Chinese Connection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira pushed Lan Yu in the center of the comforter and positioned her on her back in the misionnary position. Nothing too weird for the first time not to scare the young Chinese woman. She waved Dan in. He had hastily undone all his clothes that he had scattered all around him. He positioned himself on top of LanYu's body and presented his cock in front of her twat. He smiled to her and remained still. She was wondering what he was waiting. She was ready to be penetrated and he was not moving any more. She finally understood that he was waiting for her to initiate their coupling. She placed her feet flat on the comforter and pushed her hips toward him. His cock entered her by two good inches; Another somersault and three more inches entered her twat. He moved at last pushing himself in to the hilt. It was done!. The cock of this stranger, this foreigner was totally filling her pussy, stretching her walls and nudging against her cervix. That morning, she had taken her contraceptive pill, hoping that that day would see the maginificent cock she had brushed against several times during their dancing evening, completely sheathed in her eager twat. And now her wish had come true!

Dan began his back and fro dance in her cunt and Lan Yu loved every moment of it. When he spewed his jizzm in her belly, she wished she had taken her contraceptive pill. She was in her fertile period and would have loved to offer Dan a son as such a powerful man could only sire sons! When they disengaged reluctantly, Kira whispered some thing to Lan Yu's ears. She nodded with a big smile and went on her knees in front of Dan. She took his cock into her outh and began first to clean him of the gooey covering it and then to make him hard again. With such a willing young mouth at his complete disposal, Dan was ready again in a few minutes.

Kira gave her instructions to Dan and he licked Lan Yu's ass hole profusely drawing bewildered moans from her throat. Nobody had ever licked her ass hole. When she was ready, Dan pushed his cock into her ass hole and he skewered It in a long thrust. Lan Yu moaned softly as her ass hole was ditended to the new dimensions hit was required to accomodate. Dan then turned on his back with Lan Yu still pressed on his tool. Her neglected cunt was offered to the view of Kira and Wei Lin. Kira whispered to the young Chinese man's ear. He nodded in approval and approached the couple writhing on the comforter. With a skillful hump, he shoved his cock into her cunt in a single move. Her mouth gaped open. It was the first time in her life two men were sandwiching her.

After a few tentative movements, Dan and Wei Lin began to move in unison and Lan Yu began to scream madly in undreamed pleasure. Kira then went above the trio and told Lan Yu that she could now use her tongue to pleasure her. Thus she would avoid to attract too much attention to this forlorn place. Lan Yu obliged to their mutual satisfaction. Soon after, all her three holes were drenched by three different sources. Kira had to help Lan Yu to put on her clothes. For sure, her bra and knickers were stuffed in the ruck sack. She wouldn't need them that day. Dan carried her to her car and she slept until their arrival at the hotel. Kira and Dan thanked them for a marvelous day and went to their bedroom.

Kira knew that there was just another task for her that day. The closing football match would oppose the Indian and Thai teams. The Indian Minister of sports would represent India in the official tribune. India needed to win by three goals to win the tournament. It was still possible and in that case, Kyrhan would congratulate the winners and Kira had promised to be on his side then to offer them her own reward.

Kira and her Indian husband went straight to their bedroom and they disrobed hastily. Dan was at the window commenting on the events in the stadium. Kyrhan wanted to fuck his wife in accordance with the events down there. He was able to fully control himself but this time, he would have to do it during ninety minutes, longer than he ever did!

At the start of play, [Kyrhan] pushed himself inside Kira's wet cunt. She was so ready for him that she just took a few minutes before writhing and moaning on the bed but each time her moans were taking a more urgent tone, indicating she was about to come, he immediately slowed his pace. Oppositely, when Dan announced an attack of the Indian team, he instantly increased the speed and the depth of his penetrations.

