Chinese Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His orgasm took him and once again he felt his balls tighten and then his cum surged up and out of his throbbing cock. Over and over he shot his load into her. He wrapped his arms around her small frame as he came, leaning forward and holding her tightly as she arched her back.

Finally she fell forward onto him, totally spent. He released her, his arms falling to his sides. They sat like that for a while, basking in post-orgasmic ecstasy. After a short while, Janna pushed back and smiled down at him.

"My God! That was amazing!" She looked over at Feliciti. "Is it like that for you every time?"

"Yes! He's amazing." Feliciti said with a proud smile.

"Why the fuck would you ever want to fuck anyone else when you can have that every night?"

"Would you eat prime rib every night? He is the best lover I've ever had, but I still want variety."

"I guess, but I do love prime rib." Janna held out a hand and looked at Bill. "Help me up, baby. I don't think I can stand on my own."

Bill took her hand and helped her up. Ramone's softening cock came out of her sloppy cum dripping pussy with an audible plop. As soon as his cock was free, cum flowed out of her sex, copiously dripping down her thighs. Bill guided her to the chair and eased her into it before kissing her gently.

Feliciti stepped forward and knelt between his legs. Without a word she leaned forward and licked his flaccid member from the base to the tip.

"Can you taste her pussy on my cock, babe? Is it what you hoped it would be?" Ramone asked softly.

His wife looked up at him with lust in her eyes. "Yes, I love it." She took his cock into her mouth, her tongue dancing all around the head.

His head fell back and he groaned. Her mouth felt amazing on his still sensitive cock. She carefully cleaned him up and by the time she finished he was back up to half mast. When he opened his eyes, Bill had already disrobed and had Delinda on the floor, missionary style. David and Melissa were back on the loveseat watching while they played with each other.

Feliciti rose and returned to Paul, who was now on the couch. When Ramone got up, Delinda's pet swooped in and grabbed the chair, quickly carrying it from the room. He went to Janna and knelt in front of her. Her eyes were almost closed, giving her a dreamy contented look that would have been angelic if her legs hadn't been spread exposing her cum slicked pussy.

"If you asked, I bet Fel would eat your creampie." He grinned at her.

"Mmm, I want your cum in me for a while more. I love the way it feels. If you don't like it, I'll go clean up, though."

"I don't mind, but Fel told me she wants to eat my cum from a woman's pussy."

"Really?" Janna's eyes came open a little more and she glanced over at Feliciti. "You guys are pretty kinky. I like that."

Feliciti was watching Delinda and Bill on the floor. Her hand was in Paul's lap, tugging on his cock. Paul's head was on her shoulder and he was playing with one of her breasts playfully rolling her large nipple between his thumb and finger. Her legs were spread wide, exposing her gaping pussy and distended labia. Ramone gazed at her for a while, enjoying the sexy, slutty view.

In the center of the room Delinda was grunting with each of Bill's rapid thrusts. Her muscled arms were wrapped around his shoulders, holding him to her tightly as he plunged his cock into her. The contrast between Bill's fair skin and Delinda's deep chocolate mocha was intriguing.

"Would you eat my cream pie?" Janna asked, reaching down and tousling his hair.

Ramone looked up at her. "I'd rather not. If you want me to go down on you, I'd rather you cleaned up first."

Her musical laugh was infectious. "Hypocrite."

He chuckled. "Yeah, a bit I guess. I'd drink your cum in a heartbeat though."

"Would you lick my cum off another man's cock?"

"Nope, not into that."

"Hypocrite." Her smile warmed him and he couldn't help but laugh.

"Already admitted that."

From the middle of the room, Delinda was getting close and her grunting had turned into shrill squeaks. Bill was driving into her hard.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Bill grunted as he pushed up to get better leverage to force his cock deeper into Delinda's sex.

"Do it for me, baby. Cum in my black pussy. Fill me up. God, I'm so ready for your cum." Delinda bucked into him in rhythm.

Ramone focused on them, watching the two people fuck in front of him. It was one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen. They were two rutting animals caught in the throes of blissful lust. It was obvious they were beyond caring what those around them thought, they only cared about the intense pleasure they were giving each other. All the cares and pain of the world around them were gone. There was just them and thrill of the gratification they were giving each other.

Bill tensed between Delinda's legs, going stiff. His head went back as a long low groan escaped his lips. Eyes clamped tight, he held still as his ass clenched over and over.

Below him Delinda's eyes went wide. "Fuck yes, cum inside me you fucking bastard!" Her hands scratched his shoulders as arched her back, forcing her hips up into him.

They remained that way for a moment and then collapsed, Bill rolling to the side to lie beside Delinda.

"Damn, that was good." He sighed.

"Just because we made you wait so long." Delinda rolled to her side and put her hand on his chest, looking at him.

"It was worth the wait. Damn, I love your pussy."

Delinda leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "You say the sweetest things." She chided him playfully.

Climbing to her feet, Delinda looked at Feliciti. "Since you went first, you can steal another man if you want."

Feliciti gave Ramone a fake tight-lipped glare and then laughed. "No," She looked over at Paul. "I have the man I want tonight."

"I thought that might be your answer." Delinda clapped her hands and her pet appeared carrying her skirt and blouse. "Then I guess the game is over. My pet will get your clothes. If you need to clean up, feel free. We still have hors d'oeuvres and drinks and no one has to go home yet, but from now until two tomorrow, your partner is who you won in the game."

Delinda's pet produced a washrag and quickly wiped Delinda's crotch and legs and then started helping her dress. While they did that the three other women traipsed, giggling, to the bathroom. The men sat waiting for the serving girl to bring their clothes. She was efficient and by the time the women returned from the bathroom all the men were dressed. The women dressed quickly as well and then they all stood talking and laughing. Eventually the couples started leaving.

Ramone watched Feliciti and Paul getting ready to go. Just before they left Feliciti came over to him.

"I love you, Ramone. I always will. Thank you again for letting us do this." She stretched up and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." She smiled at him and then turned and took Paul's arm as they headed out.

Ramone looked at Janna. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, lover, take me home and ravish me until I can't stand up." She stared up into his eyes as they left.

---

Feliciti sat in the passenger seat of Paul's car parked in her driveway. Ramone's BMW was gone so she knew he was still out taking Janna home. She smiled at Paul.

"Thank you for a wonderful night."

"My pleasure, Fel, and I mean that." Paul reached over and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "You are the most beautiful sexy woman, I've ever been with."

"Better than Melissa?"

"Yes, no contest. Oh I love Melissa madly, but you are so much more... I don't know how to say it, but you love life. Melissa is happy and beautiful, but she lacks your intensity; your passion."

Feliciti leaned over and kissed him. "We'll get to do this again. I promise." She reached for the handle but stopped and looked back at him. "Do you worry about losing Melissa?"

"Not really, she is a wonderful wife and I know she loves me. This is all just play."

"I never thought about losing Ramone until last night. The way Janna looked at him. It makes me wonder."

Paul smiled at her. "You have nothing to worry about. I saw the way that Ramone looked at you. Trust me he is completely besotted. He will play, just like he did last night, but he will always be in love with you."

Feliciti smiled. It was a sad smile. She sat there for a moment. Finally nodding her head she said, "you are right. I have nothing to worry about." She opened the car door and went into the house without looking back.