda pulled away from Ramone. "Okay, guys, times up."

"No, please no!" Melissa cried. "It was too short."

Delinda laughed as David pulled out and sat up on his haunches.

"Damn it! Damn it, damn it, damn it!" Melissa said, lying there with her legs spread and her pussy gaping. "Fuck, I was so close. Damn it, Delinda, I hate your fucking phone."

Eventually she rolled onto her side and curled up in the fetal position. "I'm just gonna lay here until someone fucks me," she whimpered.

Feliciti smiled at Melissa and then stood up. "Okay, Paul are you good to go?"

Ramone smiled. He should have known that his wife would find a way to end up with Paul. Feliciti swung her hips, her round butt swaying, as she glided to the center of the room. Paul rose from the overstuffed chair he'd been sitting in with Janna on his lap. They weren't supposed to be fucking when it wasn't their turn, but Ramone could clearly see that his hard shaft was gleaming with Janna's juices.

Janna smiled at Feliciti as they passed. "I kept him warmed up for you, love." Janna grinned.

"I see that." Feliciti playfully swatted Janna's tight ass. As she reached Paul, she put her arms up around his neck. "I'm yours baby, what do you want me to do for you."

Paul looked her up and down. "Babe, you are so fine, I want you on top so that I can see those beautiful tits bouncing while you fuck me."

Ramone watched as Paul lay on his back and Feliciti straddled him. He got up and moved to kneel behind his wife. This was it. This was the moment she took another man's cock into her pussy. The knot in his stomach was back, which surprised him a little. Feliciti squatted over Paul's pulsing cock. Ramone could see how wet she was. David's mouth and fingers had certainly done their job. Her hand grasped Paul's shaft, pulling it up and guiding it to her sex. She pressed the knob against her nether lips and paused. Twisting around, she turned her head and looked at Ramone.

"Baby, I'm going to do it. I watched you fuck Delinda and now it's my turn. I'm going to fuck Paul and I'm going to enjoy every second of it, but baby, you know I love you. I love you so much for letting us do this. For being strong enough to do this for us."

"Hey, babe, stop with the speeches and get your pussy down on my cock. Ramone is okay, he knows you love him." Paul impatiently grinned up at her and put his hands on her hips to pull her down onto him.

He didn't get the chance. With a smile at Ramone, Feliciti dropped down, taking Paul's cock all the way into her pussy. She grunted and her ass bounced as she hit bottom.

Below her, Paul gasped. "Fuck, your pussy is hot!" He thrust up, trying to force his cock deeper into Ramone's wife, but he was already as deep as he could go.

Ramone had a perfect view of Paul's cock sinking into his wife. Feliciti leaned forward and pulled up, stopping with just his knob still inside her. Immediately she drove her hips back down, again impaling herself on the foreign cock.

"Fuck, Paul, your cock feels so good. I've wanted to fuck you for so long. Make it good for me baby, fuck me good. Suck my titties. I want to cum on your cock so bad." Feliciti's eyes were locked on her new lover.

Delinda knelt beside Ramone and stroked his back. "Looks like she's enjoying it. Looks like you are too." She pointedly looked at his raging hard on.

Ramone nodded. It was erotic watching his wife fuck another man. There wasn't any of the jealousy or anger he'd been afraid of. It was just his wife enjoying the intense pleasure of sex. He stared at Paul's cock disappearing into his wife's pussy and then re-appearing only to disappear again. Faster and faster Feliciti bounced up and down. Her beautiful brown ass was jiggling delightfully with each down stroke and to his surprise, Ramone loved the sight.

Delinda had one hand on his ass, cupping his cheeks, her other hand slid down to his cock. "We are near the end of the game. She will probably be going home with Paul and he'll be fucking her all night and probably again tomorrow. I know Paul. He'll want to fuck her right before he brings her home. That way he delivers her back to you with her pussy full of his cum."

"If you don't stop, you are going to break your own rule about making the men cum." Ramone reached down to pull her hand from his throbbing cock.

"Really? This is making you that excited? Mmm, I like that, but I'll be good. I may get to have you all night as well and I expect you to fuck me over and over again if I do." She moved off just a little, leaving him to focus on controlling rising ardor.

Ramone wanted to see Feliciti's face so he rose and moved to the side. His wife's eyes were clenched shut and her lips were pressed tight together. Sweat beaded on her brow and chest. Paul was sucking on her nipples with abandon, going back and forth while clutching her large brown breasts with both hands. They were moving in unison, both grunting with each stroke.