The first time India scored a goal, Kyrhan for the first time didn't prevent Kira from cumming. Instead he pounded her as hard as he could. She reached her climax just a minute after the ball had touched the back net but Kyrhan had not cummed. As the Indian team continued to press its opponent, Kyrhan was able to resume his pounding soon and push Kira to the point where she would need a simple jolt for cumming but Kyrhan was dead set not to provide that jolt unless their team scored another goal. Kira would pray dearly Ganesh for it.

Just after the half time, India scored twice at ten minutes interval and Kyrhan accordingly made her cum twice in a row drawing high pitch screams from her. Afterward, the adverse team attacked repeatedly in order to save face. Kyrhan still followed the information provided by Dan who kept an eye on the match and another on the bed where his wife was royally fucked by his Indian friend. As the Indian team had gone over to the defensive, Kyrhan barely moved in Kira's cunt and she was listening to Dan's comments reclining with her elbows on the bed. After long minutes of anxious wait, the referee finally looked at his watch and whistled the end of the game. India had won the game and the tournament!

Kyrhan immediately got into a frenzy. He didn't try to hold neither Kira nor himself in check. He was looking for his own release, sure that Kira would fommow him quite closely. Their ecstatic screams echoed one another. Dan was watching them, fucking and climaxing violently together. Saying that the show was turning him on was a gross understatement. He was wanking himself as he couldn't wait any longer. He pushed himself into Kira's gaping open mouth at the last moment. She closed her mouth around it, just in time to receive his big ropes of sperm in her mouth. She managed to keep it all in until he had finished spewing his jizzm in her welcoming mouth. She lifted her chin then, to show him the white gooey he had filled her mouth with. That was only then that she began to swallow it all.

Kira put on a new saree for the official congratulations. She had washed her teeth but she had not tried to clean her dripping snatch that would ooze sperm during the whole ceremony. It was running down her legs but she didn't care as it could not be seen under her cotton saree. In the official tribune, Kyrhan and his colleague congratulated one after the other all the members of the team with a vigorous handshake or a hug. But Kira was just a step lower and she gave them another reward they all seemed to appreciate much more : a simple kiss on the corner of the mouth. The team would fly back home while dreaming of her.

Kira and both her husbands were to make a small cruise to Guilin on the river Li Jiang. They invited Wei Lin, Lan Yu and Yan Yan who were quite eager to make this trip with them. Lan Yu was beet root red when she explained her friend Yan Yan what she had done in the mountain near Han Zhou. To her immense relief, Yan Yan told her she would have loved to be at her place, fucked by Dan and Wei Lin and even more if she had been shared by Dan and Kyrhan. No offence for Wei Lin there, just the attraction for an exotic lover. Lan Yu promised to do her best to provide an opportunity for the wish of her friend to be realized.

In Guilin, there were some big modern cruise ships, transporting whole groups on the river but Kyrhan preferred smaller boats with just a pilot and a small wooden cabin. He paid for three boats, one for each of them accompanied by one of their Chinese companions, promising they would switch whenever the boat made a stop anywhere. Headded a generous tip for them not to watch what was arriving in the cabins. The pilots promised to keep their eyes, ears and mouths shut.

For the first part of their boat trip, Kira chose to share a boat with Wei Lin, Kyrhan would be accompanied by the now more experienced Lan Yu while Dan would try to tame Yan Yan. Considering the unusual size of his cock, most young women would be afraid to be split in half. So it was better that Dan had the first occasion of fucking the pretty girl.

The seats on board of the boats had very thick cushions and could be easily arranged in comfortable couches for two persons. KIra and Weilin hastened to prepare it even before the boats had left their berths. Both of them had greatly appreciated their first intercourses and were eager to resume their coupling. They peeled away mutually their clothes until they were as naked as they were at the moment of their birth.

Kira was leaning on the makeshift bed. Wei Lin approached her, joking :

- Look, Kira, I've a sweet candy for you. open your mouth to obtain it.

