Chinese Connection Ch. 02

Story Info
Kira is seduced by a Chinese man.
7.2k words
3.56
29.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

The next day, Kira and Dan took their breakfast together as Kyrhan wanted to be as fresh as possible for a long and tedious day. They left to Han Zhou with Lan Yu, as scheduled. Wei Lin Had finally was decided to accompany Kira. Dan would have preferred to be alone with the two pretty women. Han Zhou was at some distance from Shanghai on a motorway. The road was crossing fields with some derelict farms, old canals in various states of decay, some of them in the process of being filled up. The city was built around a lake with a promenade around. From place to place, they were high and narrow bridges that Kira felt very romantic. She would have loved to walk hand in hand with Dan but Lan Yu and Wei Lin had clearly other ideas, Lan Yu had taken Dan's arm and Wei Lin kept to Kira's side. Romantic walks would thus remain a dream.

They visited the tomb garden of a general killed traitorously by an Emperor and buried there. Dan would have loved to find some secluded room to hide with Kira but their Chinese mentors kept very close to them and the tomb garden was far less labyrinthic than the stone garden in Shanghai. For lunch, Wei Lin took them to a restaurant in the center of the city. They had several vivariums in the entrance with various types of snakes. Soon after they had taken their seats at the table, a waiter came with a small snake that coiled around his wrists, trying desperately to get free. He presented it to Dan.

- Do you like it?

Dan, amazed, nodded wondering what the waiter meant. Soon after, the waiter came back with a tray with two glasses. One of them contained the blood of the snake which had just been killed to be cooked. The other small glass contained its gall in rice alcohol. Dan was rather disgusted but managed to keep cool. He asked what health benefits could be expected from them. Lan Yu told him in hesitant English that the blood helped to clear blood humors and that the gall gave, as could be expected, strength in bed with women. That gave Dan a partial way out : Lan Yu complained of pain in her legs since their dancing evening. Dan offered her the glass with the blood of the snake. She thanked him profusely. For the gall, the problem was still unresolved. He began to pretend that his wife was not accompanying him and the medicine would be wasted. Lan Yu and Kira both seemed disappointed. So Dan relented :

- But I've met at breakfast a pretty French woman who seemed alone. We chatted somewhat and I invited her to share my table. Maybe, I can find a use for this glass. . . Last night was rather lonely for me and the noise in a nearby room kept me awake a long time.

Dan gulped the content of his glass hastily. Kira knew perfectly that he had shared his breakfast with herself as Kyrhan had remained in bed. She felt guilty of having been so vocal during the previous night with Kyrhan and not having just paid at least a visit to Dan before sleeping in Kyrhan's arms. She would do her best to repay him somehow that day.

After the lunch, they went to a nearby Buddhist temple. It was a center of deep devotion with swarms of pilgrims praying, or burning sticks of incense. A heavy cloud of pungent smoke covered the buildings, half hiding them from view. Inside the temple hall, there were huge statues of bodhisattvas, warriors with fierce appearance to scare off evil creatures that really impressed Kira. In other halls, they admired human size bronze statues of monks. Not very far from the temple, there was a small mountain with hundreds of carvings of Buddha everywhere, on flat slabs, in niches or as statues and even in a grotto. Kira and Dan wandered in the maze of narrow tracks to admire the carvings and try to lose for a few minutes their guides but it was to no avail

A stone staircase nearby attracted a few tourists. Lan Yu and Wei Lin proposed Kira and Dan to climb the long staircase to a terrace in the mountain. Kira agreed immediately. They first crossed a forest of tall blue bamboos before discovering a pine shrub with stones poking everywhere through the soil. There were a few Chinese people climbing the stairs along them. They apparently looked for calm places to rest as their numbers dwindled until they found themselves alone. The tourists abandoned soon in front of the effort needed to climb that seemingly endless staircase. It got steeper and they finally glimpsed at a distance some old buildings perched on both sides of a narrow wooden bridge. The view was picturesque and Kira was sad not to have taken a camera or even her cell phone.