Delinda came over to him again and Ramone thought she was going to give him some more sexy banter, but she stayed quiet simply slipping her arm around him.

When Delinda didn't say anything, Ramone glanced over at her, struck again by how exotically beautiful her face was. Delinda appeared to be entranced by Feliciti and Paul. She stared wide-eyed and open mouthed. Her chest heaved enough to cause her breasts to bounce and jiggle.

"She is very sexy, isn't she?" he asked looking back at his wife.

"Yes, my god, that is hot. I've seen people fuck before, but she's putting everything she has into it."

"Fel always does. It's one of the many reasons I love her."

"I'm glad you two have joined our group. You make it better."

Ramone was shocked. Of all the things he'd expected to hear from Delinda, that wasn't on the list. He stared at her, admiring her clear brown eyes, high cheekbones, and beautiful skin.

She looked over at him and winked. "And I loved having your big cock in my ass. Sometime I want you to fuck my ass while Mark fucks my pussy."

He laughed and returned his eyes to his wife. She was now bent over and kissing Paul. He could see hints of their tongues moving inside each other's mouths. Her hands held Paul's arms down above his head while she rode him. Sweat gleamed on her back and shoulders but her pace hadn't slowed.

"Oh, look at that, I didn't start the timer. Damn. I guess they are going to get to finish." Delinda looked at him sideways. "I guess Paul gets to cum in your wife's pussy."

"Too bad she's on the pill." Ramone grinned.

"Yeah, too bad about that. Maybe we should get David to eat her cream pie after they're done."

"She'd probably like that. I understand she used to have a roommate in college that did that for her."

"Really. That's a story I'd love to hear."

In front of them Feliciti had sat up and was grinding down onto Paul. Her hands were on his chest, opening and closing like a cat stretching. Paul's hands were on her hips, clinging to her as he humped up rapidly. Feliciti threw her head back and moaned.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't stop. So close. So close. Fuck, I'm cumming!" Her voice rose into a wail as her butt clenched and she drove her hips down.

Paul grunted and arched his back. His hands pulled Feliciti's hips down hard as he thrust his hips up. He pulled his legs up, using the increased leverage to lift Feliciti. Ramone had never seen his wife so beautiful as she was in that moment. He'd seen her cum before, many times, but never like this; never without the cloud of his own desire masking it. Now he saw her clearly as she rode the intense wave of pleasure and every doubt and worry he'd ever had disappeared. It didn't matter to him that he wasn't the one to give her this pleasure, it only mattered that she'd experienced it.

Finally Paul collapsed under her. She fell forward, laying on him while they both panted. Rolling sideways off of him, she cuddled into his arm laying her head on his chest. Her pussy was a mess, lips distended and cum leaking out and running down over her ass. She looked up at Ramone with a satisfied smile.

"I love you."

Paul looked down at her face, about to respond but he saw where she was looking. He grinned up at Ramone. "You are one lucky son of a bitch."

Ramone nodded. "Yes I am."

Janna rose out of the overstuffed chair. "And you are about to get even luckier. I'm stealing him from you, Delinda."

Delinda smiled and stepped back. Ramone looked into Janna's eyes. He'd always loved brown-eyed girls, but Janna's clear blue eyes were entrancing.

"Delinda do you have a chair suitable for the sitting position?" Ramone asked.

Delinda snapped her fingers, summoning her pet. "Bring a chair from the dining room. Get one without arms."

Her pet raced off. Feliciti and Paul moved from the floor over to the loveseat. It was only a moment before Delinda's pet returned lugging a chair. She sat it in the middle of the floor next to the mats and Ramone sat down, his cock jutting upward obscenely. Janna swayed over to stand in front of him.

"Frontward or backward?" She asked with her hands on her hips and a smile on her face.

"Frontward. I want to be able to kiss those gorgeous lips."

"The ones on my face or these?" she slipped a hand down to spread her labia apart.

"For now, the one's on your face. I'll get to those later." He pointedly stared at her stunning pussy as he spoke.

Janna moved forward and sat on his lap, his cock in front of her firm belly. She leaned her head down to kiss him and then pulled back. "Is that all you want?"

"No, you slutty little tease, I want you to fuck me."

"Pussy or ass?"

"Pussy this time. I'll get your ass later."