He was holding his cock in his hand, just a few inches from her mouth. He got nearer, offering the head of his prick to her lips. She wiped her lips with a swift movement of her tongue to be ready to receive him. She had been told that Asiatic people cocks were smaller than white and black men but Wei Lin and Kyrhan were living testimonies of the lack of truth of these legends. He was about the same diameter than Dan and somewhat longer. It was her first asian men cock she had ever seen but it was for sure not the last one. She dearly wished that she would have other opportunities to fuck Wei Lin or some other Chinese man. Kira opened her mouth and let him slide right inside. He was working it back and fro in her mouth very slowly and deep to completely explore feel her velvety mouth. She was licking and sucking avidly on his shaft. He backed away, bent down and searched for her clit. She was so eager that instantly she began to moan desperately.

- Oh, Yes, Wei Lin, suck my clit! Oh, I love it. Please go on!

He moved back once more and presented his cock to her cunt very wet lips. He slipped deep inside and immediately found deep inside her pussy her G spot as he had done the first time. She instantly began to buckle and heave in a frenzy. She just needed a little rubbing there for Wei Lin to push her over the top. She screamed :

- Ganesh!, I'm already cumming! You just touch me and you make me cummmm! Oh yes!

His hands were squeezing her breasts and toying with her nipples. Wei Lin played with her body as he would with a violin. Kira could just pump up her hips to meet his thrusts and moan incoherently, completely lost in heaven.

- Kira get on your hands and knees on the floor for me, dear.

Kira did as Wei Lin had told her to do. He moved behind her and grabbed her hips with his hands. Suddenly, he pulled her on his very hard cock. This time he had not tried to rub his cock against her G spot. Kira screamed in surprise. Her cunt had been filled up in a single move. It was sopping wet and filled with her juices but Wei Lin seemed to enjoy finding so little friction there.

- Ganesh, that feels so good. Fuck me more!

Wei Lin was not pounding her cunt hard. they screamed their release at the same moment. He needed some rest but he wanted to experiment something new. He made her on her belly, stretched on his thighs. He began to slap her ass. The first strike made her scream i, surprise but the following ones seemed to her not painful, just stimulating. She lifted her bottom up to meet his strokes. He then alternated slaps on her ass and finger penetration of her cunt or ass hole. She was now moaning continuously. Wei Lin was surprised that she was enjoying being spanked. Maybe she would also appreciate being punished with a belt? He roamed in the piles of the clothes he had hastily discarded and took off his belt. He looped it around his left hand and presented it before her eyes. That way, she would immediately react if she was opposed to it but instead she kissed the tip of the leather belt and stretched even more languidly on his thigs, crossing her fingers behinf her neck.

- Do it, Wei Lin and do it hard! He obliged and her screams were perfectly audible from the two other boats and also by those used by tourists on the river nearby

Meanwhile, Kyrhan was also completely occupied by Lan Yu or, more exactly, it was the other way around : Lan Yu was totally occupied, filled up by Kyrhan. As Kira had done with Mei Lin, they had rearranged the seats into a couch in the cabin, but Kyrhan had asked the Chinese woman to take off her clothes while he watched from the bed. Watching a woman improvising a strip tease for the first time in front of a man who intends to fuck her afterward and she knows it is always a treat. Lan Yu was at times shy, at other time hesitant and more and more often simply wanton when she threw her knickers to Kyrhan's face. He caught them in his hand, unfolded them to reveal the padded part that had been in contact with her twat. He lifted it slowly to his nose and inhaled deeply the sweet scent of a woman in heat. Lan Yu blushed crimsom but her excitation soared. Kyrhan stood up and told her to unclothe him herself. She tried to argue to no avail and finally she helped him out of his shoes, trousers and shirt. When she pulled down his briefs, she stopped suddenly, mesmerized : The cock she had just revealed was really huge. It was so big that she was sure it would never fit into her tiny pussy. She could not even wrap her hands completely around that big log. And Kira had told her that she often received it in her cunt AND in her ass! It was clearly impossible but it was beautiful and so exciting to play with it, kiss it on run her tongue along the shaft. .. .

- I'm so sorry, Kyrhan, you just can't fuck me. You're just too big!