The buildings seemed less interesting when they arrived : the temple had been transformed into a coffee shop for tourists and was closed, the small shrine nearby had been razed, leaving just its foundations. They continued their ascension, finally arriving to the upper terrace with a magnificent view on the landscape and nearby steep mountains. After having watched the view for several minutes, Kira grabbed Dan's hand and began to descend the staircase. They got past the former temple. On the last turn before the pine forest, Kira stepped out of the path. Dan followed her, leaving Lan Yu and Wei Lin continuing down to the car. There was a sort of path that led away. Around one hundred yards from the staircase, they found a small clearing that had been used as an eating place. The path was continuing and Kira went exploring further. The path ended in a small sand basin at the base of the cliff. Kira turned toward Dan who had followed her.

- Dan, darling, I'm sorry for yesterday evening. We came back late and there was no light in your room. I had assumed that you were sleeping. I saw no harm in closing the door to let you sleep quietly. I was sure that Kyrhan would like to pound my cunt and my arse. I just didn't think I would scream so loud that I would wake you up.

- No harm in it. Just I would have loved to take a part in the fun. Kyrhan is sometimes so selfish. . .

- It's true but aren't you quite ready to take advantage of me in this place while Kyrhan attends some boring committee at this very instant? In such occasions, you never told me to wait until Kyrhan's return!

- You're right, as usual. I just hope that we will not desecrate the site.

- Those who had eaten in the first clearing were the real desecrators. So stop bickering and jump on the opportunity : I'm totally yours for an hour or so. Enjoy the present I offer you!

Dan took off all her garments, leaving her basking in the afternoon sun in the middle of the sand basin. He opened the rucksack he was carrying on his back and extracted a comforter he spread on the ground. He asked her to lie on her back in the middle. She obeyed and parted her legs wide. Her pussy gaped open and Dan could glimpse her purple flesh inside. Dan fell on his knees between her legs. He extracted his cock from his fly. He cupped her breasts and started playing with them, kissing and sucking her very hard nipples. Afterwards he kissed his way down her swelling belly. She was four months pregnant, once more with twins from Kyrhan. He pushed his mouth until he reached her clit. His tongue started licking all the way from her pussy to her clit, flicking it around before tongue teasing of her pussy.

After a few wild minutes, Kira couldn't stand it anymore. Dan really knew how to eat pussy. He was far better at it than Kyrhan himself and any other man Kira had ever encountered. She opened herself to him and he immediately filled her twat with his hot meat. She was now out of this world, on a rocket to heaven. When he exploded deep in her womb, Kira dedicated in her mind that climax to the gods who have created such a lovely place and have maintained its beauty. They put on their clothes and went straight to the car where Wei Lin and Lan Yu were waiting for them.

Wei Lin was avidly watching Kira walking toward him. His piercing gaze reminded her of the hours spent dancing during a whole evening with such a good dancer. Moreover, he had kissed her so wonderfully that even two days later, her cunt was getting wet. Although she had both her husbands had been at hand and had used her many times since that evening, she couldn't forget him and suppress the desire she felt for him. She turned toward Dan :

- Darling, It's an opportunity we may not miss, I'll go to the clearing with Wei Lin, I want him to fuck me. It maybe our only chance. When we come back, you could show the place to your delicious Lan Yu. I'm sure she's ready for it. So take a snack and enjoy the company of your flirt while you recharge batteries and come to the clearing when you're ready!

Kira hopped with a big smile to a bewildered Wei Lin. She felt playful and petulant in the perspective of spending some pleasant time with the handsome man. She took his hand and drew him back toward the staircase. On the way, she grabbed the rucksack that Dan handed her with a knowing smile. Wei Lin followed her just out of curiosity. When she branched away in the small track, Kira saw his eyes brighten when he realized what she was up to. He grabbed the rucksack and took the lead in his haste. The first clearing puzzled him with the litter scattered everywhere but KIra showed him that the path was continuing. He seemed delighted when they entered the second perfectly clean clearing. He stopped in the center of the sand pit and drew Kira to him.