"You better. I want that cock in my ass soon." She rose up and moved forward just a bit. Reaching between her legs, she guided Ramone's cock to her pussy, taking the head inside and then she stopped, her eyes wide.

"Fuck, you're bigger than I thought." She smiled at him. Slowly she pushed down, taking his cock deeper and deeper. After a bit she stopped again. "I can feel you stretching me so deep inside. Fel's a lucky woman."

Ramone grunted. He wanted to bury himself all the way in, but gave her time to adjust. She was wet and slick but so much tighter than Feliciti. Her pussy actually felt just as tight as Delinda's ass. Janna took a deep breath and drove down on him hard. His cock bumped something deep inside her and then went deeper. Her eyes flew open wide and she gasped.

"Holy fuck! That's amazing. Please just be still for a moment."

After several seconds she lifted up and then pushed down again. Ramone put his hands on her hips to guide her up and down. Her small breasts were bobbing delightfully in front of him and on each up stroke he leaned forward and kissed her nipple, alternating between them.

"You're hitting my g-spot everytime. I've never felt this before." Janna breathed into his ear.

On the next stroke, he moved a hand from her hip to the back of her head and pulled her down to kiss him. His tongue slipped past her lips and she sucked on it eagerly. His other hand slipped up to cup one of her small breasts and he used his thumb to rub her nipple tenderly. She ground her hips down on him, pressing herself onto his pelvic bone.

Moaning softly, she extended her tongue, exploring his mouth. He parted his lips, accepting her tongue. He felt her rotate her hips, grinding on him as their kisses became more passionate. Their tongues tangled and their lips caressed each other. Janna was holding his head, kissing him over and over. Pushing with her legs, she lifted until his cock was almost out of her and then she thrust down on him all the way. Over and over she lifted and then drove down, all the while kissing him. Finally she pushed her shoulders back, her head lifting up. She thrust her chest forward and Ramone eagerly took a nipple into his mouth. He suckled it, his head tilting up and down as she continued fucking him. He gently held her nipple between his teeth and ran his tongue over it in a tight circle.

"God, this is amazing," she hissed. "I never want to stop fucking you."

Ramone realized that Feliciti was standing beside them watching him fuck the beautiful blonde. Without taking his mouth off of Janna's nipple he turned so that he could look at her. Paul was beside her with his arm around her waist. He looked down at her crotch. It was still a mess with cum drying in her pubic hair and making slick smears down the inside of her thighs. It looked beautiful to him. His eyes went back to her face. She looked so happy, satisfied, and content all at the same time. She smiled at him. Movement on the other side drew his eyes. David stood beside Melissa, who apparently had given up waiting to be fucked, watching them. Bob and Delinda were behind Janna. Ramone had not performed for an audience before this night and it was a little unsettling. Janna tilted her head down and kissed him on the forehead.

"Just fuck me lover. We are alone in the universe." She squeezed his cock with her already tight pussy and he forgot everyone standing around them.

Forever passed as they joined together. He'd fucked other women before he met Feliciti and there was no doubt that Feliciti was a fantastic lover, but Janna's pussy was hotter and gripped his cock tighter than any woman he'd ever had. Her breasts, small as they were, were just right for sucking and her nipples were perfect. It wasn't that he was falling in love with her, but he was falling in lust. If he hadn't cum earlier in the night, he would have long since climaxed, even so he could feel his orgasm building.

He slid his hand from her head down over her muscled back to cup her round butt. It was an amazing ass and felt perfect in his hand. Her pussy was flowing copiously and he slid a finger toward her pussy, getting it wet with her juice. Once his finger was wet, he brought it back and pressed it against her puckered ass.

"Mmm, yes, baby, put your finger in my ass. God I love that." Janna hissed into his mouth.

He pressed harder feeling his finger slip inside her hole. He worked it in, getting past the first knuckle. Swirling it around, he fucked her ass with his finger while she fucked him. She was moaning as she continued to explore his mouth with her tongue.

Janna's stomach was quivering and she was grunting with each thrust. Her hands held his head fiercely and he could feel her pussy pulsing around his cock while her ass rhythmically contracted around his finger. It wasn't a sudden change but slowly he realized that she was cumming and had been for a while. Her legs finally gave way and she fell down on him and didn't lift back up. Her juice ran down over his balls, soaking him as her pussy vibrated around his cock. She undulated, rocking her hips forward and back as spasm after spasm rocked her body.