- There's no problem, Lan Yu, it will fit perfectly and in your ass, too!

- But you'll split me in two, kill me!

- I swear you that you'll not be injured, stretching you may hurt somewhat the first times until you are used to it but be sure that you can do it! and afterward, you'll be very proud of yourself, imagine!

It was true that she would be very proud to be able to accomodate that frightening piece of meat. But Kira was not that taller than her and she had been able to give him twelve children. How has she been able to take that monstrous cock in her cunt? She desperately wanted to try it but was deadly afraid to do it. Kyrhan took her silence for an agreement and soon after it was too late to stop him. He pushed her on the bed and parted her legs wide. He pushed his head between her legs and began to suck deliciously, wonderfully her clit with his tongue. She immediately began to pant, unable any more to utter a single word and thence to stop him even if she had decided it. She climaxed madly under Kyrhan's tongue. He at once resumed his massage of her clit, this time not with his tongue but directly with his cock, his huge cock that gave her unheard of sensations. She attempted a last time to stop what was about to arrive :

- Kyrhan, really, I can't, I would love to be able but it'll never fit.

- Relax, Lan Yu, let me try it and if the pain becomes too strong, just tell me to stop.

The friction of his cock against her clit was too good for her to tell him to stop. She was about to cum just from him sliding against her most sensitive point. Lan Yu opened her legs wide, surrendering totally to his will. Even if she would die in the process, she would obey him. She was now his toy, his property for ever. she would do anything for him and she would love it. Kyrhan understood without any words that this young woman had fallen under his spell. She was his, she belonged to him in the same way that Kira belonged to him, perhaps deeper as Kira had kept strong ties with her French husband Dan. She now calmly waited for his next moves.

Kyrhan pushed carefully fingers in her twat to stretch her slowly. VEry gradually, caringly, Kyrhan pushed the head of his magnificent cock into her pussy. He was getting deeper and deeper, always so slowly, gaining maybe a quarter of an inch at each thrust into her abandoned cunt. She felt pain then pleasure, then pain again and finally both together. Lan Yu was very surprised when she felt her pubic hair arriving in contact with his. Itwas impossible : she had received him to the hilt and she had survived. She never had imagined that she could have been that full. She felt ready to burst out but she also the pain fading away and the pleasure increasing. finally that impression of being utterly stretched, filled up was rather pleasant. When she would go to live with him in India, when and not if, she would enjoy that feeling often. kIra had told her that Kyrhan had six concubines in his harem but most of them were rarely with him. She would make sure that she was always ready to receive him, wearing wide skirts and no knickersand like Kira, she would give him children every year.

While Lan Yu was dreaming about her future, her cunt had loosened and Kyrhan was now able to move easily inside. She was now totally relaxed and a mighty climax rocked her body. She felt at this instant his cum covering her vaginal walls. Kyrhan was coming deep inside her and this time she had not taken contraceptive pills.

While Lan Yu was settling in the role of a future member of Kyrhan's harem, her friend Yan Yan was also in the throes of a mighty climax under Dan's ministrations. Dan had been simpler. He had unclothed Yan Yan himself, peeling his own clothes in the same time. and he made her straddle him. She was beginning to pull herself up and down on his shaft when suddenly the boat was rocked furiously. Dan looked outside and saw that the three boats were now side to side, the pilots chatting together and playing with Mah jong dominoes. They were steering the boats with their feet! The bow waves produced by the sister ships induced their erratic movements. Dan shouted to the two other men and the three women soon were straddling their partners and were dancing with the waves on their cocks to their mutual enjoyment.

They made several stops in villages to take refreshments or food, or to watch the spectacular landscape. Dan told them that the limestone steep mountains around them looked very much like those of the famous Halong bay in Viet Nam, just that they were along a river and not in the sea.. When they reached their hotel, each of the men had enjoyed successively the three women and Kira had had even the opportunity to spend a boat trip with Yan Yan while Lan Yu was continuing her education by accomodating the three men together.

12