Kira took out the comforter she had used with Dan and spread it on the sand. She bent down and took off Wei Lin shoes and socks. She got on her knees in front of him and kissed his feet, licking his toes. The exquisite feeling as she probed the gap between his toes made him shudder and moan. Still on her knees in front of him, she undid his belt and opened his fly. Kira grabbed his trousers and pulled them down. Wei Lin glanced around with anxious eyes until he was sure that they were really alone and nobody could see them even from distance. He relaxed quite evidently at last

Kira was now nibbling his cock with her mouth through his briefs. His cock was gaining length and hardness by the minutes. There was already an impressive tent bulging out and his cock was itching to be freed of its cramped prison. Kira knew the pleasures of delaying in such matters. So, she took the band waist and just pulled it down by two inches. She stood up in a fluid motion and began to unbutton his shirt still rather slowly. Their hearts were racing and Wei Lin would have loved to speed up the process but Kira was more experienced and she was setting the pace. Wei Lin would have to wait a few minutes before imposing his own rythm. This time was hers.

The weather had been rather warm, so when Kira opened Wei Lin's shirt, she found underneath his bare skin. She covered it with kisses from the base of his neck and downward. When she reached his nipples she nibbled them alternatingly for some time, before suckling them until they poked out. She took off his shirt and dropped it on the rucksack. She took the opportunity to pull down his briefs by another two inches. The only thing that kept them from falling to the ground now was his erect cock. Kira resumed her kisses, on his belly, massaging in the process his back with her hands. She reached his navel and pushed his tongue inside. Wei Lin moaned and bent his head back, closing his eyes in bliss another time.

Kira was still in charge. When her chin reached the waistband of Wei Lin's briefs, she snaked her hands inside, grabbing his cock with both hands, evaluating his length, girth and hardness. He was very hard, offering to her promising pleasurable perspectives, a bit longer than Dan but less huge than Kyrhan. She would have no problem accomodating him. If Wei Linn was as good at fucking as he was at dancing and kissing, she may stay a few days more in China and enjoy them a lot.

Kira uncovered completely Wei Lin's cock and let his briefs drop to the ground. He pushed it aside. He was now fully naked in the sun like a god. Kira was still fully clothed. She felt that she had to complete her worship of the body of the man facing her. She bent forward and planted a kiss on his cock. Slowly she let it into her mouth, ringing the cock head with her lips, then sliding down the shaft. He was not wide enough to make her suffocate so engulfing him was extremely pleasant to her. He brushed against her tonsils, pushing out of his way her cion before entering her throat. She felt as if he was exploring deeper recesses that even Kyrhan had ever visited. Her cunt was getting wet by the minutes in eager anticipation. Kira glanced up to see how Wei Lin appreciated her service. He had his eyes closed, totally enraptured.

She didn't know him sufficiently to be sure of his staying power so Kira preferred to play it safe for a first time. She would have probably other occasions to test his limits. She pulled back from him, leaving a trail of saliva between his cock and her mouth. She turned her back to him and went on her four, parting her legs as far as she could. By this gesture, she relinquished the control of their mating to him. She arched her back as deep as she could, pushing her bottom up in the air and making her breasts jut forward. He could bugger her if he found the nerve to do it, or take her doggie style unless he turned around her and settled for her to continue her blow job.

Wei Lin didn't take a long time to choose. He fell on his knees behind her, aiming his cock to her dripping wet cunt. He entered her immediately and very deeply, not pushing straight into her cunt but trying to exert a downward pressure. For an instant, Kira wondered what he was trying to do when she was submerged by a tide of burning sensations and the tide had no intention to ebb down clearly. She climaxed completely unexpectedly and she had no time to recover when a second screaming climax rocked her again. A third one, even more cataclysmic, was on the way. Ganesh, how was it possible?

Kira tried to analyse her reactions, calming down with an inordinate effort of will. She felt Wei Lin rubbing his cock against her vaginal walls with a smirk on the corner of his lips. God, she understood in a flash : he was massaging her G-point. She had always thought it was a legend but it appeared that Wei Lin had discovered how to really stimulate her. A fourth climax in a row rocked her. If he continued at this pace, she would be reduced to a blubbering mess in no time. Her orgasms were following one another, melting into a continuous climax. She was still writhing in the aftermath of one as the next one was making her arch from head to toes. Gosh! That was fantastic! She would have to ask Kyrhan and Dan to try to imitate him.

When Wei Lin finished by bottoming out on her cervix, a dose of pain spiced up their love making and Kira was not adverse to it. Her screams just got louder and she arched her back even further. Wei Lin had reached for her breasts and was mauling them, using them as handles to get deeper in her belly. With such stimulation, it was no wonder that she climaxed once more. It was fortunate for her that women are much more resilient than men : Her friend Leena had been fucked by the twenty Dalits of her building team in Shandrakor three times a day for nearly three months without any problem. She was exhausted at the end but didn't complain. Two months later, she was back among them for another month!

He was now pushing and pulling back his long shaft into her very wet cunt. She had become accustomed now to have her G point thus stimulated. Each time he pulled back, she moaned but when he filled her again, she screamed madly, not caring whether she would attract attention. When Wei Lin increased his pace when arriving at the conclusion, she didn't think of postponing her climax. She just let it invade her belly and her mind, blubbering insane words of endearment.

Kira collapsed on her belly, drawing Weilin on top of her, still deep into her cunt. They remained comatose for nearly ten minutes. Wei Lin was the first to recover. He jokingly coated his middle finger in the gooey seeping from her cunt around his prick still filling her twat. He used it as lubricant to grease her ass hole. After a few minutes, he had the surprise of watching it open quite easily. He pushed his finger inside as deep as he could. Kira just moaned in response. He withdrew slowly; just to push back two fingers in her hole thar allowed them in with no problem. After a few seesaw monements, he got bolder and tried to insert three fingers. They were swallowed just with a short effort. Kira grabbed her ass cheeks in her hands and parted them as wide as she could.

Wei Lin was no man to decline such an invitation. His cock had regained its rocklike hardness. He with drew his fingers, repositioned himself to present the tip of his cock to her gaping arse hole. He just pushed in and he was admitted quite easily. Kira was back on her four but this time she had chosen a different position, on her elbows, with her head reclining on the comforter and her buttocks high in the air. It was her who did the most of the work, impaling herself on his cock and using her anal shincter to squeeze him when he exited her rectum. Wei Lin was on a cloud, No women had ever offered her such divine feelings. He didn't need to move at all, just enjoying the sensations she offered him.

He began to move only as they were nearing their release; He pushed in as hard as he could,trying to push his cock marginally further and faster. They climaxed together, their screams of triumph mingling into one.

When Kira opened an eye after what seemed to her ages, she saw in the foilage around them two faces : Dan and Lan Yu were peeking. She had tensed but she relaxed immediately. She smiled at them and waved the couple of voyeurs to join them. Wei Lin seemed disturbed not to be alone with Kira any more.

- Keep cool, Wei Lin, They have watched us fuck for some time. If Lan Yu had been really shocked she would have left the place immediately and she wouldn't have spied on us with Dan and they appear not to have remained idle . Effectively, Lan Yu's clothes were in evident disarray : her shirt was nearly completely unbuttoned, leaving her bra on view. One of its cups had been pushed up and her erect nipple was showing. Her skirt was still bunched on her hips Her dark bush was thus offered to their eyes without the protection of any panties. Clearly Dan and LanYu had been turned on by their show. Dan seemed quite at ease but LanYu's cheks were crimsom in embarassment.

Kira disengaged from Wei Lin and went to the poor woman to comfort her.

- Don't be afraid. all of us will remain quite discreet. Nothing will ever transpire from what we have done or will do here, dear.

The girl was still upset. So Kira used stronger incentives : She bent toward the shorter woman's face and kissed her straight on the lips. Lan Yu's eyes rolled in her sockets but she didn't try to escape. Kira then invaded the other woman's mouth with her tongue. Lan Yu began to pant and relaxed a little. Kira began to undress completely Lan Yu in front of the two men who were watching them avidly. She took off the shirt, then immediately unhooked the bra, letting the two garments to fall to the ground. Lan Yu didn't try to cover herself. That seemed to Kira a good sign. she began to knead the nipples she had just incovered and that began to harden just from the excitation of being set free in the open with three people watching them. When Lan Yu pulled back her shoulders to offer more completely her breasts to Kira's caresses, she knew that complete victory was at hand. She zipped open LanYu's skirt and took it off. Lan yu was now just wearing her short heeled shoes. Kira decided to let her keep them but she promised herself to offer Kyrhan the young woman naked except for stockings, suspenders and high heel stilettos. LanYu's conversion would be complete.